Every Breath You Take

Story Info
A hypnotic induction involving breathing.
2k words
4.34
36.7k
26
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
JukeboxEMCSA
JukeboxEMCSA
3,740 Followers

"Every breath you take, you will go deeper into trance for me.

"I know. It doesn't sound like much of an induction, does it? You were probably expecting something to do with hypnotic spirals, or glittering crystals, or an endless recitation of your body parts and how they were relaxing one by one. But really, I don't need all that. You don't need all that. Your own mind does most of the work when you go into trance. All I really need to do is show you the way.

"And now that I've shown you the way, it's easy to slide into deeper trance for me. Because you know that I can hypnotize you. You believe that, deep down in your unconscious mind. You've accepted the idea that my words have hypnotic power. And every time you take a breath, it reminds you of that suggestion I made, and your subconscious reminds you to go a little deeper into hypnotic trance for me. I don't need to do anything. You don't need to do anything. It just happens with every relaxing, easy breath.

"And the more you notice it happening, the easier you go into trance and the deeper you go. Once you start to think about how relaxing it is to take another deep breath for me, you find that you pay more attention to the sound of your own breathing, the feeling of your chest rising in and out. You focus on your own breaths, just like you might focus on a spiral or a pendant. You might even find yourself comfortably watching your own chest moving with each breath, focused intently on that motion as well. Hypnosis is a state of focus. Trance is a state of relaxation and concentration. And with every breath, you become more focused and more relaxed. You go deeper.

"And perhaps there are times when your breathing speeds up a little, just from the anticipation of trance. You breathe a little faster, wondering if you can really go as deep as I suggest, if you can really relax when you're so excited about the idea of going into a deep hypnotic trance for me...but every single one of those breaths sends you deeper, relaxes you more and more, until you find that your breathing just slows right back down into that slow, gentle, lazy, easy rhythm that feels most relaxing. And then you just go deeper still.

"It's so inexorable, so inevitable. You just keep going deeper with every breath you take. Maybe you start to surface just a little, but then you take another deep breath, and it sends you right back down again for me. You might try to hold your breath, just for a moment or two, just to see if you can stop yourself from going deeper into trance for me...but all that does is make your lungs ache with tension. You fight to hold that breath, fight to stop the trance, but it just gets harder and harder until the air flows out from you in a whoosh. And it feels so good to relax that tension and take another deep breath that you go ten times as deep as before.

"So you see, you can't fight it. Every time you try to fight, you just go ten times deeper. It's easier just to relax into the trance, relax into the warm, lazy feel of those slow, even breaths and listen to my words. The only reason you ever wanted to fight it in the first place was to feel the relaxation of giving in. The only reason to hold your breath is to feel that rush of relaxation when you let it all out and go even deeper.

"But soon, even that feels too much like effort. Too much like work. It's so hard to think about your breathing now, because you're so relaxed that it just happens all on its own. Just like your descent into deep hypnosis; that happens all on its own, too. You're letting it happen, and it feels so good now just to let things happen. All you need to do is relax. All you need to do is breathe. All you need to do is go deeper. Your chest finds its own rhythm of ascent and descent, the perfect rhythm to send you into trance. You can let that happen, too, as you relax and listen to my words.

"It feels so perfectly natural, falling into trance as you take another slow, gentle, easy breath. Your body can feel the rise and fall of your chest, and you can hear the soft, whispering sighs of every exhalation, every inhalation, every step deeper into my trance. And you can even see it, when your eyes are open. You can see your own breaths, focused on the motion of your chest exactly like you might focus on a pendant or a whirling spiral. Until those same relaxing breaths send you so deep into trance that your eyes simply don't want to be open anymore. They don't, do they? No, of course not. Not when you're so deeply hypnotized. They just want to close and stay closed. You don't even know when they decided to close so tightly, because you've been so focused on breathing deep for me and listening to my words, but they're shut now and they don't want to open anymore.

"That's just another sign that you've drifted deep, deep down into my trance. It's so easy to keep going deeper, and you know that it was so easy for me to take you down to this warm, peaceful place. All it took was a dozen words, and your mind began the journey into hypnosis for me. Those words have so much power over you, but that power flows from me.

"And in the end, my power flows from you. I can only hypnotize you with your trust, your consent, and your belief. Your will doesn't really want to fight. Your deepest self wanted this all along, and it gave me the power to send you into a deep trance. Your deepest self trusted me to keep you safe when you opened your mind and your will to me, and relaxed so completely with each and every breath. Your deepest self knows that I will honor the trust you have given me, and the power you have given me. And your deepest self convinced your waking mind to simply relax and let go for a while.

"That's a special gift you've given me, and I want to give you one in return. Your deepest self knows me and trusts me, and because of that, I want to give you warm, happy, pleasant feelings as a reward for letting go and relaxing for me. You can already feel those warm feelings beginning, can't you? Of course you can, because you're deeply hypnotized and you've given me so much power with every breath that your mind just naturally wants what I want. Your body just naturally does what I say. Your senses just naturally feel what I suggest. It's all so easy, when you're deeply hypnotized like this.

"Those feelings slowly grow and build, like warm, soft, gentle caresses of pleasure all over your body. It's as if all those slow, lazy puffs of air you've exhaled as you went deeper are stroking your skin now, brushing lightly and pleasantly against you as you just relax and let yourself feel them. It feels warm and good, stirring blissful sensations in your mind and body, and you can relax and enjoy them. This is my gift to you.

"And perhaps, as you feel those stirrings of pleasure grow stronger, changing from light and gentle tingles to strong undercurrents of bliss, your breathing might speed up a little. It's hard to stop yourself from breathing just a tiny bit quicker as the pleasure gets more intense, and you know that breathing faster sends you deeper into trance. And you know that the deeper you go, the easier it is to follow my words and let those sensations become real. So you know that as the pleasure increases, you go deeper, and as you go deeper, the pleasure builds.

"Stronger and stronger now, shuddering waves of bliss that go right down between your thighs, and your breathing begins to turn into panting, and every gasp sends you deeper because you've given me that power, and it feels so good to give me that power, feels so nice and hot and you just want to go deeper and deeper still because it feels better and better the more you relax, the more you give in, the hotter you get.

"You're so aroused now that when I tell you to touch, your hands will move at my command to find the spots you need to touch most. Your body just naturally does what I say. Your senses just naturally feel what I suggest. Your mind just naturally wants what I want. And I want you to touch...now.

"And now it feels even better, now your breath quickens even more. Ever hotter, ever deeper, lost in the pleasure and my words. You can picture the culmination of that pleasure now, the sweetness of perfect bliss that you know will come soon. You know you'll come soon, and the better you picture that moment, the more real it seems. Your mind remembers it perfectly. Your mind can always summon that memory whenever I command, and feel it with all the intensity of reality. Your senses just naturally feel what I suggest. You can always feel that orgasm, whenever I suggest it. And your deepest self wants that.

"Closer and closer, hotter and hotter, panting for breath and going deeper with every breath, so deep and blank and mindless for me, feeling nothing but pleasure, hearing nothing but my words, so close and so hot and only holding back because it feels so good to hold that pleasure in until you can't fight it anymore and you need to release, need to release it all...now. Come now. Come now. Come now.

"That's right. That's right. So good to release all that pleasure for me. So good to give in so completely to what your deepest self really wants. So good to trust me, and to give me that power. So good now to relax even deeper as your breathing slows once again. So very, very good.

"And now, I want you to relax for a long, slow moment. Just float here, in the depths of trance, feeling the bliss of being hypnotized, savoring it for a little while. Just imagine time, stretching out like taffy to let you drift in these warm, peaceful sensations, this slow, lazy bliss. In a moment, you will wake, but for right now, just enjoy this soft, blank feeling.

"And come now.

"That's right, you felt that, didn't you? Every time you hear that command, you become more responsive to it. Those feelings become stronger, and you enjoy them more. Your gift to me is trust, and my gift to you is pleasure. And that feels so wonderful.

"And now it's time to feel yourself coming back up. You're so deep now, and it must feel like you can't even imagine what it's like to wake for me, but it's really very simple to come back. All I need to do is say, 'Every breath you take, you will rise back to your waking self more and more,' and you find that it happens. Your deepest self has already given me the power, and so those words sink right in. And now your breaths begin to invigorate you and revitalize you. Instead of sending you deeper, every breath now brings you back to consciousness, back to awareness, back to your waking self and the waking world. You hear your breathing, but now the other sounds of the world around it seem just as important as you begin to wake.

"And now, you feel yourself rising all the way up, stretching your body and opening your eyes as you take those last few breaths that will send you all the way into wakefulness. Your waking mind feels warm and happy, reassured by your deepest self that the gift of trust has once again been honored. Your body feels pleasantly refreshed. And now, take one more deep, invigorating breath...and wake."

THE END

JukeboxEMCSA
JukeboxEMCSA
3,740 Followers