Eradicating Knotweed Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I know I shan't be yours tonight; please give me something to help me through the night alone." She cast the duvet from the bed and lay face down on the silken sheets. For the first time since he had used the cane upon her bottom he now witnessed the red lines across her cute little cheeks. She place her arms under her hips and elevated that sweet little rear invitingly, spreading her legs as she did so and bringing her knees in slightly, exposing her moist pussy. He needed no further prompting.

He clutched her hips and brought her further up and probed her with his stiff cock. He pulled her back onto him as he gratefully slid his manhood into her warmth. She put her arms back and lay her shoulders and head flat against the bed in submission to him, as he generously penetrated his cock in up to the hilt and out to the glans and back again, over and over.

Her pussy dripped with excitement as he indulged himself once more and she deftly moved a hand under herself to further stimulate her clitoris. He watched her little striped bottom flex and spread as he pumped for all he was worth, as she began to moan on her journey to that heavenly goal. His torso tensed as he felt the first indications that he had reached that point of no return as he slapped back and forth against her submissive cheeks. She squealed and he moaned from the depth of his soul as he gave up his warm and welcome gift for her once more; she shuddered with the thrill of her submission and her legs tensed stiffly behind her as he lifted her middle from the bed in the throes of ecstasy.

They collapsed together and indulged in a warm caress for another half hour or so. He had to go.

He walked out through the door to the room he had first entered by the day before, claiming his khaki shorts as he went; they had been carefully displayed for his sight across the top of the chair he had utilised to such effect the evening before. He quickly made his way across the dewy lawn in the crisp morning air and shivered slightly as he went.

As soon as he had crossed the boundary wall and headed toward his van, he had to think hard about what lay behind him; had this really happened?

As per the suggestion of the delectable and assertive Miss Hunter- did she really exist? He toiled like a Trojan as soon as he had found himself a suitably thicker sweatshirt from the van and set about hacking the Knotweed down by the wall; the wall which he could not keep his eyes from. He could not rest from thinking about what lay beyond it.

By the time he had reached a stage whereby he was hot enough to discard the sweatshirt he had lain the entire Knotweed growth this side of the wall flat. He drove the van slowly past The Noke, tooting the horn as he passed the house to ensure he gained Mrs G-F's attention. She duly waved as he passed. On reaching the end of the driveway, he turned in the opposite direction from whence he had arrived a few days before and looped round to find the entrance to Red Gables.

Three or four minutes later he found himself driving down a well presented gravel driveway to the huge and still mysterious Red Gables. The front of the house seemed to smile invitingly at him as he approached and the drive branched away around the side of the ample property as he was drawn toward it, seemingly sucked in by what lay within.

He found a parking bay concealed from view at the side, concealed by a curve of mature oak trees; several other vehicles were parked there. He took an overnight bag which he kept in the van for those odd occasions when he would remain away from his home with him; toiletries and a change of casual clothes within.

As he walked across to the house another male, apparently a tradesman of some description appeared from a door. He looked at him stony faced, and somehow knowingly; trailing obediently behind him was a young nubile ginger female- as attractive as any of the others he had seen- she smiled courteously at him and kept pace with the overall clad male. He thought of Abigail and what Fiona had said, 'keeper'? Had he just witnessed another?

He was still dwelling on this point when he was distracted by a commotion which was occurring at the front of the house as he edged round the property. At the front of the house a large black car was stationed, engine running.

He froze as Miss Hunter, resplendent in black slacks which were tight around her full bottom, and a black chiffon top which revealed her mature and rounded breasts splendidly, walked two sweet red-heads toward two males who were no doubt the owners of the car. The two girls had their hair in pig-tails and were both adorned with red shoes and white calf-length socks. They both had frilled gingham skirts which were so short; their cute little pink panties were prominent for all to see. Both wore white silk blouses which magnified their picture of innocence.

The two men looked leeringly at them as they approached; the two girls stumbled on with Miss Hunter nervously.

Miss Hunter smiled at the girls as she gestured them on to the males. One of them took a girl and bundled her into the back seat of the car impatiently. The other was grabbed by the other male who smiled all the more leeringly at her. With his free hand he opened the boot of the car and produced some lengths of cord. He took her wrists behind her back and bound them. He bound her ankles too and then produced a large handkerchief from his coat pocket; he stuffed this into the fraught girl's mouth. He then picked her up and dumped her unceremoniously into the boot. Smiling intently, he then leant over and bound her; neck to knees. He slammed the boot shut and got into the driving seat.

As the car drove away, he saw the man in the rear put his hand behind the head of the girl sat next to him. He pulled her head down into his lap.

He turned the corner and Miss Hunter looked at his obviously concerned face and smiled;

"Don't worry. They will be back again before you know it; they will have a few tales to tell the other girls and will be the envy of Red Gables for at least fifteen minutes. One of those gentlemen is a barrister, the other a vicar."

She smiled at him and her words eased him a little- and she was that delectable; he was captivated.

"Oh, these slacks are too tight. Come now, you are going to help me out of them." He followed her through the front door like a lap dog. He was to do as he was told.

TO BE CONTINUED...

12