Escape from Hyrulla Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The hand brutally clutching her tit finally relented and she panted, "Yes, Master."

Two hands grabbed her hair hard, with no regard to the strain it was putting on her scalp, and pulled her forward. "Suck my cock, whore."

"Yes, Master." She opened her lips and felt an erect dick shove into her mouth. The hands in her hair held her head firmly as the cock was brutally and repeatedly thrusted into her throat. She sucked hard, ignoring the fiery pain of her nipples and her wrists, but she felt another whip across her ass and her body jerked for a brief second. Her arms were pinned behind her back, so she was helpless to stop the fierce hammering of the shaft into her mouth. Again and again, the thin whip sliced across the skin of her buttocks, and with her groin was now throbbing with stinging pain, she couldn't tell if her skin was broken and she was bleeding or not.

Her mouth was suddenly filled with cum, but she barely swallowed any before the cock was pulled out of her lips, spilling cum down her chin and onto her humongous tits. Jism continued spewing onto her forehead and cheeks, and soon most of her face was covered with a thin layer of sticky semen that slowly dripped off her jaw.

Another man, she had no idea who it was, knelt in front of her and pushed her head down and over his erection. Now that she was bent over, someone else behind her grabbed her hips and pulled her up so that he could jam another cock into her drenching wet pussy. She felt the person behind her grab her shackles and pull back so that her arms were straight back, using her wrists to keep her naked body steady as he viciously rammed his cock into her defenseless cunt. With the hands grabbing her hair and pulling her head forward and her hands being pulled back, she was used in a carnal game of tug of war as her pussy and her mouth both had cocks savagely plunged into her and her gigantically large breasts swinging underneath her.

Her mouth was again filled with jism, and although she managed to swallow a portion of his load, his continued pumping into her, scattering cum everywhere. She could feel sticky globs landing on her face, her shoulders, her neck, and her large tits rocking back and forth. Her cunt continued to be hammered from behind as the erection in her mouth pulled out and sent some final spurts of jism onto her nose and cheeks.

She heard another set of footprints approach her and her hair was yanked upwards so she was almost in a kneeling position, with her pussy still being thrashed from behind, and a fresh cock was stuffed into her mouth. Just as her lips felt his shaft pushing and pulling inside her, she felt the warm, sticky burst of cum in her vagina and she instinctively squeezed the muscles of her pussy around the throbbing cock still pummeling her. She was grateful that the man behind her quickly slowed his pace, but when he wiped his jism-soaked dick across her ass, the cum seeping into the small slices in her skin made her entire body wince with excruciating pain.

Whoever was behind her let go of her shackles, and her weighted wrists fell down onto her back, and her limp arms were too strained to do anything else. She heard laughter above her, the callousness of which could have come from any of them, as her head was slammed into the hairy body in front of her. Her grunts of soreness only seemed to encourage him to be even more brutal, and within a minute she felt an eruption of cum in her mouth. She felt her head violently wrenched backwards by her hair so she was facing upwards, and his warm, sticky cream poured out over her lips and flooded down her face onto her naked body. She felt his gushing shaft rammed between her massive tits, and soon the top of her breasts had a thick pool of semen that dripped down in several streams over her round curves and fell onto her sweaty thighs. She instinctively wanted to wipe herself off, but the handcuffs kept her arms trapped behind her.

*

* This ends the section with sadomasochism, cruelty, and humiliation.

*********************************************************************************

As soon as the hands in her hair released their grip, Xanxaa's exhausted body slumped down, at first into a limp kneeling position but soon she tipped over and fell onto the floor. The blindfold was still securely fastened over her eyes, so she had no idea what she looked like or how bad some of her wounds really were, and all she could hear was the smug laughter of voices circling over her. She felt dizzy as though she had lost too much fluid, but she couldn't tell if she was dehydrated or losing too much blood. One of them yelled something about getting back on her knees, but her head was spinning so the voice sounded like a distant hum. She briefly wondered what time it was before she fell into the sweet embrace of unconsciousness.

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-

He knew tapping his foot rapidly on the ground was an annoying habit, but Adam couldn't stop the nervousness in his body from being released. He checked the clock in the café again for the seventh time in the last minute to see what he already knew. It was now and hour and a half past midnight. Clearly something had happened to Xanxaa and she wasn't going to show up.

Xerea took his hands, "I'm sure she's fine," she said with a soothing voice. "She was probably being followed or something and couldn't come after all." Adam wanted to believe what she was saying, so he ignored the hole in his gut instinctively telling him something was terribly wrong. "There'll be a message from her at some point to reschedule."

"I guess you're right," he mumbled trying to convince himself. "I'm sure it's nothing serious. She'll let us know when she can."

Adam and Xerea walked nervously to the secret drop-off place for messages, and their hearts felt like they were crumbling when they found there was no note from Xanxaa. They reluctantly went back to their hotel, which seemed to take hours rather than minutes to reach. They didn't bother turning on the light, they simply lay down on the mattress and pulled the blanket over themselves in the indifferent dark. They pressed their tired, naked bodies together for consolation, but neither of them were in the mood to do much more than drift into a restless sleep.