Everyone Has Cassie

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She slid it out and sucked another. Then a third. Then the fourth. And a fifth. She'd put five men's penises in her mouth, had tasted them, and sucked on them all a little.

The men were all watching her, carefully. Horny, and needing her, but waiting, like they had always watched Katie. It was sexy. There was a wonderful power in that. Cassie wanted to tell them to start. She wanted to be fucked by five men, one after another, like Katie was.

Cassie sat there, and wanted to, but didn't start.

"Give us a minute," Katie said to the men, and they all went out into the hall and pretended not to be listening.

*

Cassie waited until they had all gone, then said, "I'm a bit scared."

"You'll be fine," Katie said.

"Five's a lot."

"I do it."

"Maybe I can't."

Katie looked at her.

"I don't think I can."

"You've had sex five times in a day, right?"

Cassie thought. "Once. Maybe twice."

"It's that, but different people."

Cassie nodded slowly. "I do want to," she said.

"You should."

"I will."

Katie pushed her backwards onto the bed, gently. Pushed Cassie onto the bed, and called Craig over.

"Um," Cassie said to him. "Hi."

"How's it going?"

"Yeah," Cassie said. "You know. Like I might fuck all of you."

"It'd be really good if you did," he said.

"I'll bet."

The other men were all watching, listening. Eric was grinning.

"I think I'd like you to," Cassie said.

"Me?"

"All of you. You first."

"Cool," Craig said. "Want some head?"

"Ah," Cassie said. "Yeah, actually. I think I'd really like that."

"Want some head from everyone?"

Cassie nodded. "Yes please."

"Lie down," he said, and pulled her gently, further onto the bed.

Cassie lay. And Craig slid between her legs, and kissed her, and then bent over her.

She'd been waiting weeks for this, and just about jumped when she felt his tongue. She was horny, all tense inside from waiting. She wanted to grab his head and press herself against him until she came, but she still felt a little embarrassed by the audience. Like she didn't want to show too much of herself, and her desperation. She lay there instead, and stroked his hair, and felt his mouth sliding over her.

The other men were around the bed, sitting around the edges, or standing, watching.

Katie leaned past, and kissed Cassie, and said, "Bye."

Cassie opened her eyes. "What?"

"I'm off. You have fun."

"You're going?"

Katie smiled and kissed her again. "I'm not that into watching, and you won't want me here anyway."

"I might."

"You don't," Katie said. "Trust me. Once they start, you want them all to yourself. No-one else around to be distracting."

Cassie thought about that. She was still a little nervous.

"Don't worry," Katie said. "You can trust them all. They'll stop if you want them to."

Cassie looked around, and the men all nodded.

Craig kept licking her, and that helped too.

"Thank you," Cassie said, and squeezed Katie's hand. "For this."

"Enjoy," Katie said, and left the room.

Cassie was naked on a bed, getting head while four other men looked on. It was hot. She thought she understood about being the only one there, too.

She shifted a little, moved her legs, lay so Craig could reach her better. She wanted to close her eyes, because she usually closed her eyes, but if she did she wouldn't be able to see all the rest of them. And she wanted to know they were there.

"Cassie," Eric said. "Hey, Cassie?"

She looked up. Craig kept licking her.

"Do you want everyone else to touch you too?"

She realized they were waiting, giving her time to get used to this.

"Yes," she said.

They started stroking her, kissing her lips and tummy and breasts.

They were good. They were gentle. She wondered if Katie had told them to be like this, for her, or if this was just how it normally was, if this was what Katie wanted.

There was a tangle of men, all over her. Almost a pile. She couldn't see anything except arms and chests, and wherever she put her hand it landed on someone.

Craig appeared and kissed her, and she was a little surprised.

"Oh," she said. "You're not down there any more."

"No."

"But someone is."

He nodded.

"Shit," she said.

A few moments later, she felt the mouth on her change. One disappeared for a moment, and someone else came back, and what he did was different enough she could feel it was someone new.

People she didn't know were giving her head, and she liked that a lot.

"Hey," she said, and pulled Craig towards her. She had to stretch past another man's hip to reach, and they all had to shift a little to let Craig through. She pulled him into her mouth, sucked him a little.

Sucked him, while someone she couldn't see went down on her, and hands caressed her all over her body.

After a few minutes, deciding she wanted to do this, she looked up at Craig and said, "Go and fuck me."

He disappeared. The crowd around her parted. She lay there and looked down herself, and Craig knelt between her legs.

Everyone was still. Four other men were watching. Craig was holding his cock, looking at Cassie, getting himself ready to fuck her.

She looked at him and smiled, and he slid inside her.

She closed her eyes, felt herself full, and shivered with wanting him. She reached up and pulled him down onto her, so he was pressed against her all the way down their bodies.

It felt like he was being careful.

"I'm fine," she said into his ear. "Go for it."

"Ah," he said, and looked around the other men. "I might need to take it easy."

"Go," Cassie said. "There's plenty more."

He did. Men watched. Men touched her. Craig fucked her, hard, for a couple of minutes, while she kissed his face and smiled up at him.

Then he came, twitching inside her, and lay there for a moment.

"Off," Cassie said.

He grinned and moved.

"Next," Cassie said, feeling proud. She looked around, found Eric. "Not you, someone else."

Someone else got on top of her. She didn't quite see who.

She looked at Eric, while someone had sex with her, and smiled at him and said, "I'm doing it."

"You are. You're brave."

She grinned.

They took turns. They moved her closer to the edge of the bed, so the man inside her didn't get in everyone else's way. They kissed her, and stroked her, and sucked her breasts, while men had sex with her.

She thought they were going easy on her. Perhaps. There wasn't the crowding she expected, and no-one was shoving cocks in her mouth, or trying to put their fingers up her ass. They didn't even do her doggy. It was just one man after another having sex, and a lot of kissing her, and licking her, and whispering to her that she was sweet, and sexy, and wonderful. It must be what they did, Cassie decided. What Katie wanted from them.

She came. She didn't mean to, but she came quite suddenly, with someone inside her and someone else kissing her mouth.

She gasped a bit, and felt it take her over, and then just lay there when it was done.

"Who hasn't yet?" she said, and opened her eyes.

Two hadn't, apparently.

"You should," she said. "I'm not sure..."

"We can stop if you want to," Eric said. "Katie's outside."

"Don't stop. Let those two finish. But then maybe stop."

Two more men fucked her, and by then she was trying to decide if she felt a little sore.

When the second one was done, she sat up, and couldn't decide if she should feel awkward or not. Five men kissed her, and said thank you, and then Craig gave her tissues and sat with her and told her she was brave.

She felt oddly emotional. Like the feelings she normally had from sex, event those pushed aside with a fuck-buddy, but five times as strong. A little guilty, too, like she'd done something shameful.

She almost wanted to cry, but she wasn't going to let herself. She sat there and let Craig hug her instead.

Someone opened the door, and Katie came in, and kissed Cassie.

"Are you all right?" Katie said.

"I think so."

"It can get you a bit funny, sometimes."

Cassie looked at her for a moment. "Maybe."

"A little sad?"

Cassie nodded.

Katie hugged her.

"I'd come back," Cassie said. "If you wanted me to."

"Of course."

"You don't want to keep them all for yourself?"

Katie grinned. "I can find more."

"There's things I want to try," Cassie said. "Things I didn't do, but I'd like to." Two men at once, she thought, or doggy.

"Come back," Katie said. "Please."

Cassie nodded. "I might go."

"Don't go."

"Maybe I should just slip away."

"Hang around," Katie said, and looked around the room. "Everyone's done. Everyone's happy. Just hang out here for a while."

Cassie nodded. "Okay," she said. "But no more sex tonight."

*

Everyone was talking. Katie had given people drinks, and said they were celebrating Cassie, and some men were dressed, and some still weren't, but otherwise it was a party.

They were all trying to make Cassie feel comfortable, Cassie thought, and it was working.

Everyone had kissed her again, and some had hugged her and whispered thank you, and Katie had told her she'd done well.

Cassie sat beside Craig, with other men's semen still sticky inside her.

After a while she said, "Do you want to have a drink with me sometime?"

He looked at her.

"If you're not involved with someone or whatever," she said, suddenly thinking of that.

"Of course I'm not."

Cassie nodded. "And," she said. "If you don't think less of me because I'm here, like this."

"Never."

They sat there for a while.

"I'd like to have a drink with you," Craig said. "And I couldn't think less of you. I did it too."

"You still might."

He smiled at her. "Nah," he said. "This is like going home with the stripper. It's like, everyone's into you, but you like me more than the rest of them."

Cassie sat there for a while. "You know what," she said. "I actually do."

"Will Eric be okay, if we meet up?"

Cassie nodded. "We're just friends."

"I wasn't sure."

"Just friends. And we can have a threeway with him anyway, right?"

Craig grinned.

"I'm serious," Cassie said.

"I know."

"That way he can't get too upset."

Craig grinned, and Cassie decided that was probably actually true.

"A drink tomorrow?" Cassie said, after a while, feeling impatient, and Craig nodded.