Erin

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Mmm, yes," Tasha replied. "They're both really good fucks, so it's always fun."

"What makes them good?" Erin asked, slipping a second finger into Tasha's pussy and slowly fucking her.

"They have nice size cocks, to start," Tasha said, humping her pussy into Erin's hand. "And they can fuck forever without cumming. And when they cum, they can get hard really quickly."

Erin withdrew her hand from Tasha's pussy, crawling down her body to glue her mouth to her dripping pussy, licking and slurping. She felt Tasha's tongue between her legs and sighed as the two girls sucked each other to yet another orgasm before finally falling asleep in each other's arms.

The next morning, after having breakfast together, they all went out to buy a car for Erin. When they finished, Erin was the proud owner of a blue Morris Mini convertible.

"Oh, mom, dad, I can't thank you enough," Erin said, giving them each long hard hugs. "I'm so happy to be home, I never want to leave."

"Let's go to the beach," Tasha suggested. "It's a beautiful day."

"Oh, yes," Erin agreed. "Mom, dad, Brian, you'll come with us? It's a beautiful beach."

"I've got work to do, sweetheart," Jane told her. "I've got to edit the video we shot yesterday."

"Why don't you two go have fun," Bill suggested. "We'll all catch up later."

"Let us know if you'll be home for dinner," Jane told her.

"I will, mom," Erin said, once again hugging her. "Thanks again for everything."

Getting behind the wheel of her new car, Erin carefully followed Tasha to her house. As she parked, Tasha jumped out of her car and came to Erin's door, opening it.

"Time to dedicate your new car," she informed Erin.

"What do you mean?" Erin asked, looking up at her.

"Give me your shorts," Tasha demanded, holding out her hand.

"What!" Erin exclaimed, looking around. "Anyone could see," she complained, her face turning red.

"Nobody will see anything," Tasha told her, her hand still outstretched.

Very furtively Erin slipped her shorts off, handing them to Tasha, sitting with her naked ass on her new seat. Tasha then opened the car door, causing to Erin to gasp and once again look around. Kneeling down, Tasha swung Erin's legs out the car then pushed her onto her back, pushing her knees up to her chest and completely exposing her naked pussy.

Erin was laughing out loud as Tasha began licking her pussy, driving her tongue into her. When Tasha nibbled on her clit, she came immediately, gasping as Tasha sucked her dry. When Tasha leaned back on her knees, a big smile on her pussy-juice smeared face, Erin sat up.

"Now you'll always remember the first time you got your pussy sucked in your car," Tasha told her, pushing to her feet. "Come on, let's get changed and go down to the beach."

They ran into the house, Erin holding her shorts against her body, the two of them laughing. Tasha gave Erin one of her thong suits to put on and Erin struggled into it. She was larger than Tasha and she was barely able to tie the top around her back. The tops of her nipples kept peeking out and she had to readjust it. The bottom was similarly tight which resulted in it being pulled tightly against her pussy and into the cleft of her camel toe.

Grabbing towels and the sun block, they crossed the street to the honking of car horns and made their way down near the water. Dropping their stuff, they ran to the water, jumping in with peals of laughter as they splashed each other. After 15 minutes of frolicking in the water, they ran to their towels, sitting down, the sun in their faces as the sea gently lapped at the sand.

"That was great," Tasha said, reaching behind herself and untying her top and removing it, her breasts pointing out with hard nipples which she pinched and squeezed, making them even harder and larger.

Hesitating for a moment, Erin took her top off too, rationalizing that it was too tight anyway and it wasn't doing much of a job of covering her. Her nipples were the size of pencil erasers on the ends of her big beautiful breasts.

"You want the sun on your front or back first?" Tasha asked, holding up the sun block.

"Back," Erin said, turning onto her stomach, still self-conscious about exposing herself so completely on the public beach.

Tasha slowly and thoroughly covered Erin's back side with sun block, paying particular attention to her ass, pulling the material tightly against her pussy so that it bunched up between her pussy lips, completely exposing them. When she finished, she, too, lay down on her back, resting in the warmth of the sun.

"Hey, you two," they heard about a half an hour later. Opening her eyes and shading them with her hand, Tasha saw that Brad was squatting at the edge of their towels. "She's starting to get a bit pink," he observed, looking at Erin's back side. "She should turn over."

Reluctantly Erin rolled onto her back, propping herself up on her elbows. She saw that Brad's eyes focused on her breasts and she felt her nipples getting hard, completely out of her control.

"Brad, will you hand me that sun block?" Tasha asked, holding out her hand.

"I'll do it," Brad volunteered, picking up the lotion and squirting it into his hand and starting to apply it to Erin's lower leg.

"Thanks," Tasha said, smiling at Erin.

When Brad got up to her knees, Erin laid back onto her towel, feeling her face flushed and all too aware of how hard and large her nipples were. As Brad spread the lotion on Erin's upper thighs, he couldn't help but noticing that the material of her suit had bunched up between her pussy lips, which were completely exposed. Erin gasped when she felt his fingers slide across them.

"You sure don't want to burn there," Brad commented, rubbing first one, then the other of her pussy lips between his fingers before sliding up onto her stomach.

Erin struggled to remain calm, to not tense her body as Brad spread the lotion upwards, his hands sliding across her breasts and caressing them, massaging them, rolling her hardened nipples between his fingers before moving up to her neck and then her arms. Erin's pussy was soaked by the time Brad got done.

"Well, there you go," Brad said, sitting back on his heels. "And that was definitely my pleasure," he said with a big smile.

"Thanks," Erin managed to croak, her whole body on fire.

"Hey, why don't you stay the night," Tasha suggested to Erin. "We can invite Brad over and get some food and stuff. What do you say?"

"Well, sure," Erin agreed, silently wondering what 'stuff' meant.

"Hey, great," Brad said, getting to his feet. "I'll come by after I close down here."

"Okay, see you then," Tasha said, smiling at him.

"Oh, god," Erin groaned, putting her arm across her eyes as she lay there.

"What?" Tasha asked, puzzled. "Don't you want him to come over?"

"It's not that," Erin said, turning to look at Tasha. "When he put the sun block on me, well, he touched me," she said lamely.

"Well, I'd hope so," Tasha laughed. "How else is he going to put it on?"

"No, I mean he touched me," she said.

"I see. Did you like it?" Tasha asked.

"Tasha!" Erin exclaimed, sitting up, her breasts swinging. "He played with my nipples and touched my pussy."

"Did you like it?" Tasha repeated, laughing.

"It made my whole body tingle," Erin admitted, shaking her head. "And my pussy is just so wet now."

"That's nice," Tasha said, laying down on her towel. "You just hold that feeling until later."

Erin lay back down, the sun warming her, and let her mind run wild. She couldn't stop thinking about everything, her family, Tasha, Brad, her own body. When Tasha finally suggested that they go, Erin was ready to scream with frustration. They put their tops on and waved to Brad as they left the beach and crossed to Tasha's house.

"Wanna take a shower with me?" Tasha asked, dropping her suit onto the floor.

"Sure," Erin agreed, stripping.

In the shower they soaped each other, and Erin felt a thrill every time Tasha's hand touched her between her legs or her breasts, but Tasha didn't do anything more than that and Erin was feeling even more frustrated when they got out of the shower. Tasha rummaged through a drawer and found some clothing which she handed to Erin.

"You can wear this if you want," she said, watching Erin's expression as she examined the bright red tube skirt. "You can adjust it however you want," she explained. "Down to your ankles or whatever."

Erin pulled it on, feeling it mold itself to her body. Turning to look in the mirror, she saw that even though it was red, it was of such a diaphanous material that it was almost transparent with light behind it. It molded perfectly to her breasts and her nipples pushed out through the material. She adjusted it to just below mid-thigh and was looking over her shoulder at the mirror when Tasha came up and ran her hands over her body, electrifying her nipples and making her wet between the legs.

"You look good enough to eat," Tasha said, kissing her softly before pulling on a short silk skirt that looked more like a lace-trimmed slip than anything. It came down a couple of inches below her ass. A matching tube top accentuated her breasts, leaving nothing to the imagination.

"You look great," Erin breathed. "You have such nice clothes."

"You will, too, believe me," Tasha laughed.

Erin opened a bottle of white wine and they each sat with a glass, just chatting like two school girls until there was a knock on the door.

"Hello, anybody home?" they heard Brad call out.

"Come in, Brad," Tasha called out.

Brad entered, looking really tanned with his hair bleached from the sun and his bright blue eyes. Even though he had a shirt on now, Erin could still see the muscles rippling beneath it.

"Wow, you two look great," he commented as he took in their outfits. "I think I'm way underdressed."

"Don't be silly," Tasha told him, moving over so he could sit next to them. "We're the flames, you're the moth."

Tasha poured Brad a glass of wine and the three of them continued talking. Brad learned about Erin's background and she learned that he was working as a lifeguard for the summer before going away to college. She found herself relaxing as she realized that he was a really nice boy. The trepidation she had felt about seeing him again after he had touched her like that melted away and she laughed and enjoyed herself.

At one point Tasha called and ordered some delivered dinner and when it arrived they all ate with gusto. Two more bottles of wine disappeared before they finished eating, sitting back with full bellies and not entirely sober. Erin had never drunk so much in her life and she found herself almost floating at times, her body tingly and hypersensitive.

Erin found herself sitting back on the sofa, one foot up. Her tube dress had ridden up on her thighs to where it was barely covering her pussy. Tasha shuffled over next to her, snuggling up against her side. Erin let an arm drape across her shoulders. Brian was sitting in a chair directly across from them, a grin on his face.

"How about some dessert, Brad?" Tasha asked, bringing her feet up onto the edge of the sofa, exposing her pussy to him.

Reaching between her legs, Tasha spread her pussy lips apart with two fingers as Brad crawled over and fastened his mouth on her bald pussy. Erin watched in surprise as Brad sucked Tasha's pussy right in front of her. Tasha was leaning against her, her body writhing in delight as Brad's tongue did its magic between her legs. When her body spasmed in orgasm, Tasha clutched Erin's hand against her breast as she arched her body. Erin could feel her hard nipple pressing into the palm of her hand.

"Mmm, nice," Tasha said, reaching down and lifting Brad's face with a finger beneath his chin. "That was vanilla," she explained, "now try strawberry."

When she said that, Tasha hooked her left arm around Erin's uplifted knee and pulled it to the side, opening her legs and exposing her pussy. Before she could react or protest, Brad's tongue was sliding into her pussy. Erin arched her back in ecstasy as Brad hooked her left leg with his arm and put it over his shoulder. As Brad ate her pussy, Tasha pulled her top down, releasing her breasts, and leaned over and began sucking and nibbling on her nipples. She felt Brad slip first one, then two fingers into her tight virgin pussy, and she stiffened in apprehension until she felt him stop when he felt her barrier. He gently sucked her clit as he slid his fingers in and out of her sopping wet hole. Her body shuddered in orgasm and she finally had to push Brad's head away from her pussy. The sensations were too much for her.

Brad sat back on his heels, his face shining with pussy juice, a big smile on his face.

"That was the best dessert I've ever had," he said with a laugh. "You two have to have the tastiest pussies on the planet."

"Now it's our turn," Tasha informed him, sitting up. "You sit here now," she instructed, sliding over and making room for him to take her place sitting right next to Erin, who still hadn't pulled her dress up to cover her breasts.

As Tasha pulled his shorts off, releasing his rock-hard cock, Brad cupped Erin's breast and leaned over to suck on her nipples. She gasped as at the same time his other hand slid between her legs to caress her pussy. She watched as Tasha grabbed Brad's cock and began to lick and suck it, her eyes never leaving Erin's. She saw how she teased the slit at the end with the tip of her tongue, how she would suck just the head, her tongue swirling around the shaft at the same time. Then she would slowly lower herself until his entire cock disappeared into her mouth.

When Brad began to make some moaning and groaning noises, Tasha stopped, pulling Erin's hand.

"Come on, you help," she told her as she pulled her onto her knees next to her.

Erin could only stare at Brad's cock in Tasha's tiny hand as it stood straight up right in front of her. She felt Tasha gently pushing the back of her head, so taking a big breath, she stuck her tongue out and let it touch Brad's cock. She was instantly surprised by how warm and soft it was, even though it was also so hard. Tasha took her hand and guided it to Brad's cock, releasing him and leaving Erin with sole possession.

Erin leaned forward once more, the tip of her tongue probing the slit and tasting the droplet of fluid that had appeared there. It was viscous and a bit salty, but she liked it and continued licking the head of his cock. Then she opened her mouth, letting just the head in, closing her lips around the shaft and letting her whole mouth close on him, tasting him. She loved the feel and taste of his cock in her mouth and she felt her pussy get wet, juice running down the inside of her thighs.

Tasha watched with delight as Erin quickly proved to be a natural cocksucker who obviously liked it. She now had both hands wrapped around Brad's cock and was attempting to take more and more of it into her mouth. Quickly pulling her clothes off, Tasha reached for Erin's tube dress and pulled it up over her head, leaving her completely naked on her knees in front of Brad.

She immediately grabbed his cock as soon as her arms were freed and held it, examining it closely before sticking out her tongue and licking it from base to tip. Tasha got behind Erin, her arms around her cupping her breasts and playing with her nipples.

"Put it between your tits," Tasha whispered in Erin's ear.

Erin looked up at Brad's face which had a rapturous look on it. She blushed, realizing that it was she who was causing him to look that way, then leaned up and forward, wrapping her big breasts around the shaft of Brad's cock. With Tasha's hands covering hers, Erin slid her breasts up and down Brad's cock. She was actually able to lean forward and lick the head of his cock as it appeared.

Then she released her breasts and just began sucking on him, almost in a frenzy. Brad began to squirm, moaning at the pleasure Erin's mouth was creating on his cock.

"He's about to cum," Tasha breathed in Erin's ear. "His cock is going to suddenly get bigger and then cum is going to shoot into your mouth," she whispered as Erin continued sucking Brad's cock. "Just let it happen," she cautioned. "When you think your mouth is full, just swallow and keep on sucking."

Tasha watched in fascination, her face just inches from Brad's cock, as Erin sucked him. Brad groaned, arching his hips, pushing his cock into Erin's mouth as her eyes widened in surprise, and Tasha knew that Erin was getting her first mouthful of cum. Brad sank back onto the sofa and Erin kept her lips clamped around the shaft of his cock. Tasha could hear her breathing through her nose, a real sign of a natural cocksucker.

Then Brad just collapsed into the sofa, his mouth hanging open as he stared at the beautiful redhead with her mouth wrapped around his cock. Erin sucked hard as she pulled off of Brad's cock, gulping as the tip of her tongue reached out to probe the slit one last time. She gasped for breath and Tasha saw Brad's cum still coating her mouth, some dribbling from the side of her mouth. Erin licked her lips, swirled her tongue around in her mouth and swallowed again, a surprised smile on her face which Tasha leaned over and kissed, probing her mouth with her tongue, tasting Brad's cum in her mouth. She licked the bits that had escaped and kissed her again.

"That was incredible," Tasha said, beaming at Erin. "You did that like you'd been doing it forever. You really liked it, didn't you?"

"Oh, it was wonderful!" Erin gushed, totally surprised. "It feels so soft and hard and it tastes so good!"

"Did you like his cum?" Tasha asked, her eyes sparkling.

"Oh, yes," Erin breathed, blushing completely red, her green eyes sparkling.

"Do you like it more than my pussy?" Tasha asked with a laugh, seeing the look of surprise on Brad's face.

Tasha laughed as Erin blushed, saying nothing.

"Come on, let's go into the bedroom," Tasha suggested. "We can play there."

Erin was excited and afraid as they went into the bedroom. So much was happening and so fast. Her head was still spinning from the wine she had consumed. But one thing she knew, she wanted to feel Brad's cock spurting hot cum into her mouth again. That had been the most exciting thing that she had ever experienced. As much as she loved Tasha and loved eating her pussy, nothing was better than that sensation of a cock suddenly growing thicker and then exploding, streams of hot cum shooting into your mouth.

"Only one rule," Tasha said, grabbing Brad by the cock and pulling him onto the bed with her. "No fucking Erin. If you want to fuck, you can fuck me. All you want. Okay?"

"Sure," Brad agreed, shrugging.

"Good. Then fuck me now," Tasha said with a laugh, spreading her legs and pulling him into her. "Yes, like that," she said, thrusting up against him as he speared her with his cock. "Come sit on my face, Erin," Tasha said, reaching over and taking her hand. "Let me lick that sweet pussy of yours."

Erin straddled Tasha's face facing Brad. She could clearly see his cock glistening as it slid in and out of Tasha's pussy. She gasped when she felt Tasha's soft hot tongue in her pussy and her nipples hardened even more. Brad leaned forward and kissed her, long and soft, his tongue playing with hers as he continued to pump Tasha's pussy. Then he leaned down and began sucking on Erin's nipples, his hands on her breasts massaging them, pinching and pulling on them while Tasha continued to eat her pussy.

After 15-20 minutes Brad started grunting as he fucked Tasha, getting close to an orgasm. Tasha sensed it and spoke from between Erin's legs.

"Do you want him to cum in your mouth again?" she asked, licking Erin's pussy.

"Oh, yes," Erin moaned, her eyes glazed. "Yes, cum in my mouth again."

1...56789...15