Eric or Erica? Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It had been more than a month since I had seen Mr. Z in person, but there he was standing just inside the door to my room. "May I come in?" he asked.

"Please do." I answered knowing that was the only possible answer I could give. I made no move to cover up and continued to brush my hair.

"You look even lovelier than Tina and Dan described. Clearly your stay here has been good for your health. Not just physically but mentally and emotionally as well. There is a look of contentment in your eyes."

As much as I would have liked to argue with him, I couldn't. What he was saying was true. On death's doorstep the night Dan found me, I'd become the happy woman who looked back at me from the mirror. "How can I help you? I'm guessing you didn't come to visit me just to make sure Tina and Dan didn't need to see an optometrist." I smiled when I said that hoping he'd realize I was a bit of a smart ass and just teasing.

He smiled back. "May I sit down?"

"I apologize. My manners are rusty, I don't get a lot of company. Please sit, anywhere you'd like." I realized I shouldn't have said that when he sat down on the bed right next to me. I was so nervous, I stopped brushing my hair and began idly playing with the brush.

"So lovely," he murmured, "lovelier than any of us could have imagined the night you arrived." He shook his head as if to clear his thoughts. "I know you are aware of the true nature of this mansion." I nodded. "It is time for you to decide if you are going to stay here or not. If you stay, you know what will be expected of you. You will entertain guests. You won't have to screen any of them; they will already have passed a rigorous background check including a physical examination, and more importantly, a blood screening."

"You want me to be an-an-an 'entertainer' for people who visit here." (I almost slipped up and said prostitute, but I knew that was not a word that Mr. Z ever used to describe anyone who worked for him!)

He smiled and nodded. "You understand my expectations well. Here are my terms. They are non-negotiable. You will receive 15% of all your transactions. In addition to that, you will be provided with a small suite where you will live and entertain your clients. All your meals will be provided as well. If you wish to continue to use Tina's services, you will pay 25% of her fee, the rest will be covered as part of your 'salary.' Do you have any questions?"

"Um, I'm not sure this is a question as much as a statement. I don't know the first darn thing about being an entertainer. The only person I've ever entertained in my life is myself. I wouldn't know where to begin, what to do. Other than masturbation, I'm pretty clueless about sex. And I'm guessing your clients would expect more than a hand job."

He winced at my graphic description but at least I didn't swear! "Tina will continue to guide you in your journey to become a complete woman, at my expense. You will continue to be my guest, at my expense, until Tina feels you're ready. None of the terms of our contract will go into effect until the night you entertain your first guest. Our contract terms run for a full year, we can renegotiate after that year, even if is just to renew the contract."

"What about time off? Am I on call 24/7/365?"

"Certainly not. You will be expected to work Friday, Saturday, and Sunday. The weekend is when most of your clients will be available. Some clients may wish to spend a weekend with you but even they will need their sleep. They'll just be sleeping in your bed with you. You will have two rotating days off every week. Monday/Tuesday the first week, Tuesday/Wednesday the second week, Wednesday/Thursday the third week and Monday/Thursday the fourth week. Then the cycle repeats itself. Girls' days off are staggered to minimize the number of girls not working on any given day."

"Health care? Vacations?"

Mr. Z sighed but smiled. "I am glad you are thorough. That shows a level of intelligence. Intelligent girls make the best entertainers. We have medical offices here, including dental. Some of my best clients are doctors and dentists. If they provide their medical services, we give them a discount. We even have a small operating room. Should anything happen that would require more serious medical attention, we are only fifteen minutes away from the nearest city by helicopter. The resort has its own fleet of three helicopters. As you can imagine, many of our clients fly into Las Vegas and we provide air transportation here to the resort to the most exclusive of them, ground transportation for many of them."

I whistled softly. A private fleet of helicopters! The magnitude of Mr. Z's resort was really starting to hit home. I couldn't even begin to imagine what he might be charging to spend the entire weekend with one of the girls, but I decided the sum had to be staggering.

"After six months, you will be eligible for a week of vacation. After a full year, if you decide to sign a second contract, two weeks. The next year, three weeks. Four weeks every year after that. If any of your clients decide to 'entertain' you while you are on vacation, my standard rates will apply. They already know this. Taking one of my girls on a weeklong vacation is expensive, but when you're as wealthy as they are, they can more than afford it."

I bit my lower lip. I was thinking hard, trying to process everything Mr. Z had just said. "I do not expect an answer tonight. I know this is a lot of information to digest and a big commitment. This is a life altering decision. On the other hand, I cannot wait forever for you to make a decision. I will need an answer by the end of the week."

He stood up and I did as well. "You have a lot to think about; I will leave." He offered me his hand to shake, on impulse, I put my hands on his chest and leaned in to kiss him on the cheek. Reflexively, his arm went around me and one of his hands cupped the cheek of my ass. I moaned; he pulled his hand away as if he had just touched a hot stove. "Please accept my apologies. I do not avail myself of any of the pleasures of my resort. It is bad business." He left. I fell asleep and dreamt of Mr. Z doing more than just fondling my ass.

Tina came in late the next morning, not very talkative. "What's the matter; why so quiet?"

"I didn't want to come in here prattling on as if nothing's changed. I know you had 'the talk' with Mr. Z last night. I wanted to give you time to think."

"I do some of my best thinking while I'm sleeping. I need someone to talk to right now."

"I'm all ears girl."

"For me, I think it all boils down to one thing. Can Eric ever be as happy, can Eric ever be as content, can Eric ever be as confident as Erica has been these past six weeks? I'm clean, I'm sober, 43 days and counting. If I turn down Mr. Z's offer, can Eric continue to do that?"

Tina was nodding the whole time. "I think you've hit the nail on the head. And you're the only one who can answer those questions. My opinion doesn't matter. The only two opinions that matter are Erica's opinion and Eric's opinion. I'm here for you in every other way, but this one I can't help you with."

"Can we go to fitness this morning? I need to move; I need to release some of this pent-up energy boiling inside me."

Tina smiled. "Let's do it girl!"

An hour and a half later, I was covered in sweat. Tina dropped me off at my room. "Meet me here for lunch after I get a shower?" I asked.

"I'll be back in 45 minutes." Tina replied.

We finished lunch in silence. Tina pushed the cart out into the hallway. "Mr. Z said if I decide to stay, you will teach me how to please a man."

Tina cocked an eyebrow. "Yes and?"

"And I've decided to stay, at least for the next year. Eric had twenty-two years to live his life and he fucked it up pretty good. The least I can do is give Erica one year!"

Tina clapped her hands. "You have no idea how happy I am to hear that. I would have missed you if you left."

"I would have missed you too! You're the closest thing to a BFF I've ever had."

A lone tear trickled down her face. "You're such a sweetheart and you always say the nicest things."

"Sooooo, when does my training start?"

"Right now. Let's talk about what happened yesterday at the shoe store. That young man touched you and you practically melted in your chair. I believe you are a 'sensitive,' that is, a man's touch revs your engine."

I told her what happened last night with Mr. Z. She seemed surprised that he fondled me but not how I reacted. "It's OK to enjoy what you're doing, it's OK to enjoy having sex with a client, but you can't enjoy it so much that you give away control of the situation. Do you understand what I'm trying to say?"

"I-I think so. It works for me if the client knows I'm enjoying his company but if he thinks I'm enjoying it more than him, I'm no longer in charge of our time together. I need to stay in charge."

"Exactly. Why don't you put on your crimson chemise and panties while I go get a few things. I'll be back shortly."

I did as Tina asked.

12