Every Man's Fantasy Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She was submerged in a world of sensual pleasure, where everything he did added to her joy. His weight on her, his tongue in her mouth when they kissed, his hand on her tit, the deep fullness of her vagina and the erotic rub on her clitoris; they were all working her up to a new kind of sensual crisis.

She brought her knees up and felt the rub from his cock at a different angle, marking the new feeling with screams of a different pitch.

He'd not heard anything like it before. The heavy rain drowned her out at first but now it was letting off and she was shrieking like a banshee. The noise reverberated around the hut.

Ezra put two fingers in her mouth and she obediently sucked them. She couldn't wail quite so loudly now but he felt her moans as a vibration in her throat.

It was a turn-on for him: he wasn't just suppressing her noise; but he couldn't always be stuffing her mouth with things. This was one of the things he thought about to try to keep himself from cumming before she did. It wasn't working well but, luckily, she was close to satisfaction.

She raised her legs even higher and stopped sucking on his fingers so that she could scream louder. Her mouth was wide open, her eyes tight shut and she climaxed, her legs shaking, her pelvis thrusting up at him.

He kept pumping into her and she quickly climaxed again.

Now he pushed himself up, spread his knees, held her bottom off the mattress, got the angle he wanted and thrust in again. Her back was arched off the bed, her legs resting on his chest. She supported herself with her shoulders and elbows. His thrusts caught the top of her vagina with long hard strokes and really gave her something to moan about.

Another joyful spasm approached. She arched even more, rising onto her hands, using the top of her head a fulcrum. Then she shrieked and released, a shock-wave of pleasure spreading outward from her pussy. Her legs shook again and her vaginal walls bore down on his cock in swift contractions.

He could go a little more. He gripped her hard and plunged in a few more times, feeling her convulsions on his cock, goaded on by her tireless ecstatic moans. Another thrust and another and it was his time. A sharp joy at the end of his cock and the throbbing pleasure in the shaft and his spunk shot into her cleft in joyful surges.

He lay on her when he had done and they hugged tightly, coming down from their peaks and finding a serene moment to share.

It was a peculiar thing for them both, fucking someone they knew as a friend or fellow tribe-member but was not in love with (not yet, anyway). Moments of sexual intimacy reveal so much about a person: it seemed to reverse the natural order of things for him to know what Dipti sounded like when she fucked but not what food she liked or what she thought about living in the forest.

These random thoughts occupied Ezra's mind as he rolled off his new bedmate and cuddled her to him. Dipti's thoughts were simpler: "So that's what sex is like with a man," she said to herself. "What a shame we have only a month together!"

No one said anything at breakfast that morning about how demonstrative Dipti had been in bed last night but this made Ezra even more acutely aware that they must have heard and were deliberately not saying anything, which was worse. The Woodlanders were usually so open about everything, no matter how intimate. He imagined how discomforting it must have been to Annela next door, so he said to Dipti:

"I have an idea. I'm going to ask Mirselene if we can escape our chores today and go off together for a walk. Is that all right?"

"Is it all right to spend all day with my new bedmate? Hmmm! Let me think?"

"All right, all right. I'll ask."

Mirselene gave permission with an understanding smile. Ezra took a backpack with some food and, holding Dipti's hand, led her off into the forest, following the river half-a-mile upstream to a place where there was another natural pool. Here the river was wide and deep, with a flat grassy patch of ground by the bank and a stand of trees nearby, including a large oak.

"I've been thinking of building a permanent structure against the tree here, to use as a Honeymoon Lodge. What do you think?" he asked.

"I think it's perfect, Darling!" she exclaimed happily, clapping her hands together. "What's a honeymoon?"

They spent the afternoon wandering further into the forest, finding secluded spots to kiss and make love or just talk. Dipti knew why Ezra wanted a hut away from the camp but she didn't complain. In fact, she was in favour. She would really like to let herself go and not be so restrained as she was last night.

Next day, they started work on the Honeymoon Lodge. His first construction would be a temporary shelter, half-hut and half-tent, using the tarpaulin from the roof of one of the huts which Sharne, Dagma and he had repaired. He built a wooden frame up against the oak tree and began to build a platform and steps while Dipti wove saplings together as wind-breaks to line the walls. Under the protection of the tree, the roof and walls didn't need to be substantial.

Urulla turned up half-way through the morning with food. The three of them worked together all afternoon, then Dipti whispered something to Urulla and the girl nodded. Saying goodbye, Urulla gave Dipti a full and passionate kiss, with tongues and a heavy kind of fondling that was almost groping. With her fingers under Dipti's shirt, she squeezed Dipti's left tit; and when she broke the kiss to leave, she kept hold of the nipple until she was an arm's length away, then let it go with a final squeeze and skipped off into the forest. Ezra looked on with a smile, obviously aroused. He pulled Dipti to him, pushed up her shirt and put his mouth on the tit that Urulla tweaked, as if to confirm his possession.

This demonstration naturally led to fucking, with Dipti on top, riding him as he sucked her tits as hard as he could.

Afterward, as she lay on him breathing deeply, Ezra for the first time thought properly about Urulla as Dipti's lover. That first night, Urulla had been just as enthusiastic on Dipti's behalf as Dipti herself. Now it seemed that Dipti had sent her girlfriend away because she wanted to fuck her temporary bedmate; and the girl had agreed, clearly without jealousy, even acting to turn Ezra on.

He wondered if Dipti and Urulla would still make love during this month. And, though he was not a sex-maniac, he was a man in a situation that all sex-maniacs dream about, he wondered if Urulla planned to join Dipti and him at any time. What would he say? More important, what would Mirselene say?

He got no further than this thought because Dipti had something to ask.

"Darling?"

"Yes?"

"Are we spending the night here?"

"We can if you want, the shelter is strong enough, but it won't be very comfortable without a proper bed and mattress."

"That's all right. I've sent Urulla to get our bedding and you and I can get the bed and mattress - or maybe just the mattress will do."

He laughed and was satisfied that his new bedmate was not so submissive that she couldn't make decisions for both of them.

"Yes, the mattress will do for now. I hope Sharne and Dagma will come and help tomorrow and we can knock up a new bed in a couple of days."

The first night together in the temporary hut would not have been considered a success by anyone other than a couple whose lust for each other made all external circumstances irrelevant. They stayed too long at the feast and had to make their way in the dark, tripping on tree roots and stubbing their toes on the rough plank floor of the new hut. A bird had got into the hut during the feast and scared the daylights out of them, squawking and flapping in terror when they entered the hut. Insects crawled into the bed with them and the night rain brought acorns down noisily onto the flimsy tarpaulin-covered roof.

On the good side of things, Ezra fucked her hard and she screamed to her heart's content, disturbing none but the stupid birds with her ecstatic wails.

The next night would be better.

After breakfast next morning, Ezra and Dipti brought a party of workers back to the Honeymoon Lodge. Sharne and Dagma carried their tools and a supply of cut wood. The bank down to the stream was steep and awkward to climb back out when wet, so they built a ladder for the pool and began to reinforce the walls and roof.

Dipti and Urulla stripped thin branches of their leafs and wove them together to make a door for the hut and shutters for the windows. Erin and Annela turned up with food and drink for the workers. They were interested to see the progress.

That night, Ezra and Dipti left the feast in good time and had a much more comfortable night, half of it sleeping, half fucking.

A simple Honeymoon Lodge was finished in a week. It was a medium-sized hut set on a large wooden platform lying on a frame of untrimmed logs and attached to the tree-trunk, which it half surrounded. There were steps up to the platform and a veranda with a roof over the whole complex. The roof was planked across and proofed against both water and acorns.

Ezra still needed to make stronger walls from interlaced logs, which would make another room and double the size of the lodge, but there was a sturdy bed and a solid four-legged table with bamboo chairs. There was a simple bench on the veranda and an innovation of Ezra's which he kept as a surprise for Dipti the next morning.

It was a swing he had made with vines for rope and a flexible wide bamboo seat. He got up early to tie it to the frame on the veranda and when he returned to the bed, he woke her with gentle kisses and fondling. For all her sex-drive, Dipti was not as keen on morning sex as Ezra. Nor, for that matter, was Sharne. Only Annela seemed up for it at every moment Ezra was himself.

But a slow and gentle start, with compliments on her beauty and sexiness (Dipti thought she was a mess in the mornings) and he soon got her panting and wet between her thighs. He led her outside to the misty morning and showed her the swing. He helped her onto the seat and began to swing her. There was pleasure for her in the simple motion, even more so from pressure on her bottom and pussy as she squeezed her legs together.

Things grew hotter from there and pretty soon she was sitting back on the seat, her legs apart, her ankles tucked behind the ropes. He knelt down and was (by design) the right height to bend down and lick her pussy. He got her even more worked up, giving her clitoris a good seeing to, then stood and pulled her to him, stuffing her with a good hard cock.

She loved fucking in this position and her own noisy chirruping competed with the avian dawn chorus but Ezra wanted to try another position. He got her to lie on her side, with one leg out sideways and the other pointing up the rope, then he penetrated her. There was pleasure in this position for her, with the unusual feeling of his cock sideways in her pussy, but she got uncomfortable after a while with the weight on her ribs.

He read her rightly and tried another position, lying on her front, her legs around his hips, helping him swing her, while he stuffed her from behind.

She liked it very much and got almost to her climax in that position; but the first position had been the best and that was what she wanted, even if she didn't have the verbal power to say so. Again, Ezra read her well. They changed position for the last time and fucked on the veranda, swinging steadily faster as Dipti screamed and came and made splashing noises in her pussy with a convulsive squirt. Then Ezra came, pumping his juice deep into her snatch.

The swing was counted a success and they used it often.

Two weeks into their month together was the monthly trade with the Mariners. Here a young cow was bought. It had come from the Herders and they paid a premium for it, but it was worth the money.

The variety of cows cloned on Samothea were genetically modified to give milk without being mated. The calf would produce milk in another six months and Pepi was allowed the honour of naming her, so long as she didn't name it after any of the Woodlanders. It was a shame that Pepi had to re-think her choice because everyone thought the calf would have liked to have been called 'Ezra'. Eventually she chose to call her 'Jemima', which was the name of the cow in her farm-animals reading book.

Having named the cow, Pepi was also given the duty of looking after it. On the principle of, if you want a child to be responsible, give him something to be responsible for, it was time Pepi had something to look after. Two of the matrons, Parvinder and Casti, would help at first, and Pepi's grandmother, Lenta, would always have some wise advice. In fact, Pepi was happy to be in charge of the cow and took her duties seriously, which surprised everyone, especially her mother.

There was also possible good news because Ezra's month with Dipti ended very well when she missed her period. They fucked to the very last day of their month together.

***

The fourth month of Ezra's duty ought to have been Dagma's but, to her mother's consternation and the whole camp's disbelief, Dagma refused to be Ezra's bedmate. It was only when Mirselene gave orders to prepare the Honeymoon Lodge for the couple that Dagma spoke up and said she didn't want to be Ezra's bedmate.

Ezra was the only one not surprised. He believed Dagma disliked him. There was a commotion in the camp, however, and a bitter row all morning between Mirselene and her daughter. They argued in Mirselene's hut but the final few exchanges were audible to everyone when Dagma stormed out, slamming the door.

Mirselene opened it and shouted after her:

"Why did you wait until today to make this ridiculous decision? Just to humiliate me?"

Dagma stopped and turned.

"I've tried telling you, many times, but you never listen. You hear only what you want to hear!"

"I'm listening now. Why don't you explain?"

"I'm done explaining. You refuse to understand."

"Oh, God! Darling. Of course I understand!"

"Then why are you badgering me to do something I don't want to do?"

"Darling, I'm not badgering you but your decision makes no sense."

Fuming, Dagma turned around and stormed off again.

"Where are you going?"

"Away!"

At one of the storage huts, Dagma grabbed a bag, hefted it on her shoulders and stomped off into the forest.

She spent the night in the forest and did not return until the next day, when she arrived back for breakfast and silently went to work with Sharne. Her mother sensibly said nothing and everyone tried to ignore the argument boiling beneath the surface.

Mirselene left her daughter in peace for a whole week, hoping she would come to her senses. She also decreed that no other woman was available to Ezra.

Though he resented the authoritarian form of her ruling, Ezra did not object to having a few days' break from non-stop sex. As a prospector, he was used to going months, even a year or more, without sex, so a week of abstinence was no great hardship, even though he had gone from sexual feast to sexual famine so abruptly.

After ten days without sex, however, and Dagma still adamant that she wanted neither sex with Ezra nor children, he was beginning to feel the itch.

It seemed daft not to let him be with Annela, who was in a horny stage of her pregnancy, or with Sharne, who was yet to conceive, not to mention Urulla, who was impatiently waiting her turn, or Dipti, who frequently gave him lustful looks, even when Urulla was present. If Ezra would have ignored Mirselene's arbitrary ruling, however, none of these women were inclined to disobey their chief at a time of personal stress to her.

As always, Ezra discussed the situation with Annela, whose advice was always thoughtful.

"I wish I can understand Mirselene's mind better," he said. "Her manner to me seems altered. I suspect she blames me a little for Dagma's refusal to be my bedmate."

"Why would she do that?"

"I don't know. Perhaps because she's so proud and cannot believe her daughter, her own clone, would disobey her."

Annela had a sudden flash-back to the time when her chief first told her the agreement she wanted from Ezra, when she said none of the Woodlanders would be so unnatural as to refuse to be his bedmate.

"I'm was pretty sure I've not shown any dislike of Dagma," Ezra continued, "though I know she dislikes me."

"I don't think she does, you know," Annela assured him. He nodded. He knew (but never believed) Annela's explanation that Dagma was shy and reticent.

He sat and pondered, thinking how to say the obvious, that perhaps Dagma was ashamed of her looks.

True, on the surface, Dagma was less attractive than most of the other Woodlander woman, but if she had her mother's passion, then there was no reason she couldn't be as sexy as any of them. As an average-looking man himself, Ezra knew that confidence and enthusiasm were as sexy as a perfect figure. Besides, he also knew that what men say secretly about sex with fat girls was completely true.

He settled for repeating how mystifying the whole thing was and regretting that Mirselene was so strict on the no-sex rule in their case.

Annela only smiled. She had tried talking to Mirselene, asking that Ezra be allowed a bedmate, but Mirselene misunderstood her gentle plea, thinking that she was asking for her own sake. On the other hand, she fully understood Mirselene's reason, which was that this month belonged to Dagma and if he went off with someone else, she could use it as an excuse to keep refusing. Besides, the girl might change her mind at any time, and Ezra should be free in that case.

It was hard to steer a moderate course between Ezra's sex-starvation, which was beginning to make him cranky and impatient, and Mirselene's authoritarian intransigence. Some bad feeling and tension was bound to fester in the camp.

Mirselene felt it herself, despite her thick skin and blind spots. She made a show of taking advice and gathered the matrons to invited their opinions. It was only the matrons, who understood Mirselene's impatience for reassurance. She would politely listen to advice, even if she rarely took it, but what she craved was information.

Lenta, Parvinder, Casti and Erin sat in Mirselene's hut and listened to their chief rant for five minutes about her disobedient and unnatural daughter. Then she calmed down and looked ashamed.

"She's not a bad girl," she said, "she just doesn't know what she wants. Ladies, when you were young, would you have refused sex with a man?"

Parvinder spoke for them all when she said "Certainly not."

"It can't be that she has no sex-drive," Mirselene continued. "She's my clone. She has my instincts, my urges. She must feel the same painful longing, the same frustration about sex and motherhood. How can she not want the only man on the planet? How can she not want a child, a child to propagate herself and increase her tribe?"

The conclave had no answer. Sharne, consulted the next day, as Dagma's closest friend, had no information either, only bafflement. Annela, the most understanding woman in the tribe, seemed as much concerned about Ezra's sex-starvation as with Dagma's dereliction of duty as a tribe-member and as a woman.

To make matters worse, Ezra decided now was a good time to discuss his plan to salvage his ship with Mirselene.

He had begun puzzling over the matter to keep his mind off his sexual frustrations. He knew he would need the help of the Mariners and probably Wildchild and Tamar to guide him to where the ship sank; but they weren't prepared to risk capture by the Herders, so maybe he could find the place himself. It was a shallow sea and his ship was no more than one-hundred feet from the shore, he thought. The problem was the alliance with the Mariners.