Eradicating Knotweed Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Well done you sweet boy. Lick me clean, and let's have a nice shower together."

It was a somewhat calmer Rosemary who emerged from the French windows with a refreshed looking gardener around 30 minutes after. Elaine motioned to him to come over and tell all, as she had said she would ask of him; Rosemary looked at her and shook her head.

"Let him have a nice drink; he's earned it. I'll tell you about it later." Though some of the women were a little disappointed with this, they resolved to get down to talking about the trip to Nassau. Rosemary nestled down next to Elaine.

"I think I'm in need of a good gardener; some of the bushes need trimming. You don't know any especially good ones do you?" She said smiling. "I can see why you like to keep him near you at night; he's very special indeed. I'd like to acquire his services-about once a fortnight if that's ok?" Elaine smiled and affirmed he was available.

They all drank many cocktails and discussed the plans for the trip to 'Colonial Bay'. Though on the surface it was accepted that he was no more than baggage, the women seemed anxious to ensure he would be kept 'busy' at various times during the trip. Elaine held him close throughout the evening, and was happy when it was time to return to Red Gables. The other women seemed to fully understand how it was for Elaine, even if she did not; they made it quite plain that he would be a very welcome addition on their trip. * * * The next day, he found himself toiling against the Knotweed once more, down by the boundary wall at The Noke. He had managed to level all visible evidence of the nuisance and had done a good job of turning the ground over where it had been, though he knew the vigorous and adaptable weed would return. As he surveyed the area a voice rang out.

"Can I offer you a drink Sir?" There on the wall sat Abigail, smiling. He walked up the fallen tree once more and sat with her. They decided they'd walk back to Red Gables through the less well walked parts of the grounds and came across the barn where he had seen Fiona that day. As they approached quietly hand in hand the serenity of the moment was interrupted by muffled cries once more. 'Not poor Fiona again? 'He thought as they tiptoed into the barn next door.

Through the slats they saw Miss Victoria Granger again, but this time it was her who was bound over the cloth covered round hay bale. Her long and luxuriant slender white legs all the more beautiful as she teetered on tiptoe; her arms bound by her sides, a rope about her neck tethering her to the wooden beam she faced. Several red lines blushed against the whiteness of her cheeks, as her bottom quivered in anticipation of what may come next. There in her most glorious dominant form stood Miss Proctor. It seemed Vicky had now gained the complete attention of the woman she most desired. The superb woman was naked except for thigh length black boots. They had a grandstand view of the proceedings from where they knelt behind the adjoining wall and his cock rose at the sight of Miss Proctor's sumptuous rear as she walked over to Vicky, cane in hand.

"It's time for our pleasure now, isn't it my sweet one?' Said the wickedly dominant middle-aged woman; she started to caress Vicky's sex and bottom.

"Yes Madame Beatrice, please take me now, I want you to enjoy me." He had to place his hand firmly across Abigail's mouth as he sensed she was about to blurt the name out audibly; they looked at each other in amusement through stifled giggles --'Beatrice!'-no wonder she was known as Miss Proctor. The humour did not last long though, as the actions of Miss Beatrice Proctor ensured the eroticism of the situation soon took command once more.

She slid two fingers into Vicky's pert little bottom and the Head-Girl whimpered partly with pain, partly with pleasure. Miss Proctor removed her fingers and dabbed them into a small tub of something which sat on a surface nearby, with other implements they could not quite make out, from where they were stationed next door. Her fingers glistened in the shafts of sunlight which pierced the barn through the many gaps in the old building. This was obviously a lubricant of some sort. They could just make out a smile on Vicky's face and she sighed as Miss Proctor, who was also smiling with pleasure, slipped her fingers back and forth into Vicky's no doubt tight little anus; she was ensuring it was nice and slippery in there. She took a sizeable vibrator and switched it on; the delicate buzz was just audible. She rubbed it against Vicky's lips.

"That's it, good girl. You kiss 'Missy'; are you ready for her?" Vicky pushed her bottom out impatiently.

"Oh yes please Madame Beatrice, please let 'Missy' have me now!" Miss Proctor duly slipped the buzzing toy deep into Vicky's eager pussy which unlike her anus needed no artificial lubrication; they could see her glistening from where they were. Miss Proctor deftly anchored the loop attached to the hilt of the toy to the bale; ensuring it stayed in its cosy moist haven. She then turned it off; she would not have Vicky come before she was good and ready. Vicky started to buck with excitement her delicious legs and arse flexing and tensing with the promise of something else to come. Miss Proctor seemed to pause purposely, teasing the bound beauty. She then moved toward the hidden implements.

"Are you ready for 'Bertha' Miss Granger?" Vicky tensed as though electrified, and blurted out her response impatiently.

"Yes please Madame Beatrice, please let 'Bertha' have me now!" Miss proctor chuckled with satisfaction and picked up a huge strap-on phallus which she poked into Vicky's mouth before fitting it, making her lick the mock glans, which she did with relish. After commending Vicky for doing so she strapped the phallus to her. This had a nicely hooked rear end which fitted the wearer's sex, ensuring equal satisfaction at both ends. They watched in anticipation as Miss Proctor winced with pleasure as the hooked end nestled against her clitoris as she strapped it firmly home. She sighed and wobbled slightly on her spikey boots as she applied a generous amount of lubricant; even this gentle action stimulated her sex wonderfully. She approached Vicky with the huge glistening weapon, and awoke 'Missy' from her slumber as she clicked the vibrator back on. Vicky moaned with excitement. Miss Proctor fingered Vicky's anus gently.

"Good girl, that's it, relax and we shall both have our pleasure." She eased the enormous phallus gently in. Both women moaned in unison as they began their journey to a wonderful climax. He felt his trouser button being undone, and looked down to see Abigail's panties were around her knees. They smiled softly at each-other and crossed arms as he obliged her, and she him; the two women would never hear any involuntary noise made by the two hidden onlookers; they were locked in ecstasy and moaned, panted, and whimpered in their own heavenly universe. Miss Proctor thrust commandingly back and forth; Vicky's tormented anus looking as though it might split at any moment, so tight was the fit. Equally, the hook end bit home around Madame's clitoris delightfully and she had twice the pleasure as she enjoyed her dominance over the girl and had the physical stimulus too.

Vicky indulged in sweet submission for once; she was bound and helpless; the vibrator buzzed at her clitoris which was humped back and forth into the bale, and the sweet pain of the intrusion was absolute heaven. He was the first of the four to come; the sweet little hand that stroked the only natural phallus in attendance did its job very well. He gratefully spent his seed in spurts which dribbled down the woodwork as he took in the erotic scene being played out before him. Abigail smiled with satisfaction as he came and let his cock go only when she was sure he had the full pleasure from it. She gratefully licked the sticky cream that remained on her hand, as he rubbed her moist little sex with extra vigour. He squeezed her close as she came swiftly after him, moaning softly and sweetly in his ear.

The two participants in the main attraction bucked and moaned as they both achieved warmly appreciated orgasms. The two next door quickly made their exit as the crescendo was announced by the two satisfied women; they would not stay for an encore.

As they approached the house, a troop of young red headed ladies went by having finished some lecture or other; two of them peeled away on seeing Abigail and the gardener -- Fiona and Cindy.

"Have I got a story to tell you!" said Abigail, her face beaming like a six year old at Christmas. He kissed her cheek and left her and the girls to gossip. He made for his apartment and went in. He got straight into the shower, shaved and went to the bedroom to change.

There on the bed, fast asleep, was Elaine. On the bed next to her were tickets to 'Lynden Pindling International Airport': Nassau. She looked just as tantalising when asleep; he lay down on the bed next to her and softly kissed this woman with whom he was very comfortable with the idea of her having complete control of him. Her eyes opened and she put her arms around him. She looked at him, smiling, as if she were to make an announcement.

"I've not slept like that in years; I've been so wrapped up with running this place, I've let time pass by me. Something has happened to me recently which I could never have imagined would occur so late in life; I've become so hardened to life with business and my obvious persona which does not normally allow softness into my relationships. The reason I've been able to sleep so well is because I've come to terms with something at long last." She smiled and knelt up on the bed, pulling him up with her. Her eyes were a little watery once more and he gratefully took her into a warm and sensual kiss. When they parted she squeezed him hard.

"You've seen the tickets; I've had a discussion with the women you met yesterday, and there is something else we shall be doing together when we are away. You'll be moving into my apartment when we return. You see, I've decided that you will marry me whilst we are away. It will be a proper dominatrix wedding; you will give your vows as normal for the sake of legalities, then you'll give a few more which are more in keeping with our society and the fact that I own you. You will become 'Mr Hunter' of course- you will take my name, as I will be well and truly 'wearing the trousers' in our relationship. I take it you will be happy with that? it's too bad if you're not!" She said smiling as a single tear rolled down her cheek.

He kissed it away and put his head in her lap, kissing her thighs. Then he kissed her once more before asking;

"When do we go?"

The End?

12