Eric Goes Black

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
GotBacon
GotBacon
3,175 Followers

"Tell me what you want, Tiff. Tell me."

"Fuck me in my ass, Eric. Ram your big cock in me."

He pushes and her asshole opens around his cock head. She squeals as it slides past her sphincter. He pushes slowly in. With two inches left he slams all the way in. She howls and cums hard.

"Oh fuck. Oh. Oh. Yes. Yes. Fuck my asshole. Fuck me. Fuck me."

He reaches around and grabs her nipples. He pulls back just hard enough to cause her a little pain. She cries out and pushes back, meeting each of his thrusts. He keeps pulling and pounding her. She starts cumming and he feels a stirring in his loins. He lets go of her nipples and grabs two hands full of her hair. He pulls back hard and fills her ass with his cum. She cries out and cums with him. He falls on her back, breathing hard.

Finally he can stand and he goes in the bathroom and washes up. He comes back and she is still laying on the table.

"You OK, Tiff?"

She groans, "Fuck no. I can't feel my legs."

He helps her up and sits her in a chair.

"You bastard. I'm going to need a wheelchair."

'Nah, you'll be fine in a few minutes."

"Holy shit, Eric. You're such an animal. And what's worse, I can't say no to you. Every time we fuck you almost kill me. That big cock of yours and you know just how to fire my rocket."

"I really look forward to our weekends. Lots of good fucking and sucking."

'I do too. I'm really going to miss them. I need to take some time off from you. I need to get all my holes back to their virgin state."

"Can you go two weeks without fucking?"

"Well, I have my power tools. I should be able to last till the honeymoon."

"Oh shit. I forgot to tell you. Gary is having a Barbecue this afternoon. You and Bill are invited."

"Shit. I had better get going. I need a nap and some time to round up Bill."

She rushes off and gets dressed. She puts a pad of toilet paper in her panties to catch Eric's cum. She kisses him goodbye and hobbles out the door.

Later that afternoon Eric walks up to Gary's door and punches the doorbell. The door opens and Gary drags him and gives him a big man hug.

"Welcome, Bud. It's been a while. Come on in and grab a brew."

"What's it been, about a month. How the hell are you doing."

"Real good. I got me a main squeeze. She is really hot. I think you know her. Betty Wilson?"

"Yeah, I remember her. I met her here last time. How many others are you taking care of."

"Just her. She want to be exclusive. I thought I would try it for a while."

"Be careful. She may have marriage and babies on her mind."

"I dunno. She isn't making those kind of noises yet."

They walk through to the pool area. There are already some people there. He knows most of them. Gary introduces him to the ones he doesn't know. He walks around, mingling and sipping his beer. A few minutes later he sees Tiff come in. Bill isn't with her. She sees Eric and hurries up. She gives him a hug and a big kiss.

"Where's Bill?"

"He'll be here later. He had to do something for his mama."

He leans over and whispers, "Do you still have my cum in your ass?"

She just smiles and doesn't reply. He knows she does. About an hour later Bill shows up. Tiff grabs him by the arm and introduces him around. He knows a few of the people. Tiff is very careful to hold on to his arm and flash her engagement ring. She fixes him a hamburger and a soda. Eric is chatting with a couple of girls but he is watching Bill. He sees Bill's eyes flitting from girl to girl. He is doing some serious looking at all the tits and ass. Eric also notices he has a good sized boner going. He know Bill will be yanking off tonight. About an hour later they leave.

Eric hears the door bell ring. Gary rushes off to answer. He returns with two women in tow. One is a short brunette and the other stuns Eric. She is about 5' 7" tall with skin the color of a mix between milk chocolate and honey. He C cup breasts are pushing out against her t shirt. She is wearing her hair in a short Afro. His mouth drops open as he looks at her eyes. They are as black as night and seem to look into his soul. She makes eye contact with him They hold it for a few seconds. Her lips curl up in a faint smile. He realizes what he is doing and gives her a faint smile. He looks away. A few minutes later he checks out her left hand. He sees a ring but it's not a wedding ring.

Gary starts introducing her around. Eric waits for his turn. The approach and Gary says, "Eric, I want you to meet Reina. Reina, meet my best bud, Eric.

"Hello, Eric. Nice to meet you."

"Hi, Reina. The pleasure is all mine."

"Eric, Reina was my Real Estate agent. She handled the sale on this place for me last year. I got a great deal."

"Real Estate, huh. Maybe we can do some business. I'm getting a little tired of my apartment. I need something with a little more room."

"I don't usually sell while I'm at parties. Why don't you call me and I can show you what's out there."

"Sounds good. I'm free Monday. I'll call you."

She pulls out a little PDA and looks at it.

"I'm free at 10 am. Why don't you come in then."

She pulls a card from her purse and hands it to him.

He pulls out his phone and makes a note.

"What do you do for a living, Eric?"

"I'm a computer consultant. I'm working for IT Systems right now."

"I've heard of them. Pretty big outfit."

'Yeah. They are slowly going nation wide. It's a great place to work."

They chat a while longer. He finds out she has an MBA. She likes being out and about selling better than working all day in an office. She is single, 28 years old and has a brother and sister. She was married once for about one year. He is very interested in this one.

**************

Monday morning at 10 Eric walks into the Century 21 office building.

"Hello, My name is Eric and I have an appointment with Reina."

"Just a moment. I'll tell her you're here."

She directs Eric into her office.

"Good morning, Eric. Please, sit down and let's talk real estate."

"Hi, Reina."

"I need to get some idea of what you're looking for. I have walk through videos of all our listings."

"OK, I need a four bedroom with a den, and a pool. I suspect I can use one of the bedrooms for an office. I do most of my work from home. A barbecue and a hot tub would be nice but I can add that if necessary."

"OK, let me do a search and see what I can come up with."

He watches her type in the parameters. She watches the screen for a few minutes.

"I have about 20 exclusive listings. If you don't like these I can check the multiple listing. I don't have videos of the multiple listings."

She turns the monitor so he can see and starts them running. He makes notes of the ones he wants to see. He selects fifteen. He knows he won't like some but he wants to spend more time with her.

"Do all of your exclusive listings have all he inspections done?"

"Yes. We do that before we take the listing. We do termite, roof, electrical, plumbing, heating and foundation. We can also arrange financing."

"When can we do some walk throughs?"

"It's almost lunch time. Let's have a bite to eat first. There's an Olive Garden just down the street. Is that OK?"

"Sounds good, Let's go. Your car or mine."

"Let's take mine. I know where all of these are."

They enjoy a nice lunch and start looking. The first two are crap. The spend the rest of the day looking He finds a couple that are a maybe.

The spend two more days looking and Eric isn't impressed. She tells him she can set up some appointments for some listed in the multiple listing service if he wants. It will require her calling each one and setting up an appointment with the owners.

"There's one I like but it doesn't have a pool. Let's go look at it again."

The drive back and walk through again.

"This is so close. If it had a pool I would go for it right now.

"I have a pocket listing I think you might like. The owners have it priced a little high. We may be able to get them to come down a little."

"OK, let look at it.

The drive up to it and he is impressed. It has a single and a double garage. There are two hedges on both sides where he suspects the property lines are. They do the walk through. It needs paint inside and new carpet. They go out to the back yard. He sees a nice sized pool, a hot tub and an nice big brick barbecue Other than needing paint and carpeting, it's perfect.

"What's the story on this one?"

"It's a foreclosure. The bank wants it listed and I'm in the process of getting all the inspections done. It will go on the market in about two weeks."

"What's the asking price?"

"It's one million two."

"Do you think they'll take one million?"

"Let me make a call."

She walks outside and makes a call. Five minutes later she comes back.

"Bottom line is one million one and it's yours."

He thinks a minute.

"Let's do some paper work."

The go back to the office. She types some stuff into the computer and the printer starts up.

"How do you want to finance it."

"I'll do a wire transfer."

Her eyes register a surprise. She gives him the escrow account number. He signs everything and pulls out his phone. He opens an app and makes the transfer.

"You can do that on your phone?"

"Yeah. I wrote an app so I could. It works with any bank where you have an account."

"I keep forgetting you're a computer expert. I shouldn't have been surprised.

"Being a geek has it's advantages."

"I'll take all this down to the escrow office and get the ball rolling. This should be a quick one. It will probably close in thirty days."

"Are we all done here?"

"Sort of. There will be some escrow fees when it closes. I'll call you when it closes and we can take care of that."

"How about I take you out to dinner to celebrate."

"I normally don't date my clients, but I'll make an exception in your case."

"Is Friday night good for you?"

"That's good. Where are we going?"

"How about Romano's down on the gas lamp. It's a pretty nice place. Good food, good music and a dance floor."

"I've heard good things about it."

"I'll make a reservation and let you know."

She hands him a card with her address on it. They shake hands and he leaves. Dinner and dancing always works out well for him. He doesn't feel that she will jump into bed right away. It may take a while. He decides to take it slow.

****************

Eric is standing on Reina's front step. He takes a deep breath and rings her bell. A few seconds later the door opens. He sees her standing there and his jaw goes slack.

She is wearing a Burgundy silk blouse, a short black mini skirt, black floral patterned hose with three inch black heels. He finally looks up and makes eye contact. She is smiling at him.

"Hi Eric. Do you need a towel?"

He laughs at himself.

"Hi Reina. Sorry about that. I was just dumbstruck by your beauty. This is way different than your work clothes. I must have looked like a teenager on his first date."

'It's ok. Come on in. I just need to get my purse and wrap. I'll just be a minute."

He walks in and closes the door. He watches her ass cheeks roll as she walks away. His cock stirs. She turns an looks at him and smiles again. He is busted again.

He thinks to himself, 'This woman is amazing. She is a consummate professional in business, has a quick wit, a great sense of humor, exudes confidence and is off the scale beautiful. He knows she is the one he wants.

She comes back with her purse and a wrap around her shoulders. She steps up to him, gives him a hug and a kiss on the cheek.

'Let's go eat. I'm starving."

They walk out and she locks the door. She pulls a remote out of her purse and clicks it. She takes his arm and walk to his car. He opens the door for her and she flashes a little leg above her stockings as she gets in. He knows she is playing with him and he likes it. He has the feeling that she likes him as much as he likes her. He is walking on air.

He backs out of her driveway and drops it in drive. He punches it and it throws them back in their seats.

"Nice toy you have here."

"You know, boys and their toys. It's a Camaro ZL1. I'm just getting used to it. I've only had it for about two months."

"That's all Greek to me. The only thing I know about cars is you drive them and take them to the dealer for maintenance. If they break down, I call a tow truck. I bought a expensive one to impress my clients."

He gives up trying to impress her with his car and they chat on the way. He pulls into the valet parking and gets out. The parking attendant opens her door and helps her out. His eyes feast on her legs as she gets out. He walks around and grins at Eric.

"Nice ride, sir."

"If you take it for a spin, I'll hunt you down and kill you."

The both laugh.

She takes his arm as they walk in. Eric slips the host a twenty and his black credit card. He looks at the name on the card and checks against the reservation list.

"Run a tab for me, please."

"Very good, sir. Right this way, please. Your table is ready."

He leads them to the back in a dimly lit corner. He snaps his fingers and a waiter appears. They are both sit. Eric notices the several people are watching them. He smiles with pride, knowing they are looking at his beautiful date.

"Eric. What I heard about this place was true. It's really nice. Good choice."

"I hoped you would like it. Gary suggested it."

"Gary, he's quite a character, isn't he."

"Oh, yes. We met in college. He is a dyed in the wool single ladies man. I doubt he will ever get married."

"I know. I saw that right away. He tired to make a move on me right off the bat. He's definitely not my type."

"He would do that. He knows a beautiful woman when he sees one."

"The one he is dating now certainly is. I met her at his barbecue when we met."

"What would you like to drink."

"I'll let you choose."

He looks up and sees the wine steward looking at him. Their eyes meet and he walks up.

"Something to drink this evening, Sir."

"Yes. A bottle of Dom, please."

"Very good, Sir."

"OK, Eric. Tell me what you do for your boss."

"Ummm, I deal in information. He needs information and I give it to him."

"I'm guessing the information is about his competitors. Am I right?"

"It's very important to know what your competitors are up to."

"So, you hack into their computers and report what you find to your boss."

"Hack? That's such a ugly word. Let's just say all their information is just floating around out there and I know how to catch it."

"You must be very good at it. You seem to be spoiling you self. Nice car, nice house, nice clothes and a black credit card."

"He likes what I get for him very much."

"You seem a little mysterious about it. I assume it's all legal."

"Oh yes. It's more like a game. I don't do anything but snoop around. He likes to know what they're doing. I don't do any damage to their systems. They try to get our information too. He who gets the best information wins."

"You learned this ummm information gathering thing in college?"

"Kinda. I met a guy who showed me how. He knew more than the professor. He was just there to get his sheepskin."

"Tell me about your goals."

"I'm ready to settle down now. I have a good job, a nice house and I can work from home."

"That sounds like what everyone wants."

"You too?"

"Yep. Just looking for Mr. Right like all the women out there. I thought I found him, but it didn't work out that way. He thought he needed more than one woman in his life."

"I had one like that in college. She got dropped like a bad habit. I have a problem with people lying to me."

"Enough of this depressing topic. Let's enjoy our meal and dance a little."

"There ya go. It's probably best to get that stuff out of the way and move on to the good stuff."

They finish their meal and get a table near the dance floor. The band is warmed up and ready to go.

The dance for a couple of hours and decide to call it a night. Eric adds $100 to the tab an signs it.

"Spread that around please. The service and food was very good."

"Thanks you, Sir. Come back anytime. We're glad to be of service.

The drive to her house was relatively quiet. It seemed that we both were lost in thought. I knew I was. I knew I was developing some strong feelings for her and I knew she was the one for me. I just wasn't sure how deep they were. It's like it was all new to me. In the past I had feelings for different women, but nothing like this. I couldn't admit I was in love. Not just yet, and I had no idea what she was feeling. She seemed very comfortable with me and seemed to enjoy my company. I decided not to push anything with her. It was still too early in our relationship. I planned on just letting it develop.

We got to her house and I walked her to her door. She turned and I took her in my arms. She looked up at me and smiled. I felt like a teenager on his first date. I decided to throw caution to the wind and I leaned down and kissed. He soft lips met mine. She gasped a little and met my kiss. My tongue slid across her lips and they opened. My tongue found hers. Her firm body pushed against me. It was my turn to gasp. We held the kiss what seemed like hours and then she pulled back a little.

"Thank you for a wonderful evening, Eric. You're nice to be with."

"Thank you. I had a great time. You're not only great company, but an great dancer too."

"Will you call me during the week. We can go to lunch."

"I promise. I want to see you again."

She gave me a quick peck on the lips. The turned, clicked her remote and unlocked her door.

"Goodnight, Eric. Call me."

"Goodnight. I will."

I floated back to by car and watched till she closed the door. I cranked up my baby and sped away.

It was about eleven o'clock. I knew I wouldn't be able to sleep so I decided to take a drive. I headed east on Interstate 8. After I cleared El Cajon I opened it a little. I ran it up to eighty five and let her run. I held it there till I passed the Viejas Casino. I ran it up to one hundred. It held the road like it was on rails. I cleared Pine Valley and came to a long straight section. I punched it and ran it up to one forty. It still held the road. Part of my mind was on Reina and part was on the thrill of the speed. The end of the straightaway game up fast and I let off till I was back to one hundred. I held it there till I got to the Golden Acorn exit. I pulled into their parking lot and shut it down. I sat thinking.

I slowly came to the realization that I was indeed in love. She had completely captivated me. I wanted her with me all the time. I felt like a great weight had been lifted off my shoulders. This was new territory for me and it felt good once I admitted it to my self. With a big grin on my face I headed back down the mountain.

"I blew by the bug station at about ninety. I saw the flash of a white door. I backed out of it to about seventy five. His lights came on and he quickly pulled behind me. He turned on his overheads and then turned them off. I pulled to the side and got my paperwork out for him. He walked up and tapped the window. I lowered it and said, "Good evening, officer."

"Hello. I need to see your license, registration and insurance papers."

I handed them to him. He went back to his car and ran my name in his computer. He came back and gave me my papers.

"Nice ride you have here. What's under the hood?"

'Ummm, I'm not sure. Just a lot of power. It's a supercharged V8. The book says almost 600 horsepower."

"Have you let out yet?"

"Just a little. I haven't had it long. It may be too much for me."

"OK, I'm not going to cite you. Just take it easy. I don't want to have to pick up your pieces somewhere down the hill."

"Thanks officer. I'll behave."

GotBacon
GotBacon
3,175 Followers