Envy Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Jana... don't faint again... stay with us," I said.

"Jessica! You have a dick... like a real dick... how? Why? What the fuck!"

We spent the next few minutes explaining the carnival, Madam Luludja and all of it. Jana listened, constantly staring at my cock until we were finished.

"If it wasn't staring me in the face, I would never believe it," she said. "It's not only a cock on a woman but it's a huge cock... probably the biggest I've ever seen."

"Do you want to touch it?" I asked, wanting nothing more at the moment in my life.

"This is so weird," she said, moving toward me, getting a closer look.

She looked at it at every angle but didn't reach out and touch it. It was just begging to be handled, throbbing and had started oozing as well.

"It's just like a man's with no balls... looks like it's coming right out of your pussy, Jess. I can't wrap my mind around it."

"You'll just have to touch it then," I said.

Finally, she slowly reached forward and place her hand on the underside of the shaft. I took in a deep breath, the sensation surged like before. Jana fell to her knees in front of me and slid her hand up the length of my cock to the head.

"It even oozes," she said, moving her finger in the slippery pre-cum.

My heart raced, my body was alive with pleasure and I noticed for the first time my nipples were erect as well. She ran her hand down the other side until she hit my body and then back up, pausing at the middle to wrap her hand around it.

"Fuck, it's wide as shit... I can't even touch fingers," she exclaimed.

I was trembling now... what she was doing had me all sorts of aroused. I glanced at Jaden. His cock was hard again, I could see the bulge in his robe... it was probably all he could do not to stroke it as he watched.

Jana gave my new cock a stroke, moving the loose skin up and down, once, twice and stopped, holding it by the center. She let go, tracing the large veins along my shaft with the tip of her finger and inspecting it again.

"It's perfect, just like a guys but bigger... Jess this is amazing."

"Want to suck it?" I asked, begged.

I knew she loved to suck cock. She had been the first to do it and told me all about it. She even taught me a few techniques.

"This is too weird... I'm getting all hot and bothered touching you... touching my girlfriends dick... this isn't supposed to be happening.

"Just close your eyes and suck it," I said... urging her on.

She looked up at me, closed her eyes and opened her mouth, and I about passed out myself. I thought stroking felt good; her hot, wet mouth descending down my cock, far surpassed the pleasure of a hand. It was all I could do to keep from blowing my second load down her throat the first time she took me in. If I hadn't cum with Jaden, I wouldn't have been able to hold it in.

I knew what to expect now, remembered the sensations. Even then it was difficult. I looked up from her blonde head at Jaden. He had given in. He was now stroking his cock through an open robe. I couldn't blame him... I could only imagine the visual he was looking at. Me, sitting on a coffee table naked and this hot blonde girl on her knees sucking a huge cock extending from my pussy. It must have been crazy hot to see.

He smiled at me, shrugging a little. I was too overcome with pleasure to care what he was doing, really. Jana was coming back up my cock with her lips tight around my shaft. She was no amateur. Pleasure, I've never experienced before, engulfed my new cock and body. It was unfathomable how good it felt. She sucked my head hard and started back down, moving her hand to the bottom, where she stopped because I was so long. When her hand started stroking me as she sucked, I couldn't hold it any longer.

"Jana, I'm going to cum!" I blurted.

She took me out of her mouth fast, but kept stroking as she pushed my cock toward me. I erupted, shooting cum up the front of my body to my neck, splattering my breasts and cascading down onto my legs, her hand, and my ejaculating cock. She kept stroking, yelping and calling out as the ropes of white continued to blast from my cock over and over, like before.

"Holy shit, Jess, it's more cum than I've ever seen!"

I was in the middle of my second massive male orgasm and didn't respond. Fuck, they are intense and having her stroke me after sucking me made it all the better. I finally finished up, drenching me, the table and even Jana's legs and arm so much came out. Jana had stroked me all the way through, cheering and shouting with each blast.

"I've never seen anything like that... it's made me so horny," Jana said, moving her hand to her mouth to taste me. "Fuck, you taste good, better than guys jizz," she said licking more off her fingers and hand.

I was shaking from the massive orgasm and really couldn't offer much in the way of language but I watched her and how turned on she had become. I glanced at Jaden... he wanted to cum so bad I could see the look of lust on his face... his cock looked engorged and ready to burst. He was stroking very slow so I knew he was trying not to cum. I don't think Jana had even notice him.

"Someone else is way horny," I was finally able to say, nodding my head toward Jaden.

Jana turned to look, "Oh my... well Jaden there you are, all out in the open too. Maybe you should put that thing somewhere it belongs," she said, moving out of the way and back on the couch.

"Fuck your girlfriend while I watch," she suggested. "Put your dick under her dick and go for it!"

I nodded my approval. Jaden didn't hesitate, dropping his robe and kneeling where she used to be. I was still reeling from my orgasm when he grabbed my legs, forcing me onto my back and fed his nice cock underneath mine into my pussy. It felt marvelous, all slippery and wet from my huge load covering me. My boyfriend thrust in, making my new cock waggle back and forth from the force.

He had a hold of my legs, driving his cock deep each time. It was wonderful and even better when I grabbed my cock and started stroking it as he fucked me. The two sensations blended together and I went to heaven in a sense. It was a stunning experience to be fucked for the first time while stroking my new cock.

My shaft was all sorts of slippery and wet from my orgasm and I used it to my advantage, sliding my small hand up and down my hard shaft in the slippery cum. Jaden looked hot, kneeling below me, his legs long enough to put him at the perfect height as I laid on the coffee table. His strong chest, broad shoulders and tight abs worked as he held my legs and thrust into me. The coffee table rocked and creaked as I stroked and enjoyed the cock inside me. Minutes passed.

Jaden pounded away, he always had good stamina, something I needed to develop. My breasts rolled on my chest as I stroked and took his thrusts over and over. I had no idea what Jana was doing. I couldn't see her with me on my back and Jaden in front of me. I still wanted to fuck her and hoped I'd get the chance before the night ended.

"I think that new cock of yours does something to you inside as well... you feel different. Tight... it's really good," Jaden said.

"I guess that makes sense, the cum has to come from somewhere... I probably have new glands you're feeling. It does seem tighter," I said, moaning as he continued to pound away at me for a few more minutes.

Jaden was close, I could tell from his expression and how fast he was fucking me. I was ready for him to climax, wanting him to add his cum to mine. He pulled out a few seconds later and did just that, spraying my cock and body with his own load. It was surprisingly large, especially after the night before when he came three times, but I guess it made sense with all the new excitement he's been through. I watched him stroke himself to the end, face showing his ecstasy I use to covet, but now know personally. His semen was thinner, almost watery and grey compared to mine.

When he was done, he got up from his knees and that's when I saw an image I will never forget. Jana was naked, laying back on our couch playing with her shaved sex, her large breasts in full view, nipples hard and areolas dark. I had to have her and literally pushed Jaden out of the way as I sat up.

"Fuck me... Fuck me with that amazing new cock," Jana said as she saw me get up.

Cum dripped all over the floor as I stood up and crossed the small distance between us. She lifted her legs and held them with her hands as I crouched down and grabbed my new cock. I was so excited, so aroused I was shaking as I pressed my cock down toward her wet, open pussy. Good hell! It felt astonishing as my purple engorged head spread her open and I slowly entered her. She moaned loudly as more of my cock penetrated her.

"Fuck! It's huge!" she screamed.

Inch after inch descended into my friend and I was engulfed in the hot, wet bliss of a pussy for the first time, all the way to the clamp around my cock. It was exquisite bliss as I held myself deep in my friend's sex. We stared at each other, both in the grips of something we'd never felt before. Doing something that should have been impossible.

"Fuck me, Jessica... give me the fuck I've dreamed of," she said.

I pulled out to my head and slammed my cock deep again, she screamed with pleasure and I moaned as well, seeing movement to my right. I looked over and Jaden was standing there watching us. His cock unfortunately soft. He kind of grinned at me, as if to say, "You're getting everything you wanted."

I was for sure. It was more than I imagined. Thrusting my very own cock into such a hot, wet pussy was blowing me away. It felt so good and to hear Jana loving every inch and the width as well made it even better.

"Fuck me, Jess... oh my gawwwd, it's so good... so long, so wide... I fucking love it!" she called out as I thrust over and over, pleasing her and basking in the sensations it caused in my body.

She still had her legs in her hands and mine were really not being used. I don't know what came over me but I suddenly had a desire to touch her large perky breasts. Something I normally wouldn't think about but they were there, rolling with my thrusts and looking like they wanted some attention so I reached out and started fondling them as I fucked her.

Her nipples hardened further under my palms so I started tweaking them with my thumbs and fingers, driving her even crazier. Somehow I lasted five or so minutes, concentrating on her pleasure and keeping a steady rhythm. She started to moan louder, started to shake and I knew she was getting close.

"I'm cumming, Jess... your huge cock is making me cum!" she screamed and I felt her pussy tighten and moisten all at the same time. She started shaking and moaning even more as her climax hit her hard. I pounded away at her, more concerned for her pleasure than mine at the moment and someway lasted to give her what she was craving. A climax to remember.

I turned to find Jaden stroking his cock... he had managed to get it hard again... He was watching me fuck a very hot blonde with my very hot brunette body along with a cock to go with it. His fantasy was a reality and it had his cock all sorts of hard again. I motioned for him to come behind me and he jumped at the chance.

I slowed my thrust, letting him feed his cock into my pussy from behind. It was out of this world good but a little difficult to time our thrusts so both of us stayed in the pussy we needed to. He slipped out a couple of times but quickly replaced his cock. He basically learned to stay put and as I moved forward he would leave me and when I withdrew from Jana, I took his cock back into my pussy. The duel sensation was staggering.

We were having a miracle threesome. Unfortunately it didn't last very long. I was way too new at having a cock and within two minutes I was cumming again. I pulled out, let go of Jana's left breast and stroked my cock onto her body as Jaden fucked my pussy from behind.

The orgasms just kept getting better. Being fucked as I came was even more intense than my first two and the load inundated Jana. It was fucking huge. Blast after blast hit her chest, splattering in all directions. My legs shook and my body surged with pleasure more intense than the last two before. How it was possible I have no idea. Her breasts were covered as was the bottom half of her torso after I finished. The look of stunned amazement on her face.

As I was cumming, Jaden started freaking out, telling me my pussy was going crazy on his cock like never before. I guess my contractions were so strong I was basically milking his dick. Because of this, he lost it as well and instead of pulling out, he soaked my insides with his load, grunting and shaking as he filled me up. When he pulled out, a large gush rushed out of my pussy. We all basically fell to the couch after that, spent and exhausted.