Erin's Wild Week Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When Erin opened her eyes she saw Bobby and Amanda's heads peeking over the front seat, watching the show. Erin locked eyes with Amanda and smiled, thankful that her friend helped her discover the most wonderful pleasure she ever experienced. Amanda smiled back and leaned over the seat to whisper in Peter's ear. Peter smiled and rose up onto his knees, his head against the upholstered roof of the car. He held Erin's ass in his hands as he continued to piston into her, but more slowly now, letting Bobby and Amanda see his wet shaft sliding in and out. She looked like an erotic goddess lying back, legs spread, hair spilling out on the seat around her head, tits jiggling with each stroke of Peter's long, hard cock.

Amanda grinned at her friend and reached over the seat, bringing her hand to Erin's mound. Erin was shocked but before she could react Peter pulled back and Amanda slipped two fingers over Erin's clit, circling the slick little nub as Peter pumped back inside her. When Peter bottomed out Amanda's fingers were pressed tightly between the two lovers and Amanda wiggled them expertly, knowing exactly where to rub.

A wave of ecstasy emanated from Amanda's fingers and exploded through Erin's body. She shook violently. Her mouth opened but no words came out. Electric shocks coursed through her as Peter fucked her and Amanda diddled her. Spasms rippled through her. A primitive, guttural screech escaped from her throat.

Erin's orgasm was like an earthquake. At the same time, Peter was approaching his own climax, his balls roiling. Erin's newly fucked pussy convulsed on his shaft, clenching around his meat as he slammed her into the seat cushions.

Peter gave a hard, final thrust and exploded, spurting cum into her dripping cunt. Erin nearly passed out in bliss, feeling a hard cock shooting off inside her for the first time. Oh, my GOD I love this! the voice in her head cried out as Peter's semen poured into her. Eventually Peter slumped down on top of her, breathing heavily. Erin wrapped her arms and legs around him, pulling his naked body against hers.

Eventually, Peter rolled off Erin and sat up, sweat glistening on their skin. Erin felt Peter's load seeping out and dripping down onto the seat. The windows were fogged. "Time to go?" Amanda asked quietly from the front seat.

The sounds of heavy breathing filled the car as the four teens felt around for their clothes and dressed, lost in their thoughts.

Erin leaned over and whispered in Peter's ear, "Take me home," she said.

Peter smiled. "Bobby," he said, "drop me off at my car. I'll drive Erin home."

"You got it," Bobby said. He and Amanda exchanged smiles, thrilled at the outcome of the blind date they had arranged.

Sleepover

"I have to be home at 11," Erin explained as Peter eased the car out of the lot. "But you can sneak into my room after I tell my parents I'm home, OK?"

"Yeah?" Peter responded, taking his eyes off the road for a moment to look into her eyes. "You sure?"

"Uh huh," she said. "My bedroom is on the other side of the house. They won't hear us at all."

Peter was nervous. He didn't like breaking rules, and the last thing he wanted was to get caught by Erin's parents, naked in their daughter's bed. Plus he was spent, having cum two times already.

"I don't know, Erin," Peter dithered. "I don't want to get you in any trouble . . ."

"Awww, that's so sweet," Erin purred as she snuggled up close to him. "I think maybe you need a little convincing."

Erin slid her hand onto Peter's right thigh. He glanced down at her and tilted his head, as if to say, are you kidding? Erin giggled and slowly ran her hand up until she reached his lap. Peter shook his head in disbelief. This girl is insatiable!

As Erin ran her hand over him his rod began to grow. Erin saw the look of surprise on his face turn into a smile as he struggled to watch the road. Within seconds he was fully hard.

"Is there a door or do I have to climb through a window?" Peter asked with a grin.

Erin laughed. "There's a door but it might be kind of sexy if you climbed in the window." Quickly, she unzipped his pants and reached in, drawing his thick, hard shaft out into the night. Every few seconds it was illuminated as they drove underneath the street lights. God! It's beautiful! Erin thought, looking at the flared head, the long shaft lined with throbbing veins.

Erin was thrilled. She had been told that most boys wanted to leave as soon as they shot off, but Peter seemed eager to spend more time with her, even if it did take a little convincing. She rested her head on his shoulder as she pumped him, buzzing with happiness. Erin was basking in the discovery of feelings she had never before imagined. She always knew that one day she would have intercourse when she wanted to have children, but she never dreamed it would be so wonderful. And oral sex? Peter's mouth on her pussy? His hard cock in her mouth, spurting semen? Really?

Even crazier - Amanda's fingers between her legs? That was lesbianism, wasn't it? Well, if it was, she thought, then she might just be a lesbian, or maybe bisexual, because it was the most amazing thing ever. Just a few hours ago it was all wildly outside her realm of thought but now she could think of nothing else.

Erin noticed Peter squirming in his seat as she jacked him off, trying to concentrate on the oncoming headlights. She loved how horny he was, and her ability to give him pleasure. His cock had been hard almost all night, she realized, since their slow dance. Having his erection in her hand made her heart beat a little faster, and she wondered how far Peter would let her go while he was driving. He looked so serious. She didn't want to risk upsetting him, but his shaft was dripping and seemed like it could use more serious attention.

She dropped her head down and licked all over the head. "I love your cock!" She gushed, stroking the base in her fist. She realized that like the word "fuck," she had never before spoken the word "cock" out loud. But things were different now. She knew that she truly loved cock, as well as fucking, and there was nothing wrong with saying it out loud. A happy feeling rippled through her as she lowered her head and parted her lips, taking Peter's hard shaft back in her mouth. Peter squirmed, fighting to concentrate on driving. Erin wanted him to be crazed with desire when they got to her house so she sucked him slowly, her head pumping up and down in time with the streetlights, making sure not to bring him off yet.

For the next ten minutes Erin gave Peter a sweet, romantic blowjob, kissing his hard penis all over, licking it, making love to it with her mouth while she massaged his balls in her right hand. Peter was nearly hyperventilating by the time they got to her house.

"Go down the block and park, then come around the side door in five minutes, OK? I have to say goodnight to my parents."

"You sure about this?" Peter asked, desperate for relief. "We could just maybe hang out in the car for a little while?"

Erin laughed. "No way, buster! You want to get you off you have to come in!"

Peter smiled at the thought that he would soon be cumming inside Erin's warm, sexy body in one way or the other.

"You drive a hard bargain," he said as he drove off.

* * *

Erin closed the door quietly behind Peter and tiptoed down the hall, leading him to her bedroom. Once inside she threw him down on the bed and pulled his shirt up over his head. She undid his pants and pulled them down along with his briefs and socks. He's still hard! she marveled. He was lying back completely naked, his erection pointing at the ceiling. She kneeled over him, scanning his young, toned body.

I can't believe I have a naked boy in my bed! she thought.

Peter looked up at her, sexual hunger in his eyes. She rose up and stood on the floor next to the bed and decided to put on a little show for him. Looking into his eyes, she unbuttoned her shirt slowly and parted it, letting it fall from her shoulders to the floor. She turned her back to him and reached back to undo her bra, adding it to the pile, then slowly turned to face him, her tits standing proudly from her chest, nipples hard. Erin unzipped her skirt and let it fall down her legs, leaving her standing before him in just her black panties.

She put her hands in her hair and raised them up and turned slowly, letting Peter drink in her naked form. Facing away from him, Erin slid her panties down her legs, bending at the waist to give a perfect view of her tight, round ass. She rose up and faced him, then climbed on the bed and straddled him.

Peter looked up at the angel above him, naked and beautiful, her wet pussy just inches above his raging hardon. Erin took his shaft in her hands and lowered herself down, impaling herself on him in one smooth stroke. With his length deep inside her she brought her face to his and said, "I want you to fuck me all night long." They kissed passionately as Erin rose up and down in time with Peter's thrusting off the bed, locked in a sexual frenzy.

After a while Peter flipped Erin over and pumped his cock into her from above, and soon they were lying on their sides, then Erin got on all fours and Peter slammed into her from behind, then the other side, the two young lovers experimenting with every position possible, Peter's cock plunging in and out of Erin's wet and willing pussy, their hands roaming over each other's bodies, their mouths pressed together in a continuous tongue-twirling kiss.

Eventually, Peter felt the tingling in his balls and his long-awaited orgasm approaching. He rolled Erin onto her back and rose up onto his knees between her outstretched legs. He looked down at her flat, smooth belly and her beautiful tits rising and falling with each breath and jiggling with each thrust of his shaft.

"Do that thing that Amanda did," he urged.

"What?" Erin responded, surprised, but then she understood. "Really? You want me to?"

"Uh huh," Peter replied as she stroked into her. "It was sexy. I like to watch you cum."

Erin grinned and brought her finger to her mouth to wet it. "You like to watch, huh?" she said as she rubbed her wet finger around her clit.

"I do," Peter admitted, "especially a girl as hot as you."

Erin closed her eyes and ran her tongue over her lips as she diddled herself in time with Peter's cock. Peter watched Erin lying back, legs spread, pussy lips wrapped around his hard, pumping shaft, her finger on her clit and tongue circling her mouth, just begging for something to suck on.

Peter slipped a finger into Erin's mouth and she immediately began sucking on it. She looked into his eyes, administering a blowjob to his finger as she played with her clit. That was all it took. Both of them were overcome with lust. Erin's body exploded into an intense orgasm, spasms and fireworks going off inside her as Peter blasted another load of cum into her burning cunt, spurting ropes of semen as she shook beneath him, gasping for breath.

* * *

Erin woke up, disoriented. The alarm clock glowed 2:03am. She was confused to see a human form next to her on the bed, snoring softly, then it all came back to her. Wow, she thought. That was incredible. I can't believe what I've been missing.

She looked down at Peter's shriveled member. She had never seen it soft before. I guess I tired him out, she giggled. Then she got an idea.

Moving stealthily, Erin leaned down and ran her lips along Peter's soft penis, then pulled back to assess the effects. Hmmm, she thought, nothing yet.

She began licking it softly from top to bottom. Peter wasn't stirring and continued to snore. Looks like more aggressive action is needed, she decided.

Erin gingerly lifted his flaccid penis and took it in her mouth. It fits easily like this! she noted. She swirled her tongue and sucked. Suddenly, she felt it - a twitch. She kept sucking and fluttering her tongue and soon the effects were obvious. He was getting hard.

As Peter's erection came back to life his deep sleep ended and gave way to a dream, a dream that he was getting a blowjob. Wet lips and a warm tongue were bathing his shaft. He opened his eyes into a world of confusion. It was dark and he didn't know where he was, but when he reached down and felt a head of hair in his lap he remembered. Erin's room. She's blowing me? What time is it?

Within moments his cock was fully hard and Erin was climbing on top of him, easing her cunt down onto his renewed hardon, riding him slowly, up and down. Peter reached up to massage her breasts. She put her hands on his chest, leaning on him as she rode him.

The two young lovers had another torrid fuck session, rolling around on the bed, quiet but energetic, their bodies coupling in every way. By the end, Peter had cum for the fourth time and Erin had countless additional orgasms. The clock flashed 3:15am.

"I think I better go now," Peter whispered. "I have to get home before my parents get up."

Erin nodded. "OK," she said with a big smile, "you can go."

Peter kissed her.

"Want to do this again some time?" Erin asked.

"Definitely," Peter replied as he pulled on his pants.