EuroLetters Ch. 05

Story Info
Gina's moved on to another city and another adventure.
1.5k words
4.48
41k
2

Part 5 of the 9 part series

Updated 10/05/2022
Created 03/28/2005
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Goldeniangel
Goldeniangel
12,563 Followers

Dear Clara,

Oh darling, you should be so sorry that you're missing out on this trip! I'm having the most fantastic time...

We're in Amsterdam now and we went to the Red Light district today, it was so much fun! There were sex stores everywhere, I ended up buying an elastic whip as a joke... but more about that later! After we all had fun getting new things in the sex shops we walked down the street to where we heard there was an Erotica Museum... on our way we passed this guy coming out of one of the hooker's places, he looked like he was only 16!!! A whole group of his buddies were standing outside cheering for him, it was the funniest thing in the world! This old guy standing next to me that was watching goes, "Well, he's a man now!" I was dying, I was laughing so hard!!!!!

The Erotica Museum was really cool, they had all this Erotic Art, I got horny just looking at everything!! I wanted one of the statues that were having sex. Everything was so sexy that I kept turning my back to people so that I could rub my clitty through my jeans, it was just getting me so worked up! There was a cartoon place there that was playing the weirdest shit though, it was like these fake Bugs Bunny and Porky Pig type characters and they were having mad sex with all these hot cartoon girls!! It was the funniest thing ever, we stopped and watched it for like 10 minutes just because we couldn't believe it.

Anyway, while we were down in the district I ended up running into this guy that was really cute, and I could totally tell that he was checking me out all the way. He kept running his eyes up and down my legs and over my chest, and I knew my nipples were all hard because I was so turned on by the Erotica Museum... so I started throwing flirtatious glances back at him. Eventually he ended up coming up and asking me what was in my bag, so I opened it and showed him my newly bought whip... and his eyes just lit up!!!! He asked me if I wanted to come with him and find out what it was for... I was kind of scared but I was so turned on and the look in his eyes was so hot... and I have to admit I was really curious!

So I went with him, found out his name was Garritt, and he took me to his apartment. It was really nice, but I didn't have much time to admire it because he started kissing me and grabbing at my ass. I was so horny that I just jumped up on him, wrapping my legs around his waist and I could feel his dick pressing against my thigh. Before I knew it we were in his bedroom and he was pulling off my clothes, really hard kind of, and it was so hot and rough, he put the bag next the bed and started rubbing his hands all over me. He was still totally clothed and I tried to reach up to start undressing him, but he just pulled back and grabbed my wrist with this burning look in his eyes... I don't know what it was, I just froze. He leaned back down and started kissing me and put my wrists above my head, holding me down with his hands and his body.

I was writhing against him, I was so hot for it, and the fact that he was holding me down just seemed even hotter. Then all of the sudden, he was pulling away from me and pulling off his clothes and my hands were still in place! I couldn't move them! Then I realized that the bastard had handcuffed me to his bed and I hadn't even noticed! Before I could even scream or anything he was back on top of me, his tongue down my throat and his hands squeezing my boobs so hard... I was going to scream, I really was, but it came out more like a moan.

He was pinching my pink little nipples so hard, and twisting them around, it hurt sooooo much but at the same time it just made me even hornier!!! I wanted him to hurt me, I was rubbing my pussy all over his jeans, coating the front of them with my juices.

When he pulled away again, to take off his pants, I didn't even think about trying to scream or get away, I was getting used to being handcuffed! There was something really hot about being at a total stranger's mercy, that he could use me however he wanted and I wouldn't be able to do anything to stop it! His dick was gorgeous, 10 inches long and thick, I wanted him to just plunge it into me and fuck me hard.

Instead he reached down and picked up the bag with the whip in it, and I started getting a little worried. Pulling it out he felt the strands, smiling at me, and then brought it down hard on my right boob. I yelped, and pulled at the handcuffs, shocked and kinda angry, but before I could yell at him he was hitting my left boob with it. He went back and forth while I yelped and started begging for him to stop, it hurt so much every time one of the strands would hit my poor nipples!!! When he finally put the whip down my boobs were bright pink and smarting, my nipples felt like they were going to explode off my chest.

Tossing the whip off to the side he pressed his body down on mine hard, smashing my poor boobs and I moaned into his mouth while he started kissing me again. Then I could feel him pressing into my pussy, he kinda nudged around until his head was in, and then suddenly he shoved himself all the way up in me!!!! I screamed into his mouth, I was so surprised and it kinda hurt but felt so good at the same time too.

He started really pumping, showing no mercy at all for my, rubbing his chest against my tits and pounding me hard, not giving me a chance to adjust at all! And the thing was, I was kinda glad that he hadn't, it felt so good to just be used and fucked hard. The whole situation and the day just got to me and I started cumming and screaming, just feeling him stretch me open over and over again. While I was cumming he slowed the fucking a little but sucked one of my nipples into his mouth and bit down on it, I thought I was going to die it hurt so bad, but the pain got all mixed up with the cum and I was cumming harder than ever, I started crying it felt so good.

When he moved his mouth over to my other nipple I was begging for it, and he bit that nipple even harder and I started my way up to another climax. As soon as he popped my nipple out of his mouth he started pounding me harder than ever, taking my legs and putting them over his shoulders so that I was bent almost in half!!! I felt like he was shoving himself up into my stomach, it hurt so good. Then he started spanking me, I guess my ass being right there was just too good a target... it felt so good, I wanted him to hurt me more and more, make it really rough and wild, I was yelling at him to fuck me harder and to hit me.

All of the sudden he pulls out and shoves into my ass, all in one stroke, just like he had with my pussy. I screamed again and started cumming immediately, he let one of my legs drop and started spanking my pussy while he fucked my ass, and I'm creaming all over his hand even though it's hurting my poor little pussy.

I don't know what was with me, I never thought I'd be the type to enjoy anything like that, but it was so kinky and hot that I just couldn't help it. By the time he came in my ass I was crying again, only this time it was from cumming so much, and my poor pussy was all pink and hurting from its spanking.

He just kinda fell to the side of me and we both fell asleep, with my arms still handcuffed over my head.

I was sorry to have to say goodbye to him, but I don't know if I could've handled something like that again! Besides, I'm in Amsterdam, I have to be able to find another group to play around with! Those guys in London really got me going with the group sex thing... I'm starting to really wonder what it would be like to be sandwiched between two guys... one in my pussy and one in my ass.

Maybe by the time I write you again, I'll know!

*kisses and a pussy slap*

Gina

Goldeniangel
Goldeniangel
12,563 Followers