Erica's Daddy Tells Her the Truth

Story Info
Erica's father gives her some very bad news.
5.3k words
4.15
210.9k
52
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
claire2010
claire2010
1,328 Followers

It was late the following afternoon, and Erica had slept all day. She lay on her bed now, dozing and thinking about what had happened to her the night before.

At Mr Parker's private detective agency.

After he had fucked her pussy and ejaculated inside her, she had knelt down in front of him and sucked his cock a little, kissing it and licking it and cleaning the semen and love juices from it with her tongue. She soon felt the thick shaft swell and stiffen and she curled her fingers around it and worked her hand quickly up and down while she sucked the slippery cockhead.

It didn't take long for Mr Parker to cumm a second time. Erica looked up at him as he spunked into her mouth, the thick cream splashing against the back of her throat and flooding over her tongue.

"Ohhh...mmnnn...oh...mmnnnn..." she gasped, swallowing the semen, gulping as it slid down her pretty throat and into her tummy...her hand around the base of his cock...sucking every last drop out of his swollen shaft.

When he had recovered, Mr Parker made her bend over his desk again so that he could examine her. She pushed her bare bottom up towards him and he touched the opening of her asshole...pushing his finger inside.

"I can feel the semen, baby..." he said, working the finger deeper into her tight little rectum. "Hey, it's real fucking creamy inside!"

He pushed his finger in and out of Erica's asshole, making her gasp for breath. She thought he wanted evidence...maybe getting some of the semen inside her and putting it in a jar or something and getting it analysed...but he kept fingering her asshole until his cock was hard again...

...and as he finger-fucked her bottomhole, he began to masturbate...holding his cock in his hand...

...and jerking his cock off over Erica's upraised ass cheeks...so smooth and round...

...working his hand up and down his shaft, faster and faster...

...until...

"Oh baby...yes...yes!" he cried, as the semen pulsed out of his cock and splashed onto her delicious bottom...trickling down over her thighs...

Erica looked back at him.

"But...but what about Mr Appleby's semen inside my bottom? Isn't it...um...evidence?" she asked. "I mean...aren't you going to help me? I...I've been a good girl for you...you fucked my pussy and I...I sucked you off...and...and now you've cumm over my ass cheeks. But...but you said you'd help me, too. Are you going to? Are you?"

Mr Parker looked annoyed. His cock was still dripping over her upraised ass cheeks.

"Look, baby, there's no way I can prove you were raped in your hot asshole," he said. "You went with Peter to Mr Appleby's house in that hot little dress, with no panties on underneath. Their cocks would have been hard for you as soon as you walked into the room. No judge is going to believe you, baby. Besides, Mr Appleby would just bribe them. He owns everything in this town."

Erica lifted herself slowly up from the desk.

"But...you said you'd help me!" she said, her voice trembling.

Mr Parker was pushing his wet cock back into his underpants. He looked at the lovely girl as he zipped up his trousers.

"I'm real sorry, baby", he said. "You're a sweet little girl. I don't want to see you get into trouble. But no one's going to believe you. Not against Mr Appleby and his son. It's over, baby. I'll take you home, okay?"

Erica began to cry. She picked up her torn dress and slipped it on, lifting the thin straps over her pretty shoulders. Her bare breasts pushed out in front of her, round and soft.

Mr Parker picked up his key and took Erica's hand, leading her out of his office. They went outside and he opened the passenger door of his car. Erica got inside and sat down, sobbing softly to herself. And Mr Parker got in beside her and started the engine.

*

Erica clutched her pillow tightly as she remembered the drive home...the soothing things Mr Parker had said to her...and when they arrived at her house, he took her inside and kissed her...cupping his hands over her bare breasts...squeezing them and pinching the nipples...opening the front of his trousers ...turning her around...pushing her over the kitchen table.

In just a few moments his hard cock was pushing into her tight little asshole...

...Erica's hand slipping in between her legs as she felt his thick shaft slid inside her...

...her fingers peeling the glistening cunt lips apart as Mr Parker began to fuck her in the ass...

... his cock working in and out of her creamy little anal passage...faster...faster...

"Oh...uh...uhhhh...oh...please...oh...oh...ohhh!" she gasped, as his cock jerked and throbbed uncontrollably inside her...

...and as the hot semen began to flood into the depths of her tight little asshole, a single tear ran down her pretty teenage cheek.

Mr Parker groaned aloud as he eased his dripping cock out of her...the candy-pink little anal opening forming a perfect O in between her bare buttocks...the thick spunk already pulsing out and dripping onto the kitchen floor behind her.

"You're a real hot little girl..." he said, zipping up his trousers again. "Just stay out of trouble, okay?"

He leant over Erica and kissed her hair softly.

And then he was gone.

The rest of the night was like a dream for Erica. She stripped off her torn dress and staggered into the bathroom, still sobbing. Almost in a daze, she turned on the shower taps, hot and steaming...and stepped into the gushing water, letting it splash all over her tender young body...her face and breasts...her tummy...her pussy...

...and, turning around, her ass cheeks...

...the water cleansing her...soothing her.

She squeezed liquid soap all over her fingers and began to wash herself...pushing as much of the semen out of her asshole and pussy as she could...soaping her soft pussy lips and then pushing her fingers inside...cleansing her tight little vagina...and then reaching behind her...pushing two of her soapy fingers into her asshole...deep inside...working them in and out...the soap lathering inside her...and seeping out as she rinsed herself clean.

Her body tingled as she dried herself with a soft towel...still sobbing quietly to herself as she went to her bedroom.

Naked, she walked over to a large chest of drawers. She bent down and pulled the bottom drawer open. It was where she kept her favourite childhood toys. The ones her Daddy had bought her when she was a little girl.

"Bobby..." she said, picking up her favourite teddy bear.

It was the sweetest cuddly toy...a small brown teddy bear with a cute nose and a little bow tie. She picked it up and kissed it hugged it against her bare breasts.

Then -- wiping her eyes with a tissue -- she went over to her bed and lay face-down on her pillow, holding her teddy bear close.

"Daddy..." she said to herself, kissing Bobby softly. "Daddy...where are you? Oh Daddy, please come back soon...I miss you so much...I miss you...I love you...I love you, Daddy..."

She began to cry again, her tears soaking into the soft pillow. Erica missed her Daddy so much that her body ached. She sobbed and sobbed...and then she began to whimper softly, gently moving her ass and pussy up and down against the bed...her thighs pressed together...her cunt tingling in between her legs...a soft glow slowly spreading through her young, naked body... and she sighed and thought of her Daddy beside her as she hugged her teddy bear close against her...and then...after a little while...she closed her eyes and went to sleep.

*

Erica was still dozing the following afternoon, thinking about all the things that had happened to her. What a silly girl I was, she thought to herself. To trust Peter...and Mr Appleby...and Jeremy Jones at the studio...and Mr James...and all those horrible men at Mr James's strip club who had fucked her...

She kissed her teddy bear and sat up on her bed, wiping her eyes.

"If only Daddy hadn't taken all my panties..." she said. "I mean...if I go out again without any panties on, I'll only get into even more trouble!"

Then she thought of something. She got up and went into her father's bedroom. There was a large chest of drawers beside the wardrobe. One by one, she opened them and looked inside.

And there, in the bottom drawer, was a pair of her panties. All on its own. Her father must have forgotten all about them.

"Oh...how pretty!" she cried, picking them up and holding up in front of her.

They were little white cotton panties with pink love hearts and a tiny pink lace bow at the front.

"I hope they still fit me..." she said to herself. "Because they're the only panties I've got left to put on!"

She stepped into them, one pretty foot at a time, and began to pull them up.

But the panties were extra tiny, and they were already stretched to bursting point as she lifted them up over her thighs. She struggled with them, pulling them up to her pussy and then reaching behind her to lift the back of the panties up over her round little ass cheeks.

"Oh...these panties are so small!" she gasped, as the elastic sides began to cut into the tops of her thighs.

But she pulled and stretched them, finally managing to lift the front of the panties up over her bulging little pussy mound. Then she grabbed at the sides and lifted them up as high as she could...over the curve of her hips and almost up to her waist...and when they were as high as she could lift them, she reached behind her and tugged at the back of the panties, pulling them up over her bare bottom...

...higher...and higher...

...until the underside of the panties began to stretch and strain...

...pressing ever-so-urgently against her swelling pussy lips.

"Oh...I...I don't want to tear them..." Erica whimpered softly.

But she continued to pull at the back...lifting the fabric higher...stretching it...tugging at it...

...and as she did so, she felt her pussy lips swell and open...and the underside of the panties suddenly slipped in between them.

"Oh...oh!" she gasped, reaching down to feel the tiny pink-and-white undergarment. "My panties...they're inside my pussy!"

She touched the bottom of her pussy mound gently with her fingertips, gasping softly as she felt the tiny rosebud of her clit pushing urgently through the sheer fabric. In between her legs the panties had completely disappeared inside her pussy slit.

"My...my panties..." she moaned, as she gingerly slipped a finger in between her cunt petals and touched the wet pinky-white ribbon of fabric. "Oh...my panties...oh...they feel so good inside me..."

She reached around with her other hand and realised that the back of the panties were caught up in between her ass cheeks, too.

"These panties are almost too small to wear..." she said to herself. "But if I take them off, I'll have no panties to wear again...and that always gets me into trouble!"

She stood for a moment in her bedroom, wondering what to do.

And then...

...she heard the front door open.

"Erica? Baby? Are you home?"

Erica's heart skipped a beat.

Could it be...?

"Daddy?" she called out. "Daddy...oh Daddy...Daddy!"

She ran out of her bedroom and down the corridor to the front door, sliding the lock back and opening it...

"Daddy...Daddy!" she cried.

Her father stood in front of her, smiling.

"Hi princess..." he said. "Oh God, I've missed you so much!"

He stepped up to Erica and threw his arms around her, holding her close.

"Daddy..." she whimpered. "I love you...I love you so much...I love you...I love you..."

She looked up at him, her pretty eyes wet with tears. He smiled at her again and moved his face closer to hers...

...and their lips touched for a moment...

...softly...

...and then...

"Oh...oh Daddy..." Erica whimpered, as he began to kiss her mouth urgently...and passionately.

She opened her lips as he pressed himself against her, and his tongue pushed into her wet mouth. They moved into the house, still kissing each other...holding each other close...the door closing behind them.

"Oh baby..." her father said, pushing Erica up against the corridor wall. "I...I've got to slow down...let me look at you..."

He stopped kissing his daughter and stepped back a little.

Erica was naked except for the panties she had just put on, which left almost nothing to the imagination.

Her teenage breasts pushed out towards him, full and round. The nipples were already erect, pink and ripe. Her father stared at them...then looked down at her soft tummy...her thighs...and the panties she was wearing...

A tiny triangle of sheer pink and white fabric stretched almost to bursting point over his daughter's bulging little pussy mound.

He could see in between her legs. The panties seemed to disappear...her cunt petals visible...two pretty little pink lips...

"Oh baby...you're beautiful!" he gasped. "Your panties look so fucking hot!"

Erica giggled.

"Daddy!" she said, pouting at him. "I almost didn't find them! You hid them away in your bedroom, naughty Daddy. They're kind of tiny, but...well, they're the only panties I've got left to wear...because...because you've used all of them, Daddy...I mean...you took them all and...and..."

"...and fucked them, baby?" her father said, smiling at her. "Hey, angel, I'm real sorry. You know how much I love jerking off into your hot little panties. I just couldn't stop myself. I guess I took all of them, right?"

Erica sighed.

"Yes, Daddy", she said. "And now I don't have any panties to wear...except these!"

Her father stepped up to her and lifted her pretty chin with his fingers.

"I'm real sorry, baby..." he said. "I'd buy you some new panties...if...if only..."

He leant over his daughter and kissed her mouth again.

Their tongues touched and mingled and Erica put her arms around her father's neck as he held her close, her bare breasts pressing against him.

"Oh...mmnnnnn...mnnn..." she whimpered, as she sucked his tongue deeper into her mouth...tasting him...loving him.

His hands moved down over her waist and hips, down to the elastic sides of her panties. As they kissed, he touched the front of the tight little undergarment with his fingers...and then slipped his hand in between her legs.

"Oh...ohhh...mmnn...oh...oh...mmnnn..." Erica gasped, as she felt his fingers touching her soft little cunt petals. He peeled them apart and dipped his middle finger into the wet slit between them...touching the underside of her panties...a tightly stretched little ribbon of patterned fabric inside her pussy...

"Oh baby...your panties..." he moaned, moving away from her mouth to kiss the softness of her bare neck and whisper in her ear. "They're inside your cunt, baby...so fucking wet...so hot...I wanna fuck them so much, baby...I wanna fuck your hot little panties into your cunt, baby...and cumm all over them!"

Erica gasped softly, her arms around her father as he kissed her and felt her pussy.

"Oh yes...Daddy..." she said, "I...I want you to...to fuck my panties...please...let's go to bed, Daddy...and you can fuck my little panties into my wet pussy...and...and cumm over them...oh yes...Daddy...yes...I want you to cumm over my panties...cumm over my panties, Daddy...cumm over my panties...please...oh Daddy...Daddy...I missed you so much, Daddy...so much...oh Daddy...I love you!"

She fell against her father's shoulder, sobbing with joy as his fingers caressed her wet pussy slit...teasing the lips...and moving up over her bulging pussy mound...caressing the tight little V of her panties...and pressing against it...his fingers touching the tip of her swollen clit through the sheer fabric...

"Oh...Daddy...Daddy..." Erica gasped, her face wet with tears as she sobbed against her father and held him tight. "Oh...ohhhh...Daddy...my clit...please...oh please, Daddy...my pussy...ohhhh...rub my clit, Daddy...rub my clit faster...oh Daddy...my clit...my clitty...so good...it feels so good!"

Her father began to kiss her neck, his fingers pressing against the tiny rosebud now...rubbing it through her tight panties...faster...faster...

...his other hand reaching behind her...pulling the back of her panties out from in between her round ass cheeks...his fingers touching the tender little opening of her puckered asshole.

Erica gasped as she felt the tip of his finger pressing against it...forcing the asshole to open...and pushing inside...

"Oh...oh...Daddy!" she cried, clutching him tightly. "My clit...my asshole...oh...oh...oh Daddy...I love you, Daddy...oh...please...oh...my pussy...oh...my cunt...oh Daddy...my cunt...my cunt and asshole...oh Daddy...finger my clit...yes ...please...faster, Daddy...faster...and my asshole...finger-fuck my asshole...please, Daddy...oh...oh please!

She pushed her bottom back against his finger as it slipped inside...and then began to work her ass cheeks and pussy back and forth...pressing up against her father as he frantically rubbed her clit at the front and fingered her asshole behind her.

"Oh Daddy...I love you!" she cried, panting loudly against him. "Oh...oh please...finger my clit...and...and my asshole...oh...oh Daddy...my cunt and ass...oh...my tight little cunt and asshole, Daddy...oh please, Daddy...finger-fuck me...my clit...my cunt...my asshole...my hot little asshole...oh...oh...I'm going to cumm...oh...oh...my cunt...I'm cumming, Daddy...I'm going to soak my panties with my cumm...oh Daddy...I'm cumming...I'm cumming...oh...ohhhh...I'm cummminnngggggg!"

Erica suddenly gasped for breath, her body shuddering with excitement as she climaxed against her father...

...her pussy swelling and contracting as the milky love juices soaked through the ribbon of her panties and leaked out of her cunt slit...

...her father's finger working quickly in and out of her asshole as she came...then sliding out as he felt his daughter climax...leaving her asshole glistening and wet...a perfect little pink O between her round teenage buttocks.

"Oh baby...my baby girl..." he said, holding his daughter tightly as she trembled against him.

He slipped his hand in between her legs and felt the juices seep over his fingers...her cunt petals all pink and slippery with girl-cumm. Caressing the pussy lips for a moment, he gently peeled them open...pressing his finger between them and touching the wet little ribbon of the panties inside her.

Erica looked at him, her eyes wet with tears.

"I love you, Daddy..." she said softly.

"I love you, too, baby..." he said. "More than anything..."

He ran his fingertip along the ribbon of her panties, feeling the tightness of the fabric...and the slippery wetness of her pink pussy slit.

"Daddy...I've made my panties so wet and they feel so hot inside my pussy..." Erica said. "Do you want to cumm into them?"

She smiled at her father and reached down to the front of his trousers, cupping her pretty hand over the huge bulge that had been pressing urgently against her tummy as she climaxed against him.

"Oh baby...yes..." her father replied, as she gently squeezed his swollen cock. "So fucking badly, princess..."

He watched as his daughter stepped back a little and reached down to the sides of her panties. She slipped her fingers underneath the tight elastic and lifted the tiny undergarment down...

...peeling the little pink and white triangle of fabric away from her smooth pussy mound...

"Oh Daddy...oh...ohhhh..." she gasped, as the underside of her panties slipped out of her pussy slit.

Her father watched as Erica pulled her panties down and stepped out of them. Naked, she knelt down in front of him and reached up to his trousers and unzipped them, pulling the front of them wide open.

She slipped her hand into the front of his underpants and curled her pretty fingers around her father's thick cock, lifting it out.

"Daddy..." she said, looking up at him. "I love your cock so much...I love my Daddy's hard cock..."

claire2010
claire2010
1,328 Followers
12