Erin's Punishment

Story Info
Matthew punishes Erin for the first time
4k words
4.45
75.8k
20
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I walked into the crowded restaurant more than a little apprehensive. It had been several weeks since Matthew and I had seen one another - weeks fraught with tension and distance. It is not the distance of miles between us that had been the issue - although that in itself has been a challenge. No the distance that had erupted between us like a smoldering volcano was one of our own making - more accurately MY own making. It was an emotional, spiritual distance that was worse than any stretch of time or interstate could possibly inflict. He is my love, my heart’s desire, my soul mate and I had shut him out, pushed him away, and withheld myself from him.

It was not intentional on my part. I was caught up in the instinctive reaction of a tender heart and soul wounded by the complexities of a relationship that cannot be publicly acknowledged. Matthew knows this - and understands it full well. Nevertheless, it did not change his frustration as he waited patiently - watching his soul mate drift aimlessly further and further beyond his reach. The myriad of telephone calls and e-mails that passed between us only serving to frustrate him further as I stubbornly refused to grant him access to that innermost part of my being that was struggling.

It was better now. We had somehow managed to bridge the distance between us. Talking, sharing, and connecting again - as only we can. But that day - that weekend - was the first time we had seen one another since and I knew that in spite of his understanding and patience, in some way I had hurt Matthew. And the price was mine to pay.

I crossed the restaurant towards his table, nervous and uncertain. He rose to greet me as I arrived and sat down. How professional and circumspect we both were there in public where it was demanded of us. Once the meal had been served and the waiter dismissed however, it was a different story. The pleasantries were exchanged. We caught up with one another and explored all that is the essence of our relationship - dreams and disappointments, joys and sorrows, tears and fears. Dessert arrived and I knew that the inevitable was coming.

“You should have talked to me sooner, Erin.” Mathew chided softly

My reply is filled with remorse. “I wanted to, love, but I just …”

“Shhh …” he said, placing a finger to my lips. “I know. But that doesn’t change the fact that you pushed me away. So … youdo know what that means don’t you?”

If I had any doubt, the mischievous tone of Matthew’s voice and the look in his eyes were a dead giveaway. “I’m going to be punished, aren’t I,” I queried.

“Do you think you deserve to be punished?” Matthew replied. “Do you think that your failure to trust me and your insistence on withholding your heart and soul from me should be entirely without consequence?”

“No, love, I don’t. I …”

“Good!” Matthew interrupted. “Then please give me the key to your house. After lunch, you will amuse yourself shopping, strolling through the museum, whatever. In two hours - no more, no less - you will return to your house. And you will be prepared to take your punishment. We have the whole weekend. How it is spent will depend on you. Do you trust me?”

“Of course!” I replied immediately.

“Then finish you tea and be off. I will expect you at 3:15. Your key, please.” Matthew held out his hand insistently.

I finished my tea and took my leave as Matthew sat at the table, nimbly toying with my house key the whole time. It had the desired affect. For the next two hours, my thoughts would be consumed with trying to imagine what Matthew had in mind. My tension - and my excitement - would be heightened beyond description.

Two hours seemed an eternity as I strolled through antique shops and art galleries. At last, it was time to return home. As I walked up my front steps, I shuddered in delight and anticipation. I knew not what Matthew had in store for me, yet I knew that I could trust him implicitly and I knew that the punishment would befit my ‘crime’. I placed my hand on the doorknob, poised momentarily to draw a deep breath. I realized that the crotch of my lace teddy was soaking wet. Oddly, this instilled in me a sense of calm assurance. I turned the knob and walked in.

I walked through the foyer and into the great room, where I knew Matthew would be waiting. With its high vaulted ceilings, massive stone fireplace and windows over-looking the private lake, it was our favorite room in the house. I have no idea what I expected, but I was surprised to see that nothing looked the least bit out of place. I smiled at Matthew as he sat on the large, overstuffed sofa. Before I could speak, he held up a finger.

“Not a word. Just do everything I tell you to. Exactly as I tell you to. Do you understand?”

I nodded my assent.

“Set your purse on the table. Move to the middle of the room. Stand on the rug and face me.” I did as directed. “Good. Now, I want you to undress yourself. Take no pleasure in the action. This is not an exercise in seduction. Simply remove your clothing and place it in a pile on the floor by your feet.”

Having done as I was told, I stood naked in the middle of the room wearing nothing but the silver chain that encircled my waist and was the sign of Matthew’s possession of me. I was self-conscious and Matthew knew it. He smiled as he walked up to me and picked up my clothing. He stood so close that I could feel him, but our bodies never touched.

Leaning towards me, he whispered in my ear. “You find it difficult to be so exposed before me, don’t you?” I nodded. “Then I suspect you won’t be needing these clothes for awhile, my dear. Stay put for just a moment.”

I stood still while Matthew retreated to my bedroom carrying my clothes. When he returned, he had a bag in his hand, which he placed on the floor at my feet.

“Are you ready for your punishment, my sweet?” he asked. Once again, I nodded my assent. “Erin, I promise you that I will not do anything to hurt you. Do you believe that?” I nodded. “No,” Matthew insisted, “you need to say it.”

I swallowed, “Yes.”

“Good. Now then, my dear, you are going to learn to trust me. Because I am going to teach you that lesson. How long it takes will be entirely up to you. If you are a fast learner, we will have plenty of weekend to enjoy afterwards. If not - then we will just have to schedule another lesson. You must learn never to withhold yourself from me again. You WILL do everything I ask of you - willingly. I will never force you. Anytime you are uncomfortable with what we are doing you may use your safe word. That word is ‘grace’. Use it at anytime and I will stop immediately. However, you must understand one thing - until you can submit to me completely and willingly, without using the safe word, your punishment is not over. It is merely postponed until another time. Are we clear?”

“Yes” I said, barely audibly. My whole body was trembling in anticipation. Every nerve ending was alive and tingling.

“Good. We begin now. Hold out your hands, my dear, palms up.” As I did so, Matthew reached into the bag and removed a pair of black wrist cuffs. They were not the ‘play’ cuffs we had used in the past. “This, my love, is your first lesson,” he said fastening the fur-lined leather cuffs around my wrists. “There is no Velcro this time around to allow you to release yourself. You will be cuffed and uncuffed at my pleasure.” He searched my eyes looking for a sign of discomfort. There was none.

Next, he pulled from the bag a length of rope with a clip on the end. With one swift movement, Matthew had clipped my hands together to the end of the rope. He smiled. “Arms above your head, my dear.” I complied. “Now do not move!” I couldn’t see what he was doing but I could hear and feel. The rope was anchored - tied off somewhere and my arms were suspended above my head. Not enough to stretch or hurt - just enough to keep me in place.

Matthew returned to face me. Two more leather cuffs came out of the bag. “Ankles next, my dear.” Both ankles were encased in the cuffs. Matthew took great care placing the cuffs on my ankles. He wanted me to KNOW that he was restraining me. Next, he dangled a pair of black stiletto heels in front of me. “Allow me to ‘dress’ you my love.” Once again, he took his time, taking great pleasure in the act.

Matthew stepped back to survey his handiwork. I twisted slightly on my rope, mildly discomfited by his scrutiny. “Ah love, youreally don’t like to be exposed like this do, you?” he asked. I shook my head - “no”. Matthew chuckled slightly. “Then I believe one last thing is in order for your first lesson.” My face must have registered my surprise. “Ah my dear, this is only the first of many lessons you will learn before your punishment is over. I promise they will all be delightful.” With that, he left the room.

I had not long to wait before he returned carrying a wooden dowel with a metal clamps on each end. He placed the dowel on the floor at my feet. His hand snaked up between my thighs, and his fingers gently probed my opening. “Why my dear, you’re wet. I do believe this is going to be a very enjoyable punishment for all concerned. Now spread your legs. Wide. As wide as you can comfortably stand it.” I must have hesitated for just a moment. “I do mean NOW.” Matthew said sternly. When I complied, he looked in my eyes and asked, “You do know what comes next don’t you?” Not waiting for my reply, he hooked the clamps to my ankle cuffs and stepped back. The dowel held my long legs securely apart, giving Matthew full access to my body.

There I stood completely exposed, my breasts thrust forward, nipples erect, my sex exposed and slightly enlarged. Matthew knew me well enough to know this was not easy. He walked up to me and kissed me, then brushed my hair from my face.

“Since you saw fit to try to keep me at a distance - to hide yourself from me, I think it only fitting that the very first lesson you must learn is that there is nothing you can hide from me. I am leaving you like this, my dear. Open and exposed to my view and my pleasure. I will watch you. I will touch you. I will inspect you. As often and for as long as I see fit. When I am satisfied that you have been broken of your inhibition and your reluctance to be exposed before me, then we will move on to the next phase of your punishment. Until then pardon me while I enjoy the view.” I quivered as he ran his hand down the small of my back and across my ass. “Oh! I almost forgot. One more little twist to your lesson.” With that he disappeared into the bedroom again.

Returning shortly, Matthew proudly displayed the ‘object’ of my lesson. Much to my dismay, he had produced from the bedroom my large full-length cheval mirror. “I think you should enjoy the view, too, my love.” He strategically placed the mirror directly in front of me so that I could in no way avoid its image. Then he walked behind me, reached around cupped my chin with one hand, forcing my face towards the mirror, and gently pinched my left nipple with the other hand. He looked in the mirror as I sucked in my breath at the pleasure of the sensation. “You are to watch everything I do to you in that mirror. Even if I am simply inspecting your lovely body, I want you to watch.”

I was embarrassed. I was aroused. I was apprehensive. There was nothing painful about this punishment - so far - yet I felt as if he were demanding something extremely difficult. And this was only the beginning. I shuddered again and watched in the mirror as my breasts heaved and my hips squirmed. This was going to prove to be a very interesting weekend.

Standing behind me, Matthew began his exploration of my body. His mouth flicked at my earlobe, nipped at my shoulder. I quivered slightly with delight. Slowly, his mouth worked its way down my back with quick flicks of his tongue. He paused briefly as his mouth approached my buttocks. His hands gently, but insistently, spread them and he let his finger barely probe my opening. I could feel my muscles tense and I dropped my eyes. My reticence did not escape his attention. His hand found its way to the back of my head. With fingers entwined in my hair, he firmly tilted my head back, forcing my gaze once again to the mirror.

“You will watch, my dear. I told you. Nothing is to be withheld from me - NOTHING.” Without warning, he simultaneously slid his finger into my anal opening and delivered a single brisk slap to my rear. “That is for your disobedience.”

I wasn’t sure what to think or how I felt. My eyes must have betrayed my confusion, for Matthew stood to face me once again. His hands cupped my chin and he looked into my eyes. “Princess, I promise I will not hurt you. We will stop anytime you wish. But until you tell me to stop I must be free to use whatever means I choose to teach you your lessons. Do you understand?”

“Yes,” I murmured. I gazed into those eyes that had mesmerized me from the first day we met and the depth of my love for this man overwhelmed me. “Matthew, I know that I deserve to be punished for keeping myself from you. Please, continue.”

“Are you sure?” he asked.

“Yes - PLEASE”

Without another word, Matthew returned his attention to my punishment. His mouth kissed and nibbled my collarbone as his hands caressed my breasts. His fingers fondled my nipples; first rolling, then pinching. My back arched and I drew a sharp breath. Until I met Matthew, I had never found the fondling of my nipples to be especially pleasurable. But his touch was so perfect that the pleasure was intense. He could make me come simply by playing with my nipples. Eventually, his mouth found its way to my nipples. First the flick of his tongue, then a gentle suck, finally that small bite that drove me wild with delight. I whimpered in a mixture of incredible pleasure and naked desire. My hips thrust forward. My body twisted on the rope that held my arms. But my eyes never left the mirror.

Matthew noticed approvingly. He knelt in front of me, leaning back on his heels. “Very good, my love. You learn quickly.” Abruptly, he reached forward, grasped my hips with both hands and pulled my exposed sex to his mouth. His tongue raced briskly across my clit before he buried it in my opening, drinking in my juices briefly before pulling away and releasing my hips. It was simultaneously the most electrifying pleasure and agonizing torment.

Matthew stood and kissed me deeply, saying, “I believe you are ready for your next lesson.” Licking his lips to taste me once again, he smiled and said, “More than ready, I would say.” Walking behind me once again, Matthew wrapped his arms around me and cupped my breasts. “I will be right back, my dear. I DO that trust you will find the view entertaining in my absence.” He grinned wickedly, knowing exactly how shy and embarrassed I was about looking at myself..

He wasn’t gone long, but when he returned, it was with another duffel bag. Apparently, Matthew had been very busy in the two hours he had planned my punishment.

“Now, love. This may be difficult for you at first, but you must trust me. You cannot at any time look anywhere but the mirror. I want you to learn to trust me. I want you to learn to watch and be comfortable with being exposed and on display. I want you to learn to enjoy watching me give you pleasure. Is that okay?’

I nodded. A tingle ran from my head to my toes and a tremor washed over my cunt. Was it apprehension - or desire? Either way, I faced the mirror and awaited the next phase of my punishment.

Matthew walked behind me again. He removed a small, black leather collar from the duffel. He placed it around my neck, buckling it in back snuggly. There was a small, metal o-ring in the front. Would there be a leash, too, I wondered. The thought made me shudder. “Too tight?” he asked. I swallowed and arched my neck slightly to test it. “It’s perfect.” I whispered. Matthew stepped back to inspect his work. I could see his eyes in the mirror as they traveled the full length of my reflection. “”You are beautiful, Princess. And you are mine.”

Reaching into the duffel, Matthew pulled out a set of nipple clips. He dangled the chain over his finger swinging them playfully in front of my face, teasing me, tormenting me. He laughed at the sight of my nipples already becoming erect. “Well, well. Am I to assume that this pleases you, pet?” I moaned in response. “Good! Because it pleases ME.” Then he took my breasts in his mouth - alternating between them. He licked, nibbled, sucked. I gasped, moaned and writhed with reckless abandon from the pure pleasure. Then, with my right nipple in his mouth, he looked up into my eyes and bit - firmly. I whimpered and twisted on my rope - and nearly came. Matthew stood and faced me. “Yes, that will do nicely, I think.” Then he grasped my chin firmly. “But you will NOT come, my dear. Or the price to pay will be steep.” As Matthew applied the clips to my nipples, he said “Now that I have some sense of your tolerance, I will know how tightly to adjust these. We’ll start lightly for today, I think.”

Matthew stepped aside and allowed me an unobstructed view in the mirror. “Do you like what you see, Erin?” I gazed at my reflection - adorned with nothing but the symbols of Matthew’s possession of me - in wonder. “I look beautiful” I replied.

“No - you ARE beautiful.” Matthew asserted.

I watched in the mirror as Matthew reached into the bag once more. My heart sank just a little as he pulled out a leather leash. I wasn’t sure if I was ready for this. But to my surprise, he did not attach it to my collar. Instead, he clipped it to the chain of my nipple clips and threaded it through my spread legs, placing the end on the floor behind me.

As Matthew made another foray into the duffel, I was beginning to wonder if the thing might not be a bottomless pit. He withdrew another item. This one appeared slightly larger than the others. At first, I couldn’t tell what it was that he had removed. Then a shiver ran through me and I gasped as realization dawned. It was my vibrating dildo attached to about a two-foot long handle. Sitting on the rug behind me, Matthew slid the dildo gently into my vaginal opening. He turned the vibrator to its strongest setting. Then he stood to face me. Already I could feel my walls responding to the sensations of the vibrator. My hips moved involuntarily.

“Erin,” he said softly, “You are going to stand here and watch in that mirror while I take that toy and fuck the living daylights out of you. You are going to watch every stroke that I make. You are going to watch every shudder and writhing of your own body. You are going to watch your own climax build. You are going to beg me for release. And you will NEVER come.” Then he slid one hand into my hair, grabbing a handful, and placed the other on my ass with his finger pressing on the opening. “And if I even suspect that you have averted your gaze you will be disciplined.”

I swallowed - hard. However, Matthew had not waited for my response. Behind me, sitting on the floor once again, he grasped the handle of the dildo in his hands. I could feel my vaginal muscles tighten in response to the pleasure of the vibrator. Matthew smiled. “Relax, my dear. We are just getting started.” With that, he began thrusting the dildo in and out of my cunt.

His strokes were deliberate and deliberately without any rhythm. He was masterfully keeping me off-guard, maximizing my pleasure while preventing an orgasm. Long, short, fast, slow. Several deep, hard thrusts in a row as my breasts bounced in accompaniment. I moaned, writhed, whimpered, and pleaded and I watched every movement, every nuance in that mirror. Matthew pulled it out completely and I gasped in disappointment. He placed it against my engorged clit and I screamed with ecstasy. Still, my hips thrust backwards as my cunt sought to be filled again. Without warning, Matthew tugged gently on the leash. I yelped as needles of electricity surged through my nipples and breasts. Matthew slid the dildo into my dripping cunt once again. The whimper of relief was unmistakable. This time there was no subtlety. I watched in the mirror as Matthew thrust the dildo in as far as it would go, over and over, faster and harder with each stroke; never forgetting to periodically tug on the leash. My screams grew louder and louder. I begged. I pleaded. I cried for release. My arms had begun to ache. Pushed to the limits of my endurance, I momentarily lost focus. Immediately, Matthew stopped thrusting and removed the dildo, letting it fall to the floor. As promised, my discipline was meted out. Matthew slid his middle finger into my anal opening and held it there while he delivered a pair of brisk, well-placed slaps to my ass. I could only watch and accept - for it was warranted, I knew.

12