Eva's Dislike of Clothes Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Maybe you could cum twice for them?"

"That would be even better, I really liked cumming when that pig Tom bottle fucked me."

"So did I."

"Those boys are still looking at our pussies."

"I know, shall we rub our clits for them?"

"Brilliant idea." Jade replied.

And they did, it was a good job that where they were sat was to one side of the pub and the rest of the people in there couldn't see otherwise they may have got locked when they both spread their knees and did the deed, both of them orgasming around the same time. Fortunately they both managed to keep reasonably quiet.

After relaxing in post orgasmic bliss they decided to leave, as they passed the boys Jade said,

"Have a good wank when you get home boys."

They were both giggling as they went out of the door.

As they were climbing the stairs to their third floor flat Jade said,

"I think that I'm going to shorten a few of my skirts, I really like what you did to that black one of yours. I want to walk around with my slit on display."

"It did make me quite horny."

"Not surprised, I don't know why most girls don't wear their skirts like that. Well the ones that aren't fat that is."

The 2 girls spent the next couple of hours in either of their room either trying on skirts, marking the cut-off points, cutting skirts and trying the shorter versions on.

It had got dark by then and with both rooms being fully lit, the curtains in both rooms being fully open. They were putting on a good show for any voyeurs in the opposite block. Eva told Jade what she had been doing for the voyeurs and the both had a laugh when Jade said that she'd been doing the same.

Eva also told Jade about the room with the telescope and they sneakily had a look to see if that particular voyeur was active. They were both disappointed when they couldn't see the boy watching them.

They both went to bed happy that they would be displaying their slits quite a lot over the next 2 or 3 months until the weather got too cold, Jade joking that their pussy juices would freeze as they came out into the open air.

******

The next day was the big gathering of all new students for the pep talk from the dean of the university. It was in the big amphitheatre and the 2 girls walked there with Jason who just happened to be leaving the flat at the same time as them.

They got seats about half way up the rows and Jason joked about their knees being at head height to the people in front of them and that they should keep their knees closed if they didn't want the boy in front of them to see their pussies if he turned his head.

Eva wasn't sure if that was Jason's subtle way of telling them that they had an opportunity to flash, or not; but neither girl was going to miss the potential opportunity and sat with their knees open. Jason said that they were 'manspreading' and when Eva looked around she saw quite a few of the boys sitting like that.

Throughout the whole of the walk there, the presentation, and the walk back, the only person that gave any indication that they'd seen the 2 pussies was Jason who sat opposite them in the pizza shop on the way back when Eva decided to treat them to a pizza, not explaining why she was being so generous. Of course Jade knew but she didn't say anything.

Whilst they were sat there eating, Eva asked Jason if his psychology course used live models for demonstrations or anything like that.

Both girls were horrified when he told them that they used cadavers quite a bit. Then he told them that yes, live people were used for demonstrations and practise at times. As soon as Eva asked the question he knew where it was leading and he added that he'd let them know of there were any opportunities for them.

Then Eva asked Jason to let them know if he saw or heard of models being needed for art or human biology or any other classes.

"Don't worry girls," Jason said, "I'll do everything that I can to feed your obsession or fetish or perversion or desires, whatever you want to call it."

"You're the doctor Jason," Jade replied, "you tell us what it is."

"Ask me again in 5 years when I will be a doctor." Jason replied.

Back at the flats Eva decided to check her bank account. She'd not done it before they went out because she was dreading finding out that it was all a hoax. Imagine her excitement when she discovered that she was just over £45,000 richer. She puzzled at the amount for a few seconds before realising that it was the exchange rate that made the difference.

She squealed with delight, nearly wetting herself with the excitement and she just had to tell Jade. She flung her door open and ran the few metres to Jade's door and repeatedly knocked on it. As soon as Jade opened it Eva flung her arms around Jade and kissed her full on the mouth.

Jade managed to get Eva inside and shut the door and when she could and asked,

"Do I take it that it wasn't a hoax and that you are rich?"

"Yes, yes, yes, I'm rich."

"Well I'm really pleased for you Eva, but didn't you say that if it wasn't a hoax you were just going to continue as normal and get your degree."

"Yes, yes, I can't let this go to my head. Calm down Eva, get a grip girl."

Eva took a few deep breaths then said,

"Sorry Jade, it's my problem."

"And your still not going to tell your parents?"

"Hell no, my mother wouldn't stop pestering me until I handed it all over to her. No. it's life as normal, well nearly normal, no more beans on toast, I'm off to the supermarket to get some decent food."

"Well remember to put some clothes on first." Jade reminded her.

"Oh yes, although I can now afford a good lawyer to get me off any charges."

"Eva, you're not thinking straight, go and watch some porn movies or something and go to the supermarket tomorrow when you head is clear."

"Yes, yes, you're right Jade." then Eva kissed Jade again.

"Steady on girl," Jade said, "don't let the money turn you into a dyke."

"No, sorry."

Eva did what Jade suggested and after the second video of a girl walking around a busy city totally naked, Eva started masturbating. After a satisfying orgasm Eva got off her bed and went and knocked on Jade's door again.

"Fancy going for a drink? I'll pay."

"I'll pay for my rounds thank you, I'm not a charity case."

"Sorry, I didn't mean ..."

"No Eva, I didn't mean anything either, it was just my clumsy was of telling you not to go splashing your money about."

"Point taken, thank you Jade. Now are we going out like this or are we going to put some clothes on?"

"Like this. No, I don't want to wake up in a jail cell tomorrow but we can wear our newly shortened dresses and nothing else."

As we were leaving Tom walked in.

"Where are you going girls?"

"For a drink."

"Where?"

"The pub on the corner." Eva replied.

"Great, I'll just get changed and come and join you. By the way, nice dresses, I can see your pussies."

The girls left and as the walked down the stairs Jade said,

"We're not going to the pub on the corner and waiting for Tom are we?"

"Hell no, who in their right mind would want to drink with him." Eva said, "we'll go straight in to town."

They flagged down a taxi and 4 minutes later they were walking into a lively pub that the taxi driver recommended.

Eva bought them a drink and that was the last one that they bought that night, but it wasn't the last one they drank. Quite a few of the male students in there bought them drinks in their attempts to hit on them but they left alone around midnight.

They were sure that some of the boys had had seen their slits but only one had the balls to say anything, and all he did say was to compliment them on wearing such revealing dresses.

As they walked to get a taxi home Eva asked Jade if they hadn't shortened the dresses enough.

******

The next morning Eva got up, went to make some coffee and discovered that she had no milk. She put the same dress and shoes on and went down to the little shop that is under one of the accommodation blocks and bought some, the man behind the counter staring at her exposed slit.

As she was walking back into her block she saw that she had some mail. She opened the mailbox with her key and took the little package back upstairs. On the way into the flat she stopped off at her room, got naked again then went to make the coffee. She opened the package and pulled out 4 little plastic bags with different coloured material in them and put them on the table and poured herself a mug of coffee.

Sat at the table she opened one little bag and spread out what looked like a swimsuit for a little girl half Eva's size.

"What's that?" the naked Jade said as she walked in.

"A swimsuit for you, I think."

"I'll never get into that, it's for a little kid."

"Try it." Eva said.

Jade did, and they were both surprised how much it stretched as she pulled it up and onto her shoulders.

"Bloody hell," Jade said, "I didn't expect to get that on. Jeez. Look at my pussy."

Eva did, and saw that her pussy was covered by the see-through mesh that was about as wide as a band aid. There was a little bulge where Jade's clit was sticking out of her slit. From her slit the hem of the leotard went up above her hips then round to the middle of her back then a narrow strip went down in between her butt cheeks.

The arm holes were cut so low that they nearly made the leotard side-less.

The leotard was scooped low both front and back leaving a lot of visible cleavage as well as her nipples and areolas being visible through the thin, mesh material.

"Wow, you look great Jade, going swimming?" Jason said.

"No," Eva said, "when we go swimming we will be wearing a lot less than that."

"That I would like to see." Jason replied.

"You can if you like, come with us." Eva replied.

"When?"

"Monday evening, that okay with you Jade?"

"Sure, I could do with some exercise."

"Okay," Jason said, "I can do that, but what's the swimsuit for?"

"It's a leotard and it's for an exercise class at the gym."

"Does the instructor know what they are in for?"

"Probably not."

The rest of the weekend was relatively quiet although Eva went shopping for some 'proper' food and Tom did bring one of his mates to the flat on the Saturday evening. Jade and Eva were make some tea in the kitchen when he arrived and Tom just had to bring him to meet the girls. Both girls got a little wet between their legs as they found the guy to be quite cute.

After letting the guy stare at Eva and Jade for a good minute, Tom and the guy left saying that they were off to a party at another students block on the other side of town.

******

The Monday arrived and both girls had their first class and lecture. Both girls went wearing skirts that left their slits uncovered and both girls returned that afternoon being disappointed that no one had commented on their exposure.

After a drink and a snack the girls put some clothes on and put a towel into a bag. Eva put a selection of the underwear that she had into her bag then went and knocked on Jade's and Jason's door. One minute later the 3 of them were walking down the stairs and over to the uni's swimming pool.

"Gender neutral changing facilities." Jason said, "maybe the university isn't that backwards thinking."

Jason was changed and out ages before Jade and Eva who had shared a changing cubicle. Eva got out 2 sets of underwear, both bras being string tie bralettes and both G strings being side tied. All 4 articles had small see-through triangles, the 2 in Jades top barely covering the fronts of her breasts.

When they stepped out Jason whistled and told them that they both looked amazing. Eva opened her legs a bit and asked Jason if her protruding clit was too much.

"Hell no, it makes you look even more delicious."

The trio went through the arch to the pool and saw that there was only a handful of people there, and no lifeguard. Jason spotted a sign on the wall requesting that people take extra care when there was no lifeguard on duty.

Jason was the first to dive in followed by Eva then Jade who was waiting until one of the boys there finished his lap and hopefully looked up and saw her in her miniscule, see-through bikini. He didn't look up.

The trio did a couple of lengths then started messing about like young people do. After a while Eva asked who had pinched her bikini bottoms because they were no longer on her body.

"Not me." both Jade and Jason said.

Jason did a length, surface diving down and looking around then surfacing and doing the same. After the fourth dive he came up with Eva's bottoms in his hand.

When he swam back to the girls he held out the bottoms then just as Eva was about to take them he pulled his arm back and said,

"No, you can have them back when we get out."

"Eva smiled and said,

"Okay." and Jade said the same as she held out a hand with her bottoms screwed up in it.

Jason smiled and put both bottoms into his shorts pocket.

They started swimming again and when they stopped Eva said,

"This bottomless swimming is nice, the water rushing passed my pussy feels so good."

"Yes it does." Jade added.

"And I bet that it feels even better if the water rushed passed our hard nipples as well."

Eva said as she passed her top to Jason to stiff in his pocket. She giggled as she set off to swim another length.

As she was swimming back Jade came the other way and said,

"Yes it is."

Eva also noticed 5 young men coming in then jumping into the pool. Her pussy tingled and she felt moisture going the other way in her vagina.

"Come on Jason, you can grab my tits and pussy if you can catch me." She said as she passed him to start another length.

Jason just smiled and stood there until Eva was about 3 metres ahead of him then he set off. Lucky Eva wasn't swimming that fast and Jason caught her before she had even got into the other half of the pool and she screamed as Jason grabbed her ankle and pulled her back to him.

He turned her around and pulled her to him, she felt nice as her bare tits met his bare chest. Jason is taller that Eva and when he pulled her to him her feet couldn't touch the bottom of the pool.

They stared at each other's eyes then both heads went forward and tilted slightly to their right. Their lips met and their tongues invaded the other's mouth.

Eva could feel the top of Jason's hard cock pressing on her pubic bone through his shorts and she wrapped her legs around him pressing the length of his cock along her slit.

"Get a room." They both heard as Jade swam passed them.

"Bloody hell are you two still at it." They heard as Jade swam back the other way.

Eva giggled as she broke the kiss then said,

"You'd better be in my room 5 minutes after we get back." Then she pushed away from him and swam after Jade.

"Cute isn't he?" Jade said when the both stopped at the end of the pool.

"Yes he is."

"We can share him if you like."

"A threesome?"

"Yes, or we can take turns with him, I'm more than happy to share him with you, 50 / 50."

"What about sharing you Eva, don't you fancy doing it with a girl?"

"Never really thought about it."

"Neither have I, but we are here to experiment aren't we?"

They both smiled at each other then Eva gave Jade a quick kiss on her lips before pushing off for another length.

Eva passed Jason going the other way and she smiled at him. She stopped at the end and waited for Jade and Jason to get there. While she waited she looked around and saw that the people that had been there had all left, leaving just them and the 5 young men who obviously were there just to mess around.

When Jade and Jason arrived Eva splashed them and said,

"Fun time."

Within seconds everyone in the pool was splashing each other and there was some overlap of the 2 groups.

Jason picked Eva up revealing to everyone there that she was naked, then threw her into the water. Then he did the same with Jade. Eva had surfaced right close to one of the other group and one young man looked at Jason, who nodded, then Eva was lifted up out of the water again. The young man held her out of the water as she squealed and shouted, "put me down," but the young man held her up letting all his mates see her naked body.

Well most of it because one of the young man's hands was holding her over her right tit.

Well that was it, what ensued was a game of lifting the girls out of the water for a few seconds then throwing them back in, getting a quick grope of tits or pussies as they went. Unsurprisingly, both girls were loving it although they both swallowed small amounts of pool water.

Eventually, Eva and Jade got tired and stopped the game, deciding that it was time to leave. They swam to the side of the pool and pulled themselves out of the pool and turned to see that all 6 males were staring at their naked bodies which neither girl was trying to hide.

"Shower time." Jade shouted and all 6 males started heading for the side of the pool.

The 2 naked girls had just managed to get their shampoo and got into the communal showers when the young men started to arrive, Jason going to the opposite side of the showers to watch.

It started with Jade agreeing to let one of the young men shampoo her hair for her and ended with all 5 guys soaping every nook and cranny of both girl's bodies, making both of them cum along the way and getting them close to cumming again before they heard the door to the changing rooms open.

Both, slightly frustrated girls rinsed off then went to their lockers to get their towels. As the went there they saw a middle-aged man wearing just swimming shorts walking the other way. They smiled at him and kept walking.

Back in the shower Jason was telling the 5 young men that that time on a Monday seemed to be a quiet time at the pool and that he'd be getting the girls to come with him again at that time. Jason was helping the girls with their fetish.

Eva was just slipping her dress over her naked body when 1 of the 5 young men walked passed their open door and got 1 last look of her naked body before the dress slid down her torso.

"See you next week." The young man said. Both girls giggled.

"That was fun." Jade said as they left the building.

"Next week I'm going to dry my hair at the mirrors before I get dressed." Eva replied.

Jason smiled.

They passed that same coffee shop and Eva suggested having a coffee. They each got a coffee and pastry and Eva led them to the same table that she's sat at before. She directed Jason to sit with his back to the window and Jade and herself to sit facing the window slightly to either side of Jason.

Jade looked at Eva, smiled and sat like Eva had with her knees slightly apart giving Jason, and anyone outside who cared to look, a great view of their pussies.

"Are you 2 trying to drive me crazy." Jason said after he'd swallowed his first bite of his pastry.

"You know Jason," Eva replied, "you've been really nice to Jade and I, and never even tried to get in our knickers, you're not gay are you? No, that kiss you gave me couldn't possibly have been from a gay guy, and a gay guy wouldn't have been pressing his hard-on in to me like that."

"Fuck no, and you don't wear knickers so I couldn't get in them."

"You know what I mean. Why haven't you tried to fuck either of us?"

"I thought that you'd invited me back to your room when we get back Eva?"

"I have, and I hope that you will be there because I really want to fuck you and I want Jade to fuck you as well. Maybe not today but soon, I'll leave that to you two but I certainly won't be complaining if both of you knock on my door when we get back. I'm assuming that neither of you would mind a threesome. I've never done that before but I'm ready and eager to try it."

"I..."