Eva's Further Education

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

But Monique passed me not a whip or a crop, but a long thin cane, with a leather grip. I looked questioningly at my mistress.

'It will hurt her, yes,' said Monique, in answer to my unspoken query, 'and mark her too. It's time she bore some. She can take twenty.'

I remembered the way Christine had snubbed me, and took some extra pleasure in bringing the thin cane whistling through the dry air of the dungeon, and hering the gasping cry as my first vicious stroke stung her pristine, delicate flesh, raising a lovely red wheal that ran right across both upper thighs, lower, no doubt, than she had expected.

'Count!' I ordered her, 'and thank me!'

'One, thank you, mistress!'

'I'm not your mistress. I wanted to be your friend,' I said, as I struck her again, this time, again, I was sure, unexpectedly, right at the top of her buttocks, just below her corset, and to one side.

'Oh, oh, thank you, two!' she moaned, and I continued, being as inventive as I could as to the location and even direction of each stroke, so that, by the time I approached her allotted twenty, her whole arse was a mass of criss-cross red welts, some even showing tiny droplets of blood where I had broken her tender skin.

'Twenty, thank you,' she finally said, and I threw down the cane.

'Come on,' said Monique, to Petra and I, 'let's go and have a coffee.'

'Aren't you going to release her?' I asked.

'Not yet,' she said, 'I haven't quite finished – she can contemplate the rest while we take our coffee.'

We went back up to the refectory and enjoyed a coffee, then Monique called to the kitchen for something, and came back with a small pot. Soothing balm, I thought.We returned to the dungeon.

Christine was writhing a little on her block when we arrived there, her buttocks obviously painful, and I saw Monique take the pot and approach her, thinking that her pain would soon be eased.

Monique put the pot down, unscrewed the lid, took a small handful of the substance from it, and applied it to Christine's livid red stripes.

She shrieked at the top of her voice and squirmed violently, then used words I had never before heard, spitting them out like a wounded lioness.

'What on earth is that?' asked Petra.

'Salt,' replied Monique, as she applied a second dose, 'It will prevent infection.'

Christine screamed and shouted abuse, and only stopped when Monique removed her butt-plug, and, instead, took an enormous pink vibrator, which she rammed hard into Christine's vagina. She turned on the motor-drive, and Christine immediately changed her tone, starting to groan with the unmistakeable sounds of impending orgasm. She came, there and then, again squirting freely right across the floor of the dungeon, and only then did Monique release her, and hand her over to us to clean her up.

It was a new, subservient Christine who walked between us back up the stony corridor, our heels ringing out on the hard floor as we stumbled along.

'You must hurt terribly,' I observed, and she gripped my hand tightly as she replied.

'Yes, Eva, I have had to endure a lot of pain today, but it has been the most wonderful day of my life. I have learnt things about myself that….that, well, I never would have believed.' As we emrged into the bright lights of the entrance hall of the Abbeye, she turned to me, and said, 'I owe you an apology, Eva.'

'You owe me nothing,' I told her, 'you were a little rude to both of us when you first arrived, but we understand.'

'Thank you,' she said, then suddenly, 'will you lay with me until dinnertime? Is that too much to ask?'

I glanced at Petra, who nodded yes, and told her I would, on condition that Petra come and lay with us too. To this she agreed readily, and we were all soon stripped naked and caressing each other on my bed. I was still covered in whip-marks, none of which were terribly painful however, but which Christine now regarded in awe, once she saw me naked, though in truth they were nothing compared to the damage I had done to her buttocks. She had raw livid welts all over her lovely rounded arse, and I felt momentarily guilty, until I thought about it, and realised that she had loved every second of the experience, and orgasmed at least twice while I caned her. Petra was, in fact, quite envious of our stripes, until I assured her that she was certain to be whipped during the next day, whenever it pleased Monique to do it.

We fondled each other, made love in a relaxed manner, then all three of us slept, entwined in each others' arms, until my alarm announced it was time to get ready for dinner.

At dinner, Monique announced that the next few days would see a lot of exciting changes at the Abbeye, and outlined the ones she had lined up for the next day.

Three new clients were expected, she told us, and Petra and I looked at each other in some alarm – there was no way we could handle three newcomers as well as Christine. Monique caught our glance, and said, 'Don't worry, girls, I have two new recruits arriving at eight in the morning, and the clients aren't due until the afternoon. By the way, to of them are coming thanks to a recommendation by Christine's fiancé.'

'But….but, how…?' I began.

'It seems that Christine rang her fiancé – strictly against my rules – and told him how happy she was here.'

Christine's curly head was down, practically on the table, and she was clearly afraid as Monique spoke.

I comforted her, stroking her shoulders lightly, and she looked up at me gratefully, but Monique addressed her.

'I shall find time to punish you tomorrow, Christine,' she said, 'but thank you for the recommendation.'

Then she went on to address us generally: 'I have made some more purchases. A set of special dining chairs will arrive tomorrow – I know you'll like them, they'll make mealtimes quite different. I have also invested in another item, which we shall try out in a day or two, on one of our senior assistants.'

That meant, of course, Petra or me – and I was already nervous about the nature of this 'new item.' I should, of course, have to wait and see. But, come what may, I knew I was a part of life at the Abbeye, that Monique was my mistress, and I wasn't complaining.