Erika's Arctic Nudist Camp

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Well, I just need to know what it is."

Odd lay back on the bed in his tiny cabin. He knew not to say the word Princess again.

"I believe you will enjoy it. But it might make you hot again. My love."

Her eyes widened at the word 'love'. Any hint of menace disappeared from her face, but still she did not smile. She gripped his cock and knelt on the bed, one knee on either side of him as she straddled him, her eyes fixing him with a stare, part anger, part lust.

In the cramped little cabin the Ice Princess slowly lowered herself onto Odd's long hard fat cock. She gasped as any other woman might as she sat down upon it, as it travelled up inside her to whatever was inside an Ice Sprite.

Odd thrust up into his lover over and over. She felt like a normal woman, but hotter. Perhaps also wetter. He loved to watch her face as he fucked her. She was so conflicted. She needed him, but he knew she thought it was beneath her dignity.

Odd thrust up into her and felt her juices flow down over his belly and balls. No different from any other woman. But she was not any other woman. She reached back and one cool hand grasped his balls, gently squeezing and caressing. He felt a strange heat from her touch, and the warmth flowed into his groin like a tongue of sweet flame. He was helpless and knew that she commanded his seed to spurt inside her. He felt his cum rocket up his cock into her, his spine shuddering as it did so.

"It burns like a fire," she moaned softly as his hot sperm shot into her, and he felt her cumming too as she writhed upon his hard, spitting cock. Her arms flew about, hitting the ceiling of his poor shack, and he arced upwards to make sure all of his cum got as far into her as it would go.

"Why are you trying to kill me my love?" she whispered.

He remained silent. She always said that when he came inside her. Now was the moment of danger. This was when she would kill him, if she ever lost control.

"It's a red hot needle, a spray of death," she accused him.

Her face contorted. She knelt up tall above him, his cock flopped out of her and still straddling him, she reared up on her knees ready to smite. Odd could see the warm fluids of his cum mixed with her own as it slopped out of her heavenly cunt and ran down her legs. The dangerous moment passed and she drooped down upon him, kissing his ear. Odd knew he had lived to love another day and relaxed.

"I have something to tell you," she said.

There was a noise at the door. Banging, gentle but insistent. Odd lay still. Annoyed at the interruption, Astrild stood up, naked, her crotch and thighs slick with the results of their love-making, and strode over to the door. She pulled it open. Odd hoped whoever was there had a good reason.

A huge white furry snout poked into the room. Astrild bent down to converse with her subject. After a minute or so she stood up. The bear withdrew and she slammed shut the door. When she turned back to Odd he knew he was in trouble. A cloud of anger contorted his lover's face.

"Traitor. Unfaithful pig. Mortal fool," she hissed.

The last thing he knew, on that day at least, was the pain as she bashed him into unconsciousness.

The Nudist Camp

Erika and her mom were panting as they ascended the steep hillside up above their campground. Erika glanced backwards and admired the beautiful glacial lake lapping at its shore, the tents small in the distance. The sun was out, shining from a cloudless blue Arctic sky, and the air was still. It was almost 50F. Perfect. Erika was naked but it had taken her almost half an hour to convince her mother to divest her clothes. Eventually they reached a compromise. Mom would not divest her clothing until they were well away from the campsite. Halfway up the slope Erika watched her mother disrobe and found that her mother was really not in bad shape for someone nearly fifty.

Another half hour's hike up the mountain they stopped again to admire the view back down the valley. Ice blue sky and moonscape mountains filled their field of vision. Erika's dad and brother were moving around outside the tent, little figures a mile away. The sight of them made Erika feel good about her enterprise. She turned to her mother, who had sat down on a comfy patch of moss. Her mom did not look happy. Erika realized that perhaps she had asked too much of her parents, bringing them here. Polar bears and nudity. Especially her mom.

"Mom, let's go back. Get dressed."

Erika took her mom's clothes out of the backpack and handed them to her. She smiled up at her daughter in relief. As her mother busied herself putting her clothes back on, Erika looked back at the campsite down in the valley.

There was a stranger in the camp.

Erika pulled out her binoculars and focused on the scene, her athletic naked form springing onto a boulder as she tried to get a good view. She saw a tall slim blonde woman conversing with her father. The woman handed over some items, bade farewell and walked away uphill. When her father had entered the tent, the woman looked back as if to make sure she was not being observed. Erika watched. The woman turned and ran up the slope of the mountain at a tremendous rate. Bounding over the boulders and gullies like a goddess at an impossible speed. Marvel Comic Hero speed.

"We need to get back," Erika said after she watched the woman disappear in a giant twenty foot leap over the crest of the mountain. Erika found it difficult to believe her eyes. She put her own clothes on and hurried her mother down the mountain.

Twenty minutes later Erika and her mom were back at the campsite. Her father and brother had re-emerged from the tent and were fussing about with the tripwire and making preparations for the evening meal. Erika realized that it was later than she thought. She had been tricked by the midnight sun. It was almost nine pm.

Her father looked up. "So there you are. We are just setting up to cook dinner."

"Who was the woman?"

"A friend of Odds. She said he could not join us tonight as planned. But she left some gifts. Local produce. Smoked seal jerky and a bottle of Svalbard vodka. Should go well with our meal."

Erika shook her head. "Odd was supposed to be here tonight. To check our defenses. I'm not pleased with him."

Her father smiled at her. "We'll be fine. Don't worry." Her brother emerged from the tent nibbling seal jerky. "Mm mm, these are good. Hey sis, why the clothes? This is supposed to be a naturist camp."

Erika frowned at her brother. "Tonight we will try out the heaters. Then we can all become naked." Her father's and mother's eyes met. Uncomfortable glances were exchanged. Erika arose.

"I'm going out to check the bear defenses. When I come back I expect you all to be naked. Like Eddie said, this is a naturist venture. Let's see how it works. You too, Eddie."

"Count on it, sis. Boy, this seal is good. Here, have some dad."

His father reached over, broke off a piece, and popped it in his mouth. He handed the rest to Erika's mother.

Erika took half an hour to check the tripwires, the flares, and the food store a hundred yards away along the lake shore. It was locked tight shut in a steel container set up behind its own tripwires. It occurred to her that the food gifted by Odd's friend was now in their sleeping tent. That was not permitted. She hurried back to the tent, jumping over the two tripwires connected to flares. She unzipped the tent door and slid inside.

She froze, unable to believe what she was seeing. The radiant heaters were on, casting a dim red glow. The tent did not let in much natural light.

"Hey, Sis is back. Have a seat. You can help judge," said Eddie.

Erika's mouth opened in shock. Her father and brother were both naked, standing next to the center pole of the large tent. They were facing one another, both holding the pole with one hand. Their cocks were hard, erect, and looked obscene in the dim light. Erika's Dad was holding his own and his son's cock squished together in his ham-like hand. Erika's mom turned to her and giggled.

Erika was slack-jawed. "Mom! What's going on?"

"They wanted to know who had the biggest cock. No-one brought a tape measure so I suggested they just compare them directly. It's gotten a bit out of hand." Her mother spoke as if it was a fun family game that they did all the time, like watching Jeopardy.

Erika looked on, full of disgust. Her brother winked at her. "Who you rooting for, Sis?" and waved with his free hand in encouragement.

Erika knew something was terribly wrong. Her parents had never behaved like this before. She'd only been gone half an hour. Where was Odd? He had seemed so reliable. And now this. Erika's brain was working overtime. But she couldn't stop her eyes watching what was playing out before her.

"So! Whose is bigger? Mine or his, Mom?" Eddie shouted out.

Erika could not take her eyes off the sight of her dad and brother, two grown men holding their cocks together.

Erika's mom shook her head. "Sorry, Honey, but I think Eddie might have the edge. Just by a whisker."

Erika's dad frowned, disappointment all over his face.

"Naw..I can get bigger. Here just give me a moment." With that he started to pump his cock and his sons together in his massive hand."Lookee here, I'm getting bigger."

"Dad... Shit."

Erika watched as a fountain of white cum sprayed up out of her brother's cock and fell down onto her father's hand grasping both their cocks. Not just one, but spurt after spurt as Dad pumped their cocks harder. When his son had finally finished spurting, their cocks now drenched in cum, dripping off their balls, and his son's dick visibly shrinking, he asked again.

"So, Hon. Now who's bigger?"

Erika's mom laughed. "Well Hon, you are now. But I think you might have cheated a bit. OK, you won."

"Aw, mom..."

"Don't worry, Eddie. You have nothing to be ashamed about. You have a fine cock."

Erika watched all this in silence and tried not to lose her composure. She realized that something terrible had taken hold of them. This moment, she realized, would never be forgotten, and could destroy them all as a family. She did not know what to do.

"Hey Sis. Why the clothes? It's your nudist camp. Get naked."

Her brother turned towards her, leering as his cum dripped off his now half-hard cock, his cum-slimy hand beckoning. He stood there looking at her, his mouth half open, as if it were the most normal thing in the world. She felt revolted by the scene. She had no intention of taking her clothes off. Her dad lumbered over and sat down on the other side next to her mom.

Erika turned to her parents. She needed to take charge and stop this. She clapped her hands. "Stop! What are you doing? Are you all crazy? Tell me what's going on."

Her father responded. He looked down at his still-hard cock as he spoke, nursing it with one hand. "Well, to tell the truth little-Erika, I'm feeling horny. More than I've felt in a while. Eddie here came, but I didn't. So I kinda feel left out. The Lord has not been kind tonight."

"Me too," said her mom. "My pussy is getting all wet. Jeepers. Look at it. Hasn't done that in years."

Erika looked down. Her mom's pussy was creating a puddle on the tent floor groundsheet. All on its own. Eddie came over.

"Erika, you're the only one clothed. It's your nudist camp. Get with the program," Eddie repeated, who was now standing in front of them. His cock was still dripping with cum. Erika found this unbelievable. Unbelievable. Her mother rooted around in her bag and found some tissue.

"Come here, Eddie."

Eddie took a couple of steps forward and presented his cock to his mother. She fussed around, wiping it with tissues which she threw away. She shook her head.

"I'm sorry Eddie, but wiping isn't enough. You need to wash it. It smells. Go wash it in the lake."

"No. Not now," said Erika, who didn't want any of her suddenly-crazy family out of her sight, especially with the potential for a bear to show up.

"OK. I got an idea. Lean forward, Eddie."

Eddie leant forward, presenting his cock to his mother, inches in front of her face. She grasped it, took it in her mouth, and sucked it clean. Fast and efficient. Then she swallowed. All done. She beamed up at her son.

"Wow. Thanks, mom. It is cleaner."

"You're welcome. Now, what about you dear?"

Erika's dad had watched all this silently. His cock was still big and hard. If anything bigger and harder.

"Not sure I'm comfy about you licking sonny's cock, honeybunch."

Her mother winked at her father."I've not forgotten about you, Big Bear."

Erika cringed. Parents' secret bed nicknames. Mega cringe. She was nauseated.

"If you guys don't stop this I'm leaving the tent. What's come over you?" she said, her voice shaking.

"Hell no. Stick around Sweetie. Now, where's that seal jerky? I'm still hungry," said Dad.

Erika forced herself to think. The food from the woman! That was the only explanation for her family's behavior. She had to remove all of the gift food the mystery woman had left. Even if it was too late.

"We can't have food in the tent. Safety rule number one. I'll put them in the secure store down the lakeshore. I mean it."

Erika stood up and glared at her naked father, his huge cock wobbling about in her direction. She tried not to look at it. But it was difficult.

"I'm still hungry," her dad said.

"Me too", said her brother.

"We can eat the food we brought. Outside. Later. But not the gift." She strode forward into the separate storage section of the tent, rooted around in the bags and retrieved the jerky. Without a word she retraced her steps past her family, avoided looking at them, and left the tent. She ran down to the lake shore and threw the seal meat still in its container as far as she could into the lake. She watched it sink. Then she started to walk back towards the tent. As she did so two polar bears silently descended the slope towards the camp. She saw them, and hurried inside.When her eyes had accustomed to the gloom, Erika froze in shock.

The red glow from the heaters dimly illuminated the inside of the tent. She smelt sex. Erika screwed up her eyes to make sure what she was seeing was real. She figured out what the gyrating shapes on the floor were, but she didn't want to believe what she saw.

Her mother was lying flat on her back on the floor with her legs spread while Eddie buried his face between her thighs. Her dad was kneeling over her mother's face and ramming his cock as far down her throat as it could go. He was face fucking her. Erika feared her mother was being choked. She could hear her mom gagging and was about to intervene. Suddenly she heard a loud grunt as her dad partially withdrew and unloaded into her mom's mouth. She watched as her mom gurgled, retched, and disgorged a boatload of cum. Erika saw it sliding down her mom's cheek and chin.

Erika decided that she feared the polar bears less than this and she left the tent, weeping.

Odd's Cabin

Odd awoke upon the mountainside and knew he was close to death. Astrild had tied him up with leather bindings and flung him out of the hut. It was two in the morning, thick clouds, dim light, and just above freezing with a cold drizzle. He was naked. He wondered why she had not killed him outright, but it didn't really matter. He was very tough but he knew he would die soon enough in these conditions. As he lay there contemplating his situation a large shape appeared beside him. The huge bear crouched down next to him on the windward side and rolled over a little towards him. Odd was all of a sudden protected from the freezing cold rain and felt the warmth of the smelly bear seeping into his body. He felt its fur against his body.

After three hours enough warmth had seeped into his body for him to move. The rain had loosened his leather bonds and he was able to wriggle out of them. He thanked the bear, whose name was Ragnar, crawled the short distance to his shack and climbed into bed. Two hours later his strong body had fully recovered. He dressed, ate, and headed out the door back to his client's campsite. What had Astrild done to them? His concern drove him over the mountains at speed. He finally summited the last crest and looked down on Erika's camp. Two bears were inside the tripwire. He could see a lone figure guarding the door. As he watched the figure lit a flare and advanced towards the bears. The bears backed off a little. Odd knew he had been right about this American. She had courage in her bones and in her soul. He flew down the slope.

The Nudist Camp

Erika expected to die. The bears were so close she could smell their animal breath. She knew the rifle was inside the tent, but she did not wish to enter the tent. She never wanted to see anything like that again. Her parents and brother having sex together. And maybe it was still going on. She would keep the bears away using flares. Part of her did not want to live after this night. All of a sudden a figure strode past the bears as if they were not there. Odd gripped her arm and leaned forwards to speak softly in her ear.

"What is going on? Be truthful."

"My parents and brother are having an orgy. Like it was the most normal thing in the world. I threw away some food a strange woman gave us. It started after they ate that. I was too late."

"Let us go inside."

Erika flinched and pulled the tent door open. Odd followed her in. It was still a dark red scene. But the tableau had changed. Her mother was sitting down, her back against the center tent pole, with her mouth open. Eddie and her father were standing maybe four feet away, both still naked, taking turns to piss into Erika's mothers mouth. The competition must have been in progress for a while because she was soaked, the dull red light glinting off her slick piss-soaked skin. Occasionally when a particularly accurate stream hit her open mouth she laughed, gargled, and spat it out. Erika almost fainted at the sight.Odd's eyes widened. He leaned over to Erika.

"Did the stranger leave anything else? Perhaps a bottle?" Erika dragged her eyes from the scene before her and answered.

"Yes. Vodka, apparently."

"Let us find it."

It had slipped her mind that there was another gift. How could she have forgotten? She circled around the side of the tent, followed by Odd to where the equipment was stored, in a separate enclosed section of the large tent.

Erika's mom saw them first. She waved excitedly. "Erika's back! Oh, hi Mr. Odd. Do you both want come and play? How big is your cock?" she said as she cupped her breasts so that her husband's piss fell off them like a waterfall.

"We are looking forward to it. Just give us two minutes," said Odd in a normal tone.

Erika looked at Odd sharply but said nothing. They unzipped the door and entered the storage area. She rummaged and found a bottle with strange markings. Odd took it from her without asking and examined it. "This is deadly if taken in normal quantities. A sleep that you never awake from. But much diluted is a different matter. Do you have water? Cups?"

Erika handed him a big plastic water bottle and a bag of cups. She watched as he opened the bottle and carefully poured a tiny amount of 'vodka' into three cups, then filled them with water. Then he poured pure water into two more.

"Quickly, your family have been drugged and are progressing into the bestial stage. Soon they will not respond to us. Take these two cups and give your father the one with the diluted vodka. I will give your mother and brother these. Make very sure you keep the pure water for yourself. Understand?" Erika nodded.

They emerged back into the main tent. Erika wanted to close her eyes. The pissing competition had finished. Her mom was still at the main tent pole and her son had joined her there, kneeling beside her. She was kneading his flaccid greasy cock in her hand as he licked her face. She saw her father in the corner of the tent jacking off and grunting.