Escape from Hyrulla Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Adam watched her move rhythmically in the shadows of the window and he felt as though he forgot to inhale. "You are amazingly beautiful," he sighed faintly but loud enough so she could hear. She beamed and turned her head as if she didn't want to see her blush. Adam had always assumed telepaths would have no need to talk much, if at all, yet as much as Xerea has seen telepathically how much Adam adores her, it is somehow different hearing the words out loud.

She turned her back to him and with her feet together, moved her curved, perfectly round ass from side to side. Standing directly in front of the window, her naked body was mostly a silhouette with the glow shining on the outer curves of her sexy figure. Her arms were stretched out to each side, and he could barely see the rounded edge of her humongous tits highlighted by the light of the window. Soon she spread her legs apart and bent her torso down from her waist, so that as she twisted her ass around, he could also see the hairs of her crotch and the darkened sight of her tight pussy. Her huge breasts now dangled freely beneath her, and those massive tits swaying along with her hips were hypnotic.

Taking a few steps forward, she placed her hands on the window and shifted her weight from one foot to the other in tempo with the beat of the music. Her pelvis rocked side to side and the curves of her body moved with the natural grace of rippling waves effortlessly drifting in an ocean. Soon she lifted the opposite arm straight into the air, and her shapely body flowed as if it was made of music. She backed away from the window, continuing to raise her arms and switch her weight from one foot to the other with every step and moving of her groin seductively.

Her movement shifted and, with her feet together and hands over her head, she began circling her hips and her arms in opposite directions. Adam couldn't take his eyes off of her curvy silhouette in the window even if he wanted to. She threw her head back and rotated slowly as she swung her body around. Xerea was facing him when something changed in the street and suddenly the outside air was filled with red light. An intense beam shone into the room and Adam could see almost all of her naked body gyrating in rhythm in the reddish glow. Her eyes were closed and her luscious lips were stretched across her face in a blissful smile. Her extraordinary breasts were swaying alluringly, and he could tell her nipples were erect with excitement. She had turned all the way around, now with her back to him, by the time the red light disappeared as quickly as it came.

She carefully crossed one leg over the other and turned around with one hip jutting out, her shadowy hair flailing through the air. Adam could barely see her in the dark, but he could tell she had one hand squeezing her bouncing tit and the other hand sliding down to her crotch. Other than some light shining on the side of her figure, she was a pure silhouette as she slowly bent her knees and lowered herself until her ass was almost touching the floor. With a sudden jump up back into standing position, she crossed her legs again and spun around so she was facing away from him. She placed her hands on her ass for Adam to gaze at and she slowly moved her hips up and down with the drumming of the song.

Next she dropped down in the dark and knelt on the floor with her back still facing him, whirling her hair around in front of her. Over a dozen times, her hair circled the air, translucent in the light of the window. When she stopped, he could see random disheveled strands outlined all over her head, as though she had just finished trying to fuck a wild hurricane. She stood up and twisted her body so that he saw her from the side, and the trace of her gigantic breasts bouncing on her chest was stunning. Lifting her arms over her head, she moved her body around as though waves of sexual energy were rushing up her naked physique. She arched backwards until her head was upside down and her hair hung to the floor. Adam had no idea how she was able to maintain her balance, but she snapped upright and walked towards him running her fingers through her hair, deliberately exaggerating the swaying of her hips with each slow step.

Xerea got on all fours above him and her long hair and incredibly massive breasts hung down from her body. She put her head into his neck and ran her lips around his throat and ears, and he soon found he was able to have another erection. She gently slid her wet pussy around his cock and slowly moved her hips around to push him deeper into her.

Xerea telepathically felt how amazed he was at her grace and beauty and how he couldn't remember the last time he saw anyone dance as wonderfully exotic as her. Adam sensed her thanking him for his kind thoughts and she mentally blushed at Adam's thoughts about how incredibly beautiful she was. She felt him thanking her for sharing her gorgeous dance with him, and she impishly let him know how much she enjoyed performing for him.

Xerea experienced Adam's entire night in a flash, every mouth, every tongue, and she admired Adam's fortitude in appeasing them all. Adam sensed her concern and admiration for him, and he was simply grateful to have earned more than half of the money they needed to procure their place on an escape vessel. She shared with him that she received a message from her employer stating everything had been arranged, whenever they could manage to earn the funds. Adam felt her abstaining from Adam's cum that night, knowing how tired he was, and Xerea knew how Adam was both disappointed in himself for not giving her what she wanted, yet grateful for her understanding.

Adam tried to thrust into her, but his body was too depleted to move in any way other than the feeblest of effort. Xerea gyrated her pelvis around him a few times before pulling her moist cunt off of him.

She pulled the blanket over the two of them and as she lay down beside him. They embraced each other as they fell asleep, pressing their naked bodies against each other. Adam had become reliant on his Hyrullian rings maintaining his body temperature at a comfortable level, even in extremely cold climates. But without his rings, he had to curl under the blankets and hold onto to Xerea for warmth. Adam dozed off well before Xerea's eyes eventually closed as the music of the street continued to waft into their room through the walls late into the night.

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-

The night air was humid when she stepped out of her vessel, and she brushed aside some loose strands of hair off her face as Xanxaa walked towards Xerig's house. She was wearing the dark red lace choker of a prostitute around her neck and a lace band around her thighs, as well as the matching dark red lipstick and eye shadow. She had just finished inserting a long silicone-like dildo in her pussy attached to two thin chains that went up and were attached to two pins that were pierced through her erect nipples. She had often worn the Hryullian prostitute attire for Adam in their playful sexual roleplay, but she didn't feel the thrill of foreplay now. She only felt the chilled wind blowing by her as she knocked on his door.

Xerig opened the door and examined her naked body adorned with the ruby attire of a Hryullian whore and he smiled. She wasn't sure if he was excited by her costume or by her humiliation, but it was probably a mixture of both. "Please come in. That outfit looks so natural on you." She bristled at the insult, but she ignored it and stared straight ahead as she strode into his home. All the lights were off along the long hallway from the front door, but the large living room in the middle of the house shone bright. As she got closer, she saw several holographic cameras set up all around the edge of the space with a small bed in the center of the room bathed in spotlights shining from directly overhead and between the cameras, with a rope hanging down nearby.

"I want to remember this night many, many times," he said as he strolled by her, seeing her gaze at the array of cameras. He went to the center bed and she followed him anxiously. All the cameras hummed to life as soon as they entered the space. He picked up some handcuffs that were laying on the ground nearby and held them up. "Let's get these on you," and the smirk on his face made her stomach churn.

"You don't need those. I already said I will do anything you want." She eyed the wrist shackles that were directly next to each other with no space between them.

"And this is what I want," he replied as he went behind her.

She turned around, "Have you set up the meeting with Xroqx? That is the only reason I am doing this." Xanxaa said it a little louder than needed just to make sure the cameras captured what she was saying.

He smiled, "Not yet. That depends on how you perform tonight." He clamped the handcuffs on her wrists with a loud metallic clatter that echoed in the room. Already she could feel her shoulders straining to bend her arms backwards, and she knew it wouldn't be long before the pain in her muscles would be torturously unbearable, which she knew was what he was hoping.

*********************************************************************************

* This next section has sadomasochism, cruelty, and humiliation.

*

Xerig was still behind her as he reached around and ran his hands down her body, over her gigantic tits, and down onto her ribs. He gave a little tug on the nipple chains to make sure they were attached properly, and she twitched from the surge of sudden pain of her teats being pulled as though the pins were in danger of being ripped out of her. His hands continued down to her crotch where he used one hand to pull the folds of her pussy apart and the other hand to pull the 16 inch dildo out almost all the way. He grunted approvingly when he saw how long it truly was and how large the bumps surrounding its shaft for extra stimulation were. The fake cock was covered with her wetness, and he slid the silicone-like phallus in and out of her several times, and she tried to ignore just how marvelous the dildo felt in her cunt.

He was now ramming it in harder as he put the other hand on one of her large bosoms and sank his fingers deep into her soft, round flesh. She could feel his hot breath on her neck as he looked down and watched her body convulse and jiggle from the force of his pounding. Xanxaa hoped he couldn't see her biting her lip to stifle the groan she wanted to release, but she knew he could feel the vaginal moisture pouring out of her and over his hand.

Suddenly he spun her around and pushed her down onto the bed, her ankles dangling off the edge. As she lay on her back with her hands cuffed underneath her spine, he put one knee on the bed and firmly held the dildo sticking out of her cunt before plunging it in and out of her at a furious pace. His hand was a blur as he rapidly hammered the silicone cock into her helpless body. She began bucking and jerking with spasms as though she were being electrocuted, and she couldn't stop herself from moaning with pleasure at the intensity of the stimulation in her drenching wet pussy.

When Xerig finally removed the dildo from her body, he ran his tongue up and down its rubbery shaft and savored her wetness for a moment. He pressed the artificial cock against her sphincter, and swirled its tip around her hole before he pushed it deep into her ass. Xanxaa felt her legs being shoved apart so that Xerig could push his fingers into her sopping cunt. He rubbed his fingers all along the inside of her vagina as deep as he could, feeling the soft walls drenched with moisture. Xanxaa was panting and she tried to focus on her breathing, but the fingers revolving inside her were too exhilarating to stop her hips from instinctively grinding along with his movements.

He brought his other leg up and now knelt on the bed in front of her naked body, her arms painfully trapped behind her back, and leaned over to grab her by the throat. As he did the day before, he put all his weight onto his arm but with her arms pinned behind her, she was helpless to do anything to lessen his grip. With his other hand, he grasped the thin chains connected to her nipples and pulled on them until her body convulsed with unbelievable pain. She would have cried out in agony, but the hand around her throat prevented any sound from coming out. He used his knees to keep her thighs stretched apart and plunged his hard erection into her defenseless, soaking wet pussy.

Xanxaa mind was telepathically flooded with a torrent of how Xerig just wanted to fuck her and fuck her and how hearing agonizing shrieks makes him aroused and ready to cum and question should he cum on her tits and face or cum in her warm pussy or maybe her gorgeous mouth and deciding how much pressure to put on her throat and how marvelously wet she was just like he remembered her. She knew Xerig could feel her pain and that he wanted her to feel more. She could see in her mind how he loved feeling someone else's torture and that inflicting pain made him excited and ready to fuck and fuck and fuck until her pain was overwhelming and then he would keep fucking and fucking. Xanxaa telepathically begged him not to do this, but Xerig spent years imagining doing this to her and Xerig wasn't going to stop until he humiliated her completely.

Xanxaa was becoming light-headed from the lack of air, and Xerig felt her inability to breathe and smiled. Her body was shuddering uncontrollably and her enormously massive tits were bouncing wildly as he rammed his cock into her repeatedly. She passed out for a second and then immediately regained consciousness then passed out again. She wasn't sure how many times this happened, but she felt the pressure on her neck disappear and she slowly found herself able to breathe again. Her cunt was being pounded mercilessly and she couldn't stop herself from feel an orgasm swell within her groin from the stimulating sensation.

Xerig was inside her mind and he felt her intense pleasure from the pain and he knew she actually loved what he was doing to her, just as she did all those years ago. Xanxaa communicated that she only wanted that with someone she loved and trusted, but Xerig mentally saw it was gratifying her sexually despite herself and he could feel the shame in herself for being aroused. Xerig sensed how she felt like a whore, and he pushed his thoughts into her mind to let her know what a whore she was and that she liked being a whore. Xanxaa felt his glee in treating her as a whore and she couldn't help but feel like she deserved it and she could feel his delight in her anguish.

He slapped her tits and she yelped with pain, then he slapped her face to one side. His cock was plunging into her ferociously as he painfully slapped her breasts relentlessly until parts of the tender skin of her giant, rippling tits were reddened with irritation. He pulled on her chains again, and this time he allowed her to scream as her nipples and heavy breasts were agonizingly pulled up by the sharp pins. Xerig continued shoving his stiff cock into her soaking wet pussy and watching her naked body twist with torment as she tried to lift herself up a little using her arms bound behind her back.

Xerig could feel himself about to cum, so he immediately pulled out of her and stood by the bed for a moment, listening to her rapid breathing and watching and her buxom torso and round hips move futilely to find some way to feel comfortable again. When he felt his gonads calm down, he grabbed Xanxaa by her throat and pulled her off the bed and onto her feet. He took the nearby dangling rope and wrapped it around her neck, then tied it into a knot just tight enough so it constricted her esophagus and she had to stand on her tiptoes to be able to gasp for air. She was trying to settle into a barely manageable position as he walked around her, slapping her body again. He alternated between spanking her round ass and smacking her humongous tits, each strike making a sharp whip-like sound on her sweaty skin.

He stood in front of her and watched her struggle to maintain her breathing before clenching his bent, claw-like fingers into her soft tits. She gasped from the searing pain and her body shuddered involuntarily, making her enormous breasts tremble within his clamped fingers. Xanxaa tried to pull her hands apart, but they were securely cuffed behind her back, so she was powerless to stop his abuse. He twisted his hands in opposite directions and her tits rotated in his grasp, putting more strain on the pins embedded in her nipples and she cried with a wretched voice that, to Xerig, probably sounded wonderfully pathetic.

As soon as he released his grasp, Xanxaa began panting shallowly while trying to get as much air through her tightened throat as possible. Her shoulders were in pain from her manacled arms being pulled uncomfortably behind her back, and her feet were becoming sore from her toes trying to hold up her entire body. Every part of her felt as if it were on fire, and although she wished he had reached the end of his deranged, sick abuse, she knew he was nowhere near done.

Xerig reached down to thrust his fingers into her moist cunt, and he slapped his hand into her groin hard and fast. She squirmed as she became aroused by his touch, and her vaginal wetness began trickling down her thighs. She could barely stifle a groan of pleasure as her body trembled excitedly and the chains clamped onto her gigantic tits bounced and shook in every direction. He gripped one of her bosoms and kneaded her sensitive flesh so harshly that she quivered from the carnal satisfaction of her aching.

He let go and slowly walked behind her with a smirk as he watched her naked body shiver and try to catch her breath. He slapped her round buttocks and enjoyed their jiggling, then he pulled her ass apart so he had an unobstructed view of her sphincter. He shoved three fingers into her pussy until his hand was drenching wet, then pulled the silicone dildo out of her ass and plunged it into her wet cunt as hard as could. He immediately jammed those soaking-wet fingers into her ass. Xanxaa grunted as he worked his fingers around, stretching her hole wider. Her naked body spasmed from the pain, and her skin and tits jiggling frantically. Without warning, he brutally rammed his cock into her ass. She cried out breathlessly as he drove his thick shaft deep into her extremely tight hole.

Xanxaa closed her eyes and tried to endure the pain that felt as though he was viciously ripping her ass apart. She heard him chuckle devilishly as he reached around and clawed at the nipples on her huge breasts, which were extremely tender from having the pins speared through her teats. Xerig kicked her legs further apart, making it easier for him to penetrate her deeper but also made it harder for her to stand on her toes and keep the pressure off the rope around her throat. He was hammering her furiously and smacking his sweaty body against hers, and he grabbed her hair so he could yank her head back at an uncomfortable angle. She tried to pull against the handcuffs keeping her hands shackled behind her back, but the steel shackles were too strong for her.

Abruptly Xanxaa felt her legs disappear from underneath her. Xerig held her by her knees and was pulling her legs apart as he battered his cock deep into her ass. The strain on her throat was unbearable, now that the rope was supporting almost all her weight and was digging into her neck. She gasped desperately but all of her air had left her lungs, and her gigantic tits were swinging in a manic frenzy from his brutal pounding. She strained against her manacles as her vision became blurry and spinning. Xanxaa was barely conscious while he repeatedly drummed his cock into her tight ass until she blacked out.