Erin

Story Info
My sister is surprised with desire for me.
2.1k words
4.3
158.9k
52
5

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 10/07/2022
Created 04/21/2008
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Manny2314
Manny2314
708 Followers

My sister, Erin, was nearly a year younger than me. Not quite a year. Our parents evidently had a pretty good sex drive and couldn't wait long.

Erin had always been a pretty hot looking girl. She was always well built - even in grade school she was thin and taller than most of her classmates, and was among the first girls to start developing a shapely ass and breasts. Once her breasts started developing they kept on going. By the time she was 16 they were at least as big as the average woman's.

I noticed her developing, but I was never attracted to her sexually. She was my sister! It never occurred to me that she was a girl like the other girls who took so much of my time, in fantasies or real life. Even when my friends would make comments about her looks, I didn't think of her that way. When someone made a crude sexual comment about her, I threatened to beat the shit out of them, defending my sister's honor. Still, even though I knew other guys saw her that way, I did not. I noticed other girls. I made crude sexual comments about them. And I never realized that I was doing the same thing to someone else's sister.

As for me, I was also tall and well built. Our family had good genes. I took after my dad, with the same brown eyes and wavy brown hair that he had, though I grew my hair longer. I was athletic, but most of my physical looks were inherited. And it came in handy with other girls. I was popular, and though no Romeo, I had screwed a few girls. Yet I expected Erin to remain a virgin. She was a girl, and she shouldn't do that stuff. Yeah, I know, it was sexist. But I meant well.

By the time Erin was 18, she was a knockout. Large, heavy breasts, small waist, great ass, and legs that wouldn't quit. She was very attractive. Men as well as boys turned their heads when she walked past. Her deep blue eyes and long blonde hair completed the package. Still, I saw her as someone to protect, not someone to desire.

I had a good job, but still lived at home because it saved me so much money. Not a bad thing for a guy who just turned 19. I also had no steady girlfriend, so I needed no place for regular sex. On the few occasions when I got lucky, it was usually in a car or at her place. But most of the time I was on my own. Yes, that's what I mean. Masturbating. And that's what started it.

One evening I was in my room, as usual, daydreaming and fantasizing, giving myself pleasure. I was nude and had slowly worked my erection to its full size. It was a night that I was going slowly, not in a hurry to cum. Suddenly I heard a noise. Was it a gasp, a moan? I wasn't sure, but I swung my head toward the door and caught a glimpse of my sister. My sister! Shit, not my sister! Then I realized that my door was open. I always close my door, always. She had to have opened it herself, then saw me stroking my cock.

These thoughts flashed through my mind, and my erection softened like the air had suddenly escaped. I was completely confused. I couldn't even think straight. My sister had seen me jacking off!

After I calmed down a little, I realized that I had to do something. I slipped my boxers on and went to her door. I knocked softly, as our parents were asleep. When she didn't answer, I opened the door slowly. She was sitting cross-legged on her bed, staring at nothing. I stepped in and closed the door, and said we should talk.

She nodded her head and I walked over and sat beside her on her bed.

"I'm so sorry I walked in on you." she said, very upset.

"Don't worry. It's okay. I just really didn't expect it. Are you shocked?"

"I was very surprised." she said, with just a slight hint of a smile. Then completely serious again she said, "Something else shocked me."

I tried to think what else would have shocked her more than seeing her brother jacking off. "What was it?"

"Never mind," she said.

"No, really, what was it?" I repeated. "You know you can tell me anything." We weren't that close, but closer than most brothers and sisters. And when we were serious, we always told each other the truth.

"I'm too embarrassed to tell you."

"Embarrassed?" I said. "You just caught me masturbating. I think I would be the one who is embarrassed."

"That's the problem. I know I caught you. I saw you. I saw your ... thing." She hesitated, not knowing what to say. "I can't tell you."

"Erin, come on. What can be so bad that you can't tell me?"

"I liked it!" she blurted out.

I was confused. "What do you mean?"

"I saw you, and I liked it!." She then said, much quieter, "It turned me on."

Erin couldn't look at me. She stared at the floor, at the wall, anyplace not in my direction. I didn't know what to think, let alone say. Finally, after the long silence between us, she looked over at my face. I was still in shock, staring at her. I had to say something.

"It turned you on to see my dick?"

"Not just that. But it was hard, and long, and you were, you know, stroking it. I never saw anything like that. It just - excited me."

"But I'm your brother," I answered, trying not to sound too accusing.

"Yeah, but looking at your penis I just saw it, not my brother."

I was starting to come around to some sexual thoughts. My sister was turned on by seeing my dick. My erection! And I did know that she was a hot girl. If she could have thoughts like that about me, why should I resist those thoughts about her? I was confused, but I was also noticing her long, shapely legs, and her large breasts barely covered by her thin nightie. Was it getting warm in here?

"Yeah, I think I understand." I was beginning to.

"She looked at me. "Have you thought of me that way?"

"You mean, like you were an attractive, sexy girl? Yeah, I have." At least I had in the past couple minutes.

"Are you thinking of me that way now?" she asked, with a slight smile beginning to show again.

I wasn't sure what she was getting at. Then I saw her glancing at my shorts. With my recent thoughts my dick was starting to get erect, making a bit of a bulge in my boxers.

"Oh, I'm sorry," I said, shifting myself so the bulge wasn't as noticeable.

"That's okay," she said. "If I make you think thoughts like that, then I don't feel so bad about what I was thinking."

"What you were thinking?" I was confused again. also curious, and a little excited. "Just exactly what were you thinking?"

"Really?" She was sounding more like herself, but still kind of shy. "You really want to know exactly what I was thinking?"

I didn't mean it like that, but I went along with it anyway. "Yeah."

Now really shy, she said, "I was thinking I would like to see it again."

"What? You want to see my dick?"

"Well, yeah," she started. "But, you know, like you were doing before."

It took a moment for me to process this. "You want to see me masturbate?"

"Uh-huh."

"You want to see me masturbate?" I repeated. "You mean now?"

"If it's too weird just forget it. But, yeah, I would like to see it."

"That is weird, Erin."

"I know. I'm sorry," she said. "But look."

I thought she was going to say something else, but she was just looking at my lap. More precisely. she was looking at my erection. It had gotten harder, and was now forming quite a large a tent in my lap.

"Well, I can't help that," I said defensively. "Shit, Erin, you are sexy, and you are turning me on..."

"So you will?"

"That's not what I meant," I said, still thinking. Or trying to think. "You really want me to masturbate? Here? Now?"

Erin smiled. "Come on. Do it for me."

It was hard for me to resist anything my sister wanted, and I was getting really turned on. I reached down to my boxers, pulled my erection over to the fly, and stopped. Could I do this? I looked at Erin. Her attention was focused on my crotch, with a look of anticipation on her face. I held my breath and pulled my erection out. My hand gripped it, and I sat still.

"Are you sure?" I asked.

"Yes," she answered, excitedly. "Go ahead."

I tentatively started sliding my hand up and down my cock. After a few strokes Erin said,"Take the boxers off."

I started to protest, this was too weird, but I was too far gone. I felt like I had no control as I pulled my boxers off and sat there nude in front of my sister. She turned more to get a better look, and had a big grin on her face.

My hand stroked my cock faster now. It had grown to its full hardness as I was very excited myself. I was on the edge of the bed, allowing my balls to hang and bounce as I stroked. Erin's eyes shifted slightly between my balls and my cock. My hand was pumping harder and faster. I was ogling her legs, and her breasts that were almost visible to me. I was totally lost in the sexual moment now, just wanting release. I moaned softly as I kept pumping furiously. I heard a moan come from my sister as well. I was pumping so hard that I was bouncing on the bed, my whole body straining for its release. The head of my cock was flaring. This was much hotter than jacking off by myself. I couldn't believe how excited I was, and how much I needed to cum. Please, I needed release.

I moaned and pumped as I felt that point of no return, where I knew that it was on its way. My hand squeezed harder as I pumped up my shaft, then again, and I felt the cum shoot out of my cock. It shot across the room, further than I could have imagined. Then another and another before the strength of the ejaculations seemed to lessen. I pumped a few more smaller spurts out, and then I finally stroked softly, milking the remains out of the tip of my cock. I groaned, a little louder than I should have before I caught myself.

When I was done and had regained some of my composure, I let my hand drop so that Erin could get a good unobstructed view. She was leaning in close, fully enthralled by the whole scene. "My God," she said. "That was amazing!"

I was looking at her and my dick, but she was looking only at my dick. Well, my balls, too, I suppose. It took her a full minute to finally come out of her trance and realize she was staring at her brother's cock, which had just blown a large load across her floor. It was still dripping cum.

Erin looked up at my face, then looked away quickly, embarrassed. "Thank you," she said, fluttering her eyes toward me, trying to look at me but not quite able to. "That was great. Better than I expected. God, is that the way it always is?"

"No, not really. I usually catch it in a cloth or a tissue. Unless it's in a girl," I joked.

She suddenly came out of her shyness and punched me. "Fuck you!" she said, laughing. Unusual language for her, but it didn't seem out of place in these circumstances.

She reached around for a tissue and handed it to me. "Thank you," she smiled. "I mean it. That was great."

I started feeling very uneasy again all of a sudden. I wiped my dick with the tissue, while I grabbed my boxers and got up, heading for the door.

"Will you clean that up?" I asked, pointing to the cum streaks on the floor.

"Yes, I will." she said, smiling. "Don't get caught," she warned, referring to me going out into the hall, still naked.

I opened the door, checked that all was clear, and gladly left the room. I was still very confused.

Manny2314
Manny2314
708 Followers