Eva and Friends Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
tomlitilia
tomlitilia
2,471 Followers

“You really got into the posing there,” said Daniel as Eric was flipping through images of her pulling various faces, all while clearly showing off the cum on her face.

“I think this is my favorite, Eva,” John said as an image appeared that showed her standing proud, with her hands on her hips and a look on her face that said she was ready to take on the world.

“Yeah, I do look pretty wild there,” Eva agreed. “The proudest slut ever!”

Eva sipped her drink as the guys all chuckled a bit, but she could tell they also got a bit excited by her words. She decided to step up the vocabulary a bit.

“And I am really proud I did this. I think it takes some guts to invite your friends over just to come on your face, right?”

It almost sounded strange coming from the mouth the classy woman in the couch, but the guys all agreed with her of course.

“The more I think about it, I don't think it will ruin our friendship at all,” she continued. “If anything, it will make it stronger, because now you know another side of me. I am apparently a slut sometimes!”

She giggled and pointed to the screen with her cum covered image.

“Do you think you can handle this side of me?”

“We sure can!” the guys all reassured her, obviously eager to hear where she was taking this.

“That's good, because I kind of just discovered this side myself, and now I don't want to hide it.”

The music was playing a soft song and Eva got up from the couch and stood in front of her friends.

“I love this song, does anybody want to dance with me?”

None of the guys made a move, a bit unsure of what to do. She knew neither of them were much of a dancer, but Eva had a plan to get them interested. She started swaying her body slowly with the music, and seductively ran her hands up her chest. When her fingers reached the straps of her dress, she slowly pulled them down. Three pair of eyes were transfixed on her chest as her perky little tits were revealed once more. Eva loved their attention, and gave them a warm, almost loving smile. The guys all smiled back at her and there was a silent understanding that it was definitely OK to treat her as a sex object now. She could see they lusted for her now and that she could probably make them do most anything she wanted. Again, the thought appeared in her head: “I should let them all fuck me!” This thought made her gasp with excitement as she continued to peel her dress down her petite body until it fell to the floor.

Besides her jewelery, she was now standing there in just her string panties and high heels and she spun around to give them a peak at her cute little ass as well. She bent forward slightly and pushed her ass out, looking over her shoulder to watch her friends watching her. She turned back to her audience and hooked her thumbs in her panties and raised her eyebrows in a questioning expression, as if to ask “should I take these off too?”. The guys all stared wide-eye at her panties and nodded. Eva felt a mixture of shear excitement and a hint of embarrassment as she slowly pulled down her panties to show her friends her golden pussy again. As her panties fell to the floor, she closed her eyes and just stood there with her hands on her hips. It was such an erotic act to bare herself to her friends and she wanted to savor the moment. Being the only one naked sure was humbling, but she also felt proud. It sure took guts to reveal herself like this, and it wasn't just her body she was revealing, she was also showing them her desire to to be naked in front of them, her will to be their sexual object. And it was empowering to feel them lust after her, to know she could have anyone of them if she so needed. “Or all of them...” she thought to herself. “I can make them all fuck me.”

When she open her eyes, she could see the desire in her friends eyes. She kicked of her shoes, walked with swaying hips over to the couch and reached out her hands to John, who was sitting closest, as an invite.

“I still want to dance,” she said. Winking at Daniel and Eric she continued. “You're next you know, don't think you're off the hook.”

John stood up and wrapped his hands around her waist and she reached up around his neck. Without her shoes, she was much smaller than him and much like when they had been hugging before, she loved the contrast between them. The contrast was of course even more apparent now that she was naked, and it was obviously as an erotic experience for John as well, and she felt his erection rub against her as they were dancing. He let his hands wander over her back and occasionally downwards to caress her ass. She actually experienced it as an intimate moment, letting her slutty side connect one-on-one with her friend and she whispered in his ear:

“Thank you for coming here tonight, and for cuming on my face.”

She then looked into his eyes and reached up and kissed him. But after making out for awhile, she broke off, thinking it was time to move on to the next admirer. She sent John back to the couch and tipped her head in Daniel's direction.

“May I have this dance?” she said.

Daniel was quick on his feet and soon they were dancing slowly in the middle of the room. She imagined what she must look like, a petite girl dancing naked with a completely dressed man. It was an amazing experience, and soon she felt Daniel's hands reach down and massage her her ass, making his already hard cock press even harder against her. She smiled at him, and again felt that they were sharing an intimate bonding moment. Looking into his eyes she whispered:

“Your hands feel great on my ass. I love it, almost as much as I loved your cum on my face.”

She then kissed him deeply and then sent him back to the couch. Eric was more than ready to have his turn and was on his feet before Eva had said anything. She giggled slightly at his eagerness and Eric laughed a bit as well and said:

“What can I say, you look so hot Eva.”

“Thank you”, she said and kissed him lightly on the lips as she reached around his neck and started to dance slowly. While looking into his eyes, she swayed back and forth, rubbing her body against his erection. She loved knowing that he was hard because of her. She locked her eyes on his to make sure she had his full attention.

“Thank you so much for taking those pictures of me. You made me look like a real hot slut,” she said softly and then kissed him as he started to fondle her ass.

Making sure not to favorize any of the guys, she soon stopped the dance and sent Eric back to the couch. The guys were lined up watching her and wondering what she would do next. Eva wasn't sure herself, but knew her excitement would only allow her to move ahead and do more naughty things. She would let her eroticism lead the way. A flashback of the things she had already done during the evening gave her an idea. She had really enjoyed when she let the guys tell her how to pose. It had been such a liberating feeling to be told what to do and she now wanted to have more of that.

“Hey guys, I'm so grateful you're all here, and that you're accepting this new side of me. You're really good friends, and it just feels amazing.” She made a little pause and then continued. “You know, to be this slutty with you.”

She was squirming slightly as she was speaking, still a bit embarrassed to stand there naked in front of them. A small part of her wanted to cover up, but the part that wanted to expose herself even more was far stronger by now. She was actually panting slightly with the excitement when she continued to address her audience.

“So as a reward, I'm giving you me!”

She raised her hands in the air as if to say “It's all yours.” The guys seemed to not know what to do so she proceeded to lay down the line.

“You can command me what to do. I feel so safe with you all now, I know you'll treat me good. Well, not too good I hope!” she said with a giggle.

She straightened her back, assuming almost a military pose of a soldier waiting for her command. After a few seconds of silence, Daniel said:

“Ok, I think you have very a beautiful pussy Eva. Why don't you spread your legs and give us all a good look.”

“Of course,” she replied and felt the excitement run through her body at the thought of exposing herself even more.

With her hands on her hips, she sat down on the couch table in front of her audience. She then slowly spread her legs in front of them to provide them with a good view of her pussy. With a pleased expression on her face, she watched her friends as they focused their full attention on her sex. It was an amazing feeling to have them lust for her this way, and she placed her hands on the table behind and leaned back to give them a better view. She knew she was very wet now and it would be clearly visible to her friends as well.

“I love your perky little tits,” Eric said. “Why don't you give them some attention?”

Eva sat up straight, still with her legs proudly wide apart to show her pussy. She let both her hands travel from her legs up her body to her tits and then started to slowly run her fingers over her small mounds. She also liked her tits and often gave them allot of care when she masturbated. And as she often did then, she started to pinch her nipples lightly and a soft gasp escape her mouth.

“I think you really enjoy touching yourself for us,” John said and winked at Eva. “How about touching your pussy too.”

Eva was quick to obey and let one hand trace down her stomach and started to gently caress the outer lips of her pussy. She proceeded to let her middle finger run along her slit, parting her lips. She was dripping wet, and her middle finger easily slipped inside her. She closed her eyes and continued to touch herself like she would if she had been alone, alternating between rubbing her clit and gently fucking herself with her middle finger. But she was not alone, and the though that she was showing her friends how she fingers herself excited her. Her other hand continued to pinch her nipples, a little harder now. She could have easily made herself come straight away, but her friends had other things on their minds.

“Have you ever tasted yourself?” asked Daniel and Eva opened her eyes.

“No,” she replied truthfully. The thought had actually never occurred to her. “Do you want me to?”

Her three friends nodded and without hesitation she brought the hand from her pussy to her mouth and sucked on her middle finger. It tasted both sweet and salt, but there was also a sensation that could only be described as “sex”. She definitely liked it, both the somewhat depraved act of sucking on her own juices in front of her friends, but she also found the taste itself exhilarating. Somewhat absentmindedly she continued to suck on her finger as she lowered her other hand to her pussy and inserted two fingers. She had a genuine desire to taste herself more and she switched to the hand that was now glistening with her wetness. She sucked hard on her fingers, slightly messing up the rich, red lipstick she was wearing. What a sight she must be, she thought to herself.

“Does anybody else want to taste?” she said.

It was just fair she thought. She had tasted their cum earlier so she should let them all taste her too and she lowered her hands to her pussy to get them both covered in her wetness. She held out one hand to Daniel on her left side and the other one to Eric on her right and they both started sucking on her fingers. Since she didn't have a hand for John, he must have figured he would get it straight from the source and knelt down and started licking her pussy. It was a divine feeling, sitting there naked with two guys licking her fingers as a third was licking her pussy. The attention made her moan loudly and she felt like a goddess, with all of them desiring the wetness of her slutty pussy. This was another proof that these were the right guys to give herself to. She had granted them the power to freely treat her like a slut, but they also made sure she still felt like a queen at the same time. It was actually adorable in its own dirty way. It also felt very intimate to share the experience of her taste with these close friends.

As the taste on her fingers subsided, the guys stopped sucking them and John gave her pussy a soft kiss before standing up. Eva watched them with hungry eyes, eager to know what they wanted her to do next. She urged them on.

“What will you have your slut do next?” she said with a big smile.

For a moment they seemed unsure, but Daniel soon had an idea.

“Hey, I want to see your slutty little ass. Why don't you stand on all four on the table here?”

Hearing him describing her ass this way made Eva squirm with excitement. She obeyed straight away and got on her hands and knees with her ass facing the couch. The guys just sat there and watched her quietly as she exposed herself. She arched her back to give her spectators a better view, knowing perfectly well that this would provide them with a perfect view of her pussy and asshole. She wanted them to see every part of her, to be fully exposed to their lusting eyes. She was so turned on now, her body involuntarily started moving back and forth. She needed to be fucked soon.

She turned around to face her audience again, spreading her legs to happily expose her pussy while she was waiting for her next command. Her eyes dropped to look at the bulging pants and she smiled wickedly, knowing that they were hard from looking at her. From her gaze, it was obvious she was hungry for cock and John stood up in front of her and freed his erection in front of her face. He didn't have to tell her, she just slipped it in her mouth and started sucking.

The other guys stood up and soon she had two more hard cocks pointing at her. When she felt John tensing up, she switched to Eric who was next in line and started sucking him. He let out a gasp as his cock entered her hungry mouth. Her mouth was making sloppy sounds as she bobbed her head up and down his shaft. The sound excited her because she knew this was the sound of her sucking her friends cock again. Images of her friends' cocks spraying her with cum went through her head and she started moaning and sucking even harder. But she didn't want him to cum on her yet so she stopped before she sent him over the edge.

She turned to Daniel and smiled wickedly at him with the lipstick smeared around her mouth before she sucked him into her mouth. She knew the others were watching her suck and she let her eyes wander from Daniel to John and then to Eric, all while sucking on Daniel's cock. Both John and Eric was stroking their cocks as they watched their respected friend bob her blond head up and down this cock. It would have been a quick job to make Daniel cum but she wouldn't let him. Instead she leaned back and looked up at her friends. She felt that strains of saliva was dangling from her lips and she knew her lipstick was smeared out. With a coy grin she said:

“I must really look a mess.”

The guys knew by now what she was after. She wanted them to describe her.

“You just look like you really enjoy sucking cock,” said John.

“I suppose that I do,” she replied and started sucking his dick.

“Your wet mouth looks so eager,” said Daniel.

“You look like our slut friend Eva,” said Eric.

She loved it when they called her this, because that was what she was now, and what she wanted to be. She was being a slut by her own choice, and was proud of it. Getting increasingly ecstatic, she switched between her friends, using her hands and mouth on their cocks as they proceeded to tell her what she looked like. She kept moaning loudly every time a cock entered her mouth.

“You look like you've fantasized about sucking cock like this for a long time,” John said and Eva nodded her head in response and emphasized her agreement by moaning loudly on the cock she currently had in her mouth.

“Yeah, and I think you obviously like to show off what an adorable slut you can be,” Daniel said.

“Our adorable little slut friend,” Eric filled in.

Eva smiled wickedly at her her friends, looking up at them from her position by their lined up cocks. There was nothing degrading in their voices, they were just feeding her what she wanted to hear. No doubt were they telling the truth though.

“You look like you want cum on your face again,” Eric said, raising his eyebrows to make this both a statement and a question at the same time.

“Yeah, you look like you can't wait to look like that girl on the screen over there,” John continued.

She looked over to the screen and noticed that it was still showing her proudly wearing multiple facials that her friends had sprayed on her. Now that she was being the sexual object again, she could really connect with the woman on the screen and it became clear to her that this wasn't just something she was acting out. She was actually this whore of a woman. This was her as much as she was the smart, independent woman she usually let people know. Embracing this fact was incredibly liberating, and even more so when she was allowed to wholeheartedly be this person with three of her best friends. They had shown that they respected her for it and she was safe to be as slutty as she wanted.

And they where indeed right, she did desire to have them cum on her again. She wanted them to shoot their cum on her face, to feel it hit her skin and let it drip on her tits. But that would have to wait. She wanted to go all the way and give herself to them, it felt like the most natural thing in the world. Like a mantra, the thought reappeared in her head: “I should let them all fuck me.” She let go of their cocks and leaned back on the table. Looking up at them with pleading eyes she said:

“I do want your cum on me again. But now maybe it's time I just lay back here and you can take turns fucking me?”

There was a moment of confusion as the guys obviously started thinking about the logistics. Eva laid back on the table with her legs wide apart for them to show them her dripping wet pussy.

“Don't worry about who fucks me first, you won't be cuming inside me,” she said with naughty grin. “But you have to share me equally.”

The guys all kind of shrugged their shoulders and started ripping off their clothes. Eva was so excited with the anticipation of what was going to happen, she involuntarily started wiggling her body invitingly for them as they were undressing. “They are all going to fuck me!” she thought to herself. It was obvious to her that they couldn't wait to put their hard cocks inside the pussy she'd been showing them repeatedly during the evening.

John knelt down between her legs. The table was low enough to give him the perfect height to position his cock at the entrance to her pussy. As he slowly but firmly pushed inside her, she started moaning loudly. Daniel and Eric moved to either side of her so she could reach their cocks as John started thrusting in and out of her, softly at first but he soon increased the pace. She could hardly believe it was happening. One of her friends was fucking her, while two more was watching and awaiting their turn. She was getting gang-banged by three of her best friends!

“Oh my god!” she screamed. “Your fucking me!”

John fucked her hard for a few minutes, then pulled out. The instructions had been to share her equally and everybody were sure to follow her instructions. He switched places with Daniel, who was more than willing to take over. Eva moaned in frustration the few seconds that her pussy was not filled, but as soon as Daniel entered she instead panted with relief.

“Thank you! Oh, thank you! Fuck me hard!”

Eva was screaming now, feeling nothing but sheer pleasure. Daniel pulled out before he was over the edge and Eric took his place, shoving his hard cock inside her blond little pussy. The thought that they were just taking turns fucking her like this was unbelievably sexy to her.

tomlitilia
tomlitilia
2,471 Followers