EuroLetters Ch. 08

Story Info
Gina finally gets sandwiched - between twins.
1.2k words
4.48
54.4k
5
0

Part 8 of the 9 part series

Updated 10/05/2022
Created 03/28/2005
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Goldeniangel
Goldeniangel
12,578 Followers

Hey Clara!

Well, I finally got my goal from my last letter! I had two guys at once!!! God, was it crazy, I'll have to tell you how it happened!

I was just out walking around on my own, doing some shopping, when I ran into these two really hot guys, who were TWINS!!! They were both totally checking me out, and so I started flirting with them. They spoke pretty good English, and we went out to get something to eat, their names were Kyler and Skyler. Well they spent the entire time competing for little ol' me!!!! It was so cute, talk about sibling rivalry! Of course I did everything I could to encourage it, leaning forward so that they could really appreciate my cleavage, playing them off of each other.

The kicker came when they started telling me that they've dated some of the same girls, and then got into an argument about who the girls said was the better kisser!!! So of course I told them that I'd be happy to judge. They got all flirty and Kyler asked if the winner would get to go home with me... I said why don't they both come home with me!!! They got this really surprised look on their faces, I almost laughed, it was so funny how shocked they were!!! Apparently none of the girls that they knew would have been willing to do a threesome with two brothers, especially twins, and they were shocked that an American would be interested! I told them that I most DEFINITELY would be interested as long as they were up for it - so to speak =D

Well, we finished lunch pretty quickly and got out of there, they were both groping me the entire walk back to the hotel. Fortunately since it was the middle of the day almost no one was around, and all of our classmates were off doing tour sites and stuff like that. After all, I definitely wouldn't have wanted to run into Mr. Lay!!! Just think of how the poor man might react, and I'm definitely not quite ready to give him up!!

Anyway, as soon as we got in the room we all started stripping... and then they like attacked me! Tossed me on the bed and they each started playing with one of my boobs, I was moaning and talking like a total slut, taking both of their dicks in my hands and stroking them hard. They were even exactly the same size!!! It was so sexy to be in bed with twins, a little weird too but very cool!!!! Especially hot twins =D They were pulling and tugging on my boobs and nipples, and then Skyler figured out just how much biting my nipples really got me going and they both went to work! I thought I was going to cum just from all the attention they were giving my tits!!!

Then Kyler got his other hand down between my legs and was stroking my pussy and putting his fingers in my pussy and ass; I was totally going wild.

Well, it was a long night, so I'll get to the good stuff. Eventually we got into position with me in doggy-style so that I could suck and fuck at the same time. I figured I would work my way up to taking them both at once in a sandwich. So Kyler got right behind me and started fucking my pussy and caressing my ass; and I just swallowed Skyler. They were both decently sized but I've gotten a lot of practice swallowing dicks, I think I'll only need to use Good Head for the very biggest now! It's easier and easier every time!

So we fucked like that, both of them running their hands all over my body so that I was so turned on and hot, I started cumming like crazy when Kyler finally started playing with my clit. He started fucking me even harder then, and then came in my pussy while I was still cumming. Skyler still hadn't cum yet though, so I got on my back and had him go into my pussy. He said that the feeling of sloppy seconds was so hot, it was all gooey and squishy inside me. Well, after they'd both cum in my pussy I started reaching my fingers into and pulling them out all covered in juices, and I started licking it off and rubbing it over my tits.

That got them both so hot that they were pretty ready to go again!!! I had Skyler start fucking my pussy again while I put Kyler in my mouth, and then I asked Sklyer to fuck my ass!!! He got all excited and really just jammed it into me, and I screamed and Kyler went all the way down my throat while I was screaming! It hurt, but it was so hot too.

Once I thought I was loosened up enough in my ass, I had Sklyer stop and told Kyler to lay on his back. I climbed on top of him and started fucking, bouncing up and down on his dick so that my tits were heaving all over the place. After a few minutes of that I leaned forward so that my butt was totally open and asked Sklyer to fill me up... carefully!

It took him a little bit to work his way in, it was such a tight fit! I was moaning and whimpering the whole time, it hurt but not as much as I thought it would. It helped that they kept touching me all over and stroking me and telling me how hot and sexy I was, and how much my whimpers turned them on. Finally Sklyer was all the way in my ass and I felt SO full. It was the most amazing and intense feeling I've ever had during sex, like every nook and cranny of my body was filled with dick.

I started screaming at them to fuck me hard... and they did! I thought I was going to pass out from the pleasure, even the pain and discomfort in my ass started to feel really good! They were fucking me so hard and I felt like a rag doll, just flopping around in between them while they ravished my body. When I came, it was the hardest I've ever cum in my life, just screaming and crying, my whole body felt like it was on fire, like my ass and pussy were burning up!

It was even more intense when they both came, it was almost at the exact same time! Their big dicks swelled up inside me, filling me up even more, and then I could feel their cum actually spilling into my holes!!!

We lay like that for awhile, both of them in me and me sandwiched between them. It was just too intense to bear. I thought I was going to fall apart when they finally pulled out of me, I felt so sore but so good too! I'm getting together with them again tomorrow, my last full day of the trip! They're going to bring some of their friends. It was my idea. My last day in Europe, I'm going to get gang-banged by a whole group of hot Dutch guys!

*kisses and a finger in your pussy*

-Gina

Goldeniangel
Goldeniangel
12,578 Followers