Eva and Daddy Ch. 03

Story Info
Eva makes a lot of progress.
1.8k words
4.42
70.6k
48

Part 3 of the 6 part series

Updated 10/31/2022
Created 06/18/2014
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The next day, Warren woke up feeling confused and uncertain. When did Eva become such a sexual being? When had she started fantasizing about him? What did this all mean? Did his baby girl really want him to fuck her? Did he want to fuck her? Had she seen him in the doorway? Hesitant and unsure, he slowly walked into the kitchen, uncertain what to expect. However, Eva was acting normally, as if she hadn't been calling his name over and over again as she masturbated and creamed her little pink pussy last night. Relieved that she probably hadn't caught him, Warren also set about pretending like last night had never happened.

Eva felt amazingly naughty and full of energy. Since masturbating with her daddy last night, her needy little cunny had been on fire. She had been in a constant state of arousal well into the morning, and again from the moment she woke up. Her pussy gushed with her sweet, honeyed cream, dampening the front of her white thong as she walked around the kitchen in the over-sized T-shirt she threw on this morning. She wondered if her daddy could also hear her pussy making soft, squelching noises as she walked.

"Morning, dad! Want a bowl for some cereal?"

"Sure, thanks honey."

Leaning up into the cupboard to reach the shelf with the bowls, Eva made sure to push her bum out towards Warren. She knew her shirt would ride up as she got the bowl, and she wanted her assets to be on their best display. Grabbing a box of cereal, Warren almost stumbled as Eva's luminous and luscious ass came into full view. Before he could recover, Eva turned around bowl in hand, and passed it to him with a sweet smile on her lips.

"Thanks honey," he muttered again, quickly sitting at the table to hide his growing hard-on.

The rest of the day went by fairly uneventfully, as Eva decided it was probably time to back off a bit and hopefully her dad would stew a bit in his lust. So she went out with her friends, and was away late into the night. Lying on her bed after she got home, Eva bit her lip as she thought about what she could do next. Her mom wouldn't be away forever, and Eva knew her window of opportunity was slowly shrinking. Forehead scrunched deep in thought, Eva almost jumped out of her skin when a flash of light briefly illuminated her window, quickly followed by a loud boom of thunder crashing through the house and reverberating the walls.

"Perfect!" Eva thought. She had always been scared of thunderstorms and often spent them cuddled between her mom and dad, hands over her ears. Both frightened and turned on, she scampered to her parents' room in her sleep shirt and thong, and wiggled underneath the covers.

"Hunh?" Warren, still half-asleep, slurred.

"I'm scared daddy, there's a huge thunderstorm outside," Eva whimpered.

"It's okay baby, you can stay here with me." Warren said groggily, before falling back asleep. Eva, happy as a clam, snuggled into her daddy's side, her top leg resting on his thigh. Staring at the digital clock beside the bed, Eva waited a full half an hour for Warren to fully fall asleep before reaching down under the covers, and lightly rubbing her little hand against her daddy's cock, pinching and caressing it as it grew beneath her fingers. Her heartbeat pounded a quick staccato in her ears, as Eva's little cunny started to cream and ripen while she held her daddy's beautiful cock in her little hand. Growing bolder, Eva slowly maneuvered Warren's cock out through the opening in his boxers, holding her breath when Warren shifted and mumbled in his sleep.

Eva was on fire. Her little cunny was sopping wet, and she could feel her pussy juices flooding her slit and then dripping down her upper thigh. Finally! Finally, she was here, next to her daddy, his cock in her hand! As it grew to it's full 8" length, Eva was both amazed and apprehensive to realize it was even bigger than she had thought – how was this massive cock going to fit inside tiny her? However, the intense wave of incestuous lust sweeping over her quickly pushed her apprehension out of the way. Eva sat up in bed, slowly peeling the covers away from Warren's groin. She needed to see this monster close up. The cover briefly snagged on the tip of her daddy's cock before suddenly giving way, his thick, beautiful, meaty shaft suddenly springing up into the air before her eyes.

Overhead, the thunderstorm raged on, but there was an even greater storm raging inside. Eva felt like she was in a dream as she continued to cream into her panties, her little cunny on fire, her nipples so sensitive and erect as they rubbed against her shirt with every breath. Even her breathing sounded harsh and deep in her ears, loud exhalations that broke the quiet stillness between each rumble of thunder. Reaching out with her right hand, Eva wrapped it around the base of her daddy's shaft, barely managing to circumnavigate his thick girth. Watching a drop of pearlescent precum gather at the tip, Eva licked her lips. Glancing quickly at Warren's face to make sure he was still asleep, Eva leaned in closer and closer towards that luminous drop, sticking out her tongue to lap at the bulbous head of her daddy's lovely cock. The salty and slightly bitter taste quickly permeated her mouth, and although she initially grimaced at the taste, she was soon left wanting more.

Eva gingerly worked her hand up and down her daddy's huge erection, feeling each ridge beneath her fingers, and wondering how they would feel inside her sopping cunt. Slowly, she stretched her mouth around the head of his cock, engulfing the tip inside her warm, moist cavity and suckling like a babe while breathing in the sexy scent of her daddy. After a few minutes of careful stroking and sucking, Warren groaned and shifted again, turning towards his daughter, startling Eva from her perch. Pouting because she wanted to go further, but knowing she should stop, Eva lay back on her side with her back to her dad's front and snuggled in, making sure to firmly wedge her daddy's cock between her ass cheeks. Thus cocooned, she slowly drifted off to sleep.

A few hours later, Warren awoke to find himself with a massive hard-on, his naked cock somehow freed from his boxers and wedged in between Eva's ass, and his hand cupping one of her pert young breasts. Before he knew what he was doing, Warren found himself humping his cock between his daughter's luscious ass cheeks and fondling and squeezing her tits and nipples. Steeped in an overwhelming incestuous longing and almost lost to reason, Warren was jolted into stopping when he heard Eva whisper "daddy..." in her sleep. "What the hell am I doing?!?!" he thought wildly to himself. Giving himself no time to debate the issue, Warren quickly pulled his hands and cock off of Eva's lithe body, and turned around in bed, trying to ignore his massive hard-on while he forced himself to go back to sleep.

In the morning, Eva was nudged awake by the sensation of something thick and meaty pushing against her bum. Initially disoriented, she was first elated when she remembered where she was, and then enflamed when she realized what it was that had insistently woken her up. Giggling, she pushed her ass back firmly against her dad and complained "Daddy, I think you need a license for that thing."

Warren woke up slightly dazed after a restless night, shamed to realize his hard cock was again wedged firmly between his little girl's ass cheeks . "S..s..sorry baby," he stuttered, pulling away from Eva, "it's just a normal phenomenon for men in the mornings."

"Wait, daddy!" Eva exclaimed, as she sat up and turned around in bed, simultaneously flinging the covers off of him. Reaching her hand out towards his boxers, she said, "Please let me see it!" Before Warren could figure out A from Z, Eva had pulled the elastic waist of his boxers up and away from his cock, before releasing it underneath his beautifully sculpted cock and balls, thus putting him completely on display.

"Whaaa... WHAT are you doing, EVA?!" Warren yelled, scrambling to cover himself, however inadequately, with his hands.

"I just want to see it Daddy. I've never seen a penis in real life before. It's beautiful." Warren's cock started leaking at her words, as he was wracked with conflicting emotions of guilt, shame, and lust that coursed through him in equal parts.

"This... This is all highly inappropriate, Eva!"

"Why?" she pouted, "You're my daddy and I trust you. Wouldn't you rather I see your penis first before some boy in college?" Stunned by this argument, Warren floundered briefly as his wits escaped him. Eva took advantage of the opportunity to push his hands away from his manhood, revealing his leaking cock in all its glory to her avid gaze. "Mmm..." she whispered underneath her breath, "it looks to tasty...", and before Warren could stop her, Eva leaned down and licked the precum gathering at his tip.

Struggling with the feelings coursing through him, his cock hardened to the point of pain, Warren still managed to leap out of bed. Standing there, staring at his disheveled and nubile young minx of a daughter, he stuffed his cock back into his boxers. Then, as sternly as his shaky voice would allow, he said, "Eva, this is wrong. We should not and cannot be doing this. I love you very much, but you are my daughter and I am your father. Now please go back to your room."

"Fine!" Eva threw her hands up in frustration and went back to her cold and lonely bed. Soon, her young body was again damp, sweaty, and hot as she plunged her fingers into her sopping wet cleft, playing with her clit with reckless abandon, while the taste and feel of her daddy's cock flashed through her mind. Similarly, across the hall, Warren was in the shower, stroking his throbbing and angry cock. His body was energized and electrified by the sensation of Eva's sweet lips kissing the tip of his prick, and the memory of watching her masturbate while crying out his name. He had been fighting his lust for too long, and now it ran rampant inside of him, an indescribable longing that urged him to plunge his hard cock deep inside his daughter's soft, pink and creamy wet folds. Imagining her tight and steaming pussy giving way to his marauding cock, Warren's fist flew over his prick and he helplessly thrust his hips in time to that ancient rhythm. When, in his fantasy, he was finally balls-deep inside his little girl, he grunted in half-pleasure, half-pain as he forcefully came, coating the shower walls with his incestuous seed. In the aftermath, Warren sagged helplessly against the walls as the water sluiced down his shuddering body, drained not only of his cum, but also of his willpower to resist the siren call of his daughter's tender little cunny.