Ethel and Gene, A New Life Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Borntolust
Borntolust
1,051 Followers

Eloise pulled me on top of herself and guided my cock into her wet pussy. "I need you to fuck me, Gina,"

She was hot. I had cum a couple of times already. I lasted a long time and Eloise had multiple orgasms. By the time I poured my cum into her ready pussy she was cumming almost continuously. Her hips lifted so I was thrusting almost straight down into her. Her legs hooked over my back, clasped at the ankles.

We dozed off for an hour. She woke me with kisses. I responded. I was becoming aroused once again, my cock hardening. Mom had other ideas. She urged my head towards her cunt. She was making it plain that this is one of the times she would be dominate and that I was to eat her.

Lying between her thighs I gazed at her lush bush. At her wet and swollen labia. I pushed my tongue into her cunt to her cries of, "Oh yes, Gina."

I licked at her juices, I sucked her clit, I pushed my tongue deep into her vagina searching for the salty sweet cum I had poured into her. I opened my mouth and covered her vulva, sucked to draw more of the cum from her tunnel.

I was in ecstasy as she came. Her fleshy thighs closed on my head, her hand held me tight to the hot aromatic pussy.

She held me there as she came with cries of lust and gratification. Held me until she was replete.

She pulled me up to lie next to her. She licked her juices from my face. "I have another treat for you later, Gina,"

""I'll look forward to it, Eloise, I love you."

"And I love you, Gina."

After a nap we had a light dinner. Eloise poured us each a glass of wine. The conversation worked around to our planned shopping trip.

"Do you want some clothes for vacation, Gina?"

"Probably, do you think I could get by in a swimsuit?"

"Only until you got hard, Dear," Mom laughed.

"Maybe I should just be Gina when we're in our room then."

"Well," Eloise was thoughtful. "I think you can probably do a lot more than that. I would hope that people who live an incestuous life would be quite open minded."

"You have nice legs, Gina. I think we should get you some shorts, tank tops too."

"OK, Eloise. You know more about it than I do. One thing I've been thinking about is whether to let my hair grow."

"That's something you may be able to do, Gina. We could have some hairpieces made once it got long enough. It probably wouldn't cause much comment at a college."

We went to bed early. Both of us were anticipating what was to come. We touched up my makeup. I helped Eloise put the belt on. She was wearing nylons, the strap on belt and nothing else. I was still dressed as I had been before.

In bed we cuddled and fondled each other. Mom licked my cock and I sucked her boobs. I let my fingers play in the crack of her ass as I nibbled at them.

Mom rolled me over onto my belly and put lots of lube in my ass. I turned back over and Mom put the wedge under my butt. The dildos she had used previously had been replaced by a vibrator. I watched as she spread jelly over it. She turned it on low speed and slid it into my ass.

Even on low it was an amazing sensation. As soon as she dialed up the sped I came intensely. My cum exploded from my cock to pour over my belly. My body was a mass of thrilling sensations.

I had cum so quickly that Mom hadn't even had a chance to get her vibrator going. I clasped her to me. "Cum for me, Mom," I told her in Gina's voice. "Fuck me and cum for me."

I held her close as she turned her vibrator up and brought herself to a climax. I held her still until she had cum twice more. The last an intense, satisfying orgasm that left for sobbing with orgasmic joy.

Mom cleaned us up and took the belt off. "I'm sorry, Mom," I told her. "I never felt anything like that before. I couldn't control myself."

"Not your fault, Gina, I never anticipated it either."

We slept together until morning. We woke up together and after we'd brushed our teeth I sat Mom in the chair and ate her pussy until she had cum several times. As I stood she sat there replete, her legs spread lewdly, as she recouped her strength.

I got us both robes from the closet and we went downstairs for our coffee and breakfast.

"Let's go shopping early," Eloise said as we ate. "Say about eleven."

That was ok with me. As soon as we cleaned up the breakfast dishes we showered together. Mom made me up carefully. We wore the light brown wig and the dress I had worn to lunch with Eloise and Jenny. We really didn't have a lot of choices. My wardrobe was quite meager. Not surprising considering I had only started wearing such clothes a short time before.

Mom said I needed more of a wardrobe too. She thought that once we knew the sizes we wanted we could get quite a bit through the internet.

I wore dark glasses as an added precaution. I got in the car in the garage and slid far down in the seat as Mom backed out. I sat up a couple of blocks from the house.

"I really don't like sneaking around," I told Eloise.

"I don't either," she replied. "I think, eventually, we'll move."

That was the first inkling I had that Mom had thoughts about the future. She wouldn't discuss them, though. She told me that I would know everything as soon as she had thought things through.

The shopping trip went well. Some of the shops were closed since it was Sunday, but the larger stores and chains were all open. We bought a lot more than we had originally planned on. My feminine persona was a success. No one seemed to doubt my gender. My voice, the few times I used it worked well. I even used the ladies rest room without a problem. I am glad they had stalls with doors.

It was late afternoon when we arrived back home loaded with packages, including Chinese carryout for dinner. We worked together sorting things out and hanging up new clothes.

Back downstairs Mom checked our email while I set the table and heated up our dinner. There was a response from Jenny. She would put in for a vacation the next day she said.

I hugged Mom and thanked her for all the new things. She kissed me and told me that I deserved them.

We ate dinner and relaxed on the couch. The tv was on, but we weren't paying much attention to it. We just sat close together and enjoyed each other's nearness.

"I really enjoyed myself today," Mom told me. "I was thinking of you as my daughter."

"Thank you, Mom. That means a lot to me."

I pulled her to me for a kiss. A soft loving kiss that soon had our tongues dancing and our mouths open and wet. We broke the kiss and looked at each other. Eloise stood and held out her hand for me.

In the bedroom she slid her panties off and waited for me to do the same. She opened her blouse but did not take it off. We kissed and I opened the hooks on the front of her bra.

We ate each other with our dresses on. I found it exciting to push Eloise's skirt up over her hips and lick at her fragrant cunt. She told me later that it added a little excitement for her too.

We fucked too. After bringing each other to glorious orgasms with lips and tongues and teeth Mom rode my cock until we both came again. Multiple times for her.

We were able to get undressed for bed. Naked in fact. We slept holding each other. We woke up early enough to take a leisurely shower together. Mom had to work, but we took time to shave my legs.

While Mom dressed I got ready for my day. I shaved carefully. I put on a pair of crotchless pantyhose we had purchased on our shopping expedition. I didn't put on panties. After the night before we both realized there was something about your partner wearing a dress with nothing under it. Eloise looked me over with the pantyhose. She nodded her approval. After a bra I put on one of the dresses we had bought. Last was a pair of shoes with blocky heels about an inch and a half high. The heels were blocky so I wouldn't worry about balance while doing housework.

We put on the short brown wig and applied a minimum of makeup. I was ready for the day. I kissed mom goodbye and saw her off to work.

I busied myself with the laundry. We had fallen behind. Sniffing Mom's panties led to pleasant reminiscing. A had a pleasant day. Between bouts of housework I ran searches on the internet. I was still trying to find information about crossdressing that might apply to me.

On a whim I looked for crossdressing establishments in our city. There were a couple of boutiques that seemed to cater to us, but it didn't look like something they specialized in.

About three o'clock I fixed a salad for dinner. I took a couple of small steaks out of the freezer to thaw. With dinner preparation done I shaved again. I put a small dab of perfume behind my ear and went back to the computer to wait for Mom to come home.

Out of curiosity I checked on facial hair removal. Shaving and depilating was getting to be a chore. I found that it could be done, but the process was expensive. I heard Mom drive into the garage and got up to meet her at the door.

When she came into the kitchen I greeted her with a hug and an affectionate kiss on the lips. She held the kiss for a while as she pushed her tongue between my lips.

She took her jacket off and laid it over a chair. Her blouse and bra followed. I lifted one of her plump tits to my lips and sucked at her nipples. Mom sighed and held my head as I did.

I straightened up and led her to our chair. She stopped in front of it, pulled up her skirt and pushed her panties down. They fell around her ankles and she kicked them off.

Still in her skirt she sat. I knelt in front of her and pushed her skirt up to gaze at her lush pubes, at her labia glistening with the dew of her juices. As the night before there seemed to be an added fillip from her wearing a skirt. A fetish? I wondered. It didn't matter at the moment. I rested my head against her splayed thigh to inhale her bouquet.

It was wonderful. A day's accumulation of her essences. The fluids of her body blended into an aromatic scent meant just for me. Her hands on my head urged me to her pussy. The pressure light, but insistent.

I didn't resist her. I let her hands guide my face to her pussy, my tongue to the red and swollen flesh behind her labia. My lips to the hard nubbin of her clit. Eloise was hot and ready. She came quickly and intensely. Her hells dug into my back as she cried out with orgasmic joy.

My cock hardened as I ate her. As I brought her to yet more orgasms. It tented my dress and I could feel the blood pulsating in the steely shaft. Replete, Eloise pushed my head away from her flowing pussy. "Enough," she gasped.

She rested a moment. Then told me, "Your turn."

We traded places and as I sat in the chair she knelt in front of me. She pushed my dress up to expose my throbbing cock. I hadn't put panties on all day. I had enjoyed the feel of my cock swinging free while the crotchless pantyhose felt great encasing my legs.

Mom rubbed her face against my nylon clad thigh and against my hard cock. She licked at my shaft and her lips parted to take him into her hot, wet mouth.

It was wonderful. My mother's lips and tongue sucking at my cock caused me to cum with a gush. My slick, creamy cum poured into her welcoming mouth as thrills ripped through my body.

She drew me down from the chair to join her. We knelt facing each other. We often did so after we had sucked and licked each other to an orgasm. We kissed to exchange tastes and to lick each other's juices from lips and faces. It was always a nice way to finish.

We rested together on the couch until I got up to get dinner. I set the table while Eloise checked our email. There wasn't any that was very important. Mom did email the two ladies that she corresponded with through FLU. She told them of our upcoming vacation and asked if they would be interested in ever meeting. The idea being that an incest themed resort would be the ideal place to get together.

The steaks turned out well and Eloise and I had a pleasant dinner. She in an open blouse with bare tits and a disheveled skirt. Me in my housedress. Neither of us wore panties.

I told her about my day and how I had checked on local businesses that catered to crossdressing. Or 'CD' as I was learning it was called.

"That's interesting," Mom responded. "I know Jenny would be interested in that. Remember she mentioned checking on it in her home town."

Eloise helped me clean up after dinner. "It was nice to come home to you as Gina," she told me.

"Thank you, Eloise, It was really great being feminine all day."

We relaxed on the couch, cuddled together, until bedtime. An early bedtime I might add. In the bedroom we stripped and put on sheer nightgowns. Just looking at Eloise made me hard again. Her areolas and her bush showed through the filmy fabric. She said much the same about me, except that she was aroused by the shadow of my hardening cock.

In bed we made love with lots of kisses and fondling. She rode my cock with our nightgowns bunched around our waists. We came together to a glorious orgasm.

In the morning, after coffee, we ate each other. After we showered she dressed for work. I sent her off with a kiss.

I did housework all day, dressed in my pantyhose and housedress. My cock swung free, half hard. My body tingled with the memories of the weekend. It had truly made me feel feminine.

I had a feeling that what had occurred so far was only the beginning. That there was much more still to come.

Borntolust
Borntolust
1,051 Followers
12
  • COMMENTS
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
4 Comments
oldpantythiefoldpantythiefalmost 2 years ago

Okay, so far things have been going well, but I have to take exception to a couple of things; First, if you are going to dress and don't want to be embarrassed by tenting, you need to tuck and wear a gaff. Works even with a swimsuit. Second, taking something up the ass the first time is usually a pain in the ass to be blunt. Lubrication is a must, but it needs to be slow and easy until the sphincter muscles learn to relax. Reflex is to tighten up, it's best to start small, like one finger, then work up. Taking that dildo up his ass would make him walk funny for a day or so. Other than that, the story is rolling along nicely.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
The best series ever!

I totally loved every chapter so far and can't wait for the next one.

10 out of 5!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago

wow getting better all the time

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago

Loves this whole story can't wait for the next chapter

Share this Story

Similar Stories

Linda's Discovery Mom discovers her son's secret.in Incest/Taboo
One Teen, One Mom, Three Aunts and a Cousin Guy discovers family female sex secret at Christmas wedding.in Incest/Taboo
Shipwrecked with My Son A mother & son struggle to resist their urges on an island.in Incest/Taboo
The Challenge Ch. 01 A woman is offered money to have sex with her son.in Incest/Taboo
BSTC Where Moms take their Sons to teach them how to fuck.in Incest/Taboo
More Stories