Erica Steals Some Panties

Story Info
Erica steals some panties and gets into trouble.
3.3k words
4.45
93.1k
26
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
claire2010
claire2010
1,333 Followers

Note: This is story no.8 in the Erica series. It begins with 'Erica's First Striptease'. Then 'Erica's First Night at the Club'. Then 'Erica Needs Her Daddy'. Then 'Erica Does Some Modeling'. Then 'Erica's First Date' and then 'Erica and the Private Detective'. And then 'Erica's Daddy Tells her the Truth'. This story is the next one in the series, hope u enjoy it!!!

*

When her father left, Erica thought she would never recover. She stayed in bed for a whole day, sobbing into her pillow, thinking about her Daddy and how badly she missed him.

The house was so quiet...so empty...without him.

Erica slept and slept...and cried and cried. It seemed like nothing could console her.

But late the following morning, she finally got out of bed. Naked, she went into the kitchen and opened the fridge to find something to drink.

She was so thirsty!

There was a small carton of milk inside the fridge door, but that was all. There was nothing else to eat and drink.

Erica poured a glass of milk and sipped it, looking in the food cupboard to see what was there.

Just a few cans of soup and some biscuits.

"What am I going to do?" she said to herself, as she finished the milk and washed the glass in the kitchen sink. "There's no food and nothing left to drink, and no panties to put on! And I've only got a few dollars in my purse. I guess I'll have to get a job again...and find something I can do..."

Erica went up to the bathroom and stepped into the shower, washing her naked body with warm water and liquid soap. She rinsed the soap off her breasts and tummy and then reached down to her pussy and opened her lips, washing her cunt slit with her fingers. Holding the pink love petals apart, she touched the slit with her other hand and massaged the wetness of her pussy.

"Oh...ohhhhh..." she gasped, pushing one of her fingers into the hot tightness of her teenage cunt.

She began to masturbate, leaning back against the shower screen and working her finger in and out of her tight little cunt as the water splashed against her breasts and tummy.

"Oh...my pussy...ohhh...ohhh..." Erica moaned, closing her eyes as she squeezed her thighs together...her finger moving inside her pussy...quickly up and down...short little movements...faster and faster. "Oh...ohhhh...my pussy...my pussy...ohhh...oh yes...ohhhh...my pussy...I'm going to cumm...oh...I'm cumming...I'm cummingggg...I'm cummminnngggg!"

Her cunt began to contract against her finger, and she cried out as she felt her hot juices soaking around it...oozing out of her pussy...a little spurt of milky girl-cumm splashing onto the shower floor.

Erica opened her eyes.

It felt wonderful to cumm like that.

She sighed and turned around, letting the water splash over her bare ass cheeks. Then she squeezed some liquid soap onto her fingers and reached behind, slipping her hand in between her ass cheeks. She massaged the tender little opening of her asshole, running her fingers around the puckered rim and then pushing one of her soapy fingers inside.

All the way inside.

It slipped in so easily.

Erica worked the finger in and out of her asshole for a few moments, reaching back with her other hand to squeeze the bottle of liquid soap over her swelling bottom. The creamy fluid ran down between her ass cheeks and trickled over her finger. She slipped it out of her asshole and dipped it into the soap...and then pushed it back inside, cleansing her hot little teenage anus until it was squeaky clean.

When she had finished washing herself, Erica stepped out of the shower and wrapped a towel around her. She went up to her bedroom and stood in front of her wardrobe mirror.

The towel fell to the floor and she looked at the reflection of herself, naked. Her bare breasts and nipples. Her soft tummy and the smooth, shaven V of her pussy mound. Her thighs.

"I wish I had some panties to wear..." she said to herself, reaching up to massage her breasts with her hands. "Even the tiniest little babydoll panties would be nice! Just enough fabric to cover my hot little pussy lips. Oh, I wish I had some panties to put on! I always get into so much trouble when I don't wear any!"

She opened her wardrobe and picked out a dress to wear. A pretty little floral summer dress with thin spaghetti straps and a white lace trim around the hem.

Erica stepped into it, lifting the dress over her thighs and tummy and up over her quivering breasts. She pulled the straps over her shoulders and reached behind her to zip up the back, adjusting the bodice so that the dress fitted snugly over her breasts, her swelling pink nipples pushing urgently against the flimsy material.

It was such a pretty little dress. The thin fabric hugged her body, clinging to her tummy, her smooth pussy mound and ass cheeks, and her thighs.

She felt so naked underneath it.

"I wish I had some panties to wear..." she said again, as she stepped into the bathroom.

She did her makeup and lipstick and tied her hair behind her with a pink ribbon. Then she went back to her bedroom and put on her shoes, tying the straps around her ankles.

"Maybe I should go to the mall..." she said to herself. "I mean...I need to get a job...and maybe one of the shops will...um...let me work there..."

Erica went into the kitchen and picked up her handbag, checking to see if her purse was inside. She opened it up. Just a few dollars. That was all.

She sighed softly to herself and went out of the house and walked down the street to the mall, hoping that someone there would be kind enough to give her a job.

*

Erica was getting hungry. She had been to six shops but none of them had any work. So she took out her last few dollars and bought a cheese sandwich and sat down in the mall and ate it, wondering what to do next.

There was a lingerie shop just nearby. Its windows were full of the prettiest underclothes that Erica had ever seen. Corsets. Bras. Stockings. And panties in all sorts of colours. So many panties, more than she had ever seen!

She finished her sandwich and got up and walked over to the shop and went inside.

It was like a wonderful treasure trove, full of the loveliest things.

"Can I help you, Miss?" said an elderly woman behind the counter.

She looked at Erica disapprovingly and told herself that young girls dress like little sluts these days.

Erica came up to the counter.

"Hi...I'm Erica," she said, "And...I was wondering if you...um...had any work?"

"Work?" said the woman, scornfully. "For a girl like you? We don't employ sluts here, thank you very much!"

Erica looked at her in surprise.

"But I'm not a slut!" she said.

The old woman scowled at her. The girl was so pretty. The prettiest girl she had seen in a long time. She hated her for being so pretty.

"Really?" she said, raising her eyes. "That dress you're wearing isn't hiding anything from me, my dear. I can see that you're not wearing a bra. And you're probably not even wearing panties. You're a little slut, and we don't hire sluts in this kind of shop!"

Erica suddenly felt her eyes fill with tears.

"O-okay..." she said, in a trembling voice. "But I'm not a slut..."

She turned away and went to walk out of the shop. But something caught her eye.

A row of coloured lace panties, each one neatly hanging up on display in the corner of the shop.

She went up to them, reaching out to touch the panties...feeling the soft fabric...the patterns...the lacy edges...

"Oh..." Erica said softly. "So pretty..."

She picked up a pair of tiny black bikini panties and ran her fingers over the material.

They were so expensive. She could never afford to buy panties like these. They were beautiful.

She held them in her hand, caressing the sheer silky fabric.

The old woman behind the counter was serving a customer.

Erica looked around at her. The customer was arguing about something and the old woman was busy.

The panties were so pretty.

Erica wanted them so much. So badly.

More than anything.

The old woman was still busy behind the counter.

Erica stepped behind the row of panties and opened her handbag. Then -- checking once more to see if the old woman was looking -- she quickly pushed the tiny undergarment inside and walked out of the shop.

"Excuse me, Miss."

Erica gasped and looked around.

A man was standing behind her. He had a badge on his suit lapel. "Store Detective."

"Do you mind if I look inside your handbag?" he asked, taking hold of Erica's arm.

"B-but...no...please..." she said, as he led her back into the shop. "I haven't done anything!"

"We'll see about that!" said the man.

He led Erica up to the old woman behind the counter.

"Let's see inside that handbag..." he said.

The old woman smiled cruelly.

"Ah yes...I should have guessed...a shoplifter!" she said, sneering.

"But I'm not!" Erica said. "I didn't steal anything, honest!"

"So what's inside the handbag?" said the store detective.

Erica bit her lower lip.

"My...um...my panties..." she said.

"Your panties?"

"Y-yes..." Erica said.

"She puts her panties in her handbag!" the old woman said. "I knew it, the little slut!"

The detective picked up Erica's handbag and opened it.

He reached inside and pulled out the tiny black lace panties she had taken from the shop.

"They're not hers!" the old woman said. "They belong to the shop. She stole them!"

"Yes...they've still got the identity tag on them..." the detective said. "You're in a lot of trouble, young lady..."

"No...no...please..." Erica said, as the detective held the undergarment up in front of her. "I didn't steal them...I didn't!"

But the detective wasn't listening. He put the panties in his trouser pocket. And before Erica could protest, he took hold of her arm and led her out of the shop.

To his car outside.

"Get in, baby..." he said, opening the passenger door. "Let's go..."

He pushed Erica inside and got in beside her.

"Is this the first time you've shoplifted?" he said, starting the engine.

Erica bit her lower lip.

"Y-yes..." she said. "I'm really sorry...honest I am!"

"Just do as you're told, baby," the man said, "and maybe you'll get off lightly...okay?"

He drove out of town to a police station.

The one Erica had visited after she was raped by Mr Appleby and his son Peter. The one Mr Appleby had visited afterwards, giving money to another detective. With Mr James.

The store detective got out of the car and opened the passenger door.

"Let's go inside. Right now. I've got some questions to ask you," he said, grabbing Erica's wrist. "And no fucking lies, okay?"

He suddenly seemed aggressive. Agitated. Erica whimpered softly as he led her into the police station, pushing the door closed behind them.

It seemed deserted. The man led Erica into a room at the back and pushed her down onto a large armchair. He shut the door and bolted it, and turned to face her.

"What's your name, baby?" he asked.

"Erica..." she said.

"And how old are you?"

"Eighteen..."

"You'd better call me sir..." the detective told her. "And you'd better be real nice to me, okay?"

"Y-yes...yes, sir..." she said, her voice trembling a little.

"Did you steal those panties?" he asked, loosening his tie. "Tell me the truth!"

Erica looked up at him. She felt scared now.

Frightened.

"Y-yes..." she said in a tiny voice.

The man leant against his desk.

"So how come you've been stealing panties, baby?" he asked. "You'd better tell me the truth now. No more lies, okay?"

Erica nodded.

"Y-yes, sir..." she said. "I...I haven't got any money, sir. And...and I don't have any panties to wear. I went to the shop and asked that woman if she had any work. But she was mean to me and I felt bad. I...I went to leave the shop, but the panties looked so...so nice. I picked up a pair of black lacy panties and they were so pretty. They felt so good. I couldn't put them down. I...I didn't mean to, but I hid them inside my handbag. I'm really sorry, sir...honestly!"

The detective looked at Erica.

She was breathtakingly beautiful. Her long brown hair cascaded down over her pretty shoulders. Her dress hugged her young body. He could see the outline of her breasts and the pink buds of her nipples through the thin material.

"Are you wearing panties under that hot little dress, baby?" he asked.

Erica looked down.

"N-no, sir..." she said.

The detective took the panties she had stolen out of his trouser pocket.

"Do you want to go to jail, baby?" he asked.

"No, sir..." she said.

"Then you'd better do as you're told," he said. "Stand up and take the dress off!"

Erica looked up at him again.

"B-but...sir..." she began.

"Do as you're told...or I'll make sure you go straight to jail!" the detective shouted. "Now take the fucking dress off!"

Erica began to cry.

But she got to her feet and reached up behind her to undo the zip at the back of her dress.

Then she lifted the thin straps down over her shoulders...

...and peeled the front of her dress away from her breasts.

The nipples were already swollen, pink and ripe.

Stifling a little sob, she lowered her dress down over her tummy...down...

...to her smooth, shaven pussy mound...

...pausing for a moment...

...and then pushing the dress down over her ass cheeks...her thighs...her knees...

...until it fell in a tiny crumpled heap around her pretty ankles.

She was naked.

The detective stared wide-eyed at the lovely girl.

His cock swelled inside his trousers.

In anticipation.

He held the panties out in front of him.

"Do you want them, baby?" he asked.

Erica looked at the lovely undergarment.

The panties she had stolen from the shop.

"Y-yes, sir..." she said.

"Then take them..." he told her. "I'm going show you what to do with the panties. Something real special, okay? So when you want to steal the next hot little pair of panties, you won't get caught. Now do as you're told...and maybe I'll let you off the hook..."

Erica felt confused. She reached out and took the panties.

"Good. Now sit down on the chair...sit back...lift your legs up..." he told her.

"O-okay ..." she said, wondering what he wanted her to do.

She sat down, facing him, and lifted her legs up a little, holding the panties in one hand and covering the front of her pussy with the other.

"Take your hand away from your cunt, baby, and spread your legs!" the detective said.

He reached down and began to open his trousers.

Erica looked up at him.

She lifted her hand away from her pussy, letting him see the delicious little pink slit in between her thighs.

Then she lifted her legs higher...and opened them wide.

"Good...fucking perfect!" the detective cried, pulling his trousers open as he stared at the lovely sight. "Now fuck the panties into your pussy! Push them all the way inside your cunt!"

Erica gasped.

"But..." she began.

"Do as you're told, baby!" he said, reaching into his underpants to pull out his hard cock. "Fuck the panties into your pussy!"

Erica had often masturbated at home using her panties. But she had never pushed them all the way inside her pussy.

She suddenly realised that if the panties were completely inside her, no one would know.

She wouldn't get caught stealing them if they were buried inside her tight little cunt.

Erica looked up at the detective. He was leaning back against the desk, holding his cock in his hand.

It was thick and swollen. And very hard.

She spread her legs wider, pushing her ass cheeks out towards him. Reaching down, she touched her pussy lips with her fingers and peeled them open.

Letting him see inside her cunt.

How pink and tight and wet she was.

Then -- as she looked up at the detective -- she brought the panties down to her pussy and began to rub the flimsy fabric over her cunt petals.

"Oh...ohhhh..." she whimpered, closing her eyes. "Oh...my pussy...ohhh...the panties feel so good..."

She slipped two of her fingers into the fabric of the panties, pushing them in between her parted cunt lips. With a tiny moan, she pressed her fingertips against the moist little opening of her teenage fuckhole...

...pushing them inside...

...taking the panties with her.

"Oh...ohhhh...oh!" she gasped, arching her back as she felt the sheer silky material slide into her tight little pussy mouth. "Oh...ohhh...my panties...my panties...oh yes...my panties...my panties!"

The store detective groaned as he watched the girl pushing the pretty panties into her pussy. He began to work his hand up and down the length of his cock...squeezing it...feeling it throb and ache with excitement.

Erica opened her eyes and looked up at him.

"My panties..." she whimpered, slipping her fingers out of her pussy.

She began to push the rest of the undergarment into her cunt...the bikini sides...the ribbon...the lacy edges...the fabric disappearing inside her pussy...her fingers stuffing them into her wet fuckhole...

"Oh...ohhhhhh...my panties..." she moaned softly, as the last little bit of fabric disappeared into her darling cunt slit. "Oh...ohhhh...mmnnnnnnn..."

She slipped her fingers out of her pussy and touched her cunt petals...closing them around the tiny glimpse of black that still peeked out of her love hole.

"Ohhhh...ohhhh...my panties..." she whimpered, arching her back and pushing her pussy out in front of her. "I...I'm going to cumm...I...I'm cumming!"

Her body shuddered and she closed her eyes again, gasping softly as she started to climax...

...without touching herself...

...her cunt pulsing and swelling with the panties stuffed into a little ball inside her...

...her love juices soaking into them...

...and seeping out, trickling down the deep crevice in between the swell of her luscious ass cheeks.

Milky and sweet.

It was too much for the store detective.

He stepped over to her, quickly working his hand up and down his throbbing shaft...

"Look up at me, you little slut!" he cried, as he stood over her. "Open your fucking mouth!"

Erica looked up at him, whimpering softly as she climaxed. His cock was inches away from her face...thick and swollen...his hand frantically squeezing it.

She opened her pretty mouth...

"Oh...oh fuck...you slut...you fucking slut!" he groaned, as he pushed the head of his cock against her rosy lips. "I'm going shoot my fucking load!"

A thick ribbon of spunk suddenly spurted out of his cock, splashing over Erica's tongue and sliding down her throat. She gagged for a moment and swallowed, as more semen pulsed into her mouth...

...her lips pressing tightly around his cockhead now...sucking it...her mouth filling with thick, creamy spunk...hot and sticky...

"Mmmnnnn...mmmnnnn..." she gasped, licking the head of his cock with her tongue as she swallowed...

...gulping the semen down...

...sucking...licking...until his cock began to soften in her mouth...and he pushed it all the way inside...so that her lips were pressed around the base of his shaft and his cockhead was touching the back of her pretty throat.

The store detective fucked Erica's throat a little...and then lifted his cock out of her mouth and wiped it against her soft cheek.

"Don't tell anyone about this, you little slut, and you won't get into trouble...okay?" he said, stepping back to button up his trousers.

Erica looked up at him. Her lips and chin were coated with semen.

"C-can I go?" she asked, in a tiny voice.

"Yes...yes...put your fucking dress on and go home, baby..." he said.

"And can I keep the panties?" she asked.

The store detective smiled.

"Sure, baby..." he said. "Keep them. And now you know how to do it, you can steal as many as you want...eh? Now go home, baby...and don't let me catch you again!"

claire2010
claire2010
1,333 Followers