Eventualities: Allison Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"If you want to look, you can… but not there, you're blocking my light. That's better… and can you hold this skin flap open so I can get some more light here to see what I'm doing? Yes, thanks, much better." It was much better, May was now relatively stable for the moment and my guard had switched his gun to his off hand and it was now not aimed at anyone.

It was child's play to cut his jugular vein on his throat with one smooth stroke of the scalpel that I had hidden in my hand the moment he again became distracted by looking into her wound with fatal, but fascinated curiosity.

I grabbed for his gun hand and he was too surprised to raise it and shoot. Forcing him to the floor I tried to keep his arms pinned until he bled out, which thankfully didn't take long. He did reflexively fire off one round that ricocheted off of the floor (much to close to Allison for my comfort) and then hitting the far wall near the cage.

When he had no pulse, I grabbed his gun and ran to Allison to cut her loose. I had had patients die on me on many occasions, in both my Army and civilian EMS careers, but I had never before taken a life in anger. This act did change my life forever, being one I would have much preferred never to have ever done and it caused me a little bit of later guilt. Still, given that choice to make, I'd do it again… every time.

Releasing Allison's bonds, I pulled her onto her feet but she could barely stand. I shook her as hard as I dared and gently slapped her cheeks a few times to try to get her a little bit more alert and spoke firmly at her while I walked her toward May's operating table.

"Allie, you've got to snap to it, now. I know you're hurt and your head isn't thinking right but I need all of the help you can give me."

She nodded, shook her head a few times and tried to get herself into mental gear. I checked May, she was still stable but her wound was filling up again with blood. I grabbed Allison's hand and gave her a small sponge and made her understand that I needed the wound open and clear. As almost an afterthought I remembered the guard's body and quickly drug him over to the sewage door and with a little effort opened it, shoved him in and closed the trap door. The extra blood seemed to fit right in place and I doubted anyone would notice the difference.

I shoved his gun partially under May's back and hid the handle with a bloody bandage. Allison and I now had serious work to do.

****************

On that long distant past vacation road trip, Allison had spent much of the frenzied return drive reading out-loud to me from my medical textbooks. Thank goodness that particular testing phase of my training involved chest and abdominal wounds so that Allison had learned a thing or two by osmosis while she was reading out loud to me. As she assisted me now the best she could, I was astounded to find that she actually remembered little bits and pieces of what she had read and she smiled at me as we discussed the irony of the situation. Relatively soon we had May patched up enough to be beyond immediate danger.

May even opened her pain filled eyes once to look upon us with hope and she held our hands tightly before she passed out yet again from the pain and shock. I was just putting in the last final temporary closing stitches when the big boss man returned alone and in a bit of a frazzle.

"Where is the guard?" He demanded?

I shrugged and said, "He got called out of the room, I assumed he was with you." I finished the last closing stitch and place my hand on the blood soaked bandage covering the gun hilt and prepared to act in an instant. His gun was pointed at me and, unless I could get a distraction of just a second or two, I didn't feel good about my odds of getting a shot off before he would. I was at an impasse and waited for something to happen.

The boss seemed uncertain and confused and very much at a loss as to what to say or do next. I got the definite impression something somewhere had gone very badly wrong and that my keeping May alive for the last half-hour or hour or so was actually the very last thing that was currently on his mind. He seemed to finally make some sort of decision and had just taken a couple of steps towards us when there came another loud knocking on the door.

He partially turned away from me and his gun hand started to swing towards the door. This was the momentary distraction I had hoped for. With one swift movement I drew my hidden gun and fired three rounds into him. I don't think he ever knew what hit him and he was dead by the time that I got to his side.

Oddly, this particular killing caused me no future moral discomfort whatsoever. I picked up his unfired gun thinking that at least now I had the means to shoot our way out to safety. 'Twin .45 justice ala The Shadow', I thought to myself, and then looked up to face down the gun barrels of the two mostly unlikely people I ever possibly could imagined, Navy Gal and Tiny!

************

I must have looked like something from a bad 1960's British Hammer House of Horror film. Naked, covered nearly head to toe in blood, waving two guns, with a carved up body on a makeshift operating table and a drugged out (but still cute) nude blonde zombie assistant, who also drenched in blood. Thank God, no one took any photos.

They cleaned us up the best they could. I found my clothes and we wrapped Allison and May the best we could in the two bloody blankets and sheets. A medic soon arrived with a stretcher for May and we started our way out of the building as a group.

From this point on things on were pretty anti-climactic. I had guessed that Tiny was probably an ex-SEAL, but it was a real surprise to discover that he had known 'Navy Gal' (Tammy) well from those days. The two had stayed in contact over the years. I think they liked each other more than either would ever admit, and after Tammy had heard me mention Tiny's name when we were reviewing Allison's history at our planning session, she called him in Lovett immediately. The caught up on old history and then traded notes on Allison. He was on the next plane to San Diego, arriving while I was playing my cover at the medical conference the previous evening.

Once everyone heard that I had been snatched from my hotel room, the Fed's got their itchy trigger fingers going and started to bring in their SWAT and Action teams. Tiny and Tammy loaded up for bear and got themselves prime ringside seats for the show.

How had they located us? Well, May had mentioned the old sewage plant so that had given them a good location to start with, and with the use of an ultra-quiet military chopper full of detection gear they got a firm lock-on on my wad of Fed funny money, close enough to pretty well pinpoint us to within a few feet inside the building. The rest was just a fairly straight forward textbook SWAT assault and hostage rescue operation. They went in shooting a few hours before dawn (I had been a prisoner for just about a full day) with fortunately no good guys killed or seriously hurt. Hurray for SpecOps!

There were, unfortunately, just enough bad guy holdouts left and still shooting that it took much longer than any of us would have liked to get the LifeFlight medical evacuation chopper in and the girls off to the hospital. I was going out on my own two feet with Tiny and Tammy, thank you very much, and kept my acquired pistols handy for anyone that felt contrary about it. Unfortunately, I lost them both nearly immediately afterwards as 'evidence'. I was driven to the hospital and checked over completely and other than two cracked ribs that needed taping up, I was in pretty good shape, but would be eating soft foods for a few days until my teeth tightened up again. The girls were much less well off and were both together in an ICU ward under some serious security.

*************

My doctors grudgingly released me from medical care around supper time and I headed off immediately to see the girls. I had received numerous compliments for my treatment of May's bullet wound from several of the doctors at the hospital, and even their ER Chief had come to pay me a visit just to shake my hand, saying that he couldn't have done a better surgical job himself. It was the highest praise, and it was sincere, but it now felt hollow.

I was refused admittance to their room by the armed guarded and things were about to get ugly when Tammy showed up and she added me to the approved visitor list. Together we then went in.

May was in the first bed, looking a bit less pale and had tubes running in and out her just about everyplace there was to put one. May wasn't expected to live the night, several infections were already rapidly progressing unchecked in her chest, lower intestines and colon area (one of her tortures was that she had been enthusiastically sodomized with a large plumbing pipe wrench). She also had a considerable amount of internal organ damage, due to broken ribs, both hips and other assorted bones. She had lost an awful lot of blood for much too long and now with a brand new gunshot wound no amount of hardcore antibiotics was going to be able stop any of the various infections in time.

She wasn't going to live the night and she knew it.

Allison, wearing her own collection of IV tubes, was sitting on a chair by May's bedside, her jaundiced eyes teary. Seeing me she fairly leapt up onto her feet and and shuffled over to kiss and greet me. After a moment, seeing Tammy was present as well, she moved over to give her a big hug and several kisses, the last hard one to her mouth. In reacting, Tammy did a surprising thing, she opened her mouth letting their tongues meet and mingle for a moment and she reflexively cupped her right hand around Allison's left breast, caressing it just for a slight moment before catching herself abruptly, and then breaking physical contact with Allison. I tried pretending I hadn't noticed, but Tammy's nervous eyes caught mine. I winked at her and then sat down on the other side of May's bed. It certainly appeared that Tammy was either currently lesbian or bisexual, not that I cared. I did make a note to myself and have a little cautious talk with Tiny sometime.

Taking May's hot and feverish hand, I sat in silence for a good long while. No one else had much to say either. They brought in dinner for us all but no one had much of an appetite. At length, May's eyes opening and she looked at me in a puzzled sort of way for awhile and then, as if she had reached a painfully long and difficult decision, spoke to me in a weak but clear voice.

"Well that was one fine fucked up plan we had! I'm not going to live to see morning so get used to the idea and stop all of this boo-hooing, how is a girl supposed to get any rest? Pete, go back to the Velvet club and get my bag, you know the one I'm talking about. Get it and bring it here to me now… and be gone in the next two seconds or I'll shut my bleeding pie hole and die in silence. What are you still here?"

I wasn't; Tammy and I were already heading out the door. She had her own car at the hospital, a nice sleek red Chevy Camero convertible, and the look she gave me hinted there was not the slightest chance that I would I ever be allowed to drive 'her baby'. I wasn't that chauvinistic anyway by a long shot, and her presence on this trip was going to critical anyway as I doubted I could have gotten into the Club by myself. I'm sure it was now closed for a detailed inspection by the Feds and surrounded with crime scene tape.

The trip did give Tammy and me a chance to talk a little. She did still work for the Navy but was technically now Civil Service attached to NCIS. Not a bad gig, especially with all of the military time in service counting also as Civil Service time. It also took care of the "Don't Ask – Don't Tell" potential problem nicely.

Yes, she did 'sometimes like girls too.' I assured her that was just fine with me since all of my best girlfriends seemed to be very bisexual and I had learned to handle that jealousy issue quite a long time ago, often to my benefit. I gave her a little wink and she got squinty eyed at me and returned to pay more attention to her driving. Pressing my luck, I then asked her what her relationship with Tiny was and I thought she would have a stroke.

She slammed on the car's brakes and pulled over to the side of the road and screamed at me for five full minutes, threatening me with every known form of pain and fear that she could conjure.

I laughed, and said "I thought so. Have you ever told him that you cared for him?" She raged and denied and prevaricated but I kept smiling at her and put on my best 'imperturbable' act. Finally she answered, "No, not yet… but I will." She then restarted the car and we drove on in silence.

As I expected, SDPD had the club closed and cordoned off. The odds were, despite the lack of evidence or not, this club would never be reopening. A few uniformed officers remained watching over things for the night, but admitted us upon seeing Tammy's badge. I had my fake Doctors ID back but I resisted the urge to flash it too. It was a matter of minutes to find May's small room in the back and get her bag of S&M gear and toys from under her bed.

I took a few extra minutes and searched for the room where Allison had been kept. I was sure it would have been lockable from the outside and after a few false leads one door seemed especially promising as it was padlocked from the outside. The lock yielded quickly to a kick from my boot. There wasn't much to look at; there were two small beds on each side of the room and a small armoire full of clothes in the middle. The clothes on the left side seemed to be a fit for Allison, her roommate clothes sizes seemed a bit too large and quite a bit too short to be a good fit. I gathered what few clothes and items she had into a small suitcase that had her name on the inside. Under her pillow I did find a surprise, a small Hopi Kachina doll I had bought her years ago on that eventful vacation trip. It seemed to be the only item she had managed to keep over all of these years; she had always kept it in her purse for good luck. It was extremely worn out with most of the small feathers now missing and the paint largely rubbed away. I knew without a doubt that she had held this doll and prayed for salvation every night of her long captivity. Holding it now I was also moved to tears.

Taking nothing else of significance we left the club and we drove back to the hospital in hurried silence. I had seen (and used) the contents of that bag and didn't know of anything remotely important enough in it to be worth the trip that we had made. Tammy had carefully searched it herself and confessed herself to be none the wiser either.

We got back to the ICU ward about ninety minutes after we had left. May's fever was worse but she still had a bit of life left in her eyes and she perked up a bit when she saw her bag.

"Ok, good. Pete take out my collar and put it on me. I want to go out wearing it. I've got to look my best to meet Alfie. You can have it again after I'm gone, but you have to bury me with it, everyone agree?" We all nodded.

"Fine." she continued. "You know of course Allison's liver is cooked - she knows it, I know it and you know it. Without a transplant she's not going to see Labor Day, let alone Christmas. The doctor says that my liver is undamaged and quite good and healthy. It's the only clean living I ever did and I want her to have it, no ifs ands or buts. I asked Allison's Doctor to run a comparison blood match with mine and while it's not perfect, it is close enough and available now… immediately. I've already signed the patient consent donor form. It's a done deal, no further discussion. Agreed?"

Dead silence and then pandemonium reigned. No one was actually against the idea but it did come as a surprise from out of the blue. It was probably the first and only unselfish act of May's entire life, but as far as I'm concerned that evened out our books. I have often wondered since exactly what sort of afterlife, if any, May and Alfred went to. They apparently did an awful lot of shitty things in their life but maybe just this one little bit of good karma would be enough to save them. I don't know. I also knew that with Allison's documented history of decades of alcoholism she stood less chance than an ice cube on a hot August Houston pavement of ever getting approved for a donor liver in the normal transplant system. Everyone agreed.

"Ok, that's established then. Next, I want you both, Peter and Allison to hold hands now and vow that you will never leave each other again. I've seen thousands of fucked up relationships but I've never seen two people that just need to be with each other together for the rest of their lives. Face it kiddos, you're stuck with each other. It's ok to disagree and fight a bit… oh, Pete keep my riding crop, you might want to use it on her occasionally. But if either one of you even thinks about leaving the other again, I am going come back as a very angry ghost and haunt you both!" Allison and I kissed, and we were in full agreement.

May then whispered to me her one last and final Condition, and I agreed. She was in a lot of pain now and could barely keep her eyes open or remain conscious for very much longer, but she gave each of us individually (even Tammy) a long lingering kiss goodbye.

She was smiling and looked quite at peace, and uttered these last words to us, "I love you all." All was quiet for a very long time and then she said quite suddenly "I do believe, I do believe, I do believe…" With that she shut her eyes and drifted into sleep, which after a few hours became a coma. She died peacefully just about as the first light came into through the windows. Allison told me later that Tinker Bell, Peter Pan's vindictive pixie friend, was May's favorite childhood character.

Within less than an hour of May's pronouncement of death, Allison was under sedation, wheeled into an operating room and received May's fresh and quite healthy liver. There was no organ rejection and she recovered well growing in strength with a healthier looking appearance every single day. Still it was going to be a long recovery and they were going to keep Allison in the hospital for at least several weeks due to her poor overall health, until they could be certain that her new liver would not be rejected.

I never left her side for more than a few moments. I did have to leave to go to May's funeral and it did take quite some persuasion to make sure all of her final wishes were fulfilled. She was dressed in her coffin appropriately for her reunion with her Master Alfred, mostly nude except for her corset, with her hands properly fastened behind her back, her highest heeled boots, her biggest butt plug (with a long pony tail) in her ass, a huge flexible ultra-realistic dildo wedged deep down her mouth and throat, a fat vibrator buzzing away in her cunt (plus several boxes of spare batteries (talk about Egyptian style grave goods!), and of course her collar was affixed to her throat (but not before I had another lengthy look at it).

Much later when the abdominal surgery scar for the liver transplant had healed Allison had a tattoo of Tinker Bell placed over it to always make us remember, even for just a moment, its donor.

**********

A few weeks later with Allison well into recovery we began to make our plans for the immediate future. We had exchanged nearly all of the critical stories of our separate lives over the last few years and I mentioned my long relationship with Myra and confessed that it would be painful to break our relationship completely off. More than just our sex life, I relied often on Myra's friendship and superb judgment. To my utter surprise, Allison took a far different approach to the issue. She was not the slightest bit jealous and was in fact eager to know everything about her.