Eva and Daddy Ch. 02

Story Info
Daddy's seduction begins.
2.7k words
4.36
84.7k
54

Part 2 of the 6 part series

Updated 10/31/2022
Created 06/18/2014
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Author's disclaimer: I know this isn't a terribly original story. The dad is hung, the daughter is petite and a virgin, there is incest (surprise!) and many paragraphs revolve around sex instead of character development. As for math, scales and percentages, I do understand these concepts even though they don't seem to apply here. It may be overdone, but this is a fantasy, so please enjoy it as one. Also, even petite women give birth vaginally to normal-sized babies that are bigger more than 2-inches across and 8-inches long. That being said, I hope you enjoy the continuation of this story!

*****

For the next few weeks, Eva tried to put it all out of her mind. She briefly debated taking on a summer job, but quickly discarded the idea, knowing that she wanted to just enjoy this last summer before university. Instead, Eva hung out with her friends, knowing that soon they would all be moving away to different universities all over the country. They were often at the beach, and just like she predicted, the guys loved her bikini and were always hitting on her. However, even with all these distractions, Eva would still find herself surreptitiously watching her daddy when she was at home, staring at Warren's crotch when he wasn't looking and undressing him with her eyes.

The more Eva tried to suppress her incestuous thoughts, the more her mind was filled with images of her daddy's meaty manhood deep inside her mom's petite frame, and quite often she pictured herself in her Janine's place, her daddy pounding in and out of her little cunny. Occasionally, chastising herself the whole time and feeling both torn and turned on, she would augment her imagination by spying on her parents, creeping around at night and peering at them through a crack in the door. From her hiding place, she would memorize the shape of her daddy's lovely cock as it either bobbed rampantly in front of him, was stroked by her mom, was deep inside her mom's mouth or pussy, or best of all, as it jerked when it came, spurting out torrents of hot cum.

Every time, Eva's belly fluttered and her ripe and tender young body would get flushed and warm. In the shadows, her pussy would be swollen, pink and shiny, dripping with want, and she would touch herself, her fingers parting her outer pussy lips to tease her creamy wet folds within, all to the sight, sound, and smell of her parents fucking. Afterwards, she would lay on her bed furiously playing with her puffy nipples, her fingers gliding over her slick and slippery clit, teasing her hot little love hole as she rocked her hips upwards, whimpering "yes Daddy... mmnggh, yes, lick my pussy, Daddy, your little baby has so much girly cream just you Daddy". Until finally, covered in a sheen of perspiration, she would moan and cum, her whole body jerking and arching off the bed as her inner walls rippled and clenched and spasmed. Yet she was always left wanting more, each spasm only serving as a reminder of her how much her wanton little cunny was begging to be filled by her daddy's stiff shaft.

The morning after, Eva would again be filled with shame and self-reproach, torn between a deep love for her parents and the persistent aching deep inside. Sometimes she was tempted to give in to the boys who harassed her, to help her get rid of the images and feelings that were consuming her from within. However, Eva also knew that getting together with someone she didn't care deeply enough about would be a mistake that ended only in hurt. What she didn't want to admit, even to herself, was that she wanted her daddy's raging cock to be the first thing to ever penetrate her, stretching her tight sheath, and finally making her a woman.

----

By mid-July, Eva had given up fighting her lust. She rationalized her thoughts and actions as being natural for a young woman who was a virgin and on the brink of change, to want her daddy to be her first lover. She figured she just needed one little taste and then he would be out of her system. However, Eva didn't know how to get what she wanted without hurting and alienating her mom in the process. Luckily, her dad often worked from home as a graphic designer while her mom was at the office, so she had him to herself most days. Summertime in Miami also gave Eva the perfect excuse to dress provocatively, and she would try to stop by his desk a few times every day to give him a hug and a kiss, putting a little extra wiggle into her walk as she left his office. Unfortunately, he never seemed to notice. Frustrated, Eva continued to be a voyeur, avidly watching her parents, helpless to stop her incestuous lust and the quivering inside her needy pussy. Every night, she would shudder and cum to the cries of "Daddy" leaving her sweet lips, and fall asleep to images of his fiercely rampant cock plundering her tender cunny.

Although she had almost given up hope, Eva's window of opportunity arrived early in August when Janine announced she needed to leave for 15 days for a business conference. Eva knew that if she wanted her daddy's cock to be buried deep inside her tight little cunt before she left for university, it had to be now or never. Now that she was aware of how sexually active her parents were, she was relying on her dad's sexual frustration to help bring him into her bed and between her legs, and she was really hoping the next two weeks would lead to the sexual awakening she had been dreaming about for so long.

The day after Eva and Warren dropped Janine off at the airport, Eva was in the pool lazily doing laps before breakfast. When she saw her dad come downstairs for coffee, she sleekly pulled herself out of the pool, grabbed a towel and started patting herself dry on the way into the kitchen. Stepping inside through the sliding door, she knew the air conditioning would harden her nipples and put them on full display through her white and gold bikini. Facing Warren, Eva arched her back, hands on her head and elbows up in the air, on the pretense of drying her hair.

"Morning Daddy!" she chirped, covertly watching him out of the corner of her eye.

"Morning baby," Warren turned towards the sliding door. "You're up early today." Looking at Eva, Warren's gaze was suddenly caught by the sight of his daughter's pink and puffy nipples straining through her swimsuit. "Errr... honey ... don't you think that bathing suit is a little, ahem, revealing?"

Eva paused drying her hair to look down at herself. "What are you talking about daddy? All the girls are wearing bikinis these days, and my breasts are so tiny, this top covers me completely!" She replied in mock-offense.

"Uhm, what I meant was ... well, don't you think it's a bit see-through?" Warren stammered.

"Don't be silly dad, I checked with the store clerk before I bought it to make sure it wouldn't be see-through at all after it got wet." Eva glibly lied, as she walked up to Warren and put her arms around his neck, pulling him down so she could give him a quick kiss on the cheek. "Anyway, let me go rinse off quickly and then I'll meet you back down here for brekkie!"

As Eva left, Warren was unconsciously drawn to the sight of her pert bum wiggling its way out of the kitchen, a faint shadow visible underneath the wet suit. As blood started to surge into his cock, Warren was disconcerted to remember that this wasn't the first time his shaft had started to thicken with thoughts of his baby girl. Now, as then, he reached down to rub his prick with the heel of his palm, eyes closing as he recalled in vivid detail the outline of Eva's nipples through her bikini. Warren was shocked out of his thoughts when he heard Eva moving around again at the top of the stairs. He quickly threw on an apron and tied it loosely around his waist, hoping to hide his hard-on from his daughter, and grabbed a frying pan and some eggs, milk, and flour to make it look like he had been busy cooking.

Eva paused at the bottom of the stairs. She had put on one of her favorite summer dresses, a lace and turquoise number with a haltered top, and had opted not to wear a bra underneath. Reaching up with both her hands, she briefly caressed her small tits and pinched her nipples to make them hard, before strolling back into the kitchen. "What's for breakfast daddy?" she asked as she leaned into Warren's back and gave him a hug from behind, all the while rubbing her sensitive breasts against him, hoping he could feel her nipples.

"Pancakes!" Warren replied hastily. Nervous and guilty, but turned-on, his heightened senses were aware of Eva's breasts and nipples as they dragged across his back. His cock, which had deflated at the fear of being caught, started stirring back to life with what he thought was an innocent hug from his daughter. Frozen in place, Warren was trying to decide what to do, when Eva stepped back and sat down at the table.

"Mmm, I love pancakes! And yours are totally the best Dad!"

"I don't know about that, but I know how much you love them. Why don't you grab the maple syrup and butter and put them on the table?"

Soon after, father and daughter sat down at the table to enjoy their pancakes, generously drizzled in melting butter and sticky sweet syrup. "Mmmm, sooo good dad!" Eva said, purposely getting a drop of syrup on the corner of her mouth, and lavishly licking it off with her tongue, "Also, I was going to head to the mall with some friends today."

Distracted by the sight of his daughter's luscious pink tongue, Warren could only mutter "...Sorry, what?"

"I said I'm heading to the mall with some friends today. Jackie's going to be swinging by to pick me up in a few minutes," Eva replied, triumphant inside. Her dad was definitely noticing her and it was only day 1!

"Sure thing sweetheart. Have a good time. I'm just going to be at home today, working on a new design. Call and let me know if you won't be home for dinner, okay?"

"Sure thing, dad." Finishing up the last of her pancakes, Eva quickly got up to throw her dishes into the dishwasher. Rinsing her mouth to remove the rest of the sticky syrup, she patted her face dry before leaning down to give Warren another peck on the cheek. With a quick "love you!" she was out the door, already planning her next move.

-----

Left behind, Warren forgot about the rest of his breakfast as he reached down to firmly grip his throbbing shaft through his clothes and the apron. His feelings of remorse over masturbating to thoughts of his baby girl couldn't overcome the electric tingling as he rubbed, pulled, and squeezed his cock.

Lifting the apron, he slid down his shorts and boxers, letting his magnificent cock spring free, bobbing in the open air. With his right hand, he smeared the precum gathered at the tip all over his virile and veiny shaft, while his legs fall apart so his left hand could reach down and fondle his aching balls. Groaning, Warren firmly wrapped his hand around his thick cock, sliding up and down his shaft as he closed his eyes again, remembering Eva as she sat across from him at the breakfast table, as she dried her hair with her perky tits up in the air, as she swam in the pool, and as she gave him a hug and a kiss, the whole time her nipples two hard points, firmly on display. Warren rolled the swollen head of his meaty manhood in his palm and tugged at his balls, as the sensations of touching himself while thinking of his baby girl lit his entire body on fire. In a frenzy, he fiercely jacked his cock, grunting with each stroke as he thought of his little Eva naked, her smooth and taut young body with her delectably perky tits and butt wiggling and jiggling and inviting. With a growl he exploded, his cock spurting out volley after volley of cum onto his stomach, the table, and his left-over pancakes.

Coming down from one of the most powerful orgasms of his life and looking at the puddles of cum around him, Warren was again filled with guilt. "What the hell was I thinking?" he chastised himself. Cleaning up the mess, Warren felt resolute this could never happen again.

---

Over the next few days, Eva continued to step up her game. She used every excuse, flimsy or real, to show off as much of her body to her daddy as she possibly could. On top of that, she would take every opportunity to rub against Warren in every way possible, giving him hugs and kisses, or snuggling against him on the couch. Despite his firm resolve, without Janine nearby to help slake his sexual tension, Warren found himself shamefully lusting after his daughter more and more. Unbeknownst to each other, both daddy and daughter would lie awake long into each night, frantically masturbating to thoughts each other.

Late one night, Warren was coming back from the kitchen, a glass of water in his hand when he heard an odd moaning coming from Eva's room. Hoping she hadn't caught some sort of stomach flu from their Cuban take-out, Warren walked towards her room and noticed that the door was slightly ajar, a faint light from her bedside lamp spilling into the hallway. Peering in, he saw Eva lying naked on her bed, spread eagle, with her beautifully swollen little cunny on display, so dewy and pink, glistening and beckoning him even in the dim light. Warren immediately felt his cock stand up straight in arousal as blood rushed out of his head and into his cock. Warren watched, spellbound, as Eva's rhythmically squeezed her breasts and pinched her nipples with one hand, while the other reached down to caress her satiny smooth pussy and clit.

As Eva mewled and moaned in pleasure, her sweet, delectable young body arching up into her hands, Warren's hands slowly drifted on top of his cock, squeezing his inflamed and insistent erection, his precum already dampening the front of his boxers. Eva noticed the whole thing. She had purposely left her doorway ajar and turned on her lamp when she heard her dad go downstairs for a drink of water - all the teasing over the past few days had just been leaving her frustrated, and she knew it would be up to her to make the first move. She wanted her daddy to watch her masturbating, playing with her creamy, pink cunny, so hot and wet and gushing in anticipation of being filled by the cock that helped make it. Closing her eyes, she started moaning, "...mnngh, yes daddy, yes! Fuck me daddy, oh ... mmm... you fill me so good daddy, fill my hot little hole with your big daddy cock! Mmm... oh ... daddy ... cum inside me daddy, fill me with your cum ..." as she frantically flicked her clit.

Warren was startled when he heard Eva calling for him as she masturbated. Initially incredulous, within moments he was aroused like never before. His cock felt like a bar of steel as he pulled it out of his boxers, and stroked his hand up and down in time to his little girl strumming her delectable pussy. Warren was shuddering and quaking with lust, his body heating in ripples that radiated outwards from his cock. Spying on his provocative daughter, so flushed and warm, her whole body writhing on her bed as he masturbated furtively in the hallway, Warren was suddenly overcome. He felt a churning deep within his balls and he grunted harshly, fist furiously pumping, as he splashed his cum all over Eva's bedroom door. Watching her daddy, delighted by the sight of his amazing cock spraying his seed all over the hallway, and knowing that she was the one who caused it, Eva's little cunny also spasmed as she came, wailing "Daddddyyyyyyyy!!" the whole time.

(to be continued...)