Evening at the Racetrack

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I almost needed to do nothing, she slapped her hips at me rapidly, finally I could do nothing but let go. There really was no more room inside her, I could feel the wetness of my own emission being forced out around me.

I reached down and lifted her blouse, her bare breasts were only a slight shade lighter than the rest of her body, just a hint of a tan. Her nipples were spectactular! The tips seemed to flow into the darker color, and the light chocolate color was puffy and huge, almost the same size as her breasts. A full two inches across, and like a breast on a breast, they swelled out in two curves.

I tried to bend far enough to reach them with my mouth, I could not. Finally I had to withdraw to be able to lick and caress her breasts properly. There was no resistance now, she seemed to enjoy the sensations. I reached up and removed the drape from her eyes. She lay and watched as I nuzzled at her, trying without success to get her entire nipple in my mouth.

It was a good half hour before I finally tired, she just lay there with a smile on her face as I played.

Later we sat in the kitchen sipping coffee, both of us naked.

"That was fun." I said.

"Yea, you are good."

Then.

"Do we have a deal?"

"Deal?"

"Yes, you teach me to win."

She smiled.

"Then I will fuck you silly whenever you want!"

"How about I teach you to win, and I fuck YOU silly in the meantime?"

She smiled, took another sip of her coffee.

Standing up, still completely nude, she grinned at me.

"Let's start now."

MGM

12