Ethan's Confession

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Tell me to suck your cock," Ethan said as he started to go down to his knees.

"No, son," Father James answered as he grabbed Ethan under the arms and puled him upright.

"But I want to - really bad," Ethan whined.

"Not here," Father James replied, and with that he led Ethan over to the door on the side of his office, his bedroom.

As he herded young Ethan into his sanctuary, they passed the full-length mirror near the doorway. It was a mirror Father James had always meant to have taken down because of moments like this, but he looked at the images nonetheless as they passed.

Not at the faces, because that wasn't something that Father James was able to do this time any more than he had the previous times, but despite his guilty feelings there was something about the image of the two naked men that managed to set the priest's misgivings on the back burner.

Ethan, the man-child with his cock still fully engorged and bouncing in front of him, and Father James, three times the age of his barely legal protege, in close pursuit with his own organ swaying close to the bony little rump right in front of him, his mind everywhere but where it should have been, and then the door opened and closed behind them.

Inside the bedroom, Father James had barely closed the door behind them and clicked the light on to the low setting when Ethan was down on his knees, his hands bringing his meaty organ to his mouth as he looked upward for approval.

"So good," Father James sighed as he watched Ethan's mouth stretched as wide as possible while his lips went over the ridge of the plump glans and down the shaft a bit.

Ethan's hands were working on what his mouth couldn't reach, and the young man was so adept at what he was doing that Father James finally had to pull him away and drag him to his feet once more and over to the bed.

Father James sat on the edge of the bed and had Ethan stand in front of him, explaining that while he would love to assume the same position Ethan had, his back wouldn't like it. Ethan's cock was inches from his face, and as Father James touched it for the first time he seemed to notice for the first time than Ethan was uncircumcised, with his forekin apparently slid back over the glans on the way to the bedroom.

His pudgy fingers took Ethan's cock and retracted the foreskin before he brought it to his mouth, his lips sliding effortless down the entire length of the lad's organ until his nose was buried in the tuft of curls above it.

"Omigod!" Ethan groaned as Father's James sucked furiously on his dick before letting his lips slide back up to the tip. "Can't - gonna!"

"Resist it," Father James gasped as he took the throbbing tool from his mouth. "I want this to last as much as you do."

"Trying," Ethan whimpered, looking up to the ceiling as the mouth fully engulfed him again while the priests hands squeezed his butt.

Ethan managed to last long enough for Father James to swallow his prong a few more times before all the straining and bouncing on his tip-toes were unable to contain his orgasm, and Father James swallowed his seed as fast as it spat down his throat, not letting go until Ethan was fully spent.

"That was so good, Father," Ethan said, hugging his mentor before easing the older man down to the bedding.

Ethan went back to what he had started earlier, and in no time at all had gotten Father James fully erect as he knelt beside him, his saliva making nearly half of the prodigious 9" glisten with his spit while Father James groaned and clutched at the sheets.

"Don't cum - please don't cum," Ethan pleaded when he took the monolith out of his mouth.

"It's too good - you're too good," Father James gasped, his ruddy face the same shade as his swollen organ.

"You know what I want," Ethan said, and then practically begged while asking, "Please?"

Father James nodded and rolled off of the bed and over to the night stand, pulling a tube of lube out of the drawer before returning to Ethan, who was perched on the end of the bed, waiting.

"Let me first," Ethan said, taking the tube from Father James and squeezing some onto his palm. "Oh man!"

Ethan's hands worked up and down the monstrous organ, lubing the richly veined cock all the way down to the salt and pepper pubes, and when he was through Ethan allowed Father James to position him the way he wanted.

Standing at the foot of the bed, Father James had Ethan kneel on the very edge with his lower legs dangling over so he could take the lad standing up. Before him, Father James spread the cheeks and looked at the pink wrinkled knot that looked so pure despite what Ethan had told him.

Father James bent over and ran his tongue up the crack, dabbing at the tiny orifice while his hand reached under and grabbed Ethan's scrotum, squeezing the dangling orbs while he licked until his back told him to straighten up.

"Oh yeah!" Ethan groaned when he felt Father James insert his index finger into his anus, and leaned back into the digit to take it all in. "Feels good. Put another one in."

Carefully, Father James added a second digit to the equation, and was shocked when Ethan not only took it but started grinding into his hand while speaking in tongues, cursing now without apologies.

"Do it. Fuck me. Fuck me hand!"

Instead of offending Father James, his vulgar speech seemed to inflame him, so it was without hesitation that he pulled his fingers out of Ethan's tight orifice and brought the swollen knob of his manhood to the slightly opened hole.

"Yeah! Ethan cried. "More!"

Father James leaned into Ethan, his cock feeling as if it was destroying the tender membranes as he impaled Ethan as far as he could before pulling backwards and plunging in again.

Father James held onto Ethan's bony hips and started moving the lad to and fro while staying practically still himself. Ethan was sobbing and caterwauling under the pounding, still imploring Father James to be rougher in between squealing like a pig.

"Harder," Ethan grunted as he felt Father James lean down over him while sliding his hand down from his hip, grabbing Ethan's returning erection as it slapped up to his own stomach after every thrust from behind.

"Pull it! Pull it hard!" Ethan practically screamed as Father James yanked with all his might on Ethan's cock while the lad hosed down the bedding with his seed.

It was Father James now cumming, and as he felt the orgasm approach he pulled out nearly all the way before impaling Ethan to the hilt, filling the young man's bowels with his seed as his own hamstrings screamed in pain.

"Leave it in - long as you can," Ethan asked as Father James straightened up, and his mentor did as he was asked, allowing his cock to go limp inside of Ethan while he spread the droplets of his sweat over Ethan's back.

"Ooh!" Ethan chirped as the flaccid cock finally slithered out of his orifice.

Father James straightened up and put his hands on his back while staring at the still gaping anus of the young man as it slowly shrunk back down to the innocent puckered ring it had been before, with only the milky seed oozing out of it evidence that it had been violated.

"That was so good, Father," Ethan said, embracing the older man as he slid down next to him on the bed.

"Indeed," Father James said, and after they rested for a while Ethan suggested they shower.

Ethan walked a little awkwardly at first, but after Father James put his arm around him the two of them made it to the bathroom. They shared the shower together, enjoying the intimate exchange as they cleaned each other thoroughly.

Drying each other afterward, Father James smiled as he brought the towel down to the lad's privates, and as he retracted the foreskin of Ethan's penis to dry beneath, he was compelled to comment.

"Certainly bears no resemblance to what he looks like when he's angry," Father James opined as he gently toweled the tiny wrinkled tube.

"I know. Before I go into the showers I usually pull on it awhile so it looks bigger."

"Like this?" Father James asked with a mischievous grin as he began tugging on Ethan's cock, amazed at the elasticity of his manhood, and as he did, the 2" became 8" in seconds flat.

"Oh. Did I do that?" Father James said with a laugh as as stroked the arching member with was dry and hard again. "Let's get back to bed so I can get rid of this problem."

"Can we - you know - do it again?" Ethan asked innocently.

"I'm afraid you can't raise the dead," Father James said sadly, but while he wasn't able to get hard enough to repeat the act, Father James did manage to have an orgasm courtesy of Ethan's mouth and the couple of nimble fingers the lad worked around inside of him.

Ethan managed to have a couple more of his own, and after the last one Ethan said with regret that he had to get home.

"Mom starts to get worried when it gets near midnight," Ethan said. "She always tells me that even though I'm 18 I'm still her baby."

"She's right."

"Father? That man. The one I told you about? He told me he wants me to go to his house again," Ethan explained as he got dressed.

"I don't know about that, Ethan," Father James replied.

"He said he has a friend, and he wants the three of us to - you know."

"Ethan, that sounds dangerous," Father James responded, the thought of men taking advantage of him like that making him queasy, along with a twinge of jealously about another man savoring the erotic delights than Ethan possessed.

"But sometimes I get - you know - crazy? Like it did with you? I get so excited I start talking dirty and can't say no to anything."

"You're an adult, Ethan. You can do what you want, but it scares me."

"Can I come talk to you again?" Ethan asked hopefully. "When I start feeling that way again? We can - you know - talk and stuff?"

"I'd like that very much Ethan."

"Okay then," Ethan said, and then he was gone and Father James was alone.

"What have I done?" Father James asked the reflection in the mirror, adding, "Again. You're weak. So very weak."

The 55 year old man, whose body was feeling twice that, eased back into the bed and stared at the ceiling while hoping for sleep to come. It didn't come right away, and as he replayed the evening in his mind his thoughts combined with the scent of their semen which still hung in the air like a cloud teamed up to make his cock tingle.

"Oh Ethan," Father James sighed after kicking off the sheet and taking his rather flaccid cock in hand, and while it took a while, he managed yet another orgasm.

This third one of the evening was inspired by the thought of doing something he hadn't done since he was a youth and was taken by that stranger years ago. Father James came while imagining young Ethan mounting him and probing him long and deep with that slender pole, and after he came he cursed himself again for being so weak.

Across town, Ethan was on the phone, speaking to his closest friend. He had called right after arriving home, just as he had promised, and was not surprised when his friend Kevin picked up on the first ring.

"Well?" Kevin said. "Give it to me."

"Aren't you the impatient one? Ethan said softly, not wanting his mother to hear from her bedroom next door.

"You chickened out, didn't you?"

"Noooo..."

"Well?"

"He was easy," Ethan said. "So easy it wasn't funny."

"Tell me everything."

"I'm tired. I'll tell you tomorrow."

"Fuck you. Tell me now or I'll come over and tell your mother you're the best cocksucker in town."

"Okay, I'll give you the highlights. Maybe tomorrow you can come over after my Mom goes to work and I'll tell you while I stick my dick down your throat."

"Deal."

"Okay. I went over, acting all nervous and scared, and told him the story. I think he might have been a little suspicious."

"You didn't tell him the same fucking story, did you?"

"Don't worry. I changed some stuff around, but he did mention that another kid in the parish had told him something similar."

"Shit. You should have made up something way different."

"I like your story too much. Besides, he didn't seem to care once he saw the bulge in my pants I got while telling him how poor little me supposedly got taken advantage of."

"So what did he do?"

"He sucked me off. Deep throated me!"

"Took your whole cock? Damn! He is good too." Kevin agreed.

"Then I sucked him a while before telling him I wanted it up the ass."

"How was it?"

"Man, when I saw the size of that thing I almost ran. His cock is like a salami."

"Told you."

"Almost passed out when he stuck the head of it in me, but I gritted my teeth and soon it went from pain to pleasure, mostly."

"That it?"

"We took a shower, and then gave each other head again. I came twice more."

"You didn't get Father James to cum again, did you?"

"Yep."

"Bullshit."

"No, he came again. Really. Didn't get hard but I got him to spit a load in my mouth. Guess he must have liked what I had down his throat at the time. What time you coming over tomorrow?"

"Noon okay?"

"Fine."

"Damn, you got me so hard I'll never get to sleep without jacking off."

"Save some for tomorrow."

"I will. Night," Kevin said, and after hanging up started stroking his boner, thinking not only about tomorrow with Ethan but also about Thursday night, when he had a follow-up appointment with Father James to discuss his own life some more.

>>>

thanks for reading.

12