Eric's Parting Gift Ch. 04

Story Info
Taking two slaves on vacation.
9.5k words
4.72
47.6k
17

Part 4 of the 4 part series

Updated 10/23/2022
Created 12/02/2005
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Scorpio44
Scorpio44
1,999 Followers

[If you read Chapters 1, 2 and 3 you know there is some BDSM, and that the story isn't all about pain. This tale is about the lives of these three people and how they make their unusual relationship work. In my experience every unusual relationship is not only unusual but somewhat unique as well. Relationship seldom fit into one category. You will find some explicit sex in this story, including coitus, anal play, oral, woman-woman and a few little changes to the ordinary. Some bondage, some ass smacking, pussy slapping, physical domination and exhibitionism as well.]

"Hey! It's lunch time." I said. "Here is what I want each of you to do. Go to the office or a housekeeping person and get a small trash bag. While we eat lunch each of you go to your rooms separately and take one thing from your spouse's suitcase that you don't like. It may be a color you don't think looks good on them, it doesn't fit well, it's old. Whatever. Put it in the bag and bring it back here. Don't look in your own suitcase to see what was taken. Don't talk about it. Just bring it back here. Deal?"

They looked at each other and agreed. We all went to lunch. At our table Sarah said, "We don't need to go to our room."

"No. We already know Nick likes everything we own."

"What about my suitcase?" I asked.

"You like it all. In that case, I like it too."

"Can Angie say that?"

"No. She is Franklyn's wife. We are more."

"Different. Between us, I agree you are much more than a wife. For them we are just different. I doubt seriously we will ever touch with these friends the true depth of our us."

"Honey," Cheryl looked down in the first sub pose I had seen since we left L.A. "I am grateful for this conversation with our friends. I am learning a lot about us and why I am so happy."

"Me too. Talking about relationships helps get clarity, if we are willing to go deep and be bare."

I reached under Cheryl's towel and said, "May I have a taste?"

"Of course, Honey. Anytime."

I tasted her and then Sarah. "If they could put that on the salad it would be the best salad ever."

Cheryl thought for a few seconds and said, "I would like to try that. Can we get a side salad?"

"Try what?" Sarah asked.

"Getting enough of our juices to dress a salad for Nick to eat."

"And, how are we going to do that?"

"Get a side salad and meet me back at the lounges. With your permission, Nick."

I smiled and said, "I am so hungry for a Cheryl Sarah salad I can't wait to taste it."

Sarah went to the kitchen and Cheryl took a glass and headed for the lounges. Mike came in with his bag, followed two minutes later by Angie and Sue and their bags. Franklyn followed a minute or so later. All the bags were put by my chair. Lunch was served and I said I was waiting for Cheryl and Sarah.

My table mates finished their salads and their main course was delivered. Sarah walked in the Cheryl right behind her carrying the salad. She put it in front of me and said, "Honey, can we feed you this salad? I think you will like it."

Sarah and Cheryl each picked up a folk and speared a piece of the salad. I saw the juices on the salad and knew they had done the job. There was lots of juice.

I took the first bite from Cheryl. It tasted wonderfully. The juice I tasted was Cheryl's. The next bite was from Sarah's fork and it was Sarah's juices.

"Thank you both. You each did a great job of making the salad truly unique. I love it and both of you."

Sue looked at us and said, "What's so special about that salad?"

Sarah said, "Did you have a salad?"

"Yes."

"What dressing did you have on it?"

"Italian."

"Nick's salad has Cheryl and Sarah on it."

"What?" Mike asked.

"Sarah and I took a bare salad out and we dripped our pussy juices on it."

"Bullshit!" Sue said. "No one has that much juice!"

"If I tease your g-spot you can cover a salad."

"Is that real?" Franklyn asked.

"I read it was a made up story."

Sarah said, slowly, "The person who said the g-spot didn't exist, never met my fingers."

Cheryl nodded and said, "Or Nick's."

Mike leaned towards me and asked, "Can I have a taste, please."

"Yes. I won't identify which lady seasoned the bite you get, but I can tell you, I know."

Sue watched as Mike's fork speared a piece of lettuce and he popped it into his mouth. He chewed a few times and said, "Sweetheart, I want you to learn how to do that. That is the best salad I've ever tasted."

"Pervert!" was Sue's smiling response.

I took another bite and kissed Cheryl. She smiled and said, "Hmmm. Thank you Nick and Sarah."

Angie stood up and walked over to me. "I can't stand it! May I have a taste? Please?"

I handed her a fork. She speared a small tomato, looked at the juices covering it and popped it in her mouth. After she chewed it a couple of times I motioned her to lean down. I whispered in her ear, "You just ate Cheryl's pussy. Isn't it delicious?"


She stood up and looked shocked, she smiled and said, "I could get to really like that."

"What did Nick say?"

"Ask him."

"I'll tell you after you take a bite." I passed the salad around and each person took a bite, including Sarah and Cheryl. The plate had one bite left when I got it back.

"What I said was, "You just ate Cheryl's pussy. Isn't it delicious?"

"Yes!" was the answer. We ate dessert and made jokes about what could be done with crem brule. I collected all the bags and headed back to our lounges. I sat and asked Sarah to hand me one bag.

"Here is what I want you to notice as I open the bags. Your thinking. It will jump to, "He doesn't like that?" Why?" You might think, "I'm not surprised she has hated that for years." Just notice. Don't say anything."

I pulled out a yellow bikini. Everyone laughed. I passed it to Sue. I opened the next bag and pulled out a Grateful Dead Tour t-shirt. Mike groaned. I passed it to him. Next was a pair of large panties. Angie turned three different colors and I passed the panties to her. Last was a Hawaiian shirt in yellow and purple. It hurt my eyes to look at it. I passed it to Franklyn.

I leaned to Sarah and whispered, "Please find a trash can and bring it here." She disappeared to do it. I leaned to Cheryl and said, "Please go to the lobby and bring a manager to me and have him bring some matches." She kissed my cheek and was gone.

"Hold up the item. Look at it. Ask yourself this question: Which is more important to me my spouse's happiness or this? Now, look at your spouse. Don't speak."

Sarah set a trash can in front of me. It was a five gallon metal bucket pained white. I saw Cheryl leading a man in whites towards us.

"Don't move." I got up and met Cheryl and the manager before they got too close.

"Sir, I would like your permission to buy that trashcan. I would also like permission to start a fire in it."

"Ah, some type of psychological exercise no doubt. I would prefer that the fire happen on the sand instead of the grass. Would that be acceptable?"

"Yes. Thank you." He handed me a propane lighter and walked back inside. Cheryl and I rejoined the group and walked them to the beach. I asked each of them to again look at the item and ask, "Which is more important to me my spouse's happiness of this?" If the answer is this, take it back and put it in your suitcase. If the answer is your spouse, throw it in this can."

Mike stepped forward and started to drop the t-shirt in.

"Tell her what you are doing and why."

"Sue, you are more important to me than any t-shirt I have ever owned."

Angie was next. She dropped the panties in and said, "Franklyn, I love you more than any panties. You are more important to me than they are."

Franklyn stepped up.

"I thought I loved this shirt. It has been getting between us every time you saw it since I bought it. You are more important than the shirt."

Sue stepped to the bucket with the tiny yellow bikini in her hand.

"I didn't understand. I want you to always look at me and be pleased with what you see. I can assert myself, my individuality, at work. When I am with you I am your wife. I will wear aqua forever."

Sarah walked up and poured a glass of vodka on the clothes. I lit the torch and touched the clothes. We stood and watched them become ash.

"The vodka was a good idea, Sarah."

"I thought it might help."

The couples stood together for a while and then wandered off. I knew we would see them again that evening. I waited until I was sure the fire was out and then I poured water in the can, just to be sure. A man in whites came and offered to dispose of the trash for us. I let him.

We walked back to our room.

When a couple approached us Cheryl spoke to them. "Are you having a great vacation?"

The man said they had just arrived from Boston and they were excited to be there. Cheryl pointed out the spa, the dining room and the direction to the pool. She introduced all three of us and the man introduced them as Kendell and Heather. We said we looked forward to meeting them again and we walked off, as did they.

"Once again, Honey, I have to admit you know what is best."

"What do you mean?"

"Last night you asked me to greet people, stand tall and be proud of who I am. I did it last night and I just did it again. I feel better about me when I am outgoing like that. We may have two new friends because I spoke up this afternoon."

"Very nice." I said. "Very nice."

In our room, I dropped on the bed. Sarah stood at my feet and asked, "Is there anything I can do to please or pleasure you?"

"Yes. You can climb up here on the bed and give me your pussy to nibble on."

She smiled and climbed on the bed, straddled my face and lowered her pussy to my mouth. Cheryl asked, "Is there anything I can do to please or pleasure you, Nick?"

"Yes. (lick) You can suck me (lick) until I am hard and then ride me home." (lick)

"Oh yes!" I felt her get on the bed and then I felt her hands and mouth on my cock. My concentration focused on Sarah's pussy and the wonderful taste of her. Soon my attention was drawn, by Cheryl, to what she was doing to and with me. She was slowly swallowing all of my cock and then sucking hard. I was very hard. She pulled her head off my cock and moved so she could lower her pussy onto my stand up cock.

I pulled my mouth off Sarah's slippery wetness and said, "Ride me hard, Sweetheart! Get your pussy to suck my juices from me!"

I sucked hard on Sarah and she slid back and forth on my face as Cheryl bounced up and down and rubbed her puss against me at the bottom of each stroke. My right hand found Sarah's ass and found the entrance to it. She leaned forward just a bit, making her pucker all the more available to me. I pushed and felt my finger slide into her ass. That pushed her into a shaking, moaning orgasm and her juices just about drowned me. As Sarah shook Cheryl grabbed her and held on. Her arms went around Sarah and she was still bouncing and rubbing against me. I could not hold back another second. When the first pulse of my juice shot up into Cheryl she screamed, "Thank you Nick! Thank you!" I felt her pussy muscles grab my cock and it felt like a vise held me. She held onto Sarah and kept both of them from falling off me.

I pulled my finger out of Sarah and she moved to the right of me. Cheryl lifted off my wilting cock and slid down my legs until she could capture my cock in her mouth. She cleaned me up and then got off the bed. She went quickly into the bathroom. Sarah stayed beside me.

We kissed, and when Cheryl came back to bed, we kissed some more. I don't know when or if Sarah got up and used the bathroom. I fell asleep. I slept for an hour. When I woke up it was because of a knock on our door. I motioned for Sarah, the closest to the door, to open it.

Angie was outside. "Can I barge in?"

I motioned her inside. I was still in the middle of the bed with Sarah snuggled next to me.

"It looks like I'm interrupting. Maybe I should go."

"No. Sit. Tell us why you're here."

She sat in a chair. She looked at us and then she started to talk.

"Franklyn and I have been married for twelve years. He's a good man and I know he loves me. But... but when you gave him a taste of your juices I almost cried. I get wet, but not that wet. I have orgasms but not the screaming kind I heard from this room."

"Is that why you're here? You want to scream?"

"No. I want to scream and not even know I screamed. I want the kind of orgasm that changes my world."

"Where is Franklyn?"

"He walked out on the pier. I said I would join him there."

"Go get him. Tell him you have a big surprise for him and bring him here." She didn't move.

Cheryl opened the door. I pointed at the open door. "Go!"

She went.

"What are you going to do?"

"What do you think?"

"You are going to ask Franklyn if you can fuck her?" I shook my head.

"You want one of us to fuck him and teach him how to fuck her?" I shook my head again.

"This is new territory for us. I want you to find her g-spot while Franklyn watches then teach him how to find it. I want you to let me eat you while you tell Franklyn what I'm doing to you. I want you to cum, but not until I pinch your nipple."

"Are you going to eat me, or Sarah?"

"I haven't decided. Does it matter?"

They looked at each other and in unison said, "No." There was a knock at the door.

Cheryl opened the door and Angie led Franklyn in. I got off the bed and asked Franklyn to lie down.

"Franklyn, we want to give you a gift. It is an intimate gift and we have never given this gift to anyone. We want you to know that if you get freaked it is Ok to say stop, and we will. We want to show you how to find Angie's g-spot and how to eat her pussy so she has a great orgasm."

"I am uncomfortable. I don't want to watch you eating Angie."

"I am not going to eat Angie. I will eat either Cheryl or Sarah and you will copy what you see and hear when you eat Angie."

"OK. That's better."

"Angie, please lie on the bed next to Franklyn. Franklin get very close to Angie's pussy. Sarah, would you show Franklyn how to find her g-spot, please."

Sarah lay between Angie's legs and touched her fingers to Angie to get them wet.

"Angie isn't very wet. If I stick my fingers in her now it may be uncomfortable. I need to get her wet first." She leaned in and licked Angie.

"Oh my God!" Angie said.

Sarah licked her for a minute and then used her finger again. "Look Franklyn, look how wet she is. Touch her." His hand touched her and his finger easily slipped past her folds and into her vagina.

Sarah pulled his hand back and slid her middle two fingers into Angie. "Reach in, with your palm up and curl your fingers touching the inside of her pubic bone. Angie can tell you when you touch something that feels different."

Sarah stroked in and out, spending most of her time in as deep as her fingers could reach.

"Oh."

"When she says that I touched it. I go back and find it again."

"Oh, yes! Right there!"

"I rub it, press on it, gently, repetitively."

"Oh that feels so strange. I like it but strange."

"Wet your thumb or use your tongue and stroke her clit." Sarah leaned in again and her tongue stroked Angie's clit. Franklyn was close, watching every move. Sarah pulled back.

"Franklyn, your turn. Reach in just as I did." He moved so he was between her legs and did just what he had seen Sarah do. His first touch inside found it.

"Oh baby! That's it! Touch me right there!"

"Play with her clit. Touch it gently and then when her entire body tenses, suck on it."

"Oh my God! Franklyn! Don't stop! Don't ever stop!"

Sarah said, "Gently."

"Oh! Stop! I need to pee! Franklyn stop!"

"Don't stop! Suck on her!"

She screamed and flooded Franklyn, the bed and sprayed some on the floor. Then, she went limp. She had passed out.

Franklyn sat up and said, "What did I do?"

"Wait." Angie's eye fluttered and then opened. She looked at Franklyn and said, "I've never felt anything like that in my life. Not right now, but I will want that again."

"Are you Ok?" Franklyn asked.

"Yes! Better than Ok. You just lit up my life. I'm still tingling all over."

I spoke. "Franklyn, give us a minute to clean up a little and then we will leave you here for a while. Just lie with her. Hold her. Don't go for seconds. Talk, sleep, whatever."

Sarah and Cheryl cleaned up with a couple towels and we left them in our room. We went for a walk on the beach.

Cheryl spoke first. "When I watched you with Angie I got so turned on. I thought I was going to cum, just watching. I'm still very turned on."

"Give me a taste."

She dipped two fingers into her puss and put them in my mouth. We walked on. We walked out on the pier and saw a couple walking towards us.

"I'd like a taste, please," I said.

They both dipped two fingers into their pussies and gave me a taste. The man stopped and said something to the woman with him. She stopped, looked at us and then dipped her fingers in and gave him a taste. He smiled, kissed her and they resumed walking.

Cheryl stood up tall and said, "Isn't it a great time for a walk?"

"Yes, it is," the man said.

"May I offer your man a taste?"

The woman looked shocked and then said, "Only if we use my fingers."

"Cheryl stepped close to the woman and spread her legs. As his woman reached into Cheryl's pussy the man grinned as wide as he could. His woman put her Cheryl wet fingers in his mouth. He sucked them dry. When the fingers came out of his mouth Cheryl said, "I'd like a taste too."

The woman spread her legs and Cheryl dipped in. She pulled her wet fingers back and stuck them in my mouth. I sucked them in. The woman said, "I thought you wanted a taste."

"I do. But I never taste a pussy Nick hasn't tasted first." Her fingers went back into the woman and then into Cheryl's mouth.

"I feel left out. Seems everyone has tasted our new friend except me. I'm Sarah. May I?"

"Yes. I'm plenty wet. I'm Helen. May I?"

"Yes. Thank you." They dipped their fingers into each other and tasted.

"Helen, you taste wonderfully."

"So do both of you. Have you been here long?"

"Arrived yesterday."

"We've been here four days. You are the sexiest people we've met."

"Cheryl gets the credit. She's getting over her shyness."

"Wow! I never would have thought of you as shy."

"I guess I'm not. Anymore."

Helen turned to her man and said, "Honey, we need to go back to our room."

"No, you don't. After dark sex outside is permitted. You want him, have him anywhere you want."

I noticed his penis begin to grow, along with his grin.

"No, we couldn't. You'd watch!"

"We'll fuck too and we can watch each other!" Sarah said, then she looked at me and said, "If you want to."

Helen bent and held on to the back of a park bench on the pier. Her man stepped behind her and slipped into her from behind. I had Cheryl lie on the bench with her head under Helen's tits and I held her legs up and fucked into her. Sarah knelt behind me and with every stroke she licked my balls. Cheryl sucked on Helen's tits. When Helen and her man came I pulled out of Cheryl. I had not cum. We thanked them for a fun meeting and walked on. At the end of the pier I said, "Before you get quite that friendly, check with me. If you make it up like that again, there will be consequences."

"Yes, Mas... Nick."

"I did not cum in you. I'm not going to cum in you tonight. I am not pleased."

"I am sorry."

"Think and communicate before you act."

"Yes, Nick."

At the end of the pier a light was out, leaving the end of the pier pretty dark. In the darkness a single park bench sat. I walked to it and motioned Cheryl across my lap.

She bent and lowered herself onto my legs. "Open your legs."

She spread her legs, opening her pussy for me. I slapped her ass hard.

Scorpio44
Scorpio44
1,999 Followers