Envy Ch. 05

Story Info
Jessica's new power grows.
7.7k words
4.78
3.1k
3
Story does not have any tags

Part 5 of the 9 part series

Updated 01/18/2024
Created 09/17/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
jasliz
jasliz
3,531 Followers

***Authors would like to thank kenjisato again for their great edits.***

*

When I arrived home, there were two cop cars out front as well as Jana's car. I had to defuse the emergency and get rid of the cops but how? I'm sure Jaden called them and told them two guys busted into our house, beat him up and must have taken me. I wondered how far my apparent kidnapping had escalated by then. I figured the best thing to do was just go inside and tell them everything was fine and I wasn't kidnapped.

Before I went in, I took the earrings, nose ring, bracelets and most of the rings off my fingers and toes and wrapped the overcoat around my naked body. I left the clit clamp, nipple rings and a few rings on my fingers in place, returning what I took off back to their chains around my neck.

Reviewing my plan, I got out of the car and headed in, opening the door to find four cops, two in uniform and two in suits, with Jana and Jaden. The two cops in suits were talking to Jaden, who had an ice pack on the back of his head, sitting on the couch. Jana was standing next to him. The other two cops were just standing around when I came in, making everyone turn and look at me.

"Jessica!" Jana screamed.

"I'm fine... everything is okay," I began.

Jana came running over and gave me a huge hug. The cops looked at each other and closed their notepads, looking put out.

"So, no kidnapping?" one of them asked, perturbed.

"Nope... they let me go," I said.

Jaden looked the most confused of any of them.

"They let you go?" he asked.

"Yeah, I guess they came to their senses or they took the wrong person... I don't know. They stopped the car and pushed me out."

"And you walked home?" the other cop asked, looking at my bare feet.

I used the gem magic to cut my feet using the two rings I left on my toes, making it look like had had walked miles barefoot.

"Yes, what choice did I have, cut me feet up," I said showing them my feet.

It didn't hurt and I could heal them after they left. The two cops, detectives really, came over to ask me more questions.

"Can you describe them?" one asked.

"Not really... they were both big, white but had masks on," I lied about the masks.

"Masks? Jaden didn't say anything about masks," the other detective said, turning toward Jaden.

I caught his eye just in time. "It happened so fast... yeah they did have masks on," Jaden said.

"So... no good looks at their faces and they busted in, knocked him out, grabbed you, took you to their car and then just let you go a few miles down the road?" the older of the two detectives asked.

I reached out and took his arm, using the one ring left on that hand, "Yes, that's exactly what happened," I said, making his mind fine with it.

"Okay, I guess we're done here," he said.

His partner looked at him funny but I touched his arm as well and they started to leave. The other cops just went with it and finally they were gone.

"What the fuck just happened!?" Jana asked.

I threw off my overcoat and said, "This just happened!"

Both Jaden and Jana saw the large bundle of gold around my neck and then the nipple rings and finally the clamp on my clitoris but having no cock. Looking shocked, they didn't, couldn't say anything.

"I'll explain everything, but you guys better sit down.

**

I told them everything once they sat down on the couch and I on the coffee table, naked. They listened, looking amazed and at each other a few times especially when I told them the knife didn't cut me when Lera tried to stab me. They were also shocked when I told them about the clamp and what it could really do and how it was the key to all the other items I had on or around my neck.

"Show me," Jana said.

I spread my legs and turned my clit into the same double penis I fucked Lera with.

"Holy shit... that's fucking amazing," she said, leaning forward to get a better look.

"With them vertical like that, I bet it was easier to fuck that bitch," Jaden said.

"Yeah, exactly... that's why I made it that way. I can make it look like yours, too," I said, morphing my cocks into identical copies of Jaden's two that are next to each other balls and all.

"Damn, that's crazy," he said.

"What does everything else do?" Jana asked, always the researcher.

"Well, the nipple rings are strength and invincibility, that's why I took them first so I could overpower Lera and her goons. The right one is strength and the left one makes me not get hurt. That's why the knife broke on my skin."

"So, why are your feet bleeding then?" Jana asked, looking down at my feet leaving bloody prints everywhere.

"Oh, right... I forgot. I did that for the cop's benefit," I said raising my feet and healing them.

"So, you didn't walk home," Jaden asked.

"No, I used their car... it's out front."

"Go on with the items," Jana said, getting back to what she was most interested in.

I showed her the earrings, putting them on again, "Knowledge and wisdom," I said. "Nose ring is for enhanced senses; sight, smell, taste stuff like that," I said adding it to my nose, each piece falling into place like the clitoris clamp does.

"The bracelets give me speed and agility left and right wrists respectively," I said, suddenly disappearing form their view and reappearing in the kitchen. Then I did several front handsprings and ended it with a triple flip like a gymnast before sitting back down.

They were both stunned and amazed at my speed and new-found talents.

"The rings, for my fingers and toes are just conduits for the power, they help me control others as well as my own body. I used them to control Lera and erase the men's minds and hers so they can't find me. Even if they see me on the street they will never recognize me or remember. It's how I got the cops to leave," I said, putting each ring on my fingers and toes.

"I saw you touch them," Jana said, totally engrossed in the items but then seeing me for the first time with all the items on my body.

"Holy fuck... Jessica, you're... you've changed!" she stammered.

Jaden saw it as well. I didn't really notice and had yet to see myself in a mirror with everything on my body. I stood up and went to the bathroom, we have a full-length mirror on the door. I walked in to look at myself and was also taken aback by my image. My body was perfect... I don't know how else to describe it. Any flaws I had, scars, flab, saggy boobs, wrinkles, imperfect proportions, were all erased. I was absolutely stunning with all the items glowing on my body. My tits were larger, fuller and perky. My ass was stunning, round, plump and firm. My stomach was a masterpiece of perfection as were my arms and legs. My face was gorgeous, still me, but a perfect me if that makes sense. I had never seen a more perfectly proportioned human in my life and I was staring at myself.

I walked back out of the bathroom amazed and my two companions were equally stunned as I walked back to them.

"Holy... shit... fuck me... you're absolutely gorgeous, Jessica," Jana said.

"I know, well... I know now," I said.

Jaden couldn't speak... he just stared at me and I knew how he felt, I had never seen something so beautiful either. I went up to him, trying to reassure him it was still me but he took a step back so I took off a ring which helped but only slightly. My body changed with each object so the more I took off, the more I changed back to myself. I finally got them to sit down again.

I took off another ring and handed it to Jana. She found the Luludja signature almost immediately.

"Put it on," I said.

She put on the ring and I was immediately linked to her. I knew what she was thinking, how she was feeling and could even communicate with her. I spoke her name in my mind and she looked up at me, hearing my voice in her head.

"Jana... I'm in your head... crazy huh? You can talk back and I will hear you," I said.

"Okay, this is weird but I can hear you," she said in her head.

"I know, it's the ring... when you wear it, we can do this," I said, not telling her what else I could do to her if I wanted.

"What's going on?" Jaden asked, seeing us looking at each other but not saying anything.

I handed him a ring and he put it on his pinky.

"We're talking in our heads to each other with the rings," I said to him.

"Oh fuck... that's just weird as shit," he said out loud.

Jana and I laughed, then he figured out he didn't need to speak for us to hear him.

"Another thing I don't understand," Jana began in our heads. "How did they find you?"

"I wondered that as well, until they asked me through the door if I'd been to the carnival lately. Then I remembered posting pictures online of me and Jaden at the carnival. They already knew you and you and I are friends on social media so they found me looking at your Facebook or Instagram. It doesn't matter now, they don't remember any of that," I explained.

"Damn social media!" Jaden said. "This could have turned out a lot worse, a lot."

"He's not wrong," Jana said.

"Yeah, well, it didn't... everyone's okay and now we have all of this," I said, motioning to the items.

Suddenly a knock sounded on the door, kind of a frantic knock. I could hear and smell who it was from inside my house. Amanda was outside and she seemed worried.

"Who could that be," Jaden asked.

"It's Amanda, my assistant from work," I said, getting up and putting the overcoat on.

I opened the door and when she saw me, she breathed a sigh of relief and hugged me.

"I heard something happened to you," she said.

"I'm fine, it worked out," I said.

"I was so worried, Jess... I had to come over and find out what I could do," she said.

"Well, come on in... you should hear all about it as well because it involves the clamp," I said.

She walked in and I introduced her to Jana and Jaden. When she turned back around I had taken off the overcoat. Here eyes widened when she saw me and all the items and chains and my partially enhanced body.

"You... you look different, amazingly different?" she said. "But where is you cock?"

"You better sit down," I said.

**

We caught Amanda up on everything, even putting a ring on her finger, linking us all. All four of us, everyone that knew about the clamp and now the other items were in my house, sitting in front of naked me, linked together. It was perfect and about to get even better.

When all the questions were answered and everything explained there was lull in the mind talking. I decided to show them what else the link could do without warning them. I focused on their bodies and began to arouse all three of them. The effect was quick. Jana and Amanda suddenly sat up straight as their nipples and clits began to sing. Jaden's cock was an easy target and he swelled in his pants as they all looked at me.

"Jessica? Are you doing this?" Jana asked for all of them.

I smiled, "Feels good, doesn't it?" I asked.

"Ohh, yeah... really good," Amanda said, rubbing her body with her hands as the pleasure spread. "Making me so horny."

"Undress each other," I said in their heads.

I sat on the coffee table, watching the three of them take off each other's clothing, enjoying the same arousal as they were all feeling. Jaden was fully hard by the time his pants were off. Jana and Amanda were wet and aroused, nipples rock hard as bras and panties were tossed around the room.

When they were all naked, they turned to me and saw that my clit was now three long cocks, one for each of them to suck. I didn't even have to tell them what to do, they just fell off the couch, kneeling before me and grabbed the dick closest to them. Triple rapture surged through me as they began sucking and stroking their respective cocks, filling me with power and ecstasy. I didn't think there was a limit to how good I could feel as each sucked in their own way, pleasuring my cocks as I pleasured them through the rings.

The were all moaning as they sucked and stroked, feeling the waves of pleasure I produced through their bodies. I was stimulating breasts, clits, pussies, cocks, balls all with my mind as they sucked my three cocks. Several minutes later, Jana really had my center cock going, she was the best cock sucker of the bunch and her expertise only spread to the other two, bringing me very close to a three-cock orgasm.

Instead of cumming, my cocks disappeared, leaving them wanting and myself vibrating with erotic energy and surging with pleasure. I instructed them onto the couch. Jana was sitting with her legs over one of the arms with Amanda sitting on her face and sucking Jaden's cock as he sat on the other arm of the sofa. This let me stand up, grow a cock and start fucking Jana as she ate Amanda and Amanda sucked Jaden.

All four of us were being pleasured manually as well as through the rings, multiplying the sensations of oral and sex. Jana's pussy was hot and wet, covering my single cock in warm perfection as I drove it hard and deep with every thrust. She was moaning but busy eating Amanda's pussy as Jana's body rocked to my thrusts. It was a visual treat to watch them as well as fuck Jana at the same time.

About five minutes later, I pulled out of Jana and switched places with Jaden, getting my juice-covered cock cleaned by Amanda while my boyfriend fucked my best friend Jana. None of that mattered, who was who, we were all linked as one by the rings and the clamp controlling it all, around my cock. Little Amanda, licked and sucked every inch of my throbbing cock as I enjoyed the different sensation from fucking Jana's pussy.

Sitting on the arm of the sofa, I could see down the line of naked bodies as they all moaned and pleasured each other. Jaden, standing and thrusting into Jana was fucking hot to watch especially as my dick was being sucked.

That lasted another five minutes or so before I pulled Amanda towards me as I hopped backwards off the couch and she sat on the arm, legs spread and wide open from Jana's eating of her pussy. Pressing my cock down, I entered her, rushing my length into her with one long, fast thrust, causing her to scream with rapture. I began fucking her unrestrained, looking up at Jaden as he did the same to Jana. Both women extended their arms to each other, grasping hands as we fucked them.

Everyone's arousal was increasing with the ring stimulating their bodies as well as mine. I had their clits, nipples, balls and cock radiating with pleasure as we fucked and fucked each other. Moans and screams filled the living room as the smell of sex and sweat permeated the air. It was our first orgy, the first of many I was confident. I scarcely could contain the power I was feeling as the items glowed on my body and the rings, connecting us all, shared the pleasure among the four of us.

Suddenly, without any urging from me, Jana spoke in our heads, "I want to be doubled fucked! I want you both in me," she said.

I immediately pulled out of Amanda and walked over to Jaden and Jana. She rolled backwards onto the couch and told Jaden to sit down on the sofa. He obeyed quickly and she climbed right onto him, slipping his wet cock into her pussy and looking over her shoulder at me.

"You know what to do," she said.

I had to admit I was excited, moving into position behind her ass as Amanda crawled up onto the back of the sofa so Jana could eat her pussy again. Positioning my throbbing head at the entrance to Jana's lubed ass, I used the ring to relax her and stimulate her anus, as she opened up to me, pressing forward into her. It was phenomenal again, her tight, hot ass around my cock, pulsing with her pleasure, gripped my entire cock as I slid in over Jaden's. I could feel Jaden's cock in her pussy as I plunged my length to the max inside Jana's hot ass.

She was freaking out, moaning and shaking with pleasure with both cocks deep inside of her. She was so overcome she couldn't eat Amanda so I made it up to her by way of the ring, causing her clit to sing and throb until Jana was able to resume oral.

"Fuck me! It feels so good, I'm so full of cock!" Jana screamed.

Jaden and I began sliding our cocks in and out of her pussy and ass, feeling each other's shafts as we rushed by one another inside her. It was so fucking hot, double fucking my best friend as she moaned and took both of us in utter bliss. The way we were fucking her, the depth, the speed, just relentless, was all due to the ring on her finger. I was sure without it, she would have never been able to take us both like that for as long as we fucked her. Especially the size of my cock in her ass, stretching her wider then I thought possible.

She was the first to cum and we all felt it through our connection. Her entire body lost it, shaking and convulsing as Jaden and I continued to fuck her through her orgasmic spasms. Her pleasure radiated to each of us, especially me as the gem magic absorbed the power of her climax, filling me with astonishing energy.

Jaden couldn't take it. Jana's pussy was milking his cock with contraction after contraction until he screamed out and lost his load deep inside of Jana, sending more energy through the stones to me and pleasure to us all. I pulled out, letting the two climaxing twins fall together on the couch, spent and panting for air. I looked up at Amanda who literally jumped over them into my arms, wanting my cock so badly. I spun her around, setting her on the coffee table and thrust my cock into her wanting sex.

She screamed in pleasure as I rushed into her, clawing my back and taking as much as I would give her. She was overwhelmed with lust and pleasure from the bond and the bliss from the two on the couch. I thrust over and over into her, driving my cock as hard and as deep as I could. Lifting her legs upward, I gained even more leverage, driving my throbbing shaft in and out, as she screamed for more. She just wanted more and more, the harder I banged her, she screamed for more.

I knew how to give her more. Slowing my thrusts, I created a smaller, narrower cock below the one inside her pussy, letting it grow until it came in contact with her anus. She felt it and her eyes snapped to mine.

"Yes, do it... fuck my ass like you did Jana's!" she cried out.

Extending it further, my little cock entered her ass and lengthen inside of her. Her eyes widened as she felt it ease into her and continue deeper, under my large cock stuffed inside her pussy.

"More! Make it bigger!" she screamed.

I widened my new appendage, feeling her body pulse around it as the diameter increased, filling her bowels.

"Yes! Fuck yes... I can feel it growing inside me. More... more!" she screamed.

I couldn't believe it, Amanda was taking my twin cocks by the time I finished increasing the length and girth. She started to pant, moan and tremble as she felt the fullness reach it's maximum. She was at her limit, I could tell through the bond and I stopped increasing my lower cock. Her body, adjusting to the intrusions, I felt her ass grabbing and pulsing on my cock stuffed in her ass. She looked up at me, fully engulfed in pleasure and said three words.

"Now, fuck me!"

I pulled back, both cock sliding out of her tight holes as I watched her head fall back in sweet ecstasy. Moving forward, I buried my cocks back into her body as deep as I could, making her scream anew. Two more slow thrusts and she was cumming. Pleasure and power flowed through me as Amanda's body shook and spasmed on my cocks, kneading them with her insides. She was so fucking tight I couldn't believe it. Her body had a grip on my cocks like no other to this date and it sent me over the edge.

I exploded inside of her as she was still cumming, drenching her insides with my two-cock explosion. The intensity was unrivaled once again as her body continued to milk my ejaculating cocks until I almost passed out from the pleasure, only the gemstone magic keeping me upright. We both moaned, screamed and came together until I pulled out and fell back on the couch next to Jana and Jaden. All of us blissfully satisfied.

jasliz
jasliz
3,531 Followers