Evening Delights

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My cock jerked in my grip and I knew what was going to happen. Desperate I aimed as best I could and watched as the first thick rope shot out in an arc, landing on the soft flesh of her belly.

The vision of a puddle of white cream pooling in her naval sent a violent shudder through my body. The motion throwing off my aim as a second thick jet burst free.

I watched in horror as it landed not on her belly, but lower; soaking into the transparent cloth of her panties as they stretched across her mound. I was cumming on my mother's pussy; the thought made my eyes roll back as a third thick wad erupted from the tip of my cock.

I shook and trembled as I eased down, my eyes fluttering open. Oh my fucking God; I had just totally painted her with my hot cream over her entire crotch. I could see the viscous liquid soaking into her panties clinging to her lips.

There was no way I could clean up this mess, so I did the only thing my fuzzed brain could think of; I retreated like a coward back to my room. I lay in bed shaking; terrified at what mom would say.

I could have explained the small stain on her chemise the other night; there was no way in hell I could explain an entire load dumped straight on her pussy. I was dead, I figured; plain and simple I was dead.

The next morning I headed down for breakfast, mom was already gone to work; and she hadn't woken me or said anything to me. She must be saving it for this afternoon, confront me then I figured.

All day I was in a state of panic, I didn't even check on dad's text messages or see what the cheater was up to. All I could think about was how was I going to explain to mom that her perfect son was a totally depraved pervert.

It was nearly five before I left my room; mom had been home for a couple of hours; and never made an appearance at my door. I knew dad had left for work, I heard his car pull out. I kept waiting for that knock on my door; but it never came.

I had always made a habit of setting the table for dinner; with dad not home it was my way of thanking mom. When I walked into the kitchen, I could smell the goulash mom was stirring and felt my stomach rumble.

"Hey sweetie" mom chirped from the stove.

"Go ahead and set the table, this will be ready any minute." She told me

Her tone wasn't pissed; she didn't rant or rave. She was...well she was mom. I didn't know what to say, so I just set the table for the two of us.

Through dinner mom was her usual self, talking about work and that one of the neighbors was having trouble with their son getting a speeding ticket.

"You've always been the perfect young man" mom smiled at me.

My face exploded red at her words. Right, the perfect young man who jacks off over you, I thought. God; it was as if nothing had happened last night; how the hell could she not have notice those thin panties all but glued to her pussy by my dried cum.

After dinner I cleared the dishes and started washing. Mom mentioned she was headed for her nightly shower and started to leave the kitchen. I was focused on the dishes, and didn't see her turn around at the door to the dining room.

The next thing I knew soft lips caressed my cheek. I felt a shiver at the contact.

"I love you Adam" mom said softly; and then headed for the stairs.

I finished the dishes and headed to my room, all the while beating myself with every stick my brain could conjure. I was the perfect young man, she loved me; God how could I do this to her.

I literally huddled in my bed that night, trying desperately to fall asleep. I fought back the urge to go to her room again. I couldn't do it to her again; I couldn't be the animal my mind kept calling me.

Finally I gave in and lay in the dark of my room, jerking off to the image of my hot cum soaking into those tight thin panties, blowing a hot load all over my belly. Sick to my stomach I rolled over and let sleep finally take hold.

The next day was a repeat of yesterday. I helped around the house with dad during the day; and then hid in my room except for dinner. It took every ounce of willpower I had to keep myself in that room again. I ached to see her, to just look at her perfect body.

The next day was Friday and mom was gone again when I got up. The day went like any other; but things were different at supper. Mom didn't seem her chipper self she had been Wednesday and Thursday. I wondered what dad had done to piss her off. When I did the dishes mom simply left the kitchen and headed upstairs to the shower; no kiss, no nothing this time.

In my room I tried to focus on studying; hell I even tried jerking off to India Summer; it was no good. By nine that night I was basically a basket case ready for bed. I never even looked at the clock or realized the time as I changed into my pajama pants.

I was standing in the middle of the room, still holding my jeans when mom knocked on the door.

"Adam?" Mom called.

"Yeah mom" I answered.

Nothing like a creature of habit, I thought, only this time the habit changed. Instead of just telling me good night; the door to my room swung slowly open. I turned and saw mom standing in the doorway and froze, my jeans limp in my hand.

This was the real deal; she was wearing the powder blue baby doll I had seen on the top of the Victoria Secret bag. This shamed even the transparent kimono she had worn two nights ago. The top hung perfectly on her upper body, there were no snaps or buttons; the two halves in the front were held together by a single bow tie just below her breasts.

Her breasts, God they were on total display as she stood in the hall light. My cock started to thicken in my pajama pants as my eyes took in the contour and curve of each breast. They stood firm and proud, those pencil eraser nipples staring back at me.

My eyes traveled down from that luscious swell, to the flat of her belly. The halves of her baby doll were nearly wide open; a wide expanse of smooth skin on display to my eyes.

The hem didn't end at her hips like most nightgowns; it ended at just below her waist. This meant that the most perfect pair of powder blue totally transparent panties; were on full display.

They hugged the curve of her hips, barely more than a string around her waist; while the small swath of cloth lay smooth over her mound, giving me a full view of the dark thatch of neatly trimmed hair.

The whole look took only a couple of seconds; but mom stood silent as I drank her in. My cock went from chub to steel hard in less than two seconds.

I may only be about seven inches, but in thin pajama pants; there is no where you can hide a hard dick. I saw mom's eyes flicker down to my waist and then back up. Did she really just check me out; I was shocked.

"I'm going to bed" mom's soft voice penetrated the dead silent room.

"Uh...OK" I mumbled.

"Adam...I'm going to bed." Mom repeated. "Be a good son tonight." Her voice was barely above a whisper; but I heard it loud and clear.

Mom disappeared from the door and like an idiot I just stood there holding my jeans. Be a good son, what was she...oh fuck, was my only thought. My mind reeled; I must have debated with myself for the next half hour. Did she know; was she inviting me; was I reading too much into all of this.

Before I could second guess myself, I padded softly down the hall. If she was asleep, I would just leave, I thought, as I gently pushed her door open.

It looked like her normal sleep position; she was sprawled out on the bed on her back; only this time there was no sheet obstructing my view.

I stared down at her and watched her perfect breasts rise and fall. She was asleep, I figured. It had all been my teenage hormonal imagination. Then, mom's eyes flickered open and she looked up at me.

She never said a word, she just watched me; her eyes flickering between the straining cock in my pajama pants, and my face. I wanted to tell her I was sorry, that I was the most debase and perverted a son could be. Mom solved that for me.

I watched as her left foot once against slid up her right leg, until she was again lying with her legs bent in the number four. This time the panties were even tighter than with the kimono. They clung to the contour of each lip; and when they pulled tight, I could see a dark patch spreading across the transparent gusset.

I groaned softly as I tugged my hard rod out from its hiding place. Her eyes locked to my groin, as my hand began a slow pumping; I could see her pupils widen as a drop of pre cum seeped from the tip.

Mom never moved, and she made no effort to touch me; she just lay there and watched. I reached down my other hand, and pulled at the string of the bow beneath her breasts; watching in slow motion as it came undone.

"Oh God" I whispered as the two halves of her baby doll slid to the sides; letting her breasts slip into view in the light from the hall. She made no move to cover them, instead letting me stare at them as my hand began to pick up the pace.

I could feel my nuts tightening again; oh fuck I wasn't sure where to cum. Mom solved that for me too.

"My tits" her soft voice sounded loud in the quiet room.

Those two words set me off. She wanted it on her tits; she was going to get it on her tits. My balls clenched as it hit.

"Mom" I gasped as my cock spasmed in my grip.

My first shot was like a geyser as it shot through the air; splashing onto her pale skin, coating her breasts in my thick seed. Holy fuck I was cumming on my mother, and she was letting me, I thought.

"Ohhhh" mom gave a small moan, and I watched her body tremble.

Glancing down, I watched the dark patch at her panties instantly grow larger. Fuck, she was cumming just from me cumming on her. I stood by her bed, and unloaded the biggest orgasm of my life; as I pumped not one or two, but FOUR thick wads of my cream onto her body. God, I thought I was never going to stop cumming.

When my balls finally spasmed empty, I looked down. Mom was laying there on her marital bed, covered in wads of thick goo from her neck to her navel; I had fucking bathed her in hot cum.

Mom was looking down at the huge mess I had left on her body; slowly she raised one hand, extending her index finger. I could only stare as she drew a lazy circle in the puddles around her navel.

"I think your father is having an affair" mom whispered into the silence.

"He is" I replied. "I have proof." I told her.

Mom looked up at me, her finger slowly pushing the globs of white goo into a puddle.

"How" she asked.

"I have his texts" I admitted.

"From the iCloud" my voice trembled with the admission.

Mom slowly nodded her head, and then looked down at the slick mess on her belly. I watched as she carefully used her index finger to scoop up a clinging wad.

"I want you to print them" mom said without looking at me.

"Bring them to me tomorrow night." She raised her head and stared up at me.

"When you do" her hand slowly rose from her belly. "I'm going...to suck you...dry." Her voice was hoarse.

I watched stunned as she slipped that finger, coated in my slime, into her mouth; and slowly sucked it clean.

The next day was Saturday, and mom was working her weekend shift. With dad sleeping in late, which was his usual now that he 'worked' late; it gave me the morning to get things done.

I accessed the iCloud again, and pulled up his text log. It had been a few days since I had seen it, what with everything going on with mom; I wasn't surprised to find new logs.

It seems dear old dad had gotten his little sugar baby a massage voucher. Angel planned to reward him tonight with a 'tongue massage' to his cock. The thought of some twenty year old giving my dad a blow job wasn't exactly the hottest thing on my list, but damn could this girl be descriptive.

As I printed up the logs I sat and read how she wanted to kneel in front of him and suck his balls while he watched. As the last pages pushed out of the printer, it was hot reading where she talked about letting him see his creamy load in her mouth before she swallowed his load.

I wondered if she really was that good; or how much of all of this was hype. Knowing the old man, her little pep talks probably added to the excitement, which meant he was already primed by the time they got together. I chuckled as I realized that way she had half her work done before they even started; what a little vixen I thought.

I didn't know how or when mom planned on me getting this to her; so for now I put everything into a folder and slid it in with my study papers. No way in hell the old man was going to look through that; hell he didn't understand half of it anyway.

Mom had just entered the house when dad was heading to the car. Their usual silence as they passed in the hall by the front door, reminded me I wasn't invading on anything the guy hadn't left open anyway; so much for feeling a guilty conscience about 'stealing' his woman.

At a little after five mom called me in from the back yard; when I came in the house I found a pizza sitting on the kitchen counter and mom sitting at the dining room table already eating.

"Sweetie go ahead and grab a piece and come join me" mom called out. "I didn't feel like cooking, I hope you don't mind."

Hell I didn't mind, it was the rare treat when we got pizza around the house, and I threw a couple of pieces on a plate and headed into the dining room.

"Honey, before you sit down" mom said as I set down my plate and water.

"Would you be a dear and go get your papers?" she smiled at me.

For a woman who was about to read about her husbands' cheating; she sure didn't seem terribly upset. I headed to my room and grabbed the folder, setting it down in front of mom and then sliding into the chair next to her.

We ate in silence for about fifteen minutes, while mom slowly read the first logs. A couple of times I could hear her snort quietly to herself, and at one point she tapped the papers and rumbled about how he didn't do 'that' for her.

Pushing her plate aside, mom looked up at me. There was sadness in her eyes, but not quite the ranting anger I had expected.

"Have you read these?" she asked.

"Yea, I wanted to know what was going on." I pushed my own plate away.

"Did it make you hard?" mom just looked at me.

"Sometimes" I answered sheepishly.

"I figured as much" mom nodded. "It does read like a cheap pornographic novel." She said.

"I don't get it" I told mom. She looked at me with a puzzled expression.

"You're sitting here reading about your husband fucking some other woman" I blurted out. "I would have thought you would be ranting and raving by now; or at the very least screaming your head off."

"A reasonable question" mom sighed softly. "And that would be true, except for two things." She looked down at the papers. "For one, I had suspected this for the last month or two, so it isn't a total surprise."

"And second, it's happened before" she said, looking up at me.

"What?" I was dumb struck.

"The last time was about six years ago" mom said calmly.

The last time, Jesus Christ how many times had there been; and yet she stayed with him. I just sat mute while mom spoke.

"You were about eleven I think" she stared across the room. "He started working overtime, just like this time." She shook her head.

"She was about twenty-five I believe. I think she saw your father as some big wig and a way to further her spot in the company." Mom sighed.

"Either way it lasted for about eight months when her husband caught wind of it." Mom smiled at a memory.

"I think he threatened your father" she chuckled. "Either way it broke off."

I couldn't believe this, my dad was a serial cheater, and I had no fucking idea. I stared at mom, desperate to ask her why she even stayed. It was as if she could sense my question.

"You needed a father" she said softly. "I wasn't going to tear your world apart because he couldn't keep his dick in his pants." She sighed.

"I love you" I said quietly, just shaking my head.

"Do you baby" mom cocked her head to one side. "Do you love me...or do you lust for me?" she asked in a soft voice.

"Honestly...both" I said staring into her eyes.

Mom slid her chair back from the dining room table and sat looking at me. Since I had been outside, I hadn't noticed she had changed from her nursing work clothes, into a light sun dress for the heat.

"Look at me Adam" mom commanded me. "All of me." She husked.

I sat there and stared, for the first time I didn't have to hide my glances. I dank in the light curve of her breasts through her dress top; I could just barely see the indentation of her nipples, and I wondered if she was wearing a bra. Below I followed the supple thighs up from her knees, to where they disappeared under the hem of her dress. Having seen her on her bed, my imagination filled in the rest as I gazed upward.

"Are you hard?" mom husked at me.

"Yes" I could barely choke back.

"Me...or the texts?" she asked.

"You" I could barely speak.

"I can see the hunger in your eyes" mom stared at me.

"If you could you would rip my clothes off wouldn't you." She said.

"Yes" God I was so tongue tied right then.

"Did it excite you when you read how he would lick her wet pussy?" Mom's voice almost hummed.

"Yes" I groaned.

Oh My God, I could only stare as mom started inching the hemline of her sundress up her bare thighs. My cock was so hard by now it hurt, trapped in my jeans.

"Have you ever tasted a woman?" mom asked me.

"No" I choked back. "I've never seen...a real...until..." I stuttered.

"Was mine the first you've ever seen?" there was a hint of surprise in her voice.

"Yes" I admitted.

I damn near choked when the hemline hit her panties. I saw the hint of powder blue again, oh Jesus she was wearing the Victoria Secret ones, I thought I was going to cum in my jeans. My eyes never left that hemline as it continued to rise.

"Get on your knees" mom whispered.

I slid from my chair, kneeling on the dining room floor in front of mom. My eyes were locked to the valley between her thighs as those panties slid into view.

"Your father doesn't like doing that" mom husked. "So he claimed."

Mom hooked her thumbs into the waistband of those panties, and I stared frozen as she slowly began to ease them over her hips, rising slightly in her chair.

"It's been two years since a man did that to me" mom told me. "Are you going to end my dry spell baby" God she was driving me nuts.

"Yes" was all I could get out as that filmy blue garment slid free.

I was kneeling there, less than a foot from her prize, watching her legs slowly open; closer than I had ever been as it came into my vision.

"Jesus" I whispered as her thighs parted.

"Tell me what you're thinking" mom whispered as her thighs spread wider.

"You're...beautiful..." I almost panted. "I want...I want to taste you." I said hoarsely.

"Then what are you waiting for" this sexy woman invited me.

I admit I had never touched a woman before this, I mean in such an intimate way; but hour after hour of porn movies and clips left me with a wealth of knowledge.

I shuffled in closer, slowly kissing my way up one thigh and then the other. I inhaled deeply, smelling the heavy musk of my mother, an excited woman. I could see the glisten on the dark curls of hair covering her lips; she was wet, I realized; wet for me.

Dipping my head down, I slowly drug my tongue up the full length of her lips. I could feel the tip of my tongue just slightly parting her petals.

"Oh God yesssss." Mom moaned above me.

Her hands came down and fingers tangled in my hair. Her feet lifted off the floor as I repeated the long swipe; I could feel her thighs quiver against my cheeks.

"Oh fuck baby" mom gasped.

Apparently I was doing something right, I could feel mom's body jerk as my tongue scraped over her hidden clit. Her thighs tightened around my head and I had to reach up, holding her thighs open, so I could get at her.