Eva and Friends Ch. 04

Story Info
Eva gets publicly overwhelmed by her new fantasies.
5.2k words
4.56
42.8k
27

Part 4 of the 5 part series

Updated 10/31/2022
Created 01/07/2014
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
tomlitilia
tomlitilia
2,456 Followers

When Eva woke up the next day, she immediately started thinking about Linda and Rebecca walking in on her and the guys. Recollecting the events, she experienced a number of different emotions. First off, she was actually relieved that they had seen her in that position. She had really wanted there to be a way she could tell them about her experiences with John, Daniel and Eric and now that decision had been made for her. Sure, they hadn't seen her during her favorite part, which was to have the guys spray her face with cum, but they at least had seen her doing something that could only be described as very slutty. Now perhaps she could tell the girls about her facial fascination as well? She wasn't sure why, but she had really desired to let them know about it.

But that of course required that she would talk to them about what they had seen, and she realized that she also felt a lot of shame about the girls seeing her in that position. Would they think less of her now? She felt very exposed and vulnerable. But these feelings somehow also excited her. She couldn't deny that she had got a huge kick out of Linda and Rebecca watching her fucking. She remembered how she had kept riding the cock in her pussy in front of them and it had given her a huge exhibitionistic thrill. She had exposed her slutty side to them.

And then there was something else brewing in her mind. She now remembered that she had fantasized about their pussies the night before, wondering what they might taste like. She shook her head in disbelief at her own thoughts, thinking that she needed to get some control on her fantasies.

To distract herself from getting more naughty ideas, she stumbled out of bed. Checking her phone, she discovered she had gotten an SMS from Linda.

"Hi Eva, me and Rebecca just want to check that you're OK. Let me know if you want to talk about anything."

She thought to herself that this was typically for Linda and she knew she was lucky to have such a good friend. She would always look out for her.

Eva started recalling an incident that happened soon after Linda had told her she was openly bisexual. After a night out, Linda had started coming on to her, asking her to come back to her place and stay the night. She had been pretty blunt about her intentions and Eva had laughed it off, saying that Linda needed to work on her pickup techniques. Luckily, Linda hadn't taken the rejection too bad at the time and she had claimed afterward that she hadn't really been serious. Eva knew this wasn't completely true and she had occasionally teased Linda over the years about about her awkward come-on.

At the time, Eva hadn't been interested. She had even back then had occasional fantasies about other woman, but she hadn't been ready to take that step. Also, she had been convinced that it would have been a particularly bad idea to hook up with a friend. Now, she was admittedly more curios about what would have happened if she had gone home with her friend that night. Would Linda have got her to lick her pussy?

Again, fantasies about both her female friends started running through Eva' s mind, particularly imagining what their sweet pussies might look like. Naturally, the thought excited her and her hand drifted towards her own pussy. She however stopped herself from masturbating. For some reason she felt guilty about fantasizing about Linda and Rebecca, thinking that she had made things enough weird between them by letting them walk in on her during her birthday gangbang.

Trying to shake off the erotic thoughts, Eva grabbed her phone to write a reply.

"Hi Linda, yeah I'm fine. Talk to you later."

She wasn't ready to talk to them yet. She needed to clear her head first. First off, as much as she had been excited about them seeing her acting out her slutty side, she was also ashamed over what had happened. Would the girls judge her now? Was there some way she could tone down the incidence and make them think it wasn't a big deal? There wasn't much she could say though. They had seen her with a cock in her pussy and two more for her mouth. They had witnessed her orgasming in front of them. She vaguely even recalled calling herself a slut, so there was no way to deny this side of her now. And why should she? She was proud that she had the guts to live out her desires. If anything, she probably wanted to show them even more.

Thoughts like this kept spinning in Eva's head all through the day and every time she thought about her female friends seeing her doing something slutty, she felt a rush of excitement run through her body. For reasons she couldn't quite understand herself, she didn't allow herself to masturbate to these ideas. During the session with the guys, it had felt natural to fantasize about exposing her slutty side even further, but now she somehow felt ashamed about these desires. And why had she suddenly started thinking about Linda and Rebecca naked?

She then recalled how Rebecca had said to Linda that they should go have a party of their own before leaving the night before. What did that mean? Were they sleeping together? She actually felt a rush of jealousy at the idea, but that soon was replaced by even more naughty thoughts as she couldn't prevent herself from imagening her two friends naked together. She decided to go for a run, hoping that the excersie would take the edge off these ideas and clear her head.

It didn't really help and before she knew it, the day had passed and she still hadn't come to any real conclusions about what to say to Linda. Constantly, images of her female friends appeared in her head, causing her to imagine various naughty things. Over and over again, she felt a desire to masturbate to fantasies about Linda and Rebecca, but she didn't allow herself, thinking that it would just manifest these ideas. She thought about calling Linda, hoping that just talking to her would make her slip into reality and hopefully make these new fantasies go away. Yet, she didn't know what she would say, especially since the reality now was that they had seen her living out her desire to be with multiple men. She went to bed, hoping that a good night sleep would help her sort things out.

However, she woke up even more aroused the next morning. During the night she had had several erotic dreams about Linda and Rebecca, and images of herself licking their pussies ran through her head. God she was horny! Yet, she still didn't allow her to masturbate to these ideas. She felt that if she did that, she would have to officially admit to herself that she wanted to be sexually involved with them, and she wasn't comfortable with that.

She couldn't really rationalize why that was though. She sure had no problem with the idea of lesbian sex in general and she sure had enjoyed such scenes in porn. Plus, her best friend was openly into girls, and Eva had never had any problems with that at all. Yet, the idea of being attracted to her female friends didn't feel right, especially since she didn't really understand where these feelings were coming from. She had desired to be open about her slutty desires with them, and now that it had been revealed, had it perhaps opened up some new door in her mind?

Eventually she stumbled out of bed, took a cold shower and proceeded to get dressed. Her mind was clearly elsewhere and it took a disproportionally long time to pick out an outfit. She eventually choose a black, rather short skirt and a white blouse. The skirt was perhaps a bit too sexy for a Monday at the office, but lately she had desired more and more to show off her sexy attires. As she was putting the clothes on, she realized she was getting late for work and rushed off to catch her train. It was only well on board that she realized that in her absentminded state, she had forgotten to put on a bra.

"Shit," she thought to herself as she looked down on her chest. With their small size, she didn't really need a bra and at least the fabric of the blouse wasn't sheer enough to be see-through. As long as her nipples didn't get hard, perhaps no one would notice.

That however required that she didn't think about anything that might turn her on, which seemed highly implausible lately. Soon, her mind again started drifting to her new-found desire for her friends's pussies. She started imagining what they would look like again and soon pictured herself with her tongue buried inside them. Her erotic daydreaming occupied her mind so much that she missed her stop, making her even more late.

"Fuck, fuck, fuck!" she said out load, making several of the other passenger turn their head to look at her.

As they did, she noticed that many of them, both male and female, let their eyes drop to her chest and looking down she could see that the outline of her erect nipples were visible through the fabric. Clearly, the erotic fantasies she couldn't get out of her head had turned her on. She blushed but made no effort to cover up before getting off at the next stop.

By the time she caught a train back and made it to her work, she was 45 minutes late. As a stroke of bad luck, she ran into her boss Maria straight away.

"Oh, hi Maria," Eva said with a stressed look on her face. "I'm so sorry I'm a late."

"Are you OK?" Maria asked, obviously picking up the stressed vibe from Eva.

"Yeah, I'm fine I just missed my stop and..."

Maria cut her off with a laugh.

"That doesn't sound like you Eva. Your always on top of things," she said and walked off.

Eva though to herself that Maria was right. She was usually on top of things and she couldn't recall ever being late for this job. She was working at an NGO focused on raising education levels for underprivileged children. She had actually studied to become a teacher but after her studies she had stumbled upon an add for this job and thought it might be worth while trying. During the interview, she had really clicked with Maria, who had hired Eva as her assistant. Eva couldn't be happier about this job and if there was one person she didn't want to give a bad impression, it was Maria. She had really taken Eva under her wing and always seemed to look out for her best interests.

Eva rushed to her desk to get started on her daily load of work. She tried her best to concentrate as she worked her way through a pile of documents, but soon images of her female friends appeared in her head. She again started to imagine them naked, especially wondering about what their pussies might look like. And what might they taste like..? Subconsciously, she started to caress her thighs and soon her hand had wandered up to her pussy under her skirt. Just as her fingers were about to wedge their way inside her panties, Maria appeared in the doorway with a pile of papers.

"Hi Eva, could you help me out with these?" she said.

Eva quickly yanked her hand away from her pussy and jumped up, pretending nothing was going on.

"Of course Maria!" she said, obviously sounding too enthusiastic as Maria handed her the documents.

She figured that her desk probably had covered the fact that she had just been about to touch herself but as she now stood up quickly, the skirt didn't fall down properly and now only just covered her panties. Flustered, she could see that Maria's eyes dropped to look at her now completely exposed legs and then also lingered at her chest, obviously now noticing that she was bra-less.

"Oops," she said and pulled down the hem of the skirt.

As Maria left, she struggled to push any though of anything sexy out of her mind, but they constantly re-appeared. Then, to make her even more distracted, she got another text from Linda, asking if she was OK. Eva still wasn't sure what to reply and her head was spinning with confused and erotic thoughts.

At noon, her boss asked her to come see her in her office. Eva imagined correctly it was in regards to her substandard performance during the day.

"Hey Eva, have a seat," Maria said and pointed to the chair opposite her desk.

"I was just looking over these papers you sent me, and I noticed there are quite a few mistakes," she continued as Eva sat down.

"Oh, I..." Eva started, but couldn't really think of anything substantial to say.

Maria put down the documents on her desk and looked at Eva with a concerned expression.

"It's really not like you Eva. Is something the matter?"

Eva didn't respond. What could she say? That her female friends walked in on her during a gangbang with three guys, and now she couldn't stop thinking about licking their pussies? Eva looked at Maria, struggling to find something to say, but as she was recollecting the reasons behind her distraction, her dirty mind took over. Rather than coming up with some believable excuse, she found herself starting to imagine her boss naked, wondering what those massive tits would look like. She even imagined herself crawling down under the desk right there and then and lick her boss's pussy. She could feel herself getting wet on the spot.

Maria looked at Eva with a puzzled face, obviously realizing that her assistant wasn't going to tell her what was going on.

"Look Eva," she said. "It's not my business, but it's clear there is something on your mind. You've put in a lot of overtime over the years, so maybe it's just best if you take the afternoon off. It seems you need to figure things out, and I quite frankly can't afford mistakes like this now."

While there was definitely a hint of disappointment in Maria's tone, Eva was pleased that she didn't seem to be too mad with her. She was still struggling to keep her mind clear of the idea of just dropping to her knees in front of her boss, so it was obvious to her that Maria was right.

"Yeah, I'm so sorry Maria. I promise I will make it up to you."

Maria gave her a warm smile.

"I know you will. Just sort things out and be back tomorrow, OK?" she said. "And come back more focused please."

Eva apologized again and then excused herself and went to gather her stuff.

She headed to a nearby cafe, hoping that some coffee might help her clear her thoughts. It was obvious that she couldn't hide from Linda and Rebecca anymore. It was now starting to affect her work performance, and that was not acceptable. She loved this job, and she felt that she actually made a difference working there. So, she had to face her shame and meet up with her girlfriends.

But what would she say? That she wanted to lick them both? That she couldn't stop wondering about what they would taste like? A part of her really desired to do just that, hoping that they would let her live out this fantasy. She could feel her juices flowing every time the idea entered her head. But she was afraid they might lose even more respect for her if she admitted to these desires. She feared they were already thinking less of her after catching her all ecstatic, surrounded by cocks. Even though this was actually an empowering situation for Eva, she was convinced Linda and Rebecca would have seen it as something very different. She hadn't even stopped the fucking after they had been caught. Instead, she had ridden herself to an amazing orgasm in front of them.

She decided that she at least had to see them and she headed home to write them an email. As she caught the train back, she started thinking that hopefully they could just laugh it off in the end. Maybe just talking about what they had seen would take the pressure off her mind and then maybe this fantasy to lick her friends would fade too. She sure desired that now, but she wasn't sure she was ready to cross that bridge. Certainly, neither of them would have any problem with the idea of girl on girl sex. Linda was openly bi and with Rebecca's remark about them having "a party of their own", had left Eva suspecting there was something going on there. Then again, perhaps it was just her dirty mind reading it in though. It was definitely playing tricks on her lately.

But she realized it was something more than just the idea of having sex with another woman that excited Eva. First off, there was the fact that she particularly wanted to be with both of them at the same time. Also, she wanted to lick one of them while the other looked on, so there was the exhibitionistic element. There was also a kind of submissive side to her desire and she wanted to be on her knees, worshiping their pussies.

In fact, she really wanted to be their slut.

This was almost an epiphany for her. Of course that was what she wanted. She loved how she could be all slutty with the guys and now she wanted that from Linda and Rebecca too. It was as simple as that. She had obviously had a desire to let them know about her slutty side before, but that wasn't enough anymore. She now craved to be a slut for them too. She wanted to be their little slut friend.

As she realized this, lust overtook her body and she couldn't prevent her hand from wondered to her pussy. She had deprived herself from this too long and now she needed relief and she couldn't wait until she got home. She looked around, realizing that the train was almost empty at this time of the day. Could she actually do it right there and then? The only other passengers were a couple in their late thirties seated at the front of the train. That section had seats facing sideways and while the couple were currently looking out the window on their opposite side, they would see her if they just turned their heads slightly. She thought briefly about moving to another carriage, but because she was sitting in a section with forward facing seats, she figured the two rows in front of her would cover most of her body. She decided it would be enough to ensure that they wouldn't be able to see what she was doing. Also, that exhibitionist part of her started urging her to do it where there was a risk she would actually be seen.

For a brief moment she tried to stop herself, thinking that it would be insane to touch herself on a public train, but her naughty self was taking over. As soon as the she started thinking about going down on her friends again, her hand went back to her pussy. She was wearing a skirt, so she had easy access to herself. She rose her hips from the seat and pulled down her panties to her knees. She looked at the couple and concluded that they hadn't noticed anything. The sensation of cool air against her wet pussy sent waves of excitement through her body. She could hardly believe she was sitting there with her panties pulled down on a public train.

As she tugged the front of her skirt up so she could look at her own exposed pussy, she could sense the erotic scent of her excitement. Again, she started thinking about Linda's and Rebecca's pussies, imagining how delicious they must be. She realized that it was impossible to stop herself now and she moved her hand along the inside of her thigh. As she reached her wetness, she couldn't prevent herself from letting an audible gasp escape her mouth. She was lost in her fantasies now and she closed her eyes as she started to imagine what it would be like to kneel in front of her friends and let her tongue taste their lovely pussies.

Her mind had had been preoccupied with sex the last days, and now when she finally would allow her fingers to work their magic on her pussy, it didn't take long before she could feel the orgasm build up. Just as she was about to come, she realized she had to be quiet to avoid attracting the attention of the couple in the front.

But when she briefly opened her eyes, she noticed that they were now looking straight at her. They were whispering to each other and chuckled slightly. It was obvious they knew what she was doing and Eva realized she probably had not been as discrete as she thought. They probably couldn't see much more than her head and shoulders, but the lustful expression on her face would have been enough to give away what she was doing. Perhaps she had even moaned out loud?

tomlitilia
tomlitilia
2,456 Followers
12