Everyone Has Katie

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I want you to go home," she said. "Just you. I'm going to stay for a bit and work out how I feel."

"And have sex with other people."

"Pretty much."

"So, what, you get a holiday fling and that evens things out?"

"Pretty much," Katie said again.

"So if I don't make a fuss about this...?"

"How can you, when you did what you did."

He nodded, and looked upset.

"And it's not a deal," Katie said. "I'm not promising anything."

"Okay."

"Just go home and wait and I might come back to you."

He looked at her for a while. "All right. But please, just come home, okay?"

"Probably," Katie said. "Maybe. One day."

"Please do."

"Could you go," she said. "I don't want to talk any more."

He seemed surprised, just sat there.

"Go," Katie said. "Go home now. Go and pack."

He did. She was actually quite surprised he didn't keep arguing. He started putting what he had in his suitcase. There wasn't much, a few clothes, and some things from the bathroom.

He stopped at the door and looked at her.

"Just go," she said.

"Katie..."

"Just go. Fuck off. I'll come home when I'm ready."

He left. She didn't kiss him, and he didn't try to kiss her. She assumed someone would find him a taxi to the airport, but she didn't really care.

She said goodbye, but nothing more. She didn't reassure him, or say it would be okay.

She wasn't sure it would.

She sat down on the bed and wondered what to do. After a while she put on a bikini and went down to the pool and lay there. She felt a bit drained, a bit shocked by everything that had happened, but sitting in the sun was nice.

*

She sat by the pool all day, feeling tired after sex with Mark, and upset by all the rest. She had dinner in the restaurant, then went to bed.

Peter texted overnight to say he was home safe, and she texted back saying she didn't care, and leave her alone. He did, to her surprise, and didn't send anything else.

She sat by the pool the next morning, and thought about what she wanted to do. She wasn't sure she wanted just sex, even a lot of sex. She almost wanted to do something breathtaking, something outrageous because she was here on her own and free. She just didn't know what. She wondered about offering the room service guy a blowjob, but decided that was creepy and probably happened all the time, so she'd better not.

Mark went past about lunchtime, carrying his book. He came over and said hi.

"How'd it go?" he said.

"Good," she said. "He left. I'm still here."

Mark grinned.

"Thank you," she said. "Really."

He nodded. They sat there for a moment, looking at each other. Katie wondered if she should offer him a fuck, and wondered if that was what he was waiting for. She didn't know why he didn't just ask, but maybe he didn't want to push her.

"Okay," he said, and looked over at the shaded, air-conditioned bar. "I might get out the sun."

Katie nodded. It was hot already.

"I'll be over there," he said, and went and sat at the bar.

The bar where she'd met him. She decided that must be what he did. Read in the bar and picked up bored women. It had worked on her.

He looked up and grinned sometimes, and she waved back.

She couldn't decide if she wanted sex, or wanted sex with someone else, or what.

A woman talked to Mark, and Katie made up her mind. She got up, and went over, and put her arms around him. He jumped, and the other woman looked at Katie a bit sourly.

"Want to fuck me?" Katie whispered into Mark's ear.

"Yeah," he said. He looked at the other woman. "My friend. I was waiting for." Like that was an explanation, Katie thought.

They went to his room and he ate Katie out without bothering to undress her first. Then he fucked her until she got a cramp in her foot, stopped to rub it for her, then fucked her again, until she couldn't think.

It was a good way to spend the day.

*

The bar that night was busier. Katie went down to see what was happening, and ran into Mark. He sat down beside her, and she leaned over, without a word, and started kissing him. He kissed her back, didn't talk, and seemed to understand her mood. It was good, Katie thought. Soft and sensual and very slow. She moved over onto his lap and rubbed herself slowly against him. She was trying not to be obvious, but it didn't really work. A few people watched them, some fairly blatant about it, and Katie realized she didn't really care. It was hot to basically fuck in a crowded room, with an audience.

Katie was a bit surprised at herself.

Later a girl at the bar started flashing people, and Mark tried to get Katie to as well.

"Lets go," Katie said instead. "I want you."

He didn't seem to care.

On the way back to his room, they saw a crowd down on the beach. Katie pulled Mark that way, led him down to see what was happening.

"What's going on?" she asked someone.

"There's people there fucking," a guy said. "Letting everyone watch."

"Seriously?"

"Yep."

Katie wasn't tall enough. "Can I see?" she said.

The guy moved a little, to let her past.

"Hold on," she said to Mark, and slipped into the space. She had to squeeze past the other guy, and he moved in close behind her when she was past him, almost touching her. Like it was just chance, but she was fairly sure it wasn't.

She pushed backwards with her ass, just slightly, so she bumped against the front of his legs. He grinned at her.

Mark was watching too. Katie suddenly felt guilty, but he looked at her and smiled and didn't seem to care.

She looked into the middle of the group of people. There were two people having sex. She couldn't quite believe it. A woman was kneeling in the sand, completely naked, a man behind her holding her hips and fucking her, which twenty people watched.

Katie almost wanted that. To go and kneel beside the girl and offer herself to someone too. She was surprised how much that thought turned her on.

It would show Peter. It would really show Peter if she did something like that.

The guy behind Katie leaned forward and said, in her ear, "They lost a bet."

She reached back, behind herself, and slid her hand down the pants of the guy behind her. He jumped a little, then went still. She wasn't quite sure why, and why not. She wanted to do something wild, something like that woman on the sand was doing.

She wanted a little of that for herself.

She started wanking the guy behind her, rubbing him up and down, pressing herself backwards so her hands were hidden between their bodies. She was fairly sure no-one else could see. It was dark, and everyone was packed in close, looking at the couple in the sand. She stood up on her toes and leaned back and whispered, into his ear, "You've got two minutes, if you can."

He nodded and closed his eyes.

Katie rubbed faster.

The man down on the sand, behind the girl, seemed to come. He groaned and closed his eyes and stopped thrusting into her. Katie watched. Other than Peter, he was only the second man she'd watched come in years.

The guy behind her leaned forward, his weight on her, and he came too, his breath shaky on her shoulder, stickiness on her hand. Now she'd seen two men come, and felt two men come, and they hadn't been the same man.

She liked that idea.

The couple on the sand seemed to have stopped, now the guy had finished, and the people around Katie were starting to move away. She left without saying goodbye to handjob guy, just walked away, and was proud of herself for doing that. Her hand was still sticky. She made a fist, and held his semen inside so it didn't drip.

Mark was waiting. She gave him her hand to hold. The other hand, not the sticky one. They kept walking down the beach.

"Part of me wanted to be her," Katie said, when they were alone again. "To do that."

Mark looked at her, and nodded. Like it made perfect sense.

"And some guy came on my hand," she said, and held it up. "The one I talked to."

He didn't let go of her hand. He really react at all.

"Do you care?" she said.

"Not really. Should I?"

"I jerked him off. He was just there, and I jerked him off, and I've never done anything like that before, not ever."

He shrugged a little, like that was reasonable too.

"Okay," she said, and went down to the sea and washed her hand at the edge. Mark stood and watched.

It was quiet, except for soft waves. No-one seemed to be around.

Katie was thinking about beaches, and the darkness, and kneeling in the sand. She went back to Mark and knelt down in front of him. He understood what she was doing, just took his cock out for her and put his hands on her head.

Like that wasn't unreasonable either.

She sucked him off on the beach, wondering if anyone would come along and catch them and how that would make her feel. She thought about the girl, and kneeling in the sand, and people watching, wanting her.

She decided this what she needed. Meaningless, impersonal, dirty sex to get over Peter. She thought about Peter and what he'd done, and kneeling there, with a stranger's cock in her mouth, it already hurt less.

Mark came, then asked Katie if she wanted head too, but she shook her head. They sat on the beach for a while, then went back to his room, and she ended up staying the night, which was nice too.

*

It rained the next day. At first the rain was nice, and cooled the air, but after a few hours it just felt wet. Mark turned up at Katie's door, so they stayed inside.

Peter rung in the middle of the afternoon. "Come home," he said. "Please."

"Not yet."

"I thought you were my best friend."

"I'm not any more."

"Please."

"You're a shit," Katie said. "A cruel, lying, heartless shit."

"I know."

Silence.

"Please keep talking," Peter said. "Tell me how you're feeling."

"You don't want to know how I'm feeling."

"Please just talk."

"I have to go," she said. "I'm with someone."

"That guy? Mark?"

Katie hung up.

It was nasty, a pointless little jab, but he deserved it. He'd started all this. She was just making the best she could.

*

They went on a boat trip to look at a reef, and Mark talked Katie into sunbathing topless, on the trip back, while other people were around. She did, and no-one seemed to care.

She lay there and looked at him and he stroked her arm, gently, and she thought about sucking his cock on the beach, and about the girl on the beach, and the girl's audience, and wondered how that would feel to be her. She thought about that night, and how she hadn't been able to decide if she'd been worried or turned on by the idea of being caught, and decided she still wasn't completely sure.

She wondered about doing it right now, on this boat, while the tourists watched, and that turned her on.

She was a bit surprised. She lay there and tried to decide what she wanted from this. She wanted something. She didn't know what it was yet, but she wanted to do something unspeakable and awful and dirty, something she'd never do at home. Like the girl on the beach. Just kneel there and get fucked and be watched. By everyone.

And maybe be fucked by everyone.

Katie lay there, startled. She wasn't sure where that thought had come from.

She wasn't sure it was as off-putting as it should be.

Mark was watching her, smiling, like he knew she was getting wet. Perhaps he did.

She liked Mark. She liked this thing with Mark, but part of her wanted more.

She'd just swapped a perfect holiday with one man for a different holiday with another man, and she wasn't sure that was right. She wasn't sure she wanted to be anything with just one man. She didn't want to just be with Mark, she wanted to be with a lot of people. She wanted to make what Peter had done to her right, before she went home.

"Hey," she said. "I need to talk to you about something."

"Okay."

"This is good," Katie said. "This is really good. You've helped cheer me up me a lot, and I'm really grateful."

He nodded.

"I want to have sex with other people, though. While I'm here."

"Oh," he said, a bit surprised, then grinned and shrugged. "Yeah, well. Fair enough, I suppose."

"You don't mind?"

He shrugged.

"You don't think I owe you? Like you might be missing out?"

"I only just met you. You don't owe me anything."

"I think I need to prove to myself I can."

He nodded.

"You're not upset?" she said.

He shook his head, and bent down, and kissed her. "We're nothing, Katie. Just friends. We were going to stop when we both went home anyway, weren't we?"

"Yeah," Katie said. "I suppose so."

"So no problem. Do what you like. And I'm around if you're not with anything else."

She lay there and looked at him. "You're a good person," she said.

He shrugged.

"I wondered," she said, after a minute. "Have you got any friends?"

He sat there for a moment, and just looked at her, and then he started to laugh. "Yeah," he said. "You know what, actually I think I do."

And Katie grinned.

*

Katie met Simon, a friend of Mark's, for a drink the next afternoon. Simon talked to her about polite things about the islands and the temples and how the resort was nice. They were in the bar, beside the pool, and there were a few other people around. Katie listened for a while, glad Simon was trying.

Then she said, "Mark told you about me, right?"

"Ah," Simon said. "What about you?"

"What I want."

"Um," Simons said. "Yeah, he did."

"Shall we go?"

Simon put down his drink, and stood up, and seemed willing.

He wasn't as good as Mark. He wasn't as considerate, and didn't put the effort in. It was more about him. He did give her head, though, and she did come, and it was interesting to find out how someone else did it. Good, she decided. Different, but good.

"Hey," she said, when they were done. "Do you have any friends?"

And he just grinned at her, and said, "Yep."

*

Katie met another guy, and went to his room and had sex with him too. He was also a bit selfish, like Simon had been, and only seem to want to do doggy, which didn't really get her there. She wondered if Mark had sent her to them on purpose, to make her appreciate him more. She got a bit bored, which was a new thing for her. Getting so much sex she had time to be bored. The new guy came on her chest, though, and that was different and a bit interesting. He asked, quite suddenly, if he could, and Katie said yes. It wasn't something Peter had ever wanted to do. There seemed to be a bit of effort going into it, aiming carefully as he came, dripping it around on her breasts. He was nicer once he was done, went and got her a towel. She wiped her chest and kissed him some more, and then he wanted to fuck again. Because her tits were sticky, she supposed. Once the sex started again, she got a little bored.

She should probably just go back to Mark.

She thought about Mark. She wondered if this guy would mind Mark joining in too. She thought about having two men right now, so she had something else to do with one, while the other humped her from behind.

She stopped, wondering why she'd thought that, and realized that was exactly what she wanted.

Two men.

That would show Peter. He might have cheated, but she'd have a threeway.

Two men, she thought, or perhaps three. Or four.

The guy behind her came, finally. She said thanks, and told him he was great, and she'd better be going.

*

Mark had left a note pinned to Katie's door saying come see him. She'd already pretty much decided she was done with other people, and wanted him again, and he seemed pleased when she told him that. They had sex, and she liked the idea of him inside her when she'd had someone else an hour before. She liked that a lot.

After they'd finished he said the note was because a friend of a friend was having a pool party at one of the beach houses, and did she want to go.

"Not really," she said. "Why?"

"To meet people," he said. "You said you wanted to meet other people."

"I said I wanted to fuck other people."

"Yeah," he said. "That." And grinned.

She thought about that for a while. About two men at once, or one after another. "Maybe," she said.

"It's up to you."

She was tempted. Maybe this was how it should happen. Several men, all on the same night. She'd go to a party, and be the biggest slut she could, and get it done, and then go home and hate Peter for years.

So maybe this party tonight would be good.

"Okay," she said. "Yeah, let's go."

She went back to her room and changed. She put on a light dress, the tidiest thing she'd brought, and put her hair up, and went back to Mark's.

"You don't care," she said to him. "If I go with you but end up fucking someone else? Do you?"

"I don't care," he said.

"It seems rude."

He shrugged. "Maybe I will to."

She thought about that, then grinned. Then she reached up under her dress and pulled her underwear off, and threw them on his bed.

"Shit," Mark said.

"Yep," she said, and grinned.

She took a bikini in her bag just in case, though. Mark kept looking at her while they walked down the beach, like he was trying to see up her dress, and because it was dark, and no-one was around, she flashed him.

She was quite proud of herself for that.

The party was noisy, and the house was full Katie felt anonymous, hidden by the numbers. She let go of Mark's hand, said, "Find me in a bit," and went off on her own.

There was a deck behind the house, a swimming pool beside it. People were sitting around the pool, some were in the water. There were trees between them and the beach, fence between the pool and the house, so it was very private there.

Katie went and sat on the edge of the pool, and dangled her feet in the water. She said hi, and people talked to her, and she sat there and didn't really listen. Mostly they were talking about the islands, or the resort, or what they'd all done on their holidays.

Someone else said she should get in, the water was great.

"I didn't bring anything to swim in," she said.

"Swim in your undies," someone said. Other people were.

"Not wearing any," Katie said, and felt brave and alive and daring like she never had before.

Suddenly everyone was looking at her. She grinned, and some of them laughed, and it seemed all right.

She sat there, and people talked to her. A couple of times, when she moved her legs, she noticed people looked. That made her feel quite good. As if strangers trying to perve up her skirt made up for her not being enough for Peter, somehow.

"Just get in," a drunk guy said. "We don't mind."

"Yeah," Katie said. "Of course I will."

"Go on."

"It's a bit early," Katie said. "Maybe later."

That seemed to please him, he went off grinning.

Mark found her after a while, and came and sat beside her.

"I told everyone what I'm wearing," she said, quietly.

He looked at her.

"Or not wearing," she said.

He started staring at her like she was the most interesting thing out here, and she really liked that.

"Kiss me," she said, and he did, leaning over sideways to reach. After a while he pulled off his shirt, and got in the water, and he spent a lot of time hanging around near her knees, leaning on her legs, and lifting himself up to kiss her. People were definitely watching, she decided, as if they were hoping she'd fall in and flash them, or something. Or maybe they were just nosey, not horny, curious to know if she was really bare underneath.

"Let me see," Mark said, floating right in front of her.

She grinned, and shook her head.

"Please?"

She wondered. It was dark. No-one would see much, not even Mark, right in front of her. And she liked the idea of everyone being interested in her. She liked it a lot.

It would either go very well or very badly, and she had no idea which.

She moved her knees, moved them a little apart. Mark grinned, and peered up her dress. A couple of guys further around the pool nudged each other and looked.