Every Man's War

Story Info
Author's note to all men.
2k words
3.54
29.1k
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Samuelx
Samuelx
2,121 Followers

Please allow me to introduce myself. The name is Jack. I am a young black man living in the USA.

I'm what you call a bit of an activist. I hate to see people get wronged. Especially men. If you ask me, I think that men are being stripped of their rights in this country. A guy sleeps with a bitch one night and she can do a lot of bad things to him. She can go around and holler rape, even if they had consentual sex. The courts will listen to the bitch because they are pussy-whipped. The poor bastard might end up locked up. Even if the courts find out that the bitch was lying, she ain't gonna do no jail time. That's why I hate bitches and the justice system that caters to them. The system opposes males and it's dead set against black males. That's one of the reasons why I also don't like cops.

Take domestic violence cases for instance. Common sense would tell that if a man can be violent, then a woman can be violent too. I have seen many violent women in my day. Some of them were a lot more violent than the men. The police don't see it that way. I ain't the kind of guy who is gonna beat on a woman just for fun. That ain't my thing. I don't even beat on men just for fun. If a guy tries to hurt me, he's gonna get what's coming to him. If a girl tries to hurt me, she's gonna get it too. I don't play political correctness when it comes to my life. I don't buy into that chivalry and pro-feminist bullshit that is drilled into the heads of young men. I respect the dudes and the bitches as long as they respect themselves. How in hell am I gonna respect some crack whore or a drunken guy stumbling down the street? They are the decay of society. Looking at them makes me sick. Especially the women. There are so many programs and services that help women these days. There aren't many that help men. When I see a bitch in trouble, I think she brought it on herself and I don't feel the chivalrous urge to help her. Call me a woman-hater or whatever. I don't care.

In my book, men and women who are worthy of respect don't do crimes and they don't do drugs. They go to work. They take care of business. They don't mix with the filth of society. There aren't that many people like that left. Those were the people my daddy taught me to respect. I try to help the fellas when I can. The system is set up against men, in my opinion. If you don't believe me, open your eyes. Can you count the number of men who get screwed over in divorce settlements? Far too many. Can you count the number of men who get screwed over by the system and the bitches when it comes to child support settlements? Too many. Can you count the number of men who are locked up, falsely accused and convicted of rape? Far too many. I know that females lie. Apparently, judges and prosecutors don't know that. Cops don't know that either. I hate cops. I hate judges. I hate prosecutors. I hate the justice system. It doesn't deserve its name. Justice should not be gender-biased. It's not supposed to work that way.

Some might agree with me. Others might consider me a real bastard. I don't care. I don't like misandrists. Those man-haters who make the life of the western male far more miserable than it has to be. I don't understand why more men don't stand up and oppose the misandrists. The misandrists are destroying families. They are ruining the lives of men and boys. We have let them run rampant for far too long. How many more men need to get locked up on false accusations? How many families need to be shattered? How many innocents must be lost. I am an angry man. I feel outrage and I am not afraid to express it. Far from it. Some things just aren't right and you know it.

I have gone many places in my life. I used to volunteer at a place which helps gays and lesbians. I had my reservations about working there but I learned a lesson. Gays and lesbians are people just like us. Straight men don't need to fear gays. Gays are our allies in the War against Misandry. I think that all men, straight and gay, need to unite against Misandry. The misandrists are coming for us. They hate all men and boys. They don't care if you are black, white, Asian, Latin or whatever. They don't care if you are straight, bisexual or gay. They want to hurt you. I see many men siding with the misandrists. The misandrists hate men and they get the power to hurt men by pretending to defend women's rights. The misandrists aren't trying to help women. They hate males. They hate the family. They hate our society. They want to change it into a nightmare.

There are misandrists everywhere. They are at the office. They are in court. They are on the street. Too many of them are in positions of power. They want to crush men. All men ask is fair treatment. Misandrists have no concept of fairness. Men should beware of them. Misandrists have violent attacked, maimed, killed and destroyed men. They get away with murder because they "play victim" in court. Judges and juries fall for it. Men need to adopt a heart of steel when dealing with misandrists. Don't trust them. Don't tell them your secrets. Don't date them. Don't marry them. War your fellow man about them. Stick up for your fellow man when some misandrist attacks him. Stand up for your male friend's rights when some misandrist falsely accuses him of domestic violence or rape. Stand up for your male friends because if you don't, they will not be there to stand up for you when the time comes.

There are things that need to get done. The laws are biased against men. Domestic violence assume that men are always the perpetrators and women are always the victims. That is not always the case. There are many, many violent women out there. There are also men who get abused both mentally and physically by their wives, girlfriends and female relatives. It does happen. Those men are men like you. They aren't weak-looking. They are men just like you. They go to work. They pay taxes. They have fun. They play sports. They read the newspaper. They watch ESPN with you. They go to the gym with you. They seem like regular men. Why? They are regular guys. Any man can get abused by a woman. It's not a question of size or strength. Have you ever seen an angry woman attacking a man? It's not funny. It's damn scary! Guess what? Almost a million men suffer this kind of thing daily. It's sad but true.

What can you do about it? What you can do about is open your mind. When you hear your neighbor and his lady arguing at night, you need to do some thinking. You may think that the lady needs help and that the man is abusing her. You might be wrong. The lady might be attacking the man and abusing him. She might be trying to kill him. Or their children. Or the family pet. The police will come and arrest the guy. Guess what? Maybe the guy wasn't guilty of domestic violence. Maybe the girl was the violent one who attacked and hurt him. Maybe she is the one who should have been arrested. Cops need to be made aware of this. Male victims of domestic violence need help too. It's not only women who get abused. I don't trust most cops because of their misguided chivalry when it comes to domestic violence. I also think that it has to do with their training. They are trained according to misandrist rhetoric. Misandrist rhetoric states that only males can get violent and that females are saints. Misandrist rhetoric is a flat out lie.

I have yet to mention Father's Rights. This is not something to forget. Do you know how many fathers are denied the right to see their kids? Too many. Do you know how many men are paying child support for children that are not theirs? Too many. Men need to stand up for their rights. March down the halls of congress and make sure that those overpaid liars in fancy suits do what is right for once. Fathers are denied their rights. Men are denied their reproductive rights. Fight for them. Write letters. March in the streets of your city. Demand change! Men deserve reproductive rights too. You have all heard of the issue of abortion. They want to give the mother all the rights pertaining to a child's life or death. What about the father? Doesn't he deserve the same rights, too? No? I thought we lived in a world where gender equality was important. The father should have the same rights as the mother when it comes to abortion. Anything less is unconstitutional.

There is another alarming issue that I have not yet mentioned. On average, the number of males attending and completing college is decreasing. Males are falling behind in education. This will affect tomorrow's work force. Men need to do something about this. The gap is widening. There is a gender gap alright. Men are making less than women because the number of men attending college is far less than the number of women attending and completing college. Something needs to be done about that. There needs to be more programs and more help made available for men in the area of education.

Another issue is disparate sentencing based on gender. How many of you know of female teachers having sex with underage male students? There are a lot of those out there. Guess what? When an adult female has sex with an underaged male, it's called rape. Females who commit rape should go to jail. Males who commit rape get jailed. Why is it that so many courts are letting female perpetrators of rape and sexual abuse get away with such a crime? The men and women on those juries should be ashamed of themselves. They are letting a criminal get away with a crime simply because of gender. This is not right. This is very wrong. Justice should not be gender-biased. It should be impartial and for the good of all. Men need to do something about this. Make no mistake about this. If a man has sex with an underaged female, it's considered a crime. If a woman has sex with an underaged male, it should be considered a crime too. Gender bias is wrong. It has hurt too many men and boys in the past.

Men of the world. You have seen the truth in my statements. You need to stand up for your rights. These are real battles that need to be fought. This is something that affects all men worldwide. It doesn't matter if you are black or white. It doesn't matter if you are rich or poor. It doesn't matter if you gay, bisexual or straight. If you are a man, or if you are a person of either gender who cares about a man, you need to know these things. There are places where you may find help. There are activists who need your help in fighting for what is right. This is the single most important issue of all time. If this problem doesn't get solved soon, then men and boys have no future at all. Gender Genocide is the next step in the ruthless agenda of the Misandrists. Unless they can be challenged and defeated by the might of good men, and the women who love them.

Samuelx
Samuelx
2,121 Followers