Erin's Friend Asks for a Big Favor!

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Erin blushed deeply, recognizing the new photographer from the stage design course they'd been in together last semester. "Yeah, I'm Erin, and you're Liza if I remember correctly."

"Actually just going by Liz these days, but, yeah," Liz said, "how tall are you anyway?"

"5'-11", not that it matters. I really need to go," Erin replied, putting on the nearest piece of her clothing, her sweatpants.

"And what is she paying you for posing tonight?" Liz asked.

"Also not relevant, but if you must know, $150," Erin answered as she tracked down her sandals.

"It's only relevant because Maya and I are working on the same assignment for the same class. I'll give you $200, the standard model stipend, to stay and pose with Jeff here. Since Maya has shortchanged you on your stipend, taken up more of your time and cut into my studio time, I propose she pay you the $50 she already owes you and another $200 if she wants to stay and shoot you and Jeff together once I'm done."

Erin was furious at Maya for not paying her what she was due for modeling in the nude but was leery of posing with Jeff, telling Liz, "I like the idea of making Maya pay, but I don't know about posing naked with a guy, no offense to Jeff, it sounds kind of porny."

"No offense taken,' Jeff said, " I wasn't expecting this either."

Liz turned on her Ipad and opened a folder of her photos to show Erin, grumbling, "I really wish people would understand that two people being naked together doesn't necessarily have to be pornographic."

Erin reluctantly paused with just the two lowest buttons on her shirt fastened, taking the Ipad from Liz and scrolling through the images. "Hmmmn, not what I was expecting," she thought, sensuous, for sure, sexy, even, but a long way from porn."

"What do you think?" Liz asked.

"Sorry I suggested your work was porn," Erin replied, startled to hear herself saying, "I'll do it, but I have two conditions; First, though I'm pissed at Maya right now, she's my friend, and if she's paying me $200 she should get to take photos along with you, not just when you're done.

"I'm fine with that, as long as she stays out of my way. What's your second condition?"

"I don't want my face to be visible in any of your shots," Erin said, half hoping this requirement would be a deal-breaker for Liz and get her out of this crazy situation. She realized her eagerness for an extra $400 was keeping her from taking the sensible course of action, the one leading out of the studio as fast as her feet could take her. She hadn't quite admitted to herself that the money wasn't the only reason she was on the verge of committing to pose nude with a man she'd just met, as directed by a woman she didn't know much better.

"Deal," said Liz, "You have a beautiful face, but I'm more interested in tightly cropped shots and close-ups anyway." While the description of the kind of shots Liz wanted satisfied Erin's demand for anonymity, the statuesque strawberry blonde found herself almost as unsettled as if Liz had insisted she be recognizable!

"Do I get a vote?" Maya asked.

"NO!" shouted Erin and Liz. Liz continued, "What you get is a chance to take some pictures of two incredibly good-looking naked people. You also get to pay Erin another $200."

"Alright, I'll come up with the money somehow," Maya mumbled and picked up her camera.

"Jeff, Erin, take 5 minutes to get acquainted, get undressed and get up on the platform," Liz told the nervous pair of models.

In their allotted 5 minutes, Erin and Jeff each found out a fair amount about their unexpected coworker, including their ages (Erin 19, Jeff 23), Major (Erin Theatre, Jeff MBA), hometown (Erin Denver, Jeff Chicago), dating status (both single), had they ever done this before (Erin no, Jeff once, but not with anyone else), as well as few things like favorite movies, TV shows, bands, and political affiliations. Neither made a move toward getting naked until Liz called for them to join her, but since, once he took off his sneakers and socks, both Erin and Jeff only had to remove two pieces of clothing to get ready, at least clothing-wise for their session. Both were naked, blushing and trying to suppress their nervous smiles when they arrived on the platform.

With Jeff standing just far enough away for her to see him from head to toe without being too obvious about it, Erin had a hard time concentrating on the directions Liz was giving her models. She's known he was about her height, had wavy brown hair and green eyes as soon as she saw him, but now that he'd left his clothes behind she knew much more. Judging by his abs, biceps, shoulders, and anywhere else she looked, it was obvious he spent time in a gym on a regular basis. Before he'd thought to clasp his hands in front of his cock she'd seen it clearly enough to know that it was probably the largest she'd seen up close. It was hard for her to be certain, because her exposure to male genitalia had been very limited, consisting of a couple of boyfriends she'd given hand jobs to whose cocks were hardly any bigger when hard than Jeff's was at rest.

Jeff had seen Erin naked the moment he and Liz walked into the studio, so standing a few feet away from her didn't reveal much he hadn't already seen, but scanning the extent of the willowy strawberry blonde's naked body was a pleasure, one he was certain would never get boring. He was pretty sure he'd seen her a few times around the campus this fall, but always bundled up in a bulky sweater or long coat, nothing at all like seeing her in nothing at all. Shapely legs, firm round butt, slim waist, and full, round boobs, topped by a pretty face, he couldn't believe he was being paid to be where he was.

"I can see you're both a little nervous, let's start off with something easy," Liz said, "stand about three feet apart, facing away from each other, reach back over your shoulders and hold hands, fingers interlaced." Liz took a bunch of shots before giving Maya a turn.

"Good, let's try one more with you facing away from each other, this time closer, nearly making contact at your heels, butts, and shoulders, with the palms of your hands flat on your partner's hips" Liz directed. Both Erin and Jeff backed up, bumping into each other fairly hard. "Probably easier if I set you up, Erin, stay right where you are," Liz said, holding Jeff by his hips and gently backing him up until his butt made contact with Erin's. After adjusting their heels, hands, and heads to make contact, both photographers circled the pair of naked students, shooting several dozen photos between them.

"You're both doing great," Liz said, "I think it's time to do a few poses with you each looking in the same direction, okay?" Jeff and Erin both nodded. Okay, Erin, stand right behind Jeff, you'll need to be close behind, so you can wrap both hands around his waist, crossing over each other just below his navel. Erin got into her position, but couldn't get her hands to overlap the way Liz asked. Liz studied her models for a moment, then said, "I see what's wrong; Erin, you need to go forward as far as you can."

"I'm already close," Erin replied.

"I see at least two inches between the two of you, move forward!" Liz said.

Erin shuffled forward, telling Liz, "I'm practically smashed up against his back!"

"Then you're almost there, push right up against him, it's not like his back is going to grab your tits!", Liz laughed.

Erin heard Jeff chuckling and did as Liz asked, sliding both hands into place as directed. Once Liz and Maya were done shooting, Liz gave Erin and Jeff instructions for the next pose, which turned out to be a variation on the previous one, just with their places switched. Being an inch or two taller than Erin, with slightly longer arms, Jeff was able to reach far enough around her to satisfy Liz without pressing up against her. He misjudged the location of his hands for a moment, the lower of the two brushing through her fine pubic hair, making her jump slightly.

"Sorry, that was an accident," he whispered in her ear. The gentle tracing of his fingers through her pubes had startled her, but she believed his claim that it had been accidental. He had no way to know that for her, his low whisper with his chin resting on her shoulder was far more arousing. She replied, saying the first thing that came to her, wanting to hear him whisper again.

"No problem!", she replied, immediately thinking, "No problem? NO PROBLEM? He'll think I actually want him running his fingers through my pubes!"

Her response mostly confused Jeff, so he stayed silent.

Erin crossed her arms over her breasts and waited for the clicking of the cameras, but Liz paused and mildly scolded her for covering up, saying, "I didn't ask you to do that with your arms, I'll take some shots like this, but I need you to follow instructions, okay?"

Erin nodded and both photographers took their shots. She waited to hear what Liz had in mind for their next pose, expecting her uncovered bobs to be part of the pose. She knew when she agreed to this session that every inch of her body was likely to be captured, but the shots up until now had seemed less revealing than what Liz was setting up up to shoot next, a pose where Erin was squarely facing the camera

Erin was surprised by the instructions Liz gave next. She asked for the same setup as before, but with Erin's hands behind her head, fingers interlaced. Liz paused for a moment, leaving Erin thinking that her bared breasts would be the subject of this pose. Liz eventually continued, telling Jeff, "I want you to cover Erin's boobs with your hands.

Erin objected, "I agreed to pose nude, not be groped on camera!"

"Nobody is doing any groping, what I have in mind should look gentle, almost protective," Liz replied harshly, "Can we get on with it, please?"

Jeff tried to satisfy both Liz and Erin, holding his hands close to, but not quite touching her breasts. Tipping her head down to let her hair cover her face, Erin could see his hands hovering less than half an inch from her; the sight sent a shiver down her spine. Liz wasn't satisfied, shouting, "Jeff, I can see a shadow where your hands should be, it's obvious you're pretending to caress her boobs! Why would anyone DO that, they're fucking perfect!"

"It's okay, go ahead," Erin whispered.

"Are you sure?" he whispered. She could feel his breath! Another shiver, stronger.

"Absolutely, give her what she wants," Erin replied.

Not wanting to give Erin time to reconsider, Jeff moved both hands to her breasts, with the heel of each hand below, his palms supporting the lower slopes and his fingers extended up beyond her nipples. The sensation of having his fingertips lightly brushing on the upper slope of each breast was startling enough to render her briefly speechless, unable to answer right away when he asked, "Is this okay? Too much?"

A few seconds later she whispered her answer, "Not too much, just right," She wondered how long Liz had been shooting the new development, having at some point lost all track of her surroundings. It must have been a while, because she only noticed Liz taking a handful of shots before making way for Maya to have her turn.

When Maya was finished shooting, Liz gave Jeff new instructions, telling him, "Good, now draw your hands down over Erin's boobs, keeping in contact the whole time. I'll be shooting as you go, so move slowly and be ready to pause when I tell you to. Erin, just keep doing what you're doing."

"No problem, will do!" Jeff replied, and began moving his hands.

"No problem, I can do this as long as you want," Erin thought.

Right when Jeff's fingertips were about to reach Erin's nipples, Liz called for Jeff to pause, telling him to stroke each nipple a few times as his fingertips passed over them, "to perk them up a little,". Erin was shocked that Liz was now directly calling for blatantly sexual activity, but wasn't about to complain; if anything, she was sorry when Jeff's fingers had completed their retreat from her breasts to the neutral ground of her waist.

Liz declared the current pose finished, but Jeff held on to Erin's hips and leaning over her shoulder whispered, "I hope that wasn't too raw for you." Feeling him leaning against her back, she chose to answer in non-verbal fashion, pushing her ass back and wiggling it sideways once she felt it make contact with something warm. "Aaaah, okay, I'll assume that means you were okay with what Liz told me to do."

"Alright, let's do one more setup before taking a short break," Liz announced, "I want you two to switch places, Erin in back, reaching around Jeff the way you did before. This time, instead of wrapping your hands around his abs, let your left hand find a comfortable spot up on his chest, and bring your right hand lower with your fingers together and thumb set apart, like you're about to shake hands with someone. The open space between your index finger and thumb should be positioned like a frame around Jeff's cock."

"Hold on, are you actually asking me to wrap my hand around Jeff's dick?" Erin yelled.

"I'm sorry, I explained that poorly. You can keep your hand out in front of it, it just has to look like it's cradled in your hand," Liz clarified.

"So I don't have to actually give him a hand job for real, as long as it looks like I am?" Erin grumbled, "Our deal about my identity being hidden better still be in effect!"

"Of course, that goes without saying." Liz confirmed, "If it makes you more comfortable, I'll even let you veto any shots you can't live with me submitting to our professor, as long as we adjust your fee in proportion to any poses you won't let me use. Can we please continue?"

After Liz offered to give Erin (or let her buy, to be accurate) control over whether or not Liz could use any given photo, Erin couldn't object to posing as Liz called for. She nodded and stepped behind Jeff, not even trying to leave any space between his back and her front this time, She stood on tiptoes to be able to position her hand correctly, close, but not TOO close to his cock. Liz took several shots, trying different angles, but didn't seem satisfied.

"I'm sorry, Erin, but this just isn't working," Liz said, shaking her head, "It's obvious your hand is well in front of his cock, and your thumb is actually casting a shadow over it. We need to have at least some of 'little Jeff' out in front of your hand."

Liz showed Erin the test shots she'd taken, and Erin had to agree, they looked like someone was trying to avoid touching Jeff's dick, let alone jerking him off. Which kind of was what was going on. "How about I take your hand and place it where we need it to be?" Liz suggested, "You just have to hold your pose once I get you set up."

Erin agreed, with the understanding that Liz that Liz would do what she could to avoid actual contact between Erin's hand and Jeff's cock. Liz took Erin's hand and brought it to a spot slightly above Jeff's cock. She told Erin, "Keep your hand right where I'm leaving it, okay?" Erin nodded, glad she'd had a workshop in an acting class that included exercises about being physically placed in a position by another person and holding a position indefinitely. Those workshops sometimes got to be a little awkward, but never got anywhere near as weird as what she was now experiencing.

Her viewpoint didn't allow her to see exactly what Liz was doing, so when the unmistakable shape and soft skin of the head of Jeff's cock slid across Erin's fingers on its way to a resting place draped over her outstretched index finger, she almost jumped, but managed to not move her hand away.

Liz scrambled to take some shots of her handiwork, pronouncing herself pleased but not quite satisfied, having Erin and Jeff hold their positions while showing them both a few of the shots she'd just taken. "Sorry, Jeff, in my haste to get it set up I left most of your lovely cock hidden behind Erin's hand. Erin, can you please slide your hand back down his shaft a bit so we can see more? Don't let it drop off your hand, or we'll have to start over!"

Erin did as Liz requested, whispering into Jeff's ear as she did, "I guess it's about to be my turn to apologize for some unplanned contact,"

"It's okay," he replied, "Better than okay..."

"Better than okay? How so?" Erin whispered, gently closing her fingers around his cock and beginning to slide her hand back towards him. "Oh, never mind, I can see things are already improving down there," she giggled as she saw and felt the cock in her hand lengthening and thickening. She reversed her hand's direction, sliding it almost off the head of his cock, which now needed no support, pointing up without any help. "Oops, sorry, I was supposed to be bringing my hand back the other way, guess I got distracted," she said as she slowly slid her hand back to the base of his cock.

Having two women he barely knew handling his cock, one of whom was as sexy as hell and as naked as he was, had made the hard-on now taking shape all but inevitable. Having two women taking photos of the whole process only added to his arousal. Liz was particularly forward, kneeling right in front of him and photographing his erection from below, only retreating when it began bobbing up and down on its own.

"Time for a break, everyone. Let's be back in 5 minutes." Liz announced, looking slightly flustered herself. Jeff quickly pulled on his sweatpants, which covered but did little to hide his erection, then hustled out to find the Men's room. Erin moved more slowly, dressed at least enough to be decent on her way to the Women's room, the sight of a bare-legged woman in a boyfriend shirt being more common in the Art department halls than that of a guy dressed only in sweatpants trying to conceal a hard-on.

Jeff would have been much happier if he'd found a private bathroom, or at least an empty stall where he could have relieved the pressure built up in his groin by jerking off, but both stalls in the only Men's room near the studio were occupied. Not being willing to take his pants down and do it out in the open, he just splashed some cold water on his face. As he waited for the break time to be finished he wondered what Erin was thinking about.

Erin wasn't as uncomfortable as Jeff, but was feeling like the break was an interruption; she wasn't sure of what, exactly, but was definitely feeling frustrated. She splashed some cool water on her face and wondered what Jeff was thinking.

On her way back to the studio, she thought about how her evening had provided one surprise after another; only 4 hours ago she'd been happily organizing outfits to be photographed in. By 3 hours ago she had reluctantly consented to pose in the nude as long as her identity was hidden. It had been less than 2 hours since she decided to allow her face to be included in her naked poses. Barely more than 1 hour ago, she'd consented to pose nude with an equally nude man. Leading her to the position she'd been in just before the break a few minutes ago, being photographed while practically giving a man a hand job.

Erin couldn't help thinking about where things were headed before the break. She wondered, "how far would I have taken that last pose? What will Liz want us to do next?" There wasn't much left that Liz could ask of her that she'd actually done in real life, in the privacy of a boyfriend's car or her dorm room, and not while being watched. Definitely not while being photographed!

She was lost in thoughts about what might happen in the 45 minutes left before Liz would have to vacate the studio when Eric came up behind her, asking, "So, you ready to see what Liz has in mind for us?"

"Not hardly," Erin replied, "but a few hours ago I wouldn't have believed you if you told me I'd do even a tiny fraction of what I have tonight. How about you? I see you've gotten over the way I left you," she said, pointing at his crotch.