Every Man's Fantasy Ch. 19

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was the end of the week and the new huts were not yet finished, so Hazel and Wildchild still slept in the Honeymoon Lodge, which was where Ezra would join them for the next two weeks, according to Mirselene's official announcement at the beginning of the feast.

There were claps of approval and encouragement, plus the usual vulgar advice, which turned Hazel's pretty face pink but had no effect on Wildchild.

So, long before the end of the feast, in a moment of unspoken synchrony, Hazel and Wildchild took Ezra's hands and led him, firmly but quietly, out of the camp.

6Sex with Hazel and Wildchild

As they walked, Ezra thought about Wildchild, the girl he'd admired from the moment they met. His admiration had quickly grown into love; but the only sign he gave of his affection was their special greeting, when he would kiss her on the forehead. It was a chaste kiss but it was uniquely hers.

Now she was leading him to the Honeymoon Lodge for sex.

If Ezra had any qualms about having sex with Wildchild, he didn't show them.

He'd watched the silent but angry tom-boy develop, via the Juniors, into an assured and proud young woman; yet Ezra didn't think of Wildchild the way he thought of Yael, as a kind of daughter. She was too independent for that, far too much her own woman.

Nor did Wildchild have any qualms. That confident young woman knew exactly what she wanted and was happy to say so. She wanted Ezra. She wanted to know what it was like to have sex with a man. She wanted his cock. It was part of her education. She wanted to feel the pleasure his other bedmates talked about. That she'd loved him deeply for ages was almost an afterthought.

Wildchild had deep powers of self-control. She showed neither nervousness nor hesitation; just the thigh-moistening desire that had been building in her all week and was now finally going to be released.

Ezra certainly had no qualms about wanting sex with Hazel. He was taken aback by her beauty. She had a figure to engage his lust but she was also a sweet, kind and intelligent girl with a vivacious character, who adored Wildchild and, more importantly, stood up to her.

As for Hazel, she was on fire. She'd been hot for Ezra ever since Megan Herder visited the Juniors in the Cloner City and described sex with him. Now something she dreamed about was going to happen at last.

The girls pulled Ezra into the hut, walking backward with sexy wiggles. They took turns to kiss him, to welcome him and turn him on. They were good kissers: whole-hearted and sensual, wanting to be held tightly and to tease with their tongues. They were pleased with their effect, which they could feel through his trousers. It really didn't take much to get Ezra aroused; but he was going to be frustrated for now.

They pushed him into the chair and got onto the bed together. The girls were going to put on a show.

On the bed, they went slowly, kissing with hands clasped, gradually heating things up until they forgot they had an audience and started making love in their usual way, as a kind of sexual combat, laughing and undressing each other as they went.

Ezra was enchanted and relaxed in his chair, enjoying the performance.

Hazel was as tall as Wildchild but curvier, with wider hips and bigger tits. They were gorgeous girls, with long svelte legs and strong thighs with a gap between them. They had beautiful bottoms. Wildchild's buttocks were perkier: Hazel's were flatter and wider. Her pussy faced further backward than any other Ezra had seen. He looked forward to fucking her in a face-downward missionary position.

The girls were having fun, laughing, tickling, vying with each other to take charge and make the other girl cum. Ezra was pleased that Hazel took the lead as often as Wildchild. Even so, the blonde girl eventually decided to submit, saying:

"All right, Samothea, you win! ... You win," she said, lying back comfortably.

"I know I do;" Wildchild said, "and, as the winner, I want you to go first with Ezra ..."

She pulled closer to her girlfriend and whispered in her ear:

"... I want to watch you getting fucked!"

With that, Wildchild pulled off Hazel, leaving the girl lying on her back, naked, legs spread, a horny hungry smile on her beautiful face.

Wildchild fetched Ezra and led by the hand him to the bed. They knelt together beside the gorgeous girl and took turns to kiss her on the mouth, then her neck and throat. They kissed in unison down Hazel's luscious body, over her flat tummy and across the bones of her hips; but when Ezra reached her pussy, Wildchild left him to it. She sat back to watch, but she left a hand on one of Hazel's firm tits, gently caressing, fondling the hard pink nipple.

With his mouth on her clit, Ezra put a finger into Hazel's twat and made her happy. Wildchild was watching closely. As Ezra brought Hazel to the edge, Wildchild put her mouth on her girlfriend's tit and sucked well. With the extra stimulation, Hazel quickly came, gasping prettily, arching her back. With his tongue on her clit and finger in her pussy, Ezra made her come again. One more orgasm and it was time to fuck the eager compliant girl.

Ezra lay on his back so she could control the action for her first time but Hazel didn't climb on him to begin with. There was something she wanted to do.

His cock fascinated her. She was careful with it, as if it was a delicate thing, giving it gentle kisses, until Ezra encouraged her to use her hand and put the head in her mouth. That was fun. It was a lot of fun. Hazel got more ambitious as she got more familiar with his erection and got him fully hard.

Now it was time and Hazel was once again impatient to be fucked. Supported by Wildchild, she squatted over his waist, lined herself up with his stiff cock and pushed down.

With a further thrust, the deed was done and she loved it. Hazel was riding him with her eyes tight shut, changing the angle of penetration and her movements from up and down to swivelling around. It was new and wonderful. She had no words to describe it but simply cried out with joy and lust, riding him hard, filling herself with his hard cock.

Ezra wouldn't let it last long. Hazel was almost there. A few more moaning thrusts and she arched and came, silenced by her pleasure.

"You're amazing, Darling, you're perfect!" he exclaimed as she collapsed onto him, panting, her thighs shaking. But Ezra wasn't quite done. He held her tightly around the waist and thrust hard upward into her. She moaned and groaned with delight.

"You're amazing, Sweetheart!" he repeated, grunting as he emptied his balls into her snatch in greedy spurts.

Then it was over. She lay on him and they held each other, still breathing quickly, a fizz of pleasure playing where hot skin pressed against hot skin, throbbing tension melting slowly away.

When they were breathing normally, Hazel pulled herself off. Wildchild had been watching in fascination. She leaped onto the bed, saying:

"My turn! My turn now!"

"Wildchild, wait for me to recover!" Ezra gasped.

"She doesn't understand about men yet," Hazel said, affecting a note of wisdom in her voice. "Remember: she's still a virgin."

"Ooh!" protested Wildchild, laughing. She pinched Hazel's bottom.

"Poor little virgin girl," Hazel teased, pinching Wildchild back. This started the girls scrapping again. Soon they were holding each other tightly, kissing passionately.

Ezra went outside to the veranda for a shower from the water-butt on the roof. The water was still warm from the day's heat, though the freezing night-rain was beginning to fill it again as the heavens opened and the clouds squeezed themselves out like over-soaked sponges.

Back in the Lodge, the girls lay on their sides, face-to-face, talking quietly. Wildchild gently stroked Hazel, who described everything she felt. Ezra came back in and lay on his back on the bed, satiated and relaxed. With a lingering kiss for her girlfriend, Hazel went for a wash herself.

"Now it really is my turn," Wildchild said in a determined voice, "whether you've recovered or not!"

Ezra pulled her onto him.

"I won't take long to recover with you here, Wildchild," he said. "You know how much I love you?"

"I know. I love you too, Ezra."

She lay on him and put her hands on his shoulders to push herself up and look at him. She stared into his eyes.

"Yes," she said. "I know exactly how much you love me."

Wildchild pressed her mouth against his and they kissed like lovers. She felt the instant response of his cock against her belly and put her hand down to stroke it gently, to get a feel for the lovely thing.

Towelling herself down but still glowing, Hazel came back into the hut. She wrapped the towel around her and sat in the chair to watch, damp hair dripping onto her shoulders.

Wildchild was wet and ready before Ezra's cock was fully hard. She bent over and took his cock in her mouth. She sucked gently, getting a feel for the job, swirling her tongue around his tip, cupping his balls. Soon he was fully hard. He lay back groaning with pleasure.

He stopped her before she went too far, pulled her on her back and spread her legs. Slowly, sensitively and lovingly, kissing, licking and sucking her clitoris into his mouth, he brought the beautiful girl to climax after sweet climax until half the night was gone and the tapers had burned out.

Now it was time.

Wildchild wanted Ezra on top. She wanted to wrap her legs around his waist and dig her nails into his back. Ezra lay on her, mouth on mouth, tongue caressing tongue, belly to belly. She raised her knees and he pushed his cock into her an inch or so. Wildchild kissed him harder, sucking his tongue into her mouth, giving him the sign that she was ready.

He held her shoulders tightly and thrust all the way in. Wildchild made a small moan but didn't break the kiss.

He began thrusting and she lifted her knees further, digging her heels into his back and her nails into his shoulders to encourage him as he fucked her slowly, then gradually quicker.

It was energetic, satisfying and loving sex but Ezra kept it short again. The plundering of Wildchild's virgin sweetness was a joy too powerful for either of them to contain for long. When Wildchild came hard, pussy quivering and thighs shaking, Ezra plunged his cock another few times into her tight snatch and unloaded with a loud grunt and a whispered "I love you, Wildchild" in her ear.

Another couple of thrusts to squeeze out the last of the tension and he was done. He rolled them over and held Wildchild tightly around the waist. They kissed and she rested on him, satisfied for now.

Hazel joined them on the bed. There was nothing to say and no strength left to say it. They cuddled and drifted off into a blissful sleep.

******

Next morning, only Wildchild was up for sex. Hazel left her energetically riding Ezra and went to the stream nearby for a wash before breakfast. This was Hazel's habit now, ever since Wildchild taught her to swim. She bathed in the cool clear water, re-running the previous night in her mind and smiling with pleasure at the memory.

Hazel was up for sex at anytime with Wildchild but she soon found she preferred sex with Ezra at night. Wildchild, however, sought sex with him at any time. Hence a pattern emerged. Hazel and Ezra fucked after the feast, with Wildchild joining in as she desired; and Wildchild had sex with him in the morning.

Hazel often left them together to go to the stream, but sometimes she stayed in the hut to watch. She liked it when Ezra made Wildchild cum with his mouth on her pussy, giving suction while he flicked her g-spot with a finger. Wildchild's eyes would roll back in her head and she would flush crimson as she came.

They were invariably late to breakfast, when Ezra would struggle not to yawn in front of Mirselene, to spare the girls from the disapproving look they would certainly get for tiring him out.

******

Wildchild told the truth to Mirselene when she said that Hazel and she wanted sex with just Ezra for fun. Every woman on Samothea enjoyed sex, both with him and with their regular bedmates. For some of them, like Kalyndra, it was also a kind of religious experience, a route to ecstasy and a mystic union. For Annela, it was a different kind of union, the deeply satisfying connection of the marriage bed. For Cressi and Solange, sex with Ezra was a contest: a war with an ultimate surrender. For Megan, it was pure joy all the way through.

But for Hazel and Wildchild, besides the purely physical joy of sex, there was the pleasure of discovery, the fun of learning about their bodies and their needs. They especially enjoyed learning Ezra's tricks.

At night, Wildchild and Ezra would take turns warming Hazel up, working on her tits, her belly, her thighs and her pussy, comparing their techniques while the lovely girl squirmed and bucked, rising and falling in delightful spasms. It was a glorious education.

Ezra taught Wildchild his g-spot trick and Wildchild taught him where Hazel liked to be tickled - the usual places, plus the top of her thigh where it met her groin - and how much tickling she would take before the nervous sensation that made her laugh turned sensual and got her hot.

One night in the first week, the girls were on all fours on the bed, presenting their gorgeous bottoms to Ezra, who knelt to kiss and lick their pussies in turn. Then he stood to finger their twats, working them gently, fingers feeling, massaging, rubbing inside or twiddling their excited nubs.

As Ezra fingered them, the girls held each other, kissing and caressing. They loved the sweet sensation. When they got more turned on, they rested on their elbows, heads down. As always, there was an unspoken competition between the girls to see who would succumb last to Ezra's fingering. Hazel was losing: Wildchild had more control.

Hazel began to breathe deeply, moaning as she exhaled. After about five minutes of fingering, she took Wildchild's hand in a fierce grip, letting out a long plaintive moan.

Hazel was losing herself in the stimulation, unable to resist. Wildchild looked at her girlfriend, who briefly met her gaze, then she lost focus. Hazel threw her head back, arched and had her first climax of the night.

"Oh, God! Oh, God!" she joyfully cried. "I'm cumming!"

Excited by her noise, Ezra worked Hazel harder. She moaned loudly with her eyes tight shut and her mouth open, her head shaking from side to side. Wildchild turned around to look over her shoulder. She winked at Ezra, who winked back at her. Wildchild pulled her bottom away from him and knelt in front of her girlfriend, lifting her up from the bed by her shoulders.

Hazel had no resistance. She was already at the stage when Wildchild or Ezra could do whatever they liked to her and she would thank them. She clung onto Wildchild and began the shaking journey to another climax.

Wildchild brushed Hazel's hair from her face and kissed the girl deeply but Hazel couldn't maintain the kiss for long. She needed to breathe, which she did in quick pants in between loud moans. Wildchild supported Hazel with one hand on her shoulder. With the other, she massaged a tit. That was an extra stimulus that Hazel didn't really need. The excited girl shook her head and cried out for joy with another orgasm.

Ezra worked her even harder, pistoning his fingers in and out of her pussy. The girl lost herself in another irresistible climax. She stiffened and shook with a sweet spasm and a dribble of squirt.

Ezra removed his fingers and Hazel sighed in disappointment but she sighed again happily when he pushed his stiff cock against the entrance to her vagina. She arched her back to push out her bottom further, inviting him in. She held her breath.

Ezra gripped her thin waist and thrust in.

Now Hazel moaned even more, leaning on Wildchild and bucking her pelvis in time with Ezra's thrusts.

"Uh! Uh! Uh! Uh!" she wailed with every hard thrust, until she came again, crying "Oh, God!"

Wildchild supported Hazel as she made her high-pitched happy cries, head shaking, tits wobbling, the lovely rub and stretch in her pussy goading her on to more orgasms.

"Uh! Uh! Uh! Oh, God! Uh! Uh! Uh!" ... Ezra! Fuck me harder!" she pleaded.

He was fucking her as hard as he could. He pulled out completely and slammed back in with a grunt and a slap of his thighs on her buttocks. He did it again and again.

"Uh! Uh! Uh! Uh!"

Hazel moaned with a needy kind of cry in between sharp intakes of breath.

"She's just like an angel, isn't she?" Wildchild said with a cheeky grin.

"Yes, she is," Ezra agreed in a rough voice, thick with desire.

"But maybe she's a little noisier than you'd expect an angel to be, don't you think?"

Despite her erratic breath and heaving moans, Hazel managed to get control of her voice:

"Uh! ... be quiet, Samothea!" she gasped.

Wildchild pushed her hand along Hazel's flat belly and through her blonde pubic hair to the erect little clitoris, which she fondled sweetly as Ezra rammed her pink pussy hard.

"Oh, good God!" Hazel wailed, even more urgently.

"Pretty blonde Angel!" Wildchild said as she made circular motions on Hazel's soaking clitoris.

Hazel held her breath a few seconds before stiffening and releasing.

"Ahhhh! ... Uh! Uh! Uh! Uh! ... Ahhhh!"

Hazel peaked again and panted for breath.

"Tell me, Ezra," Wildchild said as she rubbed her girlfriend off. "Is this the kind of noise a whore makes?"

"Wildchild!" he protested, trying not to laugh.

"Oh, God! Oh, God!" Hazel cried, shaking her head as the orgasm reverberated around her body.

"I think she's a good whore, don't you agree, Ezra?"

"Oh, God! ... Shut up, Samothea!" Hazel cried.

"It's not funny, Wildchild," Ezra lied, pumping the blonde girl hard.

"Sure it is," Wildchild insisted, rubbing her fingers quickly sideways over Hazel's clitoris. "You're having fun, aren't you, Darling?"

Hazel couldn't answer any more. There was too much stimulus to resist. She came harder than ever, hunching at first as her legs shook and her vagina convulsed in a powerful spasm.

Crying incoherently, holding Wildchild tightly, hunching and arching in rapid jerks, electric joy coursed through Hazel's body. She pulsed with tensing pleasure. Her skin was on fire where Ezra gripped her waist tightly and Wildchild pressed her firm little tits against her.

She was at the limit of her pleasure and thought she couldn't feel any more but Wildchild knew her girlfriend well. She knew there was another climax in her. Wildchild slowed her questing fingers rubbing circles on Hazel's clit and bent down to suck on a tit, pulling hard on the nipple. It was enough. The stimulus tipped Hazel over the edge a final time. Ezra felt her vaginal muscles compress in spasmodic rhythm while the girl arched as far as her spine would allow.

She cried out once more and then went quiet. It was Ezra's turn. A final few thrusts and he grunted out:

"Oh, God, Darling! You're amazing!"

At last Ezra released, filling Hazel's twat with his juice. The pulsing pleasure dragged his strength from him.

With his arms around Hazel's waist, he thrust a couple more times to ebb away the last of the nervous tension, then he pulled out and collapsed on his back onto the bed. Hazel turned to lie on him and they held each other tightly.

Wildchild knelt next to them and caressed Hazel's spine, from her neck to her buttocks, appreciating the sensual beauty of the woman, feeling the glow of her warmth.

******

One morning when Hazel was splashing in the pool, leaving Wildchild and Ezra together to make love, Wildchild didn't initiate sex, as she usually did, but lay on Ezra and stared into his eyes.

Hazel had woven Wildchild's curly black hair into two tight plaits, which gave her a girlish look, framing her high cheekbones and lucent green eyes. They twinkled with intelligent mischief in the early-morning light.