Ethan and Carrie Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
jallen944
jallen944
1,743 Followers

It must have made speaking extremely difficult, he thought. He held her slender sides and pulled her back as much as he pushed himself forward. His entire cock glided into her without much resistance, but he could only imagine how hard she was trying to hold back and not scream into the phone.

"I think ... you should do that," Claudia said in a strained voice. He wondered what they were talking about. He was fucking her firmly, holding her waist tightly with both hands while he moved his pole in and out of her pussy with his hips. She was panting and he thought it was funny how she would hold her other hand over the end of the phone when she wasn't saying anything, then would uncover it to say something then quickly cover it again. She must love this, he thought.

"Uh-uh ... just ... uh ... come home," she told him. "I'll ... uh ... grunt ... uh ... make it up to you." She was actually screaming as she said it. "Yeah, I promise." She slammed the receiver down on the phone. "Oh God Ethan fuck me," she shouted, tossing her head back and making her hair fly.

Ethan was more than happy to give it to her. Her blow job had left him with an edge he was desperate to get rid of. If he went to Carrie in that condition he would cum way too early and leave her high and dry. Carrie's mother was ready to take it from him right then so he gave it to her.

"Oh yes ... oh yes," she squealed when she felt his warm come filling her womb a second time. She was practically hanging off the edge of the bed by then. Ethan put his strong arm around her waist, lifted her, rolled her over on top of him then rolled back on top of her in the middle of the bed, all the while with his rod pulsing inside her. His whole body covered her small, trim figure. He reached around her and squeezed her tit.

"You enjoyed that, didn't you?" Ethan asked, as he licked the back of her neck and ear.

"You bet I did." She felt pinned down under him and completely immobile while he had that telephone pole he carried in his pants imbedded inside her small body. It fit her so snugly she could feel it stretch her every time it throbbed. Her husband could learn a few things from this young man, she thought, but then, he didn't have the brains or the equipment to work with.

"I'd better get dressed before Carrie gets here," Ethan said. His weight lifted off her. His long cock gradually slide from her hole. For a moment it felt like it would never end. It just kept coming and coming. She sighed when it was finally out, but immediately felt a strange longing to have it inside her once again.

Ethan climbed over her and kissed her deeply before he got off the bed. She put her arm around his neck to try to hold him down but he got away anyway.

Ethan picked up his pants. "Are you going to tell Carrie?" he asked as he stepped into them.

"That I screwed her boyfriend?" she said. She squeezed her legs together to feel all of his come squish somewhere deep inside her. Her eyes were fixed to his lovely organ when he put his hand around it and stuffed it unceremoniously into his pants.

"Yeah."

"Maybe one day, but not today. I don't think she would be too happy about it." She could still see the outline of his pipe in his pants. It was very noticeable in that condition. She wondered absently how he could hide a weapon like that if he got turned on in the middle of school.

"Why do you think she told you so much about me?" Ethan said, pulling his shirt back on and combing his fingers through his hair.

"Are you thinking that she wanted me to take an interest in you?"

"Maybe she just wants to share."

"You must be crazy," Claudia laughed.

"Yeah, maybe I am," Ethan said, laughing with her. He turned to go downstairs.

"Ethan," Claudia said in an urgent tone. He stopped and turned back. "One more before you go?" she said.

"I won't have anything left for Carrie."

"You shouldn't do that."

"Do what? Have sex with your daughter?"

"Yes. She's only eighteen. She's too young to even know anything about sex."

"It's too late for that. She already knows everything there is to know."

"You'll be happy to find," she said, changing the subject abruptly. "I taught her a few new things."

"Like what?"

"You'll find out."

jallen944
jallen944
1,743 Followers
12