Eva Pt. 18

Story Info
Is this the end?
28k words
4.82
4.1k
5
Story does not have any tags

Part 18 of the 20 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 01/18/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

In this chapter, there will be another major life change for Jon and Eva. Kind of huge. Also the end of this part takes place in a 2020 where the Corona Virus doesn't exist. My world, my rules. Is this the last chapter? Read on, loyal readers, to find out if the story ends here or continues on for another chapter or two.

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

In March of 2014, Eva and I adopted our 'late in life' children, ten year old Vincent (Vince) and eight year old Maria, formerly Andretta, now Grossman. They lost their parents almost two years before in a car accident. Eva and I had been looking to foster a child and instead we got a brother and sister and we fell in love with them almost immediately. We jumped on the opportunity to adopt them when the time came, and they were fully loved and integrated into the family by everyone, including Rachel and Connor. Vince really bonded with Rachel over music and she worked with him on the guitar and piano whenever she was home. In addition, he had regular music lessons every week plus help from me on guitar, and he joined a hockey team the following Fall. Maria took ballet lessons in town, something Eva took her to, a mother-daughter thing. Then on Sundays they went to Sunday school after church (Catholic), which Eva and I took them to, even though she and I are Jewish. We were raising them in their own religion, as their parents had, until they were ready to make their own choices. Life was busy for us at 53. We loved it.

2014 was a very busy year in our family. Eva and I finished our 23rd year as principals at Wayne Upper Day School, making us the longest tenured principals in the schools' 154 year history. The Trustees threw us a party at the end of April, a black-tie party, The invitees were all drawn from random entries of alumni, staff, past members of the Board, even a couple of current students. We were given a few gag gifts and a pair of really nice gold watches. We loved our careers and we had no desire to leave for any other opportunity and someone would have had to make us one hell of an offer to get us to even consider it. It didn't matter, really; we had contracts that went to 2021 and we planned to honor them, which would be 30 years there. Since we'd be only 60 by then, we had doubts about whether we'd be ready to retire at that point. We were healthy, active and we felt we were at the zenith of our careers and of our mental abilities.

Connor was spending the next two years as Executive Officer on his 'boat' (the Navy calls submarines boats), the USS Tampa Bay. It was seasoning, to train him to be a captain of a submarine. He was scheduled to transfer to shore duty in the academic year 2016-2017 to teach physics at Annapolis, then a year studying back at South Carolina Nuclear school, and then another year back at sea to sharpen his skills before he would be up for command of his own boat as a full Commander at age 37. Leigh and Ollie, his wife and son, would be dragged along with him, but Leigh was a Navy brat and knew the drill. And while in Annapolis, they'd be much closer to us. We'd see more of our grandson. Besides, they'd have two years of living together after all the periodic separations all the time.

Cammy was busy as you would expect the senior partner in a law office in LA to be. She had been chosen for the job a few years back because she was, in the legal informal terminology, a 'rainmaker'. She made it rain, ie. she brought in new clients. A lot of them, with lots of billable hours. She learned the entertainment law business in quick order and she made it rain in LA. She turned that office from a backwater of 12 associates barely justifying their salaries into a nice sized firm of about 70 lawyers with paralegals, assistants and secretaries making solid salaries. She herself had a low-to-mid seven figure salary but she doubled that or more with bonuses. And she still had her own investment account from her days living with Eva and me, now worth tens of millions. Cammy was the definition of success. She was a real Hollywood Mover and Shaker, and people came to both seek her advice and dread her phone calls. And Kyle was the doting father, the perfect house husband. He took care of Anna, oversaw the upkeep of their small mansion, and adored his wife. They were great together. And when they decided to put Anna in a top private school out there without waiting on one of the years long lists, Eva and I were able to make a call and send a letter and get Anna bumped to the top of the list. Professional courtesy. I'd do anything for my sister and niece.

And Rachel, last but definitely not least. She graduated from Julliard that May. We managed to get eight tickets for her graduation, for Eva and me and our little ones, for Connor and his family and for Phyllis, the proud grandmother. I couldn't finagle any more tickets for Cammy and her family of Kyle and Anna. We just couldn't get them. It was painful for both Cammy and Rachel; they had been so close when Rachel was a child and Cammy was the Cool Aunt. But they all came to Philly for a long weekend to be at the graduation party at a nice bistro and so Cammy could meet with her partners in the law firm.

Rachel told us a few weeks ago she was moving to Portland Oregon to be the lead pianist at their symphony orchestra. She could have taken the second seat in Houston's orchestra, but even though Portland is a much smaller community, it was better for her to be first seat so she'd get more exposure than a second chair would in a larger city. Big fish, small pond theory. I agreed with her. She had a much better chance of moving up from Portland, including possibilities as a solo artist. Eva and I agreed to subsidize her relatively meager salary for a few years to give her a chance to establish herself and make a name for herself. Five years. But it couldn't be a permanent thing.

At the luncheon, Connor got up and, after clinking his glass to get everyone's attention, he gave a toast to his sister. "I want to thank everyone for being here today to honor my incredibly talented and beautiful sister Rachel. She's going to be a big name one day and we're all going to be able to say 'I knew her before'. Rachel, you're an amazing musician and an even better sister and daughter. And niece and aunt and...." mild laughter fluttered around the room. "But best of all, you're an incredible person and a real credit to our mother and father, Eva and Jon. I know how much they love you because I know how much they love all their children, including our new brother and sister." He waved to Vince and Maria, who smiled and waved back. "Good luck in all you do, Rachel. I can't wait to be invited to your first headline performance, wherever in the world it is. We all love you, Squirt!" Lots of cheers and Rachel got up, crying and hugged her big brother for at least thirty seconds. Eva and I burst with pride.

Later we were sitting with Rachel while Maria and Vince were busy being spoiled by Phyllis. She was telling us about the apartment she found in Portland and how she was going to give private lessons to help with the bills. Eva and I were both feeling wistful. Our family was spreading all over the country. Birds gotta fly, fish gotta swim, kids move away. And sisters. Even with our young children keeping us busy, we'd miss having Rachel near enough to see her regularly. Connor, though moving nearby for a year, would be busy and then keep on moving on; such is the life in a military career. But we had Vince and Maria. That took a bit of the sting away.

In the evening, after we picked at a light dinner of salads and some grilled chicken breasts (no one was really hungry), we were sitting out in the backyard, all four of our children plus Leigh and Oliver, as he preferred to be called, and Cammy with her small family, and Phyllis. Walt and Will had come down for the party but had to be back in New York for the morning. Eva and I held hands as there was cheerful, playful banter among our family and I smiled to myself. Our lives together started pretty roughly. I thought back to those first few years. The loss of my mother, the collapse of my father as well as his death. How I almost lost Eva, which would have been the worst blow of all. Harold's passing. And getting shot on that terrible day in October 2001.

But we also had so many great things in our lives. Our four wonderful children, our grandson and daughter-in-law. Cammy and her family. Great jobs we loved and where were were respected and even beloved. All the children we worked with over the years who went on to good lives of their own. Overall, life was pretty amazing.

I squeezed Eva's hand, gently, and she looked at me with a soft smile. I could tell she was thinking much along the same lines. We built something beautiful here, and, on that warm, slightly humid May night in Eastern Pennsylvania, we watched and listened as everyone enjoyed being together. Quietly I said, so no one else could here "Angel, we've done all right for ourselves, haven't we? We're happy together? YOU'RE happy with me?"

"Bear, how can you even ask me that? How can you doubt for a minute the life we have? First of all, I love and adore you. And I plan to do so until my dying day. Our children, our extended family. Friends. Our careers. The students whose lives we've changed over all these years. And you actually ask if we're happy together and if I'm happy with you? Maybe you're getting senile." She said that with a bigger smile.

"Not that I'm aware. Then again, I'd be the last to know." We laughed together, a healthy laugh that got others attention.

Vince, who was turning out to have not much of a filter, asked "Hey, what are you laughing about without us?" His own smile was infectious.

Eva pulled him to her lap and said "We're laughing at YOU!" She blew a tummy 'fart' on his torso and he giggled.

"Me too!" Maria of course got into the act and Kyle picked her up and did the same for her. Then I did the same to Oliver and Connor did it to Anna and then the adults were getting their 'farts' from the kids and we all were laughing raucously. We're a real classy bunch, the Glazer-Grossmans.

Nighttime, after the kids were in bed and everyone else at their hotel, Eva and I knew what we both wanted to do. We wanted each other. Needed each other. We stood by the bed and kissed, soft and loving and passionately. We'd lost none of our touch for making each other feel great. Maybe we slowed down a little, maybe a little less frequency in our 'extracurricular' activities. We still loved and lusted for each other.

Eva was kissing my chest as she unbuttoned my shirt. "I love your hairy chest, Bear. Even more now than when we were young. It's such a nice mix of black and grey. Very sexy." She bit my breast softly, swirling her tongue over my nipple. It sent little waves all through my lower body. Eva knew which buttons to press, and she pressed them perfectly.

I held her head in my hands in a very loving way, stroking her hair, tickling her neck, then down her spine as I kissed her head. "You are still the sexiest woman I've ever known. And Angel, you're still incredibly beautiful. The most beautiful woman I know." I lifted her face up to see me and I kissed her with all my love.

"You always make me feel like a Queen, Bear. Almost thirty five years now. And I still feel like the most beautiful woman when I'm with you. And that gets me hotter than a volcano every time." She stepped back and dropped her nightgown, standing in front of me in a pair of pink cotton panties. She still fit into those little bikini styles and she looked sooo good. My body was certainly taking notice, and Eva was taking notice of my reaction. "Take off your briefs, knave. For your Queen." Her lips were moist, her eyes were glassy and her body was all aglow.

"For my Queen, anything." I bowed my head, getting a small laugh out of my Queen. Then I pulled down my briefs and stood up straight, in both senses of the word. "Is my Lady pleased?"

"Very. I'm even going to Knight thee. I dub thee....Sir Erectus of Studly." We both giggled like idiots and knelt before her, laughing my ass off.

"I guess I need to earn my promotion by servicing my queen." I opened my mouth and stuck out my tongue and wiggled it around. Eva laughed almost hard enough to wake our children. "Wasso fnne?" I muttered with my tongue still out.

"You, Sir Erectus. Should have named you Sir Dumbass." I grabbed her and she yelped with laughter as I pulled her down to the carpet. We were kissing, laughing and rolling around. This was more pure fun with sex than we'd had in a few years.

I spanked her lightly as we moved and Eva let out a chuckle. "Is that all you've got, Sir Erectus? You know what a naughty Queen I am!"

"Oh yeah? Let's see just how naughty you are!" I spanked her harder and, as the shaft of my cock rubbed right over her clit, she shuddered as a small burst of pleasure traveled her body. I nibbled on her earlobe before blowing gently into her ear and I got a growl of approval in response.

"You really light my fire, Bear. I am so ready for you" she moaned as she kissed my throat, making my cock twitch on her tummy. "Take me now, Sir Erectus!"

Eva wasn't the only one ready right then. I shifted my body just a little and the head of my cock found the entrance to her warm home. A thrust down of my hips and we were enjoined, locked together, just like we had done for thousands of times over the years, just as wonderful now as it had been at any of those other times. We moved as one, in a rhythm we perfected over time, and it was exciting, pleasurable, intense, and very loving and lusty. I was up on my arms, looking into those blue gemstones of her eyes, seeing everything I was feeling reflected back at me. I plunged in and held still, making my cock twitch in her pussy. Eva clawed at my lower back and my ass as we both grunted and groaned. Then more, more thrusts, more lifting of her hips, more sweat and more love. We kissed over and over as we shared one of the best fucks we had in a few years.

"Bear, don't stop. Harder! Please, fuck me harder!"

"Your wish is my command, my Queen!" I lunged into her, my cock coated in her warm oils and the oozing precum I provided. I was close myself; our timing had always been great and this time was no different. "Oh, god, I'm cumming my Angel!" My eyes went wide as my dam burst and my balls provided a heavy load of cum as she joined me. Her body went tense and her breathing ragged as Eva pulled my face to hers for a fiery kiss. Our tongues snaked back and forth, dancing and loving as our bodies and minds shared the ultimate pleasure. Then I relaxed and Eva slowly released her grasp on my penis and my ass. We shared a bunch of very gentle kisses that kept our climaxes going just a little longer. "I love you so much, my darling Angel. It still keeps growing, every day."

Eva brushed my hair with her fingers, the hair I still had (about half of what I had when we started 34 years before) and she kissed my cheek. "And I love you too, my sweet Bear. In ways I'm still learning about." We kept touching and kissing on the floor of our bedroom, sharing our most intimate touches and kisses. Eventually I helped her up and let her use the bathroom before I went and did the same. We shared a little more tenderness before turning to go to bed. We still had things to do with our family the next day.

Eva never told me about the twinge she felt in her chest just before her climax.

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

The next few weeks were spent as they typically were. We worked, finishing up the school year, which included the Senior Banquet and Awards dinner, we took the kids to the beach house on weekends (sometimes Rachel joined us, sometimes she didn't), Eva and I kept busy with tennis and taking the kids to their various lessons. In mid-June, Vincent had his first Communion, handsome in his shirt and tie, carrying his candle paired with a little girl. Even though Eva and I were not Catholic, we still felt a sense of pride for him. We knew enough to know this was a major step in a Catholic childs' life.

Afterwards we hosted a small party for friends and some family; we even invited Marty and Cassie Andretta, but of course, they didn't even respond to the invitation. Larry was there with Gina, a women he met a few months back, and Patty was with her husband. They were civil to each other, bordering on friendly. It was as good as they would get.

During the party, I noticed Eva looked like she wasn't feeling well. She was sweating even though it was a comfortable day and she just wasn't as animated as she usually was during a party. I excused myself from the people I was talking to and made my way to her side. "Hey, are you all right? You look like you're not feeling well."

"To tell the truth, I'm not feeling all that well. My stomach feels like its burning and there's this pressure in my chest...."

"OK, we're going to the emergency room now. No argument. You sit while I get your wallet and quietly break up the party. Rachel can get everyone out and watch over Maria and Vince. I'll be right back." She just nodded her head and sat in a chair.

I grabbed Larry, told him quickly what was happening, and he got his car while I got her license and insurance cards. I paused for a very brief moment to pray to whatever powers may be in the universe. Please protect her. Please. I hurried down and Larry and I got her up. People were noticing and I tried to keep things as easy as possible. Rachel spoke to me for a minute and I asked her to just watch over her siblings and I'd call as soon as I could from Bryn Mawr hospital.

Then Vince and Maria came over, looking scared to death. I understood; they were terrified of loosing another parent. I couldn't stop to deal with that at the moment, so Patty and some other friends took over, cleaning things up while Larry and I took her to the hospital.

In the back of Larry's car, Eva looked very sick. "I feel like I have an elephant on my chest, Bear. I don't want to die, Jon."

I held her hand tight and I said "There'll be no talk of anyone dying. You just stay with me, Angel. We'll be there in just a few minutes." Larry was driving as fast as he could without getting into an accident. We were at the hospital in five minutes and I grabbed a wheelchair and wheeled her in, calling for help. A couple of nurses and aides came quickly and took her from me and told me to wait in the waiting area. I sat down in a chair and shook all over. I hoped that wasn't my last sight of my wife. I hoped like hell. But I was scared to hell.

Larry came in and I stepped out quickly to call Rachel. As soon as I did, I knew I had a big problem besides Eva. I could hear Maria and Vince crying in the background, scared more than I was, and Rachel wasn't much better. I honestly didn't know what the best thing to do was, so I got her to turn her phone over to Patty. I asked her if she could drive them to the hospital, where at least we could comfort each other while we were in the dark. Of course she did, and twenty minutes later my children, besides Connor, were there. I hugged the little ones first and then Rachel, and we all sat there to wait and find out what was happening. Larry and Patty and their significant others all stayed, and we passed the time in mental agony.

Larry kept going to the triage station to try and get some information, but none was coming yet. Each minute felt like an hour. Each hour....well, you get the picture. Finally, after over two hours, a young doctor came and found me and took me aside with Larry. I needed someone just in case.

"Mr. Grossman, I'm Dr. Teller. Maybe you remember me? Alex Teller? I graduated in from Wayne Upper Day in 1998?" I honestly didn't, and I doubt I would have remembered any student right then. "Anyway, I have news. Mrs. Grossman had a heart attack. It wasn't a severe attack, but all attacks are serious and we treat them that way. Right now, we gave her something for the pain and she's resting comfortably. We found she has two coronary arteries partially blocked and we're going to put in a couple of stents tomorrow. Now, it's heart surgery and it's no small deal, but it's a fairly safe procedure and we expect her to fully recover. The surgeon will see you in the morning and explain what he'll do and what she'll have to do afterwards. She's overall very healthy so she should do very well. I'm glad to see you both again, though I wish it was better circumstances."

123456...8