Ethan and Tara Pt. 02: A Night In

Story Info
Ethan spends a memorable night with his cousin Tara.
2.6k words
4.48
29.5k
24
0

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 08/30/2017
Created 05/19/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Once inside, Tara walked to the kitchen to grab us some wine. I took a seat on the couch in the living room, nervously holding my hands at the side of my legs, wondering how this night was going to end.

"I hope you like pinot noir," Tara said, walking into the living room with a bottle in one hand, and two long-stemmed glasses in the other.

I had half-expected her to come back wearing some pajama bottoms, or something more comfortable but less revealing. But in she came, sashaying toward me in that sexy black slip dress showing every curve. She sidled up to me on the couch, and sat down, her legs leaning up next to my right as she leaned forward to fill the glasses on the coffee table.

"Want to watch something?" she asked. "I think the Late Show's still on."

"OK," I replied, not really caring about anything but being close to her.

She grabbed a remote from the coffee table and turned on the television, switching the channel to CBS before leaning back with the glasses of wine, handing me one.

We watched a typically funny Colbert performance, giggling at his snarky and self-deprecating humor, while each working our way to a third glass of wine. Tara cuddled up to me, her head on my shoulder and her legs leaned up against mine, like I was still her date she brought home. I slipped my right arm around her lower back, resting my hand on her hip.

During a commercial break, she placed a hand on my inner thigh and turned to me.

An understanding

"For a guy without much experience, you certainly handled me well me out there," she said with a satisfied smile, running her hand down my thigh, leaning in close to my face and softly whispering. "I was getting pretty horny, if you couldn't already tell."

"I think we knew how each other felt by the time my cock was sliding up and down your ass crack," I said, turning towards her face and brushing my lips across hers.

Tara gave me a serious look for several seconds, before grabbing the remote off the table and turning the television off. Then she grabbed the wine glass out of my hand, and put it next to hers before turning back to me.

"Look, Ethan," she said, placing her index finger on my chest and circling it. "I love my husband, but he's been gone for several months and won't be back anytime soon. I need some relief, and you need to get laid. So why don't we finish that dance we started back at the club?"

With her "fuck me" eyes staring me straight in the face, I tilted tilt my head in without a word and we locked lips again, our tongues slithering out to dance.

She came to her knees on the couch, hiking her dress up enough so she could raise her right leg up and over my lap, plopping her ass down into my crotch. I slowly ran my hands up her thighs and hiked her dress up until both my hands were full of her ass cheeks. I gripped and pulled her in tight while she ground into me, tongues still buried in our interlocked mouths.

Tara flicked either of the spaghetti straps down on her dress, put an index finger on her mouth and gave me a devilish grin. "Want to undress me?"

"Of course," I said, my hands slowly tugging her straps and peeling the spandex bodice down her chest, revealing a pair of pert C-cups with little pink nipples.

I hugged Tara close and kissed a path down her face and neck, slowly working along her chest until I reached her left nipple. I lightly suckled for a few seconds, before releasing and trying to see how much of her breast I could suck into my mouth. Tara arched her back and whimpered as I tried to milk her.

After a couple minutes of going at her breasts like a suckling baby, I lifted us off the couch, before turning and setting her back down on her back. She smiled up at me, her knees raised and legs splayed, revealing her damp black lace panties.

"Those panties look as wet as they were at the club," I said, lowering to my knees and kissing up the side of her thighs towed the thin band of lacy fabric.

"Then you should take them off me," she said, a hand on my head, beckoning me under her dress.

I slowly kissed my way up to her taint, basking in the sweet smell of pheromones secreting from her damp lips. Then my tongue came out, digging past her panties and running along the edge of her pillow-soft pussy lips, as Tara arched her back and whimpered in response. I went in again, hooking my tongue around her panties and stretching them away from her pussy until I could bite down and start pulling. I slid my hand underneath her ass to raise it off the couch, pulling down the back of her panties with my hands while my mouth still tugged at the crotch.

Her legs raised in the air, I slipped the panties up to her feet and off, tossing them aside and leaning back down to a close-up of my cousin's damp pussy lips, just underneath an auburn landing strip of public hair.

Eating out

I planted a kiss, taking in the sweet salty taste as I rubbed my lips along hers.

Gripping her ass cheeks, I burrowed my tongue in between her pressed ass cheeks until the tip touched her anus. I tickled her asshole a few seconds, then licked all the way up her taint and pussy, rubbing my nose through the tuft of pubic hair as Tara moaned overhead and gripped my hair.

My hands held her hips in place as my lips burrowed deeper and deeper, sucking on her labia while my tongue started dipping in and out of her canal.

"Oh my god, Ethan," she whimpered, her hands pushing the back of my head into her crotch. "I'm getting close. Eat that pussy."

My nose mashed into her pelvic bone as I buried as much of my tongue as possible down her pussy, expanded the width and gave her a furious lashing. Fifteen seconds later, Tara clenched her vaginal muscles around my tongue and didn't let go.

"Oh my god, don't stop, don't stop, don't stop, don't stop," she exclaimed in an increasingly high-pitched whine.

I bunched my tongue into a point and assaulted her clenched pussy as fast as my head could bob up and down. Her sweet, salty pre-cum dribbled down my chin as she wailed for me to fuck her harder, reaching a crescendo after about 15 seconds.

"Ahh, Ahh, Ahh, Ahh, Ahh, Ahhhhhhhhhh," she practically sang, her pussy pulsing as I buried my tongue to the hilt and her sweet, milky ejaculate flowed into my mouth and down my chin.

"You're so sweet, Tara," I joked, before spending the next 20 seconds licking my cousin's crotch clean.

Her pussy well-moistened, I started kissing my way up her torso and over her still-heaving breasts, past her neck and up to her face, still flustered in a post-orgasmic daze.

"Oh my god, Ethan, that was amazing, she said, her hand gently pressing on my cheek.

I leaned in and kissed her, giving her a taste of her own pussy as our tongues once again interlocked and started their dance.

Returning the favor

While she held her left hand on my cheek and we kissed, her right rubbed its way down my chest and stomach to my crotch, finding the zipper to my pants and tugging down. Then she broke our kiss.

"Your tongue was nice, Ethan, but I want that cock, so stand up," she said.

I got up off my knees and stood in front of the couch as Tara reached a sitting position, wriggling her hand inside the front flap of my boxers and yanking my cock out.

It sprung out of my boxers, about 4 of my 7 inches protruding from the opening, straight as a rod, thick with a large head.

"Mmm, it's so thick," Tara smiled, as she unsuccessfully tried to touch her index finger to her thumb around the bulbous head. "Let's see if it will fit in my mouth."

She leaned my dick at an upward angle, and licked her way up my scrotum, the bottom of my shaft and to the head. Her tongue guiding from the bottom of my head, Tara lined my cock up with her mouth before taking the first couple of inches slowly between her lips, sucking on it like a lollipop.

She bobbed her head in, taking a few inches of my cock in and out of her mouth while squeezing and massaging the base with her hand. Slowly, she took more and more with each pass, until I could feel my cock rubbing along the roof of her mouth and just barely touching her uvula.

I ran my right hand over the top and to the back of her head. On the next thrust, my hand gently pressed my cousin's head into my crotch. She gagged as my cock filled her mouth and plugged her throat. I released her after several seconds, and saw through her saliva-rimmed smile how much she enjoyed being manhandled.

Her lips found and swallowed my cock again, furiously pumping up and down my shaft while she grabbed my ass. My hands started pulling her face into my crotch. I fucked her throat faster and faster as my heart rate jumped and my muscles tensed.

My cock started pulsing, and I thought of how I had finished her off. I slowly but firmly buried my cock in her mouth until her nose bumped my pelvis.

"Ahhhhhhhhhhhh, fuck" I yelled, emptying my load down her throat, my cock coating her trachea with my seed.

I released after a few seconds, my cock still draining cum all over her mouth.

Tara kept sucking and pumping my shaft, a white inner ring forming between my cock and her red lips. With one final suck up my shaft, she released my cock, smiling at me with my cum smattering her mouth. She started licking her lips, scooping up the cum from her chin and sucking her fingers clean.

"Jesus Christ, Tara," I exclaimed. "You drained me."

She giggled up at me. "After how you ate my pussy, I didn't want to let you down."

"You could never let me down, Tara," I said, my hands lifting her up by her armpits. "I want to make love to every inch of your body."

Time for bed

I leaned in for another kiss, our tongues again dancing, and my hands running up her thighs and clutching her bare ass cheeks. After another 30 seconds of us buried in each other's mouths, she pulled back, holding her lips inches from my mouth.

"Do you want to see my bedroom?" she asked, a grin forming on her face.

Without waiting for an answer, she led me from the living room, once again the lost puppy as I came to terms with what was about to happen.

We padded into the bedroom. I started ditching my shoes, and her the sandals. I unbuttoned my shirt undid my belt, slipped off my pants and finally dropped my boxers. She peeled her dress, already down below her breasts, down to her waist.

After slipping my socks off, I dropped to my knees, and started tugging her dress down her hips, her bubble starting t bulge from the tight fabric. My fingers hooked between her cheeks and the dress, pulling down and releasing her plump, sexy ass, staring me in the face.

I crouched down and leaned my head back, pressing my face into her cheeks. My tongue reached her anus and started circling for several seconds, as she started whimpering again.

"You going to lick my asshole too? I really am a lucky girl," she exclaimed, brushing my hair with her hand as I licked her asshole and motor-boated her cheeks. She put her arms on the edge of the bed, gradually leaning over and pulling the sheets down.

Taking one last bite at her ass cheeks, I started kissing my way up her back, hugging her around the stomach and mounting her. I started grinding my cock, rock hard again after playing with her ass, up and down her crack like we were back at the club.

I pushed her up on the bed. She crawled forward on all fours until her hands gripped the wooden headboard, her thighs straight up and her butt outthrust and inviting me in as I crawled up behind her and once again nestled my crotch in.

"Remember this?" I said, hugging my arms around her waist and bucking my hips as my shaft rubbed over her pussy.

"I remember wanting to feel it inside me," she said, her hand going down to line my cock up with her dripping pussy. "Good thing I'm still on birth control, because I don't have any condoms. Now be a good boy and fuck your cousin, Ethan."

I started rubbing my bulbous head across her pussy lips, parting them as I pressed inward. I steadily buried my cock to the hilt in her pussy, as she clenched around me, and I hugged her closer.

"Oh my god, that's big," she whined, gripping harder as I pulled her toward me.

I started steadily pumping my cock in and out of her wet pussy, rubbing my hands and kissing my way up her arched back.

"Oh, fuck you feel good, Tara," I said, running my hands up her arms to grip the headboard with her, thrusting into her faster and faster.

I kissed along her shoulders, then along the side of her neck, before taking my left hand and tilting her chin toward me. She gave me an open-mouthed gasp like she was an innocent girl being deflowered. I kept turning her head until I could reach mine around, locking onto her lips.

We half-kissed as Tara broke our embrace with every thrust of my hips, moaning into my face. I thrust into her harder and faster, as we pressed our cheeks together. She arched her back, her tits jutting forward and her ass sticking out for my cock to assault.

"Oh-oh-oh-oh-oh-oh-oh-oh," she whined, her moan breaking and jumping an octave every time my pelvis slapped her ass.

The rhythm of my drilling picked up as I pulled her so hard from her grip on the headboard that her knees left the mattress. "I'm close, baby. I'm so fucking close."

Her whimpering and my panting reached a fever pitch as we started to peak.

"Ah, ah, ah, ah, ah, ah, ah, ah, ahhhhhhhhhhhh," she whined, again reaching a crescendo. Several more thrusts, and I buried my cock all the way in, holding her in a vice grip as we both clenched our bodies and rode out several waves of ecstasy.

As the waves receded, we let go of the headboard, falling backward to the center of the bed, laughing.

"Oh my god, Tara, that was the best I've ever felt," I said, as we cuddled on our sides in the fetal position, my lips nuzzling her neck and my softening cock letting out more and more of our cum from her dripping pussy. "Thanks for making me feel like a man for a night tonight."

She giggled after a few seconds. "That must be why you've been hanging out with me so much? You wanted to sleep with your MILF cousin."

We scooted our bodies up until our heads rested on the pillows. I pulled the sheets up over us.

"But I loved it, Ethan. And don't worry; this won't be the last time I make you feel like a man," she said, as we slowly dozed off in each other's embrace.