Every Mother's Son Ch. 02

Story Info
When a sexy mom wants to play, what's a good son to do?
9.7k words
4.43
285.6k
101

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 11/01/2022
Created 03/03/2008
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
EnCarta
EnCarta
1,708 Followers

All the characters depicted in this story are 18 years old or older.

It was a couple of weeks later. Robert had actually been avoiding his mother as much as possible. After their round of torrid sex in the back of the Lexus, he was terribly conflicted. He had just had the most exciting sexual experience of his life and it had been with his mother. Robert had been amazed to discover his mother was without any moral scruples of any kind. She hadn't hesitated in seducing him and yet, since their brief but unforgettable coupling she had been acting as if nothing had ever happened. Robert on the other hand was a bundle of nerves. It was all he could do to stop himself from begging her for more. But as Kathleen seemed totally oblivious of the sexual tension that was consuming him he found he was better off keeping to himself. He had been out on a couple of dates with his old girlfriend. But with all the hoops she wanted him to jump through just for a quick feel or a few minutes of making out in her basement, he really couldn't be bothered. Mostly he'd just been working late and going home to bed early.

It was a Friday night and again Robert had been over to a friend's house. His dad was out of town and his mother had gone to a dinner dance at the country club with her friend Ellen Shay. Kathleen had let Robert have her car on the condition that he come and pick her up at the club at midnight. Ellen's son was working serving dinner and cleaning up at the dance and Robert was supposed to drive them all home.

Robert arrived pretty much on time. Aaron must have been finished because he was sitting at the table next to Kathleen when Robert arrived. Their table was in a corner next to the dance floor. There weren't too many party goers left, although a handful of people were still dancing. Ellen was sitting opposite his mom, a sly smile creasing her lips as she leaned across the table in avid conversation. Robert noticed that his mom looked great as usual. She was wearing a sleeveless, light green knitted dress with a rolled collar. The dress sheathed her curvaceous figure like a second skin. With her red hair and flashing dark eyes she looked awesome. Robert felt a stirring in his groin just looking at her.

Ellen Shay was one of his mother's best friends. They had been to high school together and had both been cheerleaders for the varsity team. Ellen had always been pretty, if a little mousy looking. But after her husband left her about two years ago, she had changed. She had restyled her hair, her makeup and the way she dressed. After the divorce she had become this blonde bombshell. She had lost her old shyness and had become a very vivacious woman.

Tonight she too was dressed to kill. She was wearing a very snug little black dress with a sculpted neckline that showed a generous amount of cleavage. And Mrs. Shay had no shortage of cleavage. Her high heels and glossy nylons added to her striking appearance. With her pearls and wildly tossed mane of blonde hair she looked like an ad for an expensive whisky.

When she saw Robert approaching their table she said a few more quick words to Kathleen then leaned back and smiled at her friend's son. There were only four chairs at the table and the only vacant one was next to Ellen. That's where Robert sat down.

"Well hello there 'good lookin'! I haven't seen you in a while..." Ellen said to Robert, giving his arm an affectionate squeeze. At the same time she took a long sip of the scotch in front of her. Robert noticed there were quite a few empty glasses at the table.

"Hi Mrs. Shay...Aaron...Hey mom...How's the party?..."

"Hi honey!...Oh we're all having a good time...A very good time... Wouldn't you say so Aaron?...." Kathleen asked. She had an amused expression on her face as she smiled at the young man sitting next to her.

Robert thought the two women were looking at Aaron kind of funny, like they could hardly keep from laughing, while they waited for his response. He also noticed that Aaron looked kind of odd too, but in a different way. He was sitting up very straight at the table, half leaning forward onto his hands which were flat on the table in front of him. There was a fine sheen of perspiration on his brow and his eyes were darting back and forth nervously between Robert's mother and his own. He never even looked at Robert as he stammered in a quavering voice..."Everything is very... ahh... good!..."

"Oh sweetheart!...You always were such a smooth talker!..." Ellen snorted with laughter. Then she turned her attention to Robert and said..."How about takin' your mother's old friend out on the dance floor? I might surprise you..."

Robert had hoped that he would only have to be sociable briefly before everyone was ready to go. He really wasn't much of a dancer. But it seemed like the party wasn't quite over and he didn't want to be rude so he said..."It would be my pleasure!"

As Mrs. Shay moved with him towards the dance floor he noticed she bumped into him a couple of times and he wondered if she might be a little drunk. There was a small corner right near their table where there was room and they started to dance. There was a DJ playing some pretty upbeat Rock & Roll. Ellen put her bare arms in the air above her head and started to gyrate in time with the music. Robert was immediately transfixed by the sight of her creamy breasts bulging out of the scooped neckline of her dress and rippling in time with her movements.

He must have been staring for a few moments when he happened to look up and found Mrs. Shay looking right into his eyes. He immediately started to blush but Ellen just smiled, put her hands behind her back, drew her shoulders and her head back a little, and started flinging her blonde hair around without ever taking her eyes off Robert's. Of course this practiced move made her tits almost burst free of the straining bodice of her dress and Robert's eyes were irresistibly drawn once more to her arousingly displayed chest.

But then suddenly the DJ segued into a slow song, dimming the lights as he did so.

Robert and Ellen hadn't been on the dance floor very long but Robert noticed that there was already a film of sweat glistening on the bare slopes of Ellen's voluptuous breasts.

Robert turned as if to head back to their table but Ellen sidled up to him, biting her lip coyly, with her hands still clasped behind her back.

"I hope you're not done with me yet!..." she murmured, not stopping until her breasts were thrusting warmly into Robert's chest. Then she wrapped her arms around his shoulders, letting her fingertips lightly graze his ear and the back of his neck as she snuggled up against him.

In her high heels Ellen was just as tall as Robert. As she started to dance she turned her head next to his and the sweet scent of her perfume rose up from her hair and enveloped him.

Robert couldn't help himself. He was getting aroused and he certainly didn't want Mrs. Shay to notice. But with her sinewy body and her cushiony breasts shifting against him, his cock was beginning to stiffen and jut out through his pants. He kind of sucked in his stomach in an effort to try and evade Ellen's lightly pressing loins.

"Ahhhh!.. Is Aaron O.K, Mrs. Shay?... He doesn't really seem like himself!..." Robert asked, looking across at his friend as he tried to make small talk with Aaron's mom.

Ellen sniggered when Bobby asked her this. She turned so that she too was looking at her son who was seated nearby. His head was bowed but he periodically looked up quickly towards his mother. He seemed to be listening intently to something Kathleen was saying into his ear.

"He is a little distracted, isn't he?... The dear! ...But that's not surprising I suppose, considering that your mother is jacking him off under the table right now!"

"What!..." Robert squawked, thinking he must have misunderstood the teasing blonde. His eyes widened in amazement as he stared at his mother and Aaron more closely. They were half turned towards each other and sitting very close. Now that he was looking for it, Robert noticed that his mother only had one hand in view. Her right hand, the one next to Aaron, was out of sight under the table. And it looked like her right shoulder was going up and down in an almost indiscernible but rhythmic motion. It was at that moment that Kathleen happened to look over at her son. When she saw him watching her she said something to Aaron whose eyes flashed over anxiously towards his mother and Robert. But he quickly looked away whereas Kathleen made a show of slowly swiping the tip of her tongue across her lips and winking conspiratorially at her son. Robert felt his cock balloon into a full erection at the lurid display his mother was putting on just a few steps away. Ellen could feel it too and she tightened her ass and thrust herself temptingly into Robert's responsive boner.

"Oh my God!..." Robert gasped, at the pressure of Ellen's loins swiveling into his crotch. He was hardly aware that Mrs. Shay had guided them into a little alcove where they could still see their table but were largely shielded from the rest of the room by an array of potted palms.

"Unnnnn!...Mrs. Shay!....What on earth is she doing?...." Robert stammered, having a hard time concentrating as his cock throbbed excitedly against the older woman's tempting loins.

"It's just a little game we used to play in school. Sort of like 'Truth or Dare" but for big girls...I don't see Aaron complaining! " Mrs. Shay said with another laugh as she loosened one arm from around Robert's neck and slipped her hand down over his chest.

Robert looked at the tall blonde in front of him with amazement as she reached down between them and started to trace the outline of his bulging cock with one outstretched finger.

"Don't you want to know what my dare is?...." Ellen asked, her eyes sparkling merrily as she grasped Robert's fly and slowly began to tug it down.

"Mrs. Shay!...Don't!...Someone will see!..." Robert gasped, looking around anxiously as Ellen opened the front of his pants.

"I think we're pretty safe!...And I don't want to loose my bet...Your mother dared me to take it out!...You don't mind, do you baby?..." Ellen purred as she reached in through Bobby's pants and shorts and fisted his turgid erection.

"Oh my Robert!...You've got a nice one!..."

"Oh shitt!...Not here!...You can't!..." Bobby moaned, glancing nervously over at his mother who was looking his way.

But Mrs. Shay had already wrestled his engorged tool out and held it upright between them. She leaned her face close to Robert's, letting her moist lips brush his ear as she started to stroke him. Then she turned towards Kathleen and Robert saw her stick her tongue out at his mother and then smile.

Kathleen returned the favor, sticking her tongue out at her friend and then turned her attention back to Aaron. Robert saw that she was speaking intently to the squirming young man as she hunched her chair even closer to him.

"Oh Goddd!...Mrs. Shay!...Please stop!...You can't do this here!...I mean we can't!... Not here!...We're gonna' get caught!..." Robert whispered as the pre-come started to stream from his pee slit.

Ellen felt it and lengthened her strokes, using the greasy smear to lubricate her palm.

"There's another part to the dare baby!...Can you guess what it is?..." Ellen asked sweetly. She started twisting her closed fist around Bobby's bloated knob on the top of her upstrokes in a searing caress.

"Unnn!...Mrs. Shay!...Easyyy!...Ahhh!...I don't!...I don't know if...!...Careful!...Ohhh!..." Bobby whimpered.

Ellen thought Bobby wanted to say that he was afraid he was going to come. At least that's what she hoped he was trying to say. As she continued her lurid masturbation she raised one nylon sheathed thigh and nudged it up into the young man's responsive balls.

Robert was staring feverishly into Mrs. Shay's eyes. Then he looked over towards his mother. Ellen followed his gaze. They both saw Kathleen pick up her half empty glass of scotch and move it under the table. With a quick glance and a smile at the couple on the dance floor, Robert's mother turned her eyes back to Aaron. She dropped her right shoulder a little and really started flexing it. Aaron's knuckles went white on the table in front of him and suddenly he stiffened up and leaned backwards slightly, his chest heaving. You could just see him shuddering fitfully as a series of spasms wracked him. Kathleen looked back across the dance floor, her eyes hooded and her lips pursed in a smile as she shifted her shoulder more and more slowly. In a couple of moments more she lifted up her scotch glass from under the table. Clearly, the amber scotch was now clouded by a milky fluid. Kathleen stuck out her tongue again at her friend as she raised the glass to her lips and took a slow sip.

Robert had never seen anything so obscene in his life. His cock was seething under Mrs. Shay's skilled fondling and his balls were tightening up into a fiery knot. He didn't want to come like this and he tried frantically to hold it. He raised his hands to Ellen's shoulders and squeezed them hard.

Mrs. Shay had other plans though. She turned her sparkling eyes back on Bobby

"Can you guess what your mother dared me to do now baby?...I'll bet you can!..." she purred, jacking Bobby's cock in an irresistible rhythm.

"Ahhhh!...Nooo!...Yesss!...Goddd!...Mrs. Shay!...I'm gonna!... gonna!..."

"Not on my good dress!..." Ellen said with a wicked smile. She reached down with her free hand and quickly pulled up her little skirt before she slipped that hand back around Bobby's neck. She lifted her knee into Bobby's groin and pressed his bare erection against her stocking top. There was a little metal clasp where her garter attached to her stocking. She opened her palm and laid Bobby's pulsing erection on her thigh so that his tender knob was rubbing across that clasp. Then she jogged her knee gently up and down, rubbing the underside of Bobby's boner with her nylon sheathed leg.

"Unnn Godddd!...Ohh shitt!..." Bobby moaned and grabbed onto Mrs. Shay's waist with both hands. The feel of his fiery flesh gliding against her stocking top while the metal clasp chafed his cock crown was excruciatingly exciting. He tried to stay cool but as Ellen continued to shift her raised knee up into his groin, he couldn't help himself and reflexively started humping against her pressing thigh like a dog in heat.

"Ohhh!...Unnn!..." he whimpered, staring wide eyed at the smiling blonde who was writhing so provocatively against him.

Ellen could feel his arousal and knew she had him on the verge. She pressed his seething tool a little harder into her leg with the palm of her hand to increase the friction. She knew that would do it.

"Come on Bobby!...Come for me baby!...Come on my stockings!... I want to feel it shoot across my leg!... Go on!... Comee!..." she coaxed, leaning closer and darting her tongue wetly into the young man's ear.

That was it for Bobby. His eyes fluttered closed and his mouth opened as if he was going to say something. But there was just this muted little cry of... "Ahhh!..." that came out as his balls kicked and his come erupted in long ropey geysers of sperm across Mrs. Shay's silky stockings.

He stood there shuddering and gasping as his orgasm overwhelmed him.

"Ummm!...That's it!...Oohh!...You're making me all sticky!... Oh yeah!... Umm Hmmm!... It's a good one isn't it baby?... " Ellen teased, her eyes dancing merrily as Bobby's straining tool throbbed beneath her pressing hand.

"It's!...It's!...Oh Goddd!..." the shuddering young man gasped as his balls convulsed and his come streamed over the tall blonde's thigh.

Ellen smiled contentedly to feel Bobby's big cock twitching under her hand, his juice soaking her loins as he dumped his load on her leg. She turned her head slightly to the side and stuck out her tongue again at Bobby's mother.

Bobby felt as if all the air had been sucked out of his lungs as his orgasm eventually started to wane. His knees felt wobbly and he was so embarrassed he could hardly look at Mrs. Shay or his mother as the last of his come dribbled out under Ellen's relentlessly coaxing palm.

"Ummmm!....So much come sweetheart!...My panties are soaked!... What is your mother going to say?..." the sultry blonde purred as she stripped her hand to the root of Bobby's cock and slowly squeezed up his length like she was trying to get the last of the toothpaste from the tube.

"Ahhh!...Jeez!...Mrs. Shay!...You're not going to say anything are you?..." Bobby groaned as his balls lurched feebly and a final dribble of come seeped out of his gaping pee slit. He still held onto Ellen's waist for support. His orgasm had been so overwhelming that he was afraid his knees might fold if he let go.

Before Ellen could reply, the lights started to come up and the DJ started thanking everyone and telling them to drive safe. She smiled as young Robert wobbled against her, steadying himself and blinking like a sleepwalker awakening. She deftly wiggled his greasy prick back into his pants. Then she wiped her gooey palm against his shirt and straightened herself up. She linked her arm in Robert's and steered him the few short steps back to the table.

When they were standing above Kathleen and Aaron, Ellen said..." Did you two miss us?..."

"Oh we managed to amuse ourselves didn't we Aaron?..." Kathleen responded, her eyes smiling into her friend's as she took another sip of her creamy scotch.

"Oh Geez!...I can't believe it!..." Aaron mumbled to himself, without even raising his eyes to look at anyone else. Kathleen smiled with amusement at the plainly dazed young man beside her. Then she smiled at Ellen and said...

"How about you two?..."

"Why Kathleen Sheridan!...You never told me what a wonderful dancer your son is!..." Ellen said.

"I'm only sorry the music has ended. ...Aren't you Bobby?... You seemed like you were really getting into it out there?..."

Since Robert was nervously looking back towards the dance floor to see if anyone was watching them, Ellen flipped her skirt up and flashed her friend a quick peek at her cummy stocking tops.

"Oh yeah!...I was!...I definitely was!..." Robert replied looking back shyly at Mrs. Shay and then at his mother.

Kathleen looked into her son's eyes with a sly smirk . Bobby was clearly mortified and he felt the blood infuse his cheeks under his mother's knowing gaze. He quickly turned his eyes away from hers.

"It looks like you've been taking advantage of my little boy Kathy!... He seems positively frazzled!..." Ellen said with a broad smile at her friend... "I think we better get these two home!..."

"They do seem kind of used up don't they?... And they talk about the resilience of youth!... Well it looks like things are wrapping up here anyway. Bobby...are you still good to drive?..."

"What?...Oh drive!...Yeah sure!..." Bobby said as everyone started to get to their feet.

"And Ellen. You haven't forgotten about our little dare have you?..."

At this remark he two boys both looked up nervously at the smiling older women and then at each other. Ellen and Kathleen's eyes looked backed lustily at each of their son's as Ellen replied..."You know I'm up for anything!...Now why don't you two boys go get the car while Kathy and I make a quick detour to the washroom... My hands are a little sticky. ..We'll meet you out in front."

The two boys headed out to the parking lot. They were both too caught up in their own thoughts to start a conversation although at one point Aaron did say to Bobby..."Man, your mom is something else!.."

Bobby wasn't about to argue.

It was a cool night and both women were wearing light topcoats when they came out of the club. The boys were sitting out front with the car idling, Bobby in the front and Aaron in the back. Bobby was a little surprised when Mrs. Shay got into the car up front with him while his mother got in back with Aaron. He couldn't help but notice that a whole lot of Mrs. Shay's curvaceous, nylon sheathed legs were visible below the hem of her little coat. As Bobby pulled away from the club Mrs. Shay scooted over into the middle of the seat. She reached out and playfully took his right hand off the steering wheel.

EnCarta
EnCarta
1,708 Followers