Erotic Adventures of Doctor Who Ch. 11

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Their mud caked bodies stuck together like glue as they wrestled in the thickening layer of slimy dirt.

Their bodies slapped against each other as they gripped each other by the hair. Thighs interlocked and tits mashed together, as they continued to wrestle unrelentingly.

Panting hard in a deadlock, they came face to face and tit to tit, snarling and spitting.

"You are revolting!" Screeched Ruby.

"And you're a skinny dimwit!"

Shoulder to shoulder they pressed forwards, bellies and pussies jammed together.

Ruby stole a look at The Doctor with two bright eyes that gleamed at him from the brown mudpack of her face.

Before she could say a word, she gasped as Texy growled and got a handful of her tits.

"OH!"

Ruby moved menacingly to the whore, clawing and kicking at her like a tigress.

Martha rose up and inhaled deeply through her open mouth.

The rain began to ease off, and the mud splattered wrestlers started to slow up as the scum hardened.

Ruby and Texy were in a titanic struggle, sloshing and tangling in each others arms. The whore howled as handfuls of her hair were pulled up. Locked together, they bumped boobs and pussies and dry humped each other to such an extent that with the mud and sweat they were unable to break free.

What had begun as a fight for supremacy now became a dead heat as both mucky women collapsed in the watery dirt, soiled and degraded. In their sorry state they knew they could fight no more. The naked females stood up, their hair awry and stringy, their bodies grimy and tarnished and their breath coming in heaving sobs.

The Doctor hurried out of the saloon where he had gathered some thin blankets for the victorious Ruby, who gladly wrapped up her brown stained naked body.

"They do say that mud is good for the complexion," he said in way of commiseration.

"Thank you very much!" retorted the poor girl as she spat dirt onto the ground.

The Man with no Shame also appeared and accompanied the defeated Sext Texy back inside where Shady Sadie had a bloody face.

"Thanks, Shame," said a grateful Ruby with one last lingering look at the tall bounty hunter. I'll never forget you, she sighed.

"Get yourself cleaned up, while I go and apologise to the Sherriff."

With that, the Time Lord headed back to the office of Clit Eastwood.

x

The sun had begun to shine through the clouds as he walked to the jailhouse.

The air had warmed somewhat since earlier as he knocked briskly and then opened the heavy door to enter the relatively small office. What he saw next was completely out of the blue.

"What do you want?"

The female voice came from the iron tub in the corner, inside of which was the sopping wet blonde.

Her knees were up to her chest as she rinsed soapy water from her arms and shoulders. Her golden locks were up in a stylish knot at the nape of her long neck as she froze in mid bathe.

"Hello. Remember me? You tied me up earlier."

Much to his surprise, the buxom woman stood up and stepped out of the tub, stark bollock naked, naturally, but still.

His eyes widened at the sight. She had all the physical attributes that a red blooded Time Lord, such as himself, dreamed of.

Nice and tall, with a pair of killer legs and strong thighs. Despite her voluptuous body, her stomach was on the flat side, while her hips and ass had epic curvy proportions.

Her boobs were large and plump, and seemed to defy gravity itself.

She looked directly into his eyes, totally oblivious of her nakedness, and dripped onto the floor of the jail. The Doctor lowered his gaze to her middle and very nearly salivated at the almost transparent yellow thatch of pubes.

"The circus act. Where's skinny?"

As she spoke, she sidled past him he heard the sound of a bolt sliding into the lock of the door. The hot blonde gave him a meaningful look and flicked her eyes down his gorgeous body to his groin.

"You've interrupted my bath." She said with a pout.

"Sorry. I just wanted to say sorry for breaking the bars of your cell. Ruby is getting cleaned up after getting a bit wet."

"You're the first to ever escape from my jail. That's saying something. You got my respect for that."

The stunning female loosened her flaxen hair and let it caress her back and shoulders.

"Where you from?"

"Er. I'm from Gallifrey."

"Is that in Africa? Or is that in Texas? I had a feller from there once. He sure could eat out a woman. Git me?"

"He ate women? Oh. Right."

"Do you?"

"What?"

"Know how to please a woman. Orally."

The Doctor's dick was now rock hard and very painful in his tight pants. For once, the Time Lord was at a loss of words with this top heavy vixen from another century.

And what a vixen! The silky hair, the full tits, the wet pussy. And a sassy mouth.

"So. Are you going to fuck me, or imitate a goldfish all day?"

Aware he had a gaping open mouth, he felt her tresses brush his face as she stepped in close. Did he hear her right? He gasped as her right hand rubbed the front of his pants. Yes, he had heard her right. Then, she gave him a long and wet lick up the left side of his face, breathing hot air on his skin in the process.

"I never had me an African. Let me see what you got."

What the hell, he thought. With his newly found high libido. who was he to turn down a definite shag?

"Alright," he answered

The shapes of Clit's luscious melons squashed against his shirt as she dry humped his package.

"Show me what you're made of, Africa."

Her dancing fingers made light work of his belt and button fly, and Clit smiled in delight as his knob emerged as hard as a flagpole, and just as long.

"My, my. We hit the jackpot."

Clit seized his ebony staff and made him wince as she pulled up with both hands. He watched her sink down on her haunches as if she were a vessel vanishing beneath the waves.

The Doctor put his hands on his hips as her nose nestled in his wiry black pubes and her lips traversed the length of his erection.

Slowly, she licked his pulsing shaft up one side, nibbled his bell end, and then slid down the other side to the root.

"Oh, my!"

Unable to resist such an organ, the blonde babe took his rigid pole into her mouth and sucked on him with lewd and loud slobbers.

Her nimble fingers furiously wanked his stalk as she bobbed her head up and down on the business end.

"Git yourself over there, Africa."

He was brusquely taken by his dick and unceremoniously led to the twin bed and pushed down upon it.

He was gob smacked as her deft fingers stripped him of his clothing and boots, and in a flash he was butt naked.

Again, her hot lips and wriggling tongue assaulted his cock. Spit and snot dripped down his shaft to his scrotum as his fat knob grazed the back of her throat.

Clit used her mouth and throat as if she were fucking him with her pussy. The Doctor snapped his head back and braced himself to ejaculate. But the busty blonde wasn't ready to retire just yet.

"Now me."

Clit laid on her back and displayed the fleecy golden mound with her delicious plump labia beneath.

The horny Time Lord laid on his front and stared into her gold mine. He fingered her with his pinkie and her pussy oozed like he'd struck the jackpot.

Then he buried his face in her snatch and made her cry out as he stuck his pointed tongue inside her full lipped folds.

"There you go!"

Clit's tits rose up as she began to groan loudly and push her buttocks at his face.

Deeper and deeper he delved in her honey pot as he held out her meaty thighs, embracing the musky scent of her sex. She could hear her own breath in her ears as that welcome ache started in her loins and turned into a fiery furnace in her muff.

Her juices sprayed out and painted his chin as he shifted on his front and grabbed her backside in his hands and lifted her to a desired angle.

"Oh!"

He gave broad swipes up and down from her anus to emerging clitoris.

As he moved up to eventually suckle on her hard nub, The Doctor manipulated Clit's clit, and the expert circling motion made her legs tremble with the sweet sensation of her impending orgasm. Clit undulated, writhed, twisted, and jiggled her lower body until she came and her contracting cunt squirted in his face.

Clit laid there until her violent spasms subsided. She then turned her back to him and the two globes of her bottom bounced into view.

He jerked his shiny boner as he looked at the lovely twin moons of her rump.

"Shove that big thing in there, Africa."

He slid the slippery length of his cock between the valley of her soft pillows and mounted her, encasing his hot spear inside the warm cove of her pussy.

Her damp pink slot embraced him and he reamed her for all he was worth.

He grabbed her pendulous tits as he fucked her without mercy, slamming into her backside with such eagerness that her ass cheeks rippled as if in the wind.

"Give me all you got, big boy!"

The rabid female was impaled upon the rigid stake of his driving cock. Her cunt was massaging his cock with the rippling walls of her creaming cunt. His balls swung between her widely parted thighs, and smacked audibly against her upturned rump. He thrust in and out of her with fast strokes that used the full length of his black mamba of a cock. She threw her head back, arching her spine, and tossing her long hair across her back.

"You're going to make me cum!"

His cock also ached for release as he hove into harbour over and over.

Clit pushed back as she gripped the brass headboard and the weight of their rutting bodies caused the bed to shift two inches on the floor.

His pelvis jerked furiously as he pushed up, and her large boobs swung under her as his hands shifted attention to her hips.

"Fuck me!"

The Time Lord pulled/pushed her into his groin so that they glued together in a mix of sweat and grime.

"Fuck me!"

He was amazed at how deep he was in.

"Fuck me!"

The bed met the wall which shook dust over the pair of them with the impact of their out of control love making. He grabbed onto her ass cheeks and dug his nails deeply into her generous flesh. His dark legs slammed against her milky white thighs as he finally brought her to orgasm.

"Yes!"

She slumped forward onto the bed, her curvy body collapsing from the incredible shag.

The Doctor pulled out of her and sprayed her backside and spine with great arcs of cum.

He shuddered in the superb throes of his orgasm, and fell on top of the slippery Clit who was flattened onto the mattress. They remained that way as their bodies trembled and shook.

"Good boy. You didn't cum inside me. Ten out of ten."

"Thanks. I think. Now. I really have to go. Adios, Clit. It's been a pleasure."

"The pleasure was all mine, believe me."

END