Every Man's Fantasy Ch. 16

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"But soon, you think?"

"I don't think anything at all. But I'm going to do everything I can to prevent it and to save you."

"What can you do?"

He couldn't answer. What he had in mind was so drastic he knew she would refuse. He needed to be certain first.

"Let me think about it," he said. "There will be an answer. Yumi and Parvinder and Calliope and Madam Medic and Madam Scientist - and me - we will find an answer. I promise."

Annela thought for some minutes and when she spoke again, he didn't expect her reaction.

"Help me up," she said.

"Are you sure?"

"Come on, man, give me a pull ... I'm going to get Freya. If I've only a little time to live, I'm going to fill it with as much joy as I can, and that means holding my daughter. I can rest when I'm dead."

He helped her up. Annela wobbled a bit, feeling woozy in the head, but she prevailed and managed to stand unassisted. He helped her dress and they headed to the next-door hut, where she knocked and looked in.

Annela came out again immediately.

"It's not a convenient time," she explained, smiling to herself.

"Why not," he asked.

"Urulla's in there. Let's take a little walk and come back in, say, half-an-hour."

"Half-an-hour! What are they doing in there?"

"Shush! Come on, help me walk."

They took a slow walk to the edge of the camp, stopping a few times for Annela to get her balance and stop feeling nauseated. They sat on a log and talked. Annela smiled to herself occasionally, thinking about what she'd seen in Dipti's hut.

Urulla had arrived back to the camp from the trade-meeting and went to seek her bedmate, Dipti, in their hut. Dipti was on the bed, feeding Freya. Her dress was off and Freya was sucking greedily at one of Dipti's big round tits.

"That looks like fun," Urulla said, as she crawled over the bed to kiss her lover. She lay next to Dipti and caressed her huge belly. After a little, Urulla pulled back and watched Freya suckle.

"Have you got enough for two?" she asked and put her mouth on Dipti's other tit. She began to suck sweet warm milk into her mouth, a little at first, then a good flow when she sucked harder.

Dipti didn't know what to say. She loved having her tits sucked but Urulla hadn't sucked them since she began to produce her milk early. The pleasure of suckling a baby and her lover was exquisite. She lay back happily and shut her eyes.

Urulla's fingers found their way to Dipti's pussy and diddled her clitoris. Dipti moaned deeply. She got wet easily. She was wet now. She spread her legs wider and raised her knees. Urulla slipped a finger inside her pussy and gently felt the sensitive ridges and nervy spots.

Now Dipti was moaning loudly, as only she could, soon to be followed by even louder cries, yelps and screams. Urulla stopped, eliciting a disappointed moan from her bedmate, and showed Dipti something she'd brought back from the trade-meeting. It was a strip of soft leather, long, wide and strong.

"I bought this for you, Darling," Urulla said with the nearest that the kind girl could get to an evil grin, "for just such a moment as this. Open up!"

Dipti obediently opened her mouth and Urulla stuffed in a rolled-up cloth; then she tied the leather gag around Dipti's mouth, pulling it tight.

The Indian girl, who loved to scream during sex, looked up at her lover with big submissive brown eyes, silenced and contented.

Urulla began again with her mouth on Dipti's pussy, licking the sodden folds and making the girl squirm and hum. All the while, Freya sucked happily at Dipti's left tit.

Urulla worked Dipti's clitoris with her tongue and probed a finger deep into her pussy. Dipti began to buck, her gagged moans rose an octave and a decibel. Urulla worked her harder, pushing a second finger in, pistoning her hand, catching the special place each stroke.

Dipti's legs began to shake and she began to claw at her own hair, wanting to cry for joy but unable to. She breathed heavily through her nose with a snorting sound.

Urulla latched onto the tit again and sucked hard, getting a squirt of milk that she rolled around her tongue before swallowing. She sucked hard again.

Dipti was in heaven. She felt like the earth-mother goddess feeding the world, the fount of all fertility.

Urulla put a third thin finger into Dipti's snatch and rubbed her thumb over her clitoris. The rubbing stretch of Urulla's fingers gave Dipti a deep joy, with the electric charge in her clitoris dancing on top. The pleasure was immense and not to last. When Urulla pushed a fourth finger into her slit, it was all over.

Dipti fell apart. She shook and bucked and nearly threw Freya off; but Urulla had the presence of mind to hold the poor child in place. Then she attacked Dipti's tit again and pushed her whole fist into her bedmate's pussy.

That was when Annela came into the hut to witness the tableaux. There was Dipti, her back arched, her legs spread, her mouth gagged, her eyes closed, both tits in good use, Urulla's fist pumping in and out of her snatch, her screams muffled by the gag, sweat dripping down her forehead and over her big belly, but incandescent joy written on her face.

Her girlfriend worked her hard. She came again and again until she had nothing left to give; after which she sighed and lay back, unable even to moan. Urulla stopped her fisting and gently fondled Dipti's pussy, slowing down and eventually removing her hand. Now there was just the joy of suckling Freya and Urulla together, the pleasure from her nipples spreading over her body to mingle with the waning joy of her orgasms.

1...456789