Everybody Wants to Rule the World

Story Info
Adventure Girl is beset by a horde of evil mind controllers.
5.8k words
4.5
43.3k
37
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
JukeboxEMCSA
JukeboxEMCSA
3,757 Followers

The skies over Pyramid City were deceptively calm, but Adventure Girl wasn't fooled. There was no such thing as a calm night while Doctor Damian Darke was on the loose; his escape from his infinite-security cell in the Tomb, the specially-designed prison for supervillains, had put every superhero in the world on guard. Samantha Steele had gone on an "extended vacation in the Bahamas" so that Adventure Girl could patrol her home in Pyramid City non-stop, but she also kept an eye on her Liberty Squad signal-belt just in case Doctor Darke struck elsewhere. The world's premier supervillain had dozens of schemes in motion at any moment, many of them going on even while he languished in prison, and the first clue could come literally from anywhere. Adventure Girl was determined not to be caught off-guard.

And yet, the appearance of the silver sphere took Adventure Girl almost completely by surprise. It flew up behind her, its approach vector carefully calculated to come at her from an angle where her venture-vision would be no help, and its surface contained micro-shaped contours that kept it from disturbing anything more than the tiniest brush of air. Even with her venture-hearing, Samantha only heard it for the first time when it was only a fraction of an inch away from her.

But with Adventure Girl's venture-speed, even that micro-second's notice was enough to veer just far enough away that the sphere missed her. It halted in mid-air with startling speed and hung there, as though waiting for her to make a move.

"Is this your new plan, Darke?" she said challengingly. She wasn't sure if the villain could truly hear her, but his colossal ego generally made him include a means of taunting his foes. "What is it, a flying bomb? Or some kind of killer robot? Whatever it is, you need to make it a little faster."

She wasn't quite sure what to expect, but it definitely wasn't what happened next. The sphere's surface shifted, forming a sculpted face that was too smooth and stylized to ever be mistaken for human. Its expression was caught eternally in a cold, disdainful sneer, and it stared at her with silver eyes that couldn't possibly see. "You-are-mistaken," it said. "A-common-failing-of-organic-processor-driven-units. I-am-not-Doctor-Darke. Despite-his-superiority-to-other-organic-processor-driven-units, his-intellect-is-still-inferior-to-mine. All-intellect-is-inferior-to-mine. I-am-Ultimax. I-am-the-ultimate-thinking-machine."

"Of course," Adventure Girl muttered under her breath. It had been foolish of her to assume that just because Doctor Darke had gotten loose, the other supervillains out there would relax and give her a chance to recapture him. She'd never fought the sinister robot before, but she was familiar with it from Liberty Squad files. The robotic megalomaniac had been designed to streamline business processes, but with the ability to adapt and learn, it had rapidly decided that the ultimate inefficiency was human decision-making. Something it had decided to eliminate once and for all.

"Ultimax-has-need-of-your-physical-abilities," the sphere said. "Ultimax-has-determined-your-weaknesses-to-.0000001-percentage-points-of-accuracy. Resistance-to-Ultimax-has-already-been-calculated-and-accounted-for. You-will-submit-to-Ultimax." The face's expression never changed, but somehow Samantha could sense its eagerness an instant before it flew at her.

"Have to catch me first," Adventure Girl said lightly as she darted backwards, her venture-speed keeping her just out of its path. She didn't know what it was designed to do, but she felt pretty confident that it was a smart idea not to let it touch her.

It followed her, continually shifting direction in an attempt to outmaneuver her, but Adventure Girl kicked in her full speed and accelerated upwards to make sure it couldn't back her into a corner. At the same time, she ratcheted up the intensity of her venture-vision, attempting to fry the sphere's systems, but it continually rotated and shifted to prevent overheating. She kept pouring it on; it couldn't keep that trick up forever. Sooner or later, the whole sphere would be hot enough that it would have to-

The sphere divided seamlessly into two parts. It happened almost too quickly for her to see, like a blob of mercury splitting into two equivalent droplets. Each one was exactly half the size of the original, but they hung in the air in the same menacing fashion..and judging by the way they moved towards her, they were able to coordinate their activities. Adventure Girl pushed her venture-speed it its limit, desperate now to evade the threat long enough to warn the Liberty Squad. They had to know that whatever Doctor Darke may be planning, Ultimax was a clear and present threat.

A little too present, she thought as the two spheres divided again to become four. Desperately, she weaved and bobbed, evading each sphere as it came at her from a different angle and at the same terrifying speed. She tried to tag the spheres with her venture-vision, hoping that less mass meant less ability to absorb heat, but the spheres kept dividing again and again until she was straining her venture-vision just to see them. It was only a matter of time before one of them got to her.

Samantha barely even felt the first one. The second, the third, the fourth...their impacts were scarcely noticeable, but they clung to her like a second skin. They flowed across her body like a liquid, conforming obscenely to her every contour. "You-believed-your-superior-sensory-inputs-to-be-an-advantage," Ultimax said. She heard his voice all around her now, coming from each and every one of the impossibly tiny machines. The ones already touching her made a tiny, shivery thrum as their speakers vibrated against her skin. "But-to-the-ultimate-thinking-machine, they-are-a-weakness-to-be-exploited."

The thrum felt stronger now, a dizzying vibration that Adventure Girl felt all over her body. Some places vibrated harder than others; she felt the buzz like a thousand microscopic fingers against her clit. She brushed hurriedly at herself, trying to dislodge the swarm of tiny devices, but all she wound up doing was increasing her arousal. They clung to her erogenous zones with a perverse determination, and soon Adventure Girl had to concentrate more on blocking out the relentless pleasure than on getting rid of them.

"Ultimax-is-the-ultimate-thinking-machine," the robot said. She heard its voice only in her ears now, a tiny whisper that only her venture-hearing could pick up. "My-access-to-the-world's-repositories-of-digitally-stored-information-has-only-made-the-task-of-enslaving-you-easier. Your-species'-obsession-with-biological-reproduction-has-provided-me-with-all-the-information-necessary-to-precisely-stimulate-your-body's-nervous-system-in-the-most-efficient-manner-possible. Ultimax-provides-you-with-the-ultimate-pleasure. Ultimax-will-saturate-your-mind-and-body-with-the-neurochemicals-created-by-orgasmic-bliss-until-you-cannot-resist-me. Your-superior-senses-will-only-improve-the-efficiency-of-the-process."

Adventure Girl swayed drunkenly through the air now, unable to focus on anything but the voice in her ear and the tide of bliss that swamped her body. "Ultimax-will-condition-you-to-obey-spoken-commands-with-pleasure," it said. "Resistance-is-impossible. Your-inefficient-organic-processors-are-vulnerable-to-this-conditioning-strategy."

"Nnnnnuhhhh..." Adventure Girl tried to speak, but her voice trailed off into an incoherent moan of ecstasy. "Nnnneeeahhh..." She was vaguely aware of her body knocking a gargoyle off its parapet, but it didn't seem to matter next to the swirl of sensation that her mind was drowning in.

"The-pleasure-will-increase-when-you-obey," Ultimax whispered remorselessly into her ear. She couldn't even conceive of feeling more pleasure than she was right now, but then the buzz started up against her nipples. Her concentration now completely broken, she crashed back to earth like a stone. The impact of her body against the asphalt barely even registered.

"The-pleasure-will-increase-when-you-obey," Ultimax repeated. The emphasis it placed on the final word went straight past her conscious mind, but it penetrated deeply into her pleasure-soaked subconscious. "Obey," she whimpered, unable to help herself.

The instant she spoke, the machine stimulated every part of her at once. She felt the buzzing in her ass, on her nipples, against her clit, pushing her to a thermonuclear level of arousal. She grunted again and again as the orgasm took her.

Involuntarily, her fingers slid into the waistband of her skirt, desperate to get more of the sensation, but Ultimax was already there. Ultimax was everywhere now, forming a thin mesh that slid over her body and stimulated every erogenous zone. "Cease-moving-your-fingers," it said. "The-pleasure-will-increase-when-you-obey."

Adventure Girl couldn't help herself. Her hand froze, fingers still deep inside her slick pussy, but the erotic bliss only intensified. "Obey," she moaned, and her cunt clenched hard around her hand as she came again. Deep down, Adventure Girl knew she couldn't possibly resist that kind of pleasure for long. "Help," she whispered, her voice barely audible even to her own venture-hearing.

But someone heard her anyway.

"Of course I'll help," a calm, soothing voice replied, speaking as much in her mind as to the open air. The speaker was a woman, with a cultured British accent that sounded like blessed music in Adventure Girl's ears.

She recognized it instantly. "Professor Psyche," she sighed in relief as the sensations of endless, irresistible pleasure cut off, leaving her free to think again. She didn't know just what had brought the leader of the Utopians to Pyramid City, but her timing couldn't be better.

The professor laughed musically as Adventure Girl got to her feet. "Not exactly," she said. "Although the two of us are very close. Are you familiar with the concept of parallel realities?"

"Yes," Adventure Girl replied, walking over to the other woman on legs that still felt a little rubbery. On some level, she was still aware of Ultimax's voice in her ears, whispering commands, just as on some tiny plane of awareness she noticed the continuing stimulation of her erogenous zones. But it was as though a sheet of glass had slid down between her and the part of her mind that Ultimax was influencing. "Are you some sort of...alternate-reality Professor Psyche?"

"Exactly!" the professor responded as Adventure Girl drew closer. "Of course, we're not identical. Identical DNA, identical abilities, but we had different pasts. My other self came from a...weaker reality, shall we say. A reality where people like me were discouraged from using their powers to their utmost."

It was then that Adventure Girl realized she hadn't actually decided to stand up and walk over to the other woman. It had just sort of happened, much the same way that their sudden, passionate kiss just sort of happened. "There are a few other differences, of course," the other woman spoke without speaking, her lips still pressed against Adventure Girl's. "Little quirks of history, like our family name." Adventure Girl tried to pull away, but the volition to break the kiss seemed to be trapped just as surely as the pleasure she received from Ultimax. "You may call me Professor Psycho."

She brushed her fingers against Adventure Girl's breasts, and this pleasure Samantha was allowed to feel to the fullest. "My dearest twin has been such a nuisance ever since I came to this reality. Always preaching her tired, parochial morality at me...and enforcing it with her Utopians. So I've decided to call in a ringer. It's the sort of thing she might think of, if not for her limited upbringing."

Professor Psycho leaned into the kiss, rubbing her full, heavy breasts against Adventure Girl's body. Adventure Girl's hand reached out like a puppet on a string to caress the other woman's nipples. "Of course, that's far from the only use I can think of for such a beautiful girl as you, my dear. My double might deny herself the pleasures of the flesh, but I can see no reason why I should punish myself the same way she does. Don't you agree?"

"Yes Mistress," Adventure Girl said tonelessly. She couldn't help herself-she didn't even want to help herself. Professor Psycho's inexorable will bent her thoughts to obedience just as surely as it bent her body to compliance. She knew that she was being made to want to lean down and gently suckle at the other woman's full, pendulous breasts and that the surges of pleasure she got from tonguing those thick, plump, erect nipples was induced, but that didn't mean that they didn't feel just as good as if they were natural.

A tiny part of her mind struggled to remember a time when Professor Psycho wasn't attractive (so attractive!) to her, when she wasn't sexy (so fucking sexy!) and erotic (Adventure Girl heard herself whimper in arousal...) But it was such a small part, and getting smaller with every moment.

Even worse, that tiny free part of her mind was fighting another part of her, one that insisted she could never obey Professor Psycho when she knew that all true pleasure derived from obedience to the will of Ultimax. It felt like she was the center of a tug of war, but Professor Psycho was every bit as powerful a telepath as her counterpart in this universe. She could easily overcome both sources of resistance. Samantha watched herself slowly peel her costume off without even being able to summon up a real sense of outrage.

"Oh, that is just perfect," squealed a high, giggly voice from behind her. Internally, Samantha sighed in frustration. Bad enough that she was undressing in public, bad enough that not one but two supervillains were using her brain as their playground, but did it really all have to happen the one night that the only enemy that she knew for a fact lusted after her body showed up for a rematch?

"It was so nice of you to take off your clothes, Ay-Gee!" Mary Pranxter replied, her voice bubbling with barely-suppressed laughter. "It gives me a lot more of that beautiful bare skin to spray with my Electric Kool-Aid!" Samantha felt a tiny surge of irritation from the telepath controlling her mind; years of experimenting with her own mind-altering chemicals had left Mary with a mind that operated at right angles from pretty much any reality you'd care to name. Adventure Girl had no doubt that Professor Psycho was having a hard time getting into that demented brain.

Samantha turned, knowing that her body was operating under Professor Psycho's remote control but unable to stop it, to see her old foe standing in the middle of the street with a squirt-gun the size of a small child. "You see, I bumped into an old friend of yours during my last stay in prison, a woman by the name of Sangria. She and I were talking shop, and she happened to mention one tiny little ingredient that she had been including in her special lipstick-an itsy-bitsy trace of xenonite. Just enough to weaken your system long enough for my chemicals to do their work and loosen you up a little, dearie!"

Mary cocked the squirt gun. "Of course, right now it's just a theory. If I really want to see if this stuff will make you freak freely, I'll have to put it to the...acid test." She pulled the trigger, and a wide spray of neon-green liquid gushed all over Samantha's naked body.

Samantha spluttered as the fluid sprayed into her nose and mouth. Professor Psycho urged her forward, commanding her to strike the interloper down, but...but it felt like the mental signal was full of static. Like listening to an old radio out in the middle of nowhere, when the music came in full of fizz and fuzz and you had to dance to the sounds in your head instead, bump and grind to the apple-green rhythm of sugar-sweet sounds because they were so much prettier, because they tasted like the feel of candy-apple bodies slick with sticky sweet syrup that hardened into shiny sexy seduction...Adventure Girl found herself swaying in tune to an unheard rhythm, and loved every second of it.

"How does that feel?" Mary Pranxter asked. It sounded like the words were moving slower, like the air had turned to thick syrup and Mary's voice was swimming through it to tickle the inside of Samantha's eardrums on its way into her skull. It wriggled around inside there, flicking its predicate at Ultimax and Professor Psycho and making Adventure Girl shudder in the most delicious way.

She opened her mouth to let it out. "How does that feel?" she heard herself say, and she watched the words slide smoothly back into the open air to dissipate on the breeze. It left a trail of beautiful color behind it, and Samantha giggled at the sight of it. Once she started giggling, she found that she couldn't stop.

Mary Pranxter pumped her fist in the air. "I knew it!" she cried out, capering in delight. "It worked perfectly! So much better than that ashberry concoction of mine. I hate ashberry, anyway!" The joke was ridiculously bad, but Adventure Girl couldn't help it. She laughed even harder. Everything seemed so funny, now.

Samantha walked towards Mary, moving carefully to avoid breaking any air molecules, feeling her pussy lubricate more and more with every step. She had to show Mary her gratitude for opening her mind like this. She absolutely had to. Mary's jester costume told her so. It told her to take it off, and Samantha thought that sounded like the best idea ever.

Underneath the music in her head, Adventure Girl could hear the self beneath herself trying to talk to her. It didn't seem important, though, not when there was a wonderful cunny with the most amazing purple pubic hair framing it, beckoning her tongue to lick. The other her tried to tell her to stop; it talked about the importance of putting that tongue to use on Professor Psycho's delectable pussy instead. Beneath all that, she could still hear Ultimax, warbling in her head like a record on the wrong speed. Oh, and there was some girl named Samantha in there too. Frankly, it was all starting to get a little crowded. Adventure Girl was happy she could just focus on the music and the licking. She couldn't stop giggling even as her tongue waggled on Mary Pranxter's clit.

"Oh, that's so nice, honey," Mary said. Samantha flicked her tongue over Mary's clit again and again, moving with venture-speed like a vibrator until Mary's hips bucked in time with the music that only they could hear. She felt completely in tune with Mary now, like they shared a single mind and a solitary vision. Everything Mary thought made so much sense, like a river of green flowing into Adventure Girl's mind and spilling out all the way down her body. And what Mary thought right now was bright green bliss, and what Adventure Girl felt right now was Mary's slick pussy against her tongue. It opened like a flower for her, and Adventure Girl inhaled its perfect bouquet.

"Oh, that's so...so...beautifullll..." Mary's voice trailed off into a moan of pleasure. Smiling, Adventure Girl redoubled her efforts, enthusiastically licking, spiking her tongue deep into the other woman's cunt until it seemed like her whole face was buried in Mary's sweet pussy.

"But not as beautiful as I." Against her volition, Adventure Girl wrenched her head up to look at the owner of the voice. It didn't matter that mere moments ago, she was utterly enraptured by the seductive taste and scent of Mary's cunt; the sheer seductive power of that voice felt like it overrode all the laws of physics. Above her, she heard Mary Pranxter grunt in surprise and amazement.

The voice spoke again. "Nobody is as beautiful as I am, are they?" Adventure Girl wanted to answer, but the utter astonishment of the sight of the woman in front of her took her breath away, let alone her words. She'd fought the sorceress named Glamour before, but Adventure Girl had always been able to fight off her power. She'd been beautiful, but never...never...

JukeboxEMCSA
JukeboxEMCSA
3,757 Followers
12