Estranged: A Tawdry Affair

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He dropped his shoulders under her thighs and lashed her clit with his tongue. Waves of exhilaration washed over her with each delightful dab, quelling her ability to speak. She heaved for air as he dug in and wiggled with a slurp. Resting his chin on her trimmed crown, he peered up at her. "That night you came to me...I thought you were done with him."

"I thought I was. Turns out it was me I was done with."

He rose to his hands and knees and crawled up over her. "You're a different woman now."

"Which one did you like better?"

"The one in the middle. She knew what to do and kept asking me to come back." Dropping to his elbows one at a time, he pressed every inch of his body against her—shoulders to pelvis—then pressed his lips to hers. With their tongues dancing, the blunt tip of his hot cock pried her gates and plowed into her pelvic harbor. He nestled in until his sac pressed against her. Grasping his ass cheeks, she moaned in lustful cooperation as he broke into rhythm.

Elliot worked in measured pace, running his fingers through her hair and teasing her neck and ear with kisses. The tickles running the length of her inner sheath coalesced into pangs of incredulity, overtaking her with a blissful twang. She held her breath as the muscles deep in her pelvis went into spasm, locking her legs in wide-open want. A tingling pulse jolted through her core, unleashing a prolonged stream of joyful thanks over his fuzzy loins.

"Still want me to go home?" he asked, pulling back to unplug her.

Desiree lunged forward and grabbed hold of his meaty staff. "This is all I'm interested in," she growled. "There's more of these around." Cupping his warm sac in her palm, she lunged over his engorged tool and lolled her own nectar over her tongue.

Elliot let out a whimper and drew in a breath, then roared through gritted teeth as the base of his cock began pumping. Desiree hummed with impious pride as his head spat a salty spurt over her taste buds. A bevy of warm jets followed, challenging her swallowing capability to the tune of Elliot's wail. Still she stroked until the thumps faded and only the pungent taste remained unconsumed. Rolling onto her hands and knees, she arched her back.

"Yuh-you'll ask me to stay," he grunted through heaving breaths.

"I'll say it one more time," she offered, wiggling her derriere. "You can come inside me before you leave, but you're leaving."

She let out a satisfied purr as he dropped his meat in the cleft of her buttocks. It slid between her ass cheeks and pressed hard against her anus. "Try that and you'll go home with your balls in your pocket," she warned.

Elliot paid heed and slipped his re-stiffened beam into the juicy welcome of her entrance to ecstasy. His warm palms kneaded the crests of her hips as he thrust deep and pressed his loins to her ass. Straightening her back, she sang a song of carnal persuasion as his rod reamed her and his sac slapped her slit in ever-hastening measure.

Guilt had its place in her heart, but the angst that had so consumed her was gone. Elliot gave her a delightful pounding, but it was no more than that—a sturdy, thick shaft powered by capable hips, much like Ben's. She had come to realize no man—certainly no cock—would ever be worth breaking her covenant.

Elliot sped his pace, then slowed for a few long strokes before lunging forward and locking his hips. He cried out as his girth throbbed in the grip of her velvet channel and streams of warmth spurted into her intimate recess.

The strength of his prolonged jets reminded her of the first night he planted his seed in her. On her hands and knees at a cheap motel, she had been unable to look in his eyes. Instead, she peered through a gap in the motel curtains at an orange neon sign blinking in rhythm to the beats of unfaithful insemination.

Sensing his balls dangling spent against her cleft, she fell onto her side, leaned against the backrest, and opened her arms as he climbed up to embrace her. "For what it's worth," she opined, peering into his blue eyes. "I won't forget."

His warm palm ran down her backside and onto her left ass cheek. "We can make a lot more memories," he proposed, pulling her tummy against his.

She cooed as he kissed her nape, but jolted back to lucidity when he tried to pry his hand between her thighs. "Time to go," she declared, pushing against him.

"C'mon, Dez," he pleaded, stumbling to his feet. "You said your husband's cool with it. You have an open marriage."

"I never said that," she replied, sitting up and reaching for her robe. A bead of cum dripped from her still-gaping gash as she stood and stuck her arms in the sleeves. "Ben and I have an agreement."

"That's the same thing."

"No it's not. It couldn't be more different. Part of me hated him for always claiming I suppressed my own sexuality...that if I just unbolted my passion I could—" She paused and huffed, tying her robe tight.

Elliot sighed and began dressing. "You came to me, Dez. I brought out the passion in you."

"I went to you looking to throw away everything I had with Ben...to prove my mousey libido would please a man. It didn't take long to find out how wrong I was." Stepping close, she leaned her forearms on his shoulders. "My passion came out because it had to. I can't blame you, but I can't keep seeing you. We acted...I acted...behind Ben's back. He'll accept the new me as long as that never happens again. I think that's a damn good deal."

Elliot leaned in for a kiss, but she turned to let it land on her cheek. "Go home," she urged. "Talk to Marissa."

"Dez," he pleaded. "Let me take you in that bedroom and I swear it'll change your life."

"I don't want it changed," she argued. "Now go."

A few useless pleas later, Elliot was fully dressed. "You really mean it, huh?" he asked, sliding the door open.

Desiree smiled. "Goodbye, Elliot."

With the motion light shining his way across the yard, Desiree tugged a fresh pair of panties over her hips just as her phone buzzed. She bustled over and answered Ben's call. "It's done," she proclaimed. "And it's not midnight yet, but I want you back. Ben...I love you."

"I love you too, Dez." he replied. "I'm glad we worked it out like this."

"Telling him off would've solved nothing. This gives me closure. I hope it does for you, too."

"I'm fine with it. So is Marissa."

Desiree giggled. "Are you still upstairs?"

"We're at the picture window watching him leave. Babe, Marissa's dying to meet you."

She laughed and wiggled her hips. "Sandra pushed the right buttons, huh?"

"Are you up to it if I bring her down with me?"

"I think I'd like that, but only for a while...then she goes home and we do too. I want us to hold each other in our own bed."

"I wouldn't have it any other way. We'll be down in a minute."

"Good. Lock the slider behind you so we don't get any surprises." She tossed her phone on the lounge and sat on the sofa. Leaning back, she smiled and tugged the waistband of her panties to pull the crotch against her oozing slit.