Erica Needs Her Daddy

Story Info
After her bad experience, Erica needs Daddy more than ever.
2.7k words
4.3
213k
93
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
claire2010
claire2010
1,333 Followers

Erica slept for a long time. By the time she awoke, her father had left for work and she was in the house on her own.

She lay in bed, thinking about what had happened last night at the club. How Mr James had fucked her in the ass. And then, when she stripped on the stage, how all those men fucked every one of her wet holes...maybe 20 men, perhaps more...she lost count as they continued to cumm into her pretty mouth and pussy and her tight little asshole.

"Oh Daddy..." she said to herself as she sat up in her bed. "They...they raped me, Daddy..."

She wanted her father to be there for her, to comfort her. But he wouldn't be home until the evening.

And then she was meant to go back to the nightclub to strip again.

Erica climbed out of bed and went to the bathroom, stepping into the shower. She washed herself even more thoroughly than she had last night when she got home, trying to erase every trace of the sex she had with all those men.

"Oh...ohhh..." she whimpered, as she held her pussy lips apart under the spraying water, washing inside her vagina with silky liquid soap. Her clit was already swelling as she pushed a soapy finger into her cunt...feeling it contract for a moment and then squeeze the finger gently as it slipped deeper inside.

She didn't want to, but Erica couldn't help herself. She leant back against the wall of the shower and masturbated for a few moments, quickly bringing herself to a delicious climax.

"Oh...Daddy...Daddy..." she whimpered, as her fingers brushed against her exposed clit.

She sighed as her climax subsided, and picked up the liquid soap, squeezing some onto her fingertips.

Reaching behind, she leant forwards a little and began to massage the tight little opening of her asshole, pressing harder with her fingers each time until the tiny pink orifice opened up like a flower...

...and she pushed two of her soapy fingers inside.

"Oh...uhhh...uhhhh..." she gasped, as she pushed the fingers deeper into her asshole...

...and then eased them out a little...and pushed them in once more...

...in and out...

...working her soapy fingers quickly in and out of her asshole now, leaning against the shower wall...

"Ohhh...oh Daddy...ohhh...my asshole..." she gasped, as she finger-fucked her tight little soapy anus, the water splashing against her naked body. "Oh...oh yes...my asshole...my asshole!"

Her cunt spasmed as she pushed her fingers deep inside her hot little anus, as she sobbed aloud as she climaxed a second time, her body trembling with excitement.

"Oh...ohhhh...ohhh..." she whimpered, as she let the orgasm spread through her young body...her fingers buried inside her bottom...the water splashing against her as she realised something unbelievably important.

Her asshole was special.

It excited her more than anything.

And she wanted her Daddy. Now.

*

Erica was dressing in her bedroom when she heard the front door open.

"Darling? Are you still in bed?"

It was her Daddy. He was home!

"Yes...yes, Daddy!" she cried. "I'm getting dressed. I'll be down in a moment!"

She was so happy that she thought she would cry. Her Daddy had come home early! Erica quickly pulled her panties up -- her sheer black lace panties -- and pulled on a tiny pink tee shirt.

And she skipped out of her bedroom and went downstairs.

"Daddy...Daddy!" she cried, running into the kitchen.

Her father was putting his briefcase down on the table. He turned to face his beautiful daughter.

"Erica...oh my!" he said, as she ran up to him and threw her arms around his neck.

To his surprise, she burst into tears, sobbing against his shoulders.

"Hey...baby girl...what is it?" he said, holding her tight.

He young body pressed urgently against his, and he could feel her heart beating against his chest. He put his arms around her, letting his hands slips down to her hot little panties.

Erica looked up at her Daddy, her lovely eyes moist with tears.

"Oh Daddy..." she said, her voice trembling. "I...I've been so bad, Daddy..."

Her father looked at her.

"But angel, you can never be bad!" he said. "You're my baby. And you're so fucking pretty!"

His hands moved over her panties as he held her, feeling the outline of her pert round ass cheeks.

Erica wanted to tell her father what had happened at the nightclub. How she had stripped for Mr James. And how so many men had...fucked her.

In all her pretty holes.

But should she tell him everything?

Maybe if...

"Daddy..." she said, whimpering against his shirt as he held her tight. "I...I went to a club last night. A...a strip club, Daddy..."

"A strip club, baby?"

"Oh please don't be angry at me, Daddy!" Erica said, looking up at him. "I...I wanted to earn some money...to...to buy pretty things, Daddy. And someone told me about it. A girlfriend. So I went and auditioned for the manager and he...he hired me...and...and..."

Her Daddy looked at her, his eyebrows raised.

"Did you strip, honey?" he asked, after a moment. "Is that what you're telling me?"

Erica started to cry again.

"Y-yes, Daddy..." she said. "I went to the club last night. I was late. And the manager was kind of angry with me. He made me go on the stage in just my panties, Daddy. And...and I stripped. Oh Daddy, I'm really sorry! I guess I just wanted to be...um...all grown up..."

Her father stopped touching her panties and stepped back, looking thoughtfully at his lovely daughter. He pulled out a chair and sat down.

"Baby", he said. "If you wanted money, you only have to ask me. I can buy you all the pretty things you want! You don't have to strip to earn money, angel. Did you strip naked, baby?"

Erica stood in front of her father, nervously biting her lower lip.

"Y-yes, Daddy", she said, in a tiny voice. "I took my panties off..."

"And did you do anything else?"

Erica wanted to tell her Daddy everything. Really she did! But she couldn't. She just couldn't.

"I...I masturbated, Daddy", she said. "All the girls masturbate when they strip. But...but nothing else happened, Daddy, honestly. I mean...I masturbated...and I think some of the guys masturbated while they watched me...and then...I left and got dressed, Daddy. Honestly. But I know it was wrong, Daddy, and...and I never want to do it again!"

Erica felt so bad inside as she lied to her father. But how could she tell him that she was gang-raped?

"Darling", he said, stretching out his arms. "Come and sit on my lap. We need to talk, baby..."

Erica did as she was told and sat down her Daddy's lap. She put her arm around him and tried to smile.

"Please don't be angry at me, Daddy", she said. "A lot of girls try out at stripping. I...I want to be a model, Daddy. And I thought that stripping would be a good way to start. I guess I was wrong..."

"You don't have to strip for money, baby", her father said, putting his arms around her and drawing her close. "You're much to pretty for that. And now you've made me jealous that guys in the audience have seen my beautiful daughter naked. And masturbating..."

Erica blushed.

"D-Daddy...I'm really sorry!" she blurted out. "I...I made believe that I was stripping for you, Daddy...just you! I closed my eyes and pretended I was here...and you were watching me. That made it so much easier, Daddy..."

"Oh baby..." her father said, kissing her pretty face and neck as he held her tight on his lap. "I can't help it. I'm just so fucking jealous of all those men watching my daughter strip! I...I kind of even wish I was there, baby...with you...at the club...in the audience..."

Erica looked at him, her eyes wet with tears.

D-Daddy..." she said, her voice trembling. "D-do you want me to strip for you? Here...now?"

She gasped softly as her father leant forwards and kissed her softly on the lips.

"Oh yes, baby...yes..." he said. "Strip for me..."

Erica somehow forgot all about the previous night at the club. And the terrible things that had happened to her.

She suddenly felt safe.

With her Daddy.

"Yes..." she said, slowly getting up from her father's lap. "I...I'd love to, Daddy..."

She stood in front of him, wiping the tears from her eyes.

Then she stepped back a little and began to sway...

...slowly...moving her hips from side to side.

"Oh baby..." her father said, sitting back in his chair as he looked up at the lovely girl.

He thought he would be angry at his daughter. For stripping in a common strip club in front of all those men. But in fact, her confession had excited him tremendously. And now...she was standing in front of him!

His cock was already swelling inside his trousers.

Erica closed her eyes and cupped her hands over her breasts, squeezing the soft love globes through her flimsy pink tee shirt. Her nipples tingled as she touched them...letting her hands slip down over her tummy as she swayed...her hips...her panties.

"Oh...oh Daddy..." she said softly, as she touched the tiny black V at the front of the sheer lacy undergarment. "My...my panties, Daddy...my panties..."

She let her fingers gently brush over the panty fabric and slip in between her legs, and she gasped softly as she realised that the underside of her panties were soaked through.

Her hands moved up to the hem of her short tee shirt and she took hold of it and -- still swaying -- began to pull it up over her tummy and breasts.

"Oh yes...good girl!" her father said, reaching down to unbutton his trousers.

He watched wide-eyed as his daughter pulled her tee shirt over her luscious titties, releasing the pretty pink globes...and they bounced and quivered exquisitely as she lifted the tee shirt over her head and let it fall to the floor.

Erica opened her eyes and watched her father as he opened his trousers. She reached up and touched her nipples with her fingers, gently caressing them.

"Daddy..." she whispered, as the tiny rosebuds swelled and became erect. "Oh Daddy..."

She gave a tiny cry as he reached inside his trousers and lifted out his cock.

It was already fully erect.

"Get the panties off, angel..." he told her, curling his fingers around the thick shaft. "And talk dirty to me...talk dirty while you strip for me!"

Erica thought for just a moment that he sounded like Mr James.

No...he couldn't...

Not her Daddy!

"Y-yes..." she said, reaching down to the sides of her sheer bikini panties.

Still swaying, she began to pull them down...

...peeling the sheer black fabric away from the front of her shaven pussy mound...

...pulling them down over her ass cheeks...

...and...

"Oh...ohhh!" she gasped, as the underside of her panties peeled away from her trembling cunt lips.

Her father squeezed his cock tightly as he watched his daughter pull her panties down.

Her breasts...her tummy...

...and her cunt.

He could see his daughter's cunt.

It was perfect.

So smooth.

Shaven.

The pretty pink lips visible in between her thighs.

"Talk dirty to me, angel!" he said, working his hand up and down his swollen shaft now.

"Y-yes, Daddy..." Erica said as she stepped out of her panties and kicked them onto the floor. "I...I've taken my panties off, Daddy. I...I'm naked now. Your baby girl...naked for you, Daddy...my pussy, Daddy...my...my cunt...my cunt..."

She stepped closer to him and then turned around, letting him see her beautiful ass cheeks.

So round and firm and pretty.

"Oh baby...fucking perfect!" her father cried, feasting his eyes on the lovely sight.

Erica moved back a little more so that she was even closer to him. Then she pushed her bare buttocks out behind her...

...until they were close enough to...

"Oh...ohhh...Daddy!" she cried, as he leant forwards and planted a wet kiss on each of her glorious young ass cheeks.

She leant over a little, lifting her bottom higher...

...and closer...

"Mmmnnnn...baby...so fucking good!" her father said, kissing her all over her ass cheeks.

He pushed his face against the soft globes, kissing the ass crack and the opening of her tiny asshole.

"Oh...oh Daddy...please..." Erica whimpered, unable to stop herself from wriggling her ass cheeks in excitement.

And then she cried out...

...as her Daddy's hot tongue began to explore her asshole...pressing urgently against the tight puckered rim...pushing against it...forcing it to open up.

"Oh...Daddy...p-please!" Erica gasped, instinctively pushing her bottom back against his face. "Oh...please...my asshole, Daddy...my...my asshole!"

His tongue pushed against the tiny orifice...and he moaned aloud as it opened up for him...the muscles suddenly relaxing...her anus opening into a tiny pink O...so inviting...so pretty...

"Oh please...Daddy...oh...ohhhh!" she cried, as she felt his wet tongue enter her asshole. "Oh Daddy...you're inside me...you're inside me!"

She couldn't stop herself from reaching down to her pussy...

...her fingers touching the lips...

...pressing against her clit...

...pinching it through the soft, moist folds of her cunt petals.

"Oh...oh Daddy...your tongue...it's inside my asshole, Daddy!" she cried, bending right over now as her father pushed his tongue deeper into his daughter's trembling anus. "Oh...oh please, Daddy...please...lick me...please...ohhh...lick inside my asshole, Daddy...my...my tight asshole...oh...oh...my asshole...please...oh...oh Daddy...I...I'm going to cumm...oh...ohhhhh...I'm cumming, Daddy...I'm cumming!"

She pinched and rubbed at her clit as her father's tongue squirmed inside her asshole...

...and suddenly her body spasmed and her pussy contracted...

...and opened...

...and she began to cumm, gasping with excitement.

Her father groaned.

He slipped his tongue out of his daughter's asshole and pulled her back against him.

"Oh...oh Daddy!" Erica cried, still climaxing as she fell back against her father's hard cock.

"You little slut..." he moaned, as the head of his swollen shaft brushed against her pussy lips...

...and then slipped behind her...

...pressing up against her bare bottom.

He lifted his daughter up and pushed her forwards a little, holding his cock in his hand...

"Oh Daddy...Daddy...please!" Erica gasped, as she felt the swollen head of his cock touch the wet little opening of her puckered anus. "Oh...Daddy...ohhhh!"

Her father cried out with excitement as she pushed back against him...

...his cock suddenly entering the tightness of her trembling asshole...

...pushing inside her...

...deeper...

...her anal muscles relaxing around his shaft...

...then gripping it tightly...

...and sucking it deeper inside.

"Oh...oh Daddy...you're inside my asshole!" Erica cried, as she fell back against him. "You're fucking me in the ass, Daddy!"

As her bottom pushed down onto him, his cock pushed upwards...burying itself in her tight little bum hole...right up to the balls.

"Oh baby...you slut...fuck...fuck...you little slut!" he cried, as his daughter's anal muscles gripped and massaged his throbbing shaft. "You cunt...you fucking cunt...I'm gonna cumm in your asshole...I...I'm gonna cumm...oh fuck...I'm cumming!"

Erica squealed as she felt a hot ribbon of spunk spurt up into her tummy.

"Oh...oh Daddy...Daddy!" she cried, reaching down to her pussy lips. She arched her back and peeled her lips open, pushing her ass cheeks down onto the spurting cock inside her. "Daddy...oh Daddy", she gasped, "do it in my asshole! Shoot your hot cumm inside my asshole, Daddy!"

She held her cunt lips wide apart as another ribbon of spunk spurted deep inside her asshole...and another...and another.

"You little slut...you cunt..." her father gasped, as his cock jerked uncontrollably inside his daughter's tight little anus. "You ass-fucking little slut..."

It was true.

Erica was her Daddy's ass-fucking slut.

She kept holding her cunt lips apart until he had finished ejaculating...his cock oozing thick gobs of cumm inside her...filling her asshole with love cream.

And then, when she felt his shaft soften and slip out of her slippery little asshole, she gave a little cry and burst into tears.

"I...I love you, Daddy..." she said, as the puckered anal opening began to close up. "I love you..."

She loved her Daddy more than anything.

And yet...she had lied to him. She hadn't told him everything...about all those men. She sobbed to herself as he held her against him, thinking that she must be a very bad little girl.

claire2010
claire2010
1,333 Followers