Erica's Football Lesson

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Erica_Gasca
Erica_Gasca
1,660 Followers

"Ay Tio, yes. I am. But don't tell my dad," I grunt.

"Tell me you want to suck my dick. Cum on say it you little slut," Tio Joaquin tells me.

"Oh god Tio te quiero mamar la verga. Please let me suck your cock Tio Joaquin. Yes oh god yes I'm a cock sucker Tio. I want your fat dick in my hungry mouth. Please Tio fuck my wet hot mouth," I say loud enough so his friends could hear me being slutty.

He took out his cock and pulled my hair so I landed on my knees right in front of him. I grabbed his cock and rubbed it all over my face. It smeared my juices all over my face. Putting it between my tits, I squeezed it and licked the head.

"Tio please don't tell my dad," I tell him as I swallowed his head.

"I won't tell, if you do this every time the Raiders play. I want you wearing that tiny outfit every time they play. Even if I have friends over you hear?" he moaned.

"Yes Tio, I will. I promise I will. Just please don't tell him. Don't tell my dad I love sucking cocks," I answered before he began gagging me with his fat cock.

He curls my hair into pigtails and used them to fuck my mouth. Then pushing my head he shoved his cock down my throat fast and hard I could hardly breathe and suck. I kept trying to see his friends but he was shoving his cock into my mouth too fast and hard. There was nothing I could do beside suck and swallow.

Then I felt him shot the first load down my throat. The warm creamy salty taste felt so good. He pulled out and the rest of his cum shot onto my face, in my hair, and on my tits. Even though he had cum once, he still had enough to get me all messy. When he was done he fell back onto the couch breathing hard. I could tell he was tired and wanted to rest. Still on my knees I watched him guzzle down his beer. Tio Joaquin was done for the day, but I wanted more.

I looked out the window and his friends were still watching me. They could see my face and tits covered in cum. Even from this distance, I could see the huge bulges in their pants and looked so yummy. Cupping my breasts, I began licking my Uncle's cum off my tits and making sure they knew I was doing it for their benefit. It made me feel hotter and sluttier than ever.

"Get me another beer and go clean up," I heard my Uncle say.

He was still on the couch but was now looking at the game. I walked to the kitchen and brought him back another beer. He looked up and me and smiled.

"You look so hot in just that skirt with cum all over your face, tits and ass. Turn around I want to see that round ass," he told me.

I turned and showed him my ass. He lifted the skirt to get a better view and spanked me again.

"Next Sunday, I'm fucking that nice ass. Now go clean up," he said again.

I smiled at him and pouted, "Why do you fuck me again? You can fuck it now Tio."

"I'm tired. Maybe later. I wish I had my camera so I could take your picture now. Oh well go clean up," he told me again.

Before I left, I looked out the window and nodded to his friends to meet me at my room. I wanted to take a warm shower before I continued with his friends.

"Ok Tio have fun watching the rest of the game," I told him as I made my way to the bathroom.

I jumped into the shower and gave myself a nice long hot bath. It felt so good after being fucked hard. Just laying there I could see feel my Uncle's cock in my pussy and in my mouth. His cum tastes so wonderful. It was hard for me to get out of the bath but finally I made it to my room. I walked to my room naked and wet and was shocked me to see two grown men looking into my window. I had forgotten his friends. So I locked my door, put on some music and went to my window. They were eager to see me and they wanted to come in.

"I'm sorry. I forgot all about you," I apologized.

"It's ok. Just let us in. You can make it up to us," Armando told me in a very anxious voice.

I was still naked and wet.

"I'm tired maybe next week," I promised them.

"Just open the window a little we just want a quick touch," they lied.

Since I could barely hear them and I didn't want my Uncle to hear us, I open the window. As I was rolling it up, they began to groping my young firm tits and feeling up my pussy. Before I could say anything Tomas was through the window into my bedroom. He lifted me up grabbing my ass and moved me to my bed.

He fell on top of me holding my hands above my head as he kissed me, sucked on my tits and spread my legs. I saw Armando come into my room and began to strip. I was about to speak when Tomas began kissing my mouth. He was groping me and holding me down so I could barely move or speak. Armando pulled him off me and took his place on top of me between my legs.

Armando and I were both naked and his cock found my hot wet pussy. I wanted to resist but my body wanted that fat hard cock in me. It made me hot knowing that these two men were going to have their way with me not matter what I said about it. Armando, just like my Tio Joaquin, had trouble putting his fat cock into my tiny pussy, but after a few tries he was sliding his fat dick into me. His cock was almost as big as my Uncle's and he began fucking me like he owned me. I wrapped my legs around his waist and started to fuck back. The dirty little whore in me was let loose and I wanted to fuck everything in sight.

"Oh baby. Yea you're so fucking hot. You have a hot little pussy. Cum on baby fuck me. I know you're a little cock teaser so fuck me now. This is what you wanted from me huh you little whore. I saw how you were looking at us you just love cock that much. Did you like fucking your Uncle? Did you like us watching you be a little tramp? We should have been fucking you a long time ago you little slut," he whispered into my ear as he fucked me with all his might.

I felt Armando being rolled over until I was on top. He them moved me so I was reverse cow girl on him and staring at Tomas's cock that was inches from my face. Tomas grabbed my head and shoved his cock in my mouth before I realized what happen. His fat cock made me gag as it went down my throat. Tomas was much rougher than my Uncle but I could breathe and suck. Not long ago these men were watching me fuck and suck my Uncle now they were fucking me.

I began riding the Armando's cock like I was on fire. His cock felt so good in my tiny pussy, especially because it was so hard and thick. Both men were moaning and talking dirty as they fucked me. The dirtier they got the harder I fucked them and the deep I swallowed them. It made me feel so hot and dirty because I loved the feeling of their hard cocks in me. My tender young body was on fire and begging to be fucked like a cheap slut. I wanted them to be rough and hard.

Tomas was fucking my face like it was hungry pussy. He kept shoving his cock deeper and deeper into my mouth.

"You're a good little cock sucker you fucking whore. Since the first time I saw you I knew you were nothing but a cock hungry little slut. You knew that didn't you? That's why you never talked to me huh? Because you knew I wanted to fuck your cute little mouth and that nice round ass of yours. I knew you would love it. Look at you sucking away like you never been fed before. Suck my cock you nasty bitch," Tomas told me as he made me swallow his hard dick.

Hearing him say all those dirty words to me got my blood boiling. I swallowed the entire length of his shaft until his balls were on my chin. I looked at him straight in his eyes, slightly closed them and moaned on his cock. Slowly, I pulled it out of my mouth as I kept trying to suck it all in. Tomas grabbed and played with my nipples. He moaned and grunted as my teeth scraped along his dick very gently. After taking it out of my mouth I stroked it and rubbed it all over my face. I straighten up my back a little and put his fat dick between my tits and tity fucked it for a little bit.

"You love sucking dick don't you? I knew you would I kept watching you looking at my dick every time we came over. You wanted to suck my cock since that one day huh?" asked Tomas.

I licked the head of his cock then answered, "Yes" with my pouty lips.

"Please don't tell my Tio Joaquin; oh please don't tell my dad I'm just a little cocksucker. Please mister," I begged.

He shoved my face down his cock making me gag.

"Your Uncle already knows you're a cock sucker, but I think your dad needs to know. I think he would love to know his little good school girl is nothing but a cheap whore," he laughed at me.

Armando smacks my ass and shoves his cock deep into my pussy.

"Oh fuck yea you're a little slut. Look at how good you take my dick. I think it would be hot watching you fuck your dad like you fucked your Uncle," he chimes in.

"I bet the little slut is thinking about her dad and Uncle right now. She's probably thinking of them when she's doing us," says Tomas.

That thought never occurred to me until Tomas said it. I felt a wave a passion splash through my body at the mere thought of fucking and sucking my dad and uncle at the same time. First I pictured my dad and uncle watching Tomas and Armando doing me like they are now then it was Armando and Tomas watching my dad and uncle do me. Both scenes were so hot I felt my body tense.

Before I knew it I was cumming on Armando's dick and gagging on Tomas's shaft. They both laughed because they knew, what made me cum. It was the suggestion they had just given me. Both of them were affected by the idea and watching me and feeling me explode that they too began shooting their load. Tomas fed me gallons of his semen, making me drink every last drop while Armando shot his entire load into my tiny little pussy. I kept milking both men until I knew they were sucked dry.

We lay in bed and both men kept groping me and feeling me up. Even though, I was tired and satisfied but I wanted more. Their constant touching had gotten me arouse and I was ready for some more dick. Making them hard was easy for me. I played with their cocks jerking then sucking on them until both were solid as a rock.

Then I climbed on Tomas and asked Armando to feed me his cock. Again I went to work like a starving slut. This time I rode them hard and long. Armando filled my mouth with his hot creamy load and Tomas came deep in my pussy. We fell back onto my bed again.

I knew I had to get these men out of my bed before they fell asleep. With lots of promises of future Raider games, they left. Again, I took another shower, and then drifted off into a wonderful sleep. I dreamt of hot and nasty sex. It was the most erotic dream I ever had.

The knocking on the door woke me up. Looking at my clock it read 11:00 am and I knew it was Monday. Slowly I answered the door and there stood my dad. His smile went away when his jaw dropped. I had inadvertently answered my door in my tiniest thong and he was looking at my tits. Without giving him time to react I lugged into his arms giving him the warmest hug I ever gave him. I smiled when I felt his cock get nice and hard under his pants.

"Daddy, I missed you. It's so nice to have you home. Did you miss your precious little girl," I said in my most innocent little girl voice I could muster while rubbing up on him.

Erica_Gasca
Erica_Gasca
1,660 Followers
12