Eternal Penance? Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Commander Groton wanted to see the effects this would have on a couple in coitus at the time of the jump.

I was "volunteered". The intrepid Ensign McAdoo volunteered of her own accord. Apparently always up for anything.

As we were just leaving Earth's space dock, it would be my first experience with a hyperdrive jump. What a way to learn.

I found myself in sick bay, in the missionary position above a naked McAdoo. We both had diodes for various monitors attached to us.

It hadn't taken much for me to gain an erection. And penetration was also easy with always ready McAdoo.

We remained still awaiting instructions.

A few moments later Commander Groton spoke reassuringly, "Okay. The Captain advises we will be jumping in a moment. You may begin...nice and slow."

I began long, slow, even strokes. McAdoo sighed pleasantly and placed her hands flat on my chest, looking up at me and winking.

"And....jump!"

A few seconds later we all came to.

Groton and the medical staff were sitting secured in their jump seats.

McAdoo and I both lay on the deck, on opposite sides of the bed we had been on.

I was breathing heavily. My cock, covered in froth, was so hard I thought it might actually burst. It was still pulsing and throbbing in a vain attempt to cum. I looked down to see why my chest hurt, to observe deep, freshly dug scratches from McAdoo's fingernails down both pecs, across my sides and my upper arms. She must have been completely out of control to do that...I wondered if I were going to need stitches.

I rolled over to look at her. She appeared to be hyperventilating, gasping for air. Her genitals also were covered in a thick froth. Her sex was a wreck, deep red, her nether lips distended, her clit swollen. There was even bruising on her butt cheeks beneath her gaping vagina. I must have hammered the hell out of her.

Both of her breasts had deep bruising in the shape of my fingers...right down to the prints.

We were both covered in a sheen of perspiration, our hair soaked.

Nurses came over and placed oxygen masks on both our faces until we recovered enough to speak.

Commander Groton, enthralled, asked me what I remembered. I shook my head. Nothing.

Groton looked to McAdoo. What did she remember?

She rasped, "Nothing...not a fucking thing. But I know I had orgasms. So many orgasms. Can we do that again?? Please?"

I saved the encounter with Lt. Commander Chai for last because it may be the most significant. This incident was on duty. At least it began that way.

Lt. Commander Chai was to train me regarding our propulsion systems. My primary assignment was to be on the bridge, but I would be back up for the propulsion section.

There were several uniformed crew in the propulsion section when I arrived, and I had to be directed to the boss. Lt. Commander Chai was a busty redhead, several inches shorter than me, and fairly fit. Enough meat to make her curves alluring, but fit.

She explained she was a Tumerian. From a planet several solar systems from Earth. She looked entirely Terran to me, but she assured me there were differences. Even if not obvious.

"I like chai in my coffee."

She shot me a look. Uh-oh. No humor. Got it.

She directed me to a table with a digital screen. She began explaining schematics and processes to me, indicating on the screen.

"You may as well relax and get comfortable, Ensign. We will be looking at these all day."

That confused me a bit. Except for my rank arm band, I was completely nude. Not sure I could get any more comfortable.

Then it clicked. My erection. My manhood seemed to have a mind of it's own these days. For no reason I could ascertain, I could not will it to be flaccid right then. It's tumescence waived as if asking for attention.

"I apologize ma'am. I'll try."

Thirty minutes later, and I'd had no luck. She was bent over the table with me standing next to her. That was it. She had an incredible ass. Little Robert apparently wanted it.

She looked down while explaining a ventilation system and he pulsed. Again I apologized.

"Well, if he is going to join us, we may as well put him to use so I don't have to look at him."

She smoothly removed her uniform trousers, revealing what I had wondered about. My wildest imagination could not have produced a more perfectly shaped derriere and cleft. She bent back over the table.

"Penetrate me. Slowly. You will not be able to make me orgasm, so do not try. But the fullness will feel good for me. Then you can look over my shoulder."

My erection throbbed, a dollop of pre-cum appearing. She was magnificent. Yet all business.

I pressed slowly into her. Now I understood the "difference." I was only able to slide about a third of my length into her before I felt the end of her vagina against the thick head of my penis. No G-spot. And she was very tight around my shaft.

She wriggled slightly to become accustomed to my girth. "That does feel good. Now, pay attention." Then she returned to the ventilation system.

We stayed that way for hours. One of us would shift slightly, but most of my shaft remained outside of her body. She felt amazing, but I did as I was told and did not attempt to stroke in and out of her tiny sex.

The instruction actually did become interesting. We slowly relaxed, joking with each other and becoming friendly. It was an entirely different experience. The sexual component could not be ignored, at least for me. But there was also a platonic aspect that was enjoyable.

We talked about business mostly. However, as usual, my history found it's way into the conversation. Once it did, as most people do, she had many questions. We talked about her planet and it's culture, which was fascinating to me.

I found I really enjoyed her company. And her expression when speaking to me softened. I'm not saying she was enamored with me. She just seemed to become comfortable and trusting of me.

She was explaining the amount of thrust the propulsion system could create, and how to maximize it in emergencies, pointing to the schematic.

"This section here can be added, drawing power from the recreational area in...OHHH....OHH JEEZ..."

I was of course, puzzled. She started muttering something in her native language. She did not sound angry, yet whatever she was saying seemed like curse words to me. How you may not speak Chinese, but you can definitely tell you are being cursed.

"Ohhh...this can't be happening..."

To my shock, the "wall" at the "end" of her vagina slowly, softly gave way. Quite unexpectedly, I soon found myself balls-deep within the most incredible sheath I had ever felt.

I had thought she had no G-spot. Oh, she had one. This entire hidden section of her womanhood, which my thick cock was now pressing firmly against in all directions, was all immeasurably sensitive G-spot type flesh.

She trembled and shook, trying desperately to control herself.

"Oh my god, be still. Please don't move..." She was whispering to me.

Everyone in the room could feel the sensual heat emanating from her now. They had worked with her for years and had never seen it.

I still don't know how the nimble little minx did it, but she managed to spin herself around so that she was facing me without disengaging. She wrapped her arms and legs around me. She whimpered...I cannot imagine how intense it must have been to rotate 180* on my shaft.

She whispered in my ear, "Get me to my quarters...deck 7...NOW."

I started to pick up her uniform pants. Through gritted teeth, "Leave them...just go....now..."

I walked quickly out of the room. I could tell she was barely holding it together. Was she hurt?

Not knowing what I was dealing with, I began to run.

This of course, began pounding my penis into what I now know was the most hyper-sensitive part of her body. Hiding her face in my shoulder, tears in her eyes, she begged, "Oh, please...don't run! Gently!"

I slowed, walking quickly but tenderly. She was positively vibrating in my arms.

We drew a lot of looks. Everyone knew the all business Lt. Commander Chai. They were shocked to see her like this.

We made it to her quarters. I began to lay her down on her bed, so I could offer to get her a drink, or whatever else she needed.

But she clung to me tightly. Tightly to my manhood.

"NO!! Do not separate from me! Please!" She was still trembling.

She asked me to sit in a chair near the bed. She remained wrapped around me as if for life.

She gyrated, getting comfortable on the phallus she was happily impaled upon. She sighed contentedly.

Once she had composed herself, she spoke, still tremulously.

"Robert. I've been in the service for ten years...away from my home for a decade..."

I waited, sensing she was trying to formulate her words.

"What just happened was as much a surprise to me as it was you. It may be something subconscious...we do not know...but my body decides to let someone in, I do not."

She teared up and again had to pause.

"I've had others penetrate me like I asked...demanded, you to do. It is comforting. But when my body accepted you. It is the first time since I left home. I did not even know I could accept a Terran."

"You've been celibate til now?"

She nodded. "That is why I could not risk you pulling out of me. I have to have you, Robert."

"Of course. What do you want me to do?"

She flushed. "Honestly? I need you to sit here and let my body do what it does...it will take hours, Robert. It may be very difficult for you, especially since Lt. Washington put that block on your GCM..."

It clicked. "Tumerians are the ones who take hours to umm, finish?"

She nodded.

I did not hesitate, which had an obvious joyous effect on her. "I am wowed by the fact you...your body, chose me. I would be honored, Commander."

She spoke softly. "Call me Chai. I only have the one name."

She kissed me. "Ready? Do I need to tie you down?"

Tie me down?? "I don't think so...please use me."

She kissed me again. Then her head lolled back slightly and she moaned.

She did not move her hips. She did not start riding my shaft up and down. Instead the strong muscles of her vagina began an undulating motion up and down my shaft. Bottom to top, head to balls, around my girth, I had never felt anything like it. Wave after wave of firm, massaging caresses all over my cock.

It was so much. I immediately cried out and tried to cum...hard. My normally respectable stamina was completely absent.

But I could not cum. Now I know why she offered to tie me down. She got any thrusts she may have wanted from my uncontrollable spasms.

Asking her to stop, or to tie me down now, was impossible. She was in a trance like state. Lost in her pleasure, almost not conscious of my presence. At least beyond my cock which her body ravaged.

I could throw her off. But, of course I wouldn't.

After experiencing my twelfth edging in half an hour, I too fell into a hypnotic state. I think it was my body's self defense to prevent my losing my mind.

We sat that way for several hours. Until her body caught up and she began to experience orgasm after orgasm. I still had my injuries from McAdoo, so I was fortunate that Chai's response to unfathomable orgasms was to wrap herself tightly around me, shaking and trembling, crying into my shoulder in relief.

She was rewarded for her hours long build up with an hour long orgasm.

By the time she finished, I had gone from a trance to passing clean out.

I was out. But Chai kissed me again, then, beyond exhausted, she fell asleep, still happily mounted on me.

We slept that way til morning. When we awoke, we were both sore, and late for our shifts.

She gingerly slid off of me. A sad look came across her face as her inner vagina closed again. She had no idea whether her body would repeat the previous day's release.

My comm device had a dozen messages from Sabrina. Where the fuck are you?! You missed three appointments!

We discussed whether we should keep this to ourselves.

"Ma'am...Chai...you know how the service, any service, is. Everyone on the ship knew before we got to your quarters."

She laughed. As if in confirmation, she read the message on HER comm device from the Captain. "Chai, I am so happy for you! Take the day off, and keep O'Brien if you want."

She smiled. "Oh, I want, alright."

After a quick foray to the mess for some breakfast, during which we got lots of looks, we hurried back to her quarters. It probably did not help that Chai, so elated by her newly obtained sexuality, remained nude in solidarity with me.

She guided me to the bed, asking me to lie on my back. She mounted me, impaling herself onto the third of my shaft that she could, nervously.

I tenderly caressed her arms, her breasts, her sides and hips.

Almost immediately, her inner channel gave way and she felt herself sink completely onto me.

She was surprised at first, then burst into tears. Great, body-wracking tears of relief and joy.

When she had regained her composure, she wriggled her hips on me, "Are you up for this again? So soon?"

In response, I kissed her. "I have some experience with denial. I can imagine what the last decade has been like for you. I am most happily at your service, ma'am. Did I tell you I love Chai?"

"I am going to wear you the fuck out. I know I cannot have you to myself, but I have a lot to make up for. And you are my only source. I cannot wait til Keisha releases your GCM block. I am going to milk you dry, sweetheart."

I started to answer, but she was already lost in her trance, and my manhood was trying in vain to achieve orgasm.

Chai would become my favorite "client." There was no real romance involved, though we became fast friends. When we were not in a hypnotic state, we enjoyed some wonderful conversations. We both learned a lot.

I will just insert this here. I found out after Lt. Washington released me...as incredible and drastic as being loved for hours with no orgasm was, it was not even close to being manipulated gently to repeated orgasms for hours. I needed a day to recover after our sessions. I do not regret a moment.

Finally it was time to report back to Lt. Washington. I had freshly showered, and applied my favorite cologne when I pressed the buzzer at her door. I felt the orgasm block on my GCM disengage. The ever efficient Lt. W.

When it opened, she was sitting at the table reviewing some reports...completely nude.

Without looking up, "Hands against the wall, legs spread. The Captain wants an assessment of your pain tolerance."

I did as I was told, glancing down at the still healing deep scratch marks across my chest, sides, abdomen and back. At the bruising and bite marks. My tolerance for pain was not apparent?

I could hear her moving around behind me, and started to look around to see what was coming.

"Eyes front."

Without warning I felt the sharp impact of a leather strap across my buttocks and heard the crack. Not a belt. A leather strap with a design embossed into it, designed specifically for whipping someone.

"Ummphh." I instinctively moved forward.

"BE still."

Sssshhwack! SSSSHWACK!

Twenty more. All up and down my buttocks, horizontal and at angles for thorough coverage. Damnit I was gonna be sore.

CRACK!

"Fuuuuck!"

She knew just how to crack a whip for maximum impact. I just felt the very tip of the leather biting into my flesh.

Craaaack...crack....CRAAAAACK!

I focused on not dropping to my knees. And not crying out. Or begging. Or running.

Finally, after several minutes, a cane and a hair brush, she told me I could turn around.

She regarded my erection. "Well. HE seemed to enjoy it."

"Did I pass, ma'am?"

"We'll see. That was only the first phase."

She directed me to a place on the floor with a rough square of carpet about a foot square. "Lie down on your back, butt on the carpet."

I did as I was told. "Oww! That's almost as bad as getting the beating..."

It became much worse when she mounted my shaft and slid down on top of me, pressing my flesh into the carpet.

She felt amazing. What a contradiction. With the knowledge that I could actually orgasm, her sex felt even better on my shaft. At the same time, my tortured backside was inflicting a great deal of pain to counter the pleasure.

All business as usual. "Do NOT cum until I give you permission. Until I have been satisfied."

With that, she began sliding up and down my overly hard cock, gyrating and thrusting. Each motion scraped my fresh injuries across the rough carpet.

I groaned in pleasure and pain.

"Shut the fuck up. You're distracting from my pleasure. You do not want that."

She said that, but her actions said otherwise. I tried courageously not to moan or to curse out loud, but she slammed herself down harder onto me, grinding herself forward, back and sideways to torment me. When I did make sounds I could tell it was driving her harder toward her orgasm.

I was also struggling to follow orders and not orgasm myself. She felt wonderful, flexing her strong kegel muscles.

When she was starting to feel the effects of her first orgasm, she sat straight up and began pinching and twisting the hardened nipples on her beautiful plush breasts. She bit her lip and made a production of moaning.

I had to use my muscles to prevent myself from losing it as she came hard, flooding my crotch with her fluids.

"If....you...cum with meeee..."

My heart rate increased as I hoped for the command.

"You will not cum again for...a year...fucker..."

Fuck. I strained and tried to distract myself from her charms.

She worked herself through two more series of orgasms...mostly maintaining her tongue as was her wont.

As she worked herself towards a fourth climax, nearly and hour before she had begun, she realized I had reverted to a sort of sub space. I could not help but enjoy her wiles...but I was detached as a way to prevent my orgasm.

She was having none of that. She leaned forward, letting her breasts hang down in front of me. "Suckle my breasts...make me cum..."

She was drawing me out. Bringing me back into the moment.

Her soft tits and hard nipples felt so good against my face and on my tongue. Focusing on that brought me back to how glorious her satiny pussy felt on my manhood.

I struggled to maintain control.

"Who is your momma?"

I heard it through the fog and it took me a moment to understand.

"Y-you are, ma'am..."

"Say my name...who...who...ungh...is your momma?"

"You are, Lieutenant Washington..."

She was gyrating on my shaft while pressing her breasts against my face, holding my head in her hands, fingers interlaced in my hair.

She softened her voice, saying plaintively, "Say my name, baby...who is your momma?"

Her voice was so beautiful. "You are...OHH...KEISHA...KEISHA! You are my momma, Keisha..."

She had manipulated me back to her. I could sense the cum boiling and my balls tightening.

She locked her ankles tightly against my tortured backside, pressing herself hard against my midsection so I could not move.

Her tone was all business again. She had played me. She spoke directly into my ear, "I have a meeting in 30 minutes, and I need to clean up. You have one minute to cum...and you better fucking take me with you."

She had me locked tight. I could not pound my cock up into her womanhood. I tried to gyrate my hips to impact her G-spot with my girth. I reached a hand downward to flick her clit, but she pressed her abdomen firmly against mine so I could not reach it. She was not going to make this easy.

I began tonguing her right breast like a starved man, flicking her left breast with my right hand...then with my left I grabbed a handful of her thick ass and began forcing her onto my cock as hard as I could.