Erica Meets Her Neighbour Ch. 04

Story Info
Erica is fucked in her ass and taken home, unconscious.
1.7k words
4.37
205.8k
35
Story does not have any tags

Part 4 of the 4 part series

Updated 10/22/2022
Created 04/11/2010
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
claire2010
claire2010
1,328 Followers

Note: This is story no.12 in the Erica series. It begins with 'Erica's First Striptease'. Then 'Erica's First Night at the Club'. Then 'Erica Needs Her Daddy'. Then 'Erica Does Some Modeling'. Then 'Erica's First Date' and then 'Erica and the Private Detective'. Then 'Erica's Daddy Tells her the Truth'. And then 'Erica Steals Some Panties' and 'Erica and Her Neighbour' and 'Erica and Her Neighbour Part 2' and then' Part 3'. This is the next story in the series.

*

Mr Wood stood back from the table, gasping for breath. His cock was still dripping with cumm as he looked at Erica and smiled.

"Yes...a good girl..." he said. "You're going to be such a good girl for us, my dear. Our pretty little slut. Now wipe the spunk off your lovely face. Use your hot little panties. Pick them up and wipe the cumm off your face!"

Erica stifled a tiny sob.

"Y-yes, sir..." she said, sitting up on the table.

She reached down and picked up her wet panties and lifted them up to her face, carefully wiping her cheeks and chin.

"Good...good...now turn over for us, baby...get on your hands and knees!" Mr Wood said. "Show us how pretty your hot ass cheeks are!"

"Yes..."

Erica put her cumm-soaked love-panties down on the table and lifted herself up. She looked at Michael and Jeremy as she got onto her hands and knees. They were both staring at her, holding their cocks in their hands.

She knelt down in front of them, pushing her bare bottom up into the air. Her breasts hung down like luscious globes beneath her, and as she knelt forwards she felt her hard little nipples brushing against the table top.

Erica knew that her cunt and ass were completely exposed to the three men. Her pussy lips glistened wetly between her legs, pink and open and inviting. Her ass cheeks were perfectly round and firm and spankable...and her tight little puckered asshole seemed to wink and swell with anticipation.

Michael stared at the tiny pink hole, wide-eyed.

It was visibly opening and closing now...agitated and hot...

...a tiny pink O between her ass cheeks.

"Look at the slut's asshole!" he cried, working his hand quickly up and down his swollen cock. "Make her pull her ass cheeks wide open so we can see inside!"

"Do as he says, my dear...open your ass cheeks!" Mr Wood said, staring at the lovely sight in front of him.

"O-okay..." Erica said.

She reached back and cupped her hands over each of her round ass cheeks and -- as the men watched -- she slowly drew them apart.

Her asshole began to stretch from a tiny pink O to a pouting slit. And then, as she released her grip a little, the slit opened up and swelled...

...and suddenly the three men could see the cherry-pinkness inside her bottom...the opening of her anal passage...deep and luscious and hot.

"Oh fuck...her asshole...I can see right inside her asshole!" Jeremy gasped.

Erica gasped softly and let her fingers slip between her ass cheeks. She gingerly felt the opening of her asshole, touching the puckered rim...teasing it...

...and then...

"Ohh...ohhhhh..." she whimpered, as she dipped a pretty little fingertip into the delicious anal opening. "Oh...ohhhh...my asshole..."

The men watched as she teased the opening of her asshole for a moment...and then pushed her finger deeper...

...into her ass...

...all the way inside.

"Ohhh...oh...my asshole...my hot asshole..." she gasped, easing her finger out a little...and then pushing it back inside. "It feels so good...ohhhh...my asshole...my hot little asshole...so good...it feels so good!"

"The slut is finger-fucking her ass!" Michael cried, staring at Erica as she began to work her finger quickly in and out of her tender anal passage.

Holding his cock in his hand, he climbed up onto the table and knelt over the lovely girl.

"Yes...yes!" Jeremy cried. "Fuck her...fuck the bitch in the asshole!"

Erica looked back at Michael, gasping for breath.

"Y-yes..." she said, slowly easing her buried finger out of her tight asshole. "I...I want it. Please...I want it. All of you. Fuck me in the ass...fuck me in the ass...I want all your cocks in my ass...please...fuck me...don't stop fucking me in the ass..."

Her anus formed a tiny pink O as she slipped her finger out ...and then it contracted to form a tight little slit in between her beautiful upraised ass cheeks.

Michael could barely contain his excitement. He leant over the girl and guided his swollen cock down to her ass slit.

"Oh fuck...she's so wet!" he gasped, as he pushed the head of his thick shaft hard against the puckered opening of her anus.

Erica gasped as her asshole stretched around his thick cockhead, gripping it tightly...sucking it inside...

"Oh...ohhh!" she squealed, as the swollen shaft began to push into her asshole. "Oh fuck...yes...yes...fuck me in the ass...fuck me...fuck me in the ass!"

Mr Wood stare at the lovely girl. She seemed to have lost control of herself, her face flushing pink...her breasts pressed against the table...crying and gasping like a wild animal.

There was a tiny pool of liquid underneath her. Mr Wood looked between Erica's thighs and smiled to himself.

Her pussy was dripping wet.

She was masturbating.

Her fingers furiously rubbing her clit and her cunt lips.

"Oh yes...ohhh...yes...fuck me...fuck me in the ass!" she was crying, as Michael's cock began to work quickly in and out of her delicious little anal love hole. "Oh...please...ohhhhh...fuck me in the ass...fuck me...fuck me in the ass!"

Michael leant over her, reaching out to pull at her hair as he fucked her, his cock working faster and faster...in and out of her tight, moist asshole.

"You slut...you ass-fucking little slut!" he groaned. "Your asshole is so fucking tight...so tight...you slut...I'm gonna fill your ass with cumm...yes...oh fuck...yes...I'm gonna cumm so fucking deep in your ass!"

He buried his hard cock deep inside Erica's anal love hole, pulling her hair back so that she was forced to arch her back.

"Oh...ohhhh...yes...do it in my asshole...please...cumm in my ass!" she cried, as she felt his cock suddenly jerk and swell excitedly inside her.

"You slut...I'm gonna cumm!" Michael cried. "I'm gonna cumm...oh fuck...I'm cumming!"

He groaned again as he began to ejaculate, the semen pulsing out of his cock deep inside Erica's tummy.

The lovely girl burst into tears as she felt the hot, sticky liquid flooding into her asshole...her fingers touching her cunt lips as she pushed her bottom back against the swollen shaft...peeling the lips open...spreading them apart...

"Oh...oh fuck...you're cumming inside me!" she cried, as a thin ribbon of love juice suddenly squirted out of her pussy and splashed onto the top of the table. "Oh...my asshole...your hot cumm...it's so deep inside my asshole...oh...ohhhhh...and my pussy...I...I'm cumming...I'm cumming!"

Michael had let go of her hair and she fell forwards onto the table, gasping for breath as she held her pussy lips apart.

Mr Wood smiled to himself. The girl seemed to lose consciousness, her eyes closing. Michael was already easing his glistening cock out of Erica's asshole...and Jeremy was getting up on the table.

His cock was thick and hard and he held it tightly in his hand.

"I can see the spunk...it's oozing out of her ass!" he said, as Michael moved away. "The slut...her asshole is full of cumm!"

He leant over the girl and guided his cock down to the milky little ass slit.

Erica gave a tiny cry as she felt his thick shaft push into her cumm-filled asshole. Her mind clouded over and she fell onto the table as Jeremy began to fuck her ass...

...his cock working in and out of the hot, sticky anal love hole...

...faster and faster...

...in and out of her...

...until...

"Oh fuck...fuck...I'm cumming!" he gasped, pushing his cock all the way inside her creamy asshole...burying it between her naked, quivering ass cheeks...right up the balls...

...his semen flooding into her tummy...

...filling her asshole until it began to seep out and trickle down over her pink cunt petals...

Erica had passed out.

She lay on the table, unconscious, as Jeremy eased his cock out of her ass.

Mr Wood looked at the two men.

They had both ass-fucked his beautiful young neighbour.

And now she was unconscious in his kitchen.

"Let's get the slut home..." he said, feeling a little guilty all of a sudden about what they had done. "Bring the panties, too. It's the least I can do for her. If she remembers what happened when she wakes up, we can deny everything. After all, Michael, you're a cop, right?"

Michael smiled.

"Yeah...I'm a cop," he said. "Don't worry. The slut was begging for it. Besides, she's broken the law. We could put her in prison any time we want. She ought to remember that!"

The three men smiled at each other.

Mr Wood picked up Erica's wet panties. And Michael and Jeremy lifted the unconscious girl off the table and held her in their arms.

Their semen was still dripping out of her asshole.

"Hey...be careful!" Mr Wood said. "It's all over the kitchen floor!"

He led them down the corridor and opened the front door. The men carried Erica back to her house and went inside. They put her down on the sofa, dropping the panties beside her.

Mr Wood looked at the girl.

She really was quite beautiful.

And so naked.

Her breasts were soft and round, her tummy firm.

And her smooth pussy formed a perfect V in between her lovely thighs.

With a groan, he opened his trousers and stood over Erica and began to masturbate.

Michael and Jeremy joined him, taking out their cocks.

In just a few moments Mr Wood was ejaculating over the sleeping girl's lovely face. Erica whimpered as the semen splashed onto her lips and chin...but she never woke up.

Jeremy ejaculated over her bare breasts and nipples.

And Michael ejaculated over her delicious little pussy and thighs.

Satisfied, the men tidied themselves up and went out of the house, leaving Erica alone...her naked body coated with hot, milky semen.

"Daddy..." she whimpered, still dazed and unconscious. "Daddy...please come home...please, Daddy..."

claire2010
claire2010
1,328 Followers