Escape to Miss Brenda Pt. 05-06

Story Info
Andy explores the pleasures of boot & intimate body worship.
920 words
4.69
4.9k
5

Part 3 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 04/06/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

ESCAPE TO MISS BRENDA - PART FIVE

Andy dropped to the floor and knelt before his Mistress on all fours, hooded and dog-like, with his bottom upturned, his thighs parted, his scrotal ball dangling between them, and his erection hanging rampant beneath his belly.

Miss Brenda studied him. She took a long needle-like dressage whip and swished it through the air. It made a hissing sound as she spoke down to him.

"Yes!" she said, "That's the way I like a newbie! Bottom and balls up for his Mistress's pleasure! Now you can get to work on my boots, please! You'll worship them! I shall direct you!"

"Yes, Miss!"

She extended one booted foot. Andy crawled to it. He dipped his head to it and extended his tongue. He saw the tasseled tip of her whip flutter before his nose and then watched as it tapped at the pungent leather.

"Start with the toes, Slave!" she ordered from above, "And then you may work your way round to their sides, insteps and heels! Then you may work your way up their fronts, backs and sides! All the way up to my pussy and bottom!"

"Yes, Miss!" Andy whimpered.

Andy laved and licked. She watched him from above and in a side mirror. He pivoted about to approach the gleaming leather from all the angles required to kiss, lick and tongue it fully. As he pivoted behind her to service their backs she lifted their tall fine heels from the floor to allow him the fullest access. He tongued and sucked each heel slavishly.

"That's right, you big pup!" she called down to him. "Show your Mistress what a submissive, slutty thing you are!"

Carefully he worked his way up the high flanks. After a few moments he stood on his knees before her, smooching and kissing at the high, folded leather cuffs at her mid-thighs. His right hand pulled and squeezed his long erection.

"Yes, Slave Andy!" she spoke down to him. "You're a boot man, aren't you?"

"Yes, Miss!" Andy whimpered between kisses.

"And are you one of those slutty men who likes to worship his Mistress's footwear even when she's not wearing it?"

"Oh yes, Miss!"

"Do you like to sniff it, pet? To sniff the outside first and then put your nose inside it to inhale your Mistress's foot odour?"

"Oh yes, Miss!"

"Good! Then we'll see how good you are at doing the same thing at my pussy and bottom!"

"Yes, Miss!"

ESCAPE TO MISS BRENDA - PART SIX

Miss Brenda lifted the hem of her skirt and revealed her naked crotch. My goodness, Andy thought, this saucy femme isn't wearing any panties! He studied the genitalia which stood before him. It stood beneath a sparsely haired pudenda. Its slit was neat, cleanly formed, like the back of a kitchen knife.

"Sniff it!" She spoke down to him. "Then get your tongue into it!"

"Yes, Miss!"

Andy leaned in and sniffed the pudenda and sex lips. The odour was quite intoxicating! He extended his tongue lance-like. He pushed its tip into the top of the slit. Then he craned his neck to stroke it lewdly in and out.

"Nngh! Nngh! Nngh!"

He grunted as he worked.

She spoke down to him.

"My goodness!" she said, "You're a pussy man too, aren't you?"

"Oh yes, Miss!" Andy mumbled.

"Find the g-spot!" she ordered, "It's near the top! Use a wet tongue! Don't drool on it!"

"Yes, Miss!" came the mumble again.

Miss Brenda grasped Andy's head. She mashed her pussy into him and groaned with pleasure. Then she pushed him off. "That will do for now!" she spoke down to him. "Wipe your face!" Andy did so with the back of his hand. "And now you will attend to my bottom!"

She turned about to show him her backside. She spread her legs, bent forward and lifted her skirt to show him her most private view.

Andy groaned as he studied the well rounded bare buttocks, the deep dark anal cleft that stood between them, and the plump pouch of her sex below.

She reached back with two palms and pulled her buttocks wide for him.

Andy gazed and wanked.

She looked at him through her parted legs.

"That's right, you dirty thing!" she said, "Have a big wank while you stare into my bottom! And then get your nose, lips and tongue in there to explore and service it, please!"

Andy waddled forward and pressed his face between the splayed cheeks. He masturbated as he craned his neck and sniffed, kissed, licked and probed the inner flesh of her big buttocks. Then to his surprise, he ventured into their middle and kissed the tiny, tight rosette of her anus! It looked so pale and perfect! And it didn't smell of anything! He kissed it again and then licked it slavishly! He wondered if he could become any more depraved! He flogged his long stiff erection as he did so, his scrotal ball clenching and bobbing.

She studied him in a mirror as he worked and wanked.

"You really are a naughty pup, aren't you?" she called down to him. "Sniffing and kissing your Mistress's bottom! I think you deserve to be walked and trained as my randy pup! You can get down on your hands and knees and get your balls and neck up for me! I'm going to fit you into a canine training harness and then teach you to walk and heel in it!"