Everyone Loves My Ass Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I reached down and grabbed his dick, which was still as big and hard as ever.

He turned to check on Mom, who smiled to us over Dad's shoulder while pulling him in for a closer hug. She playfully lifted her little robe, and Dad went back to squeezing and fondling her bare bottom. Wiggling her hips for him, she gave us another of her sexy grins.

When Paul and I got up and stood beside the table, my eyes went wide, then my hands went to my mouth. He had the most enormous tent ever in his boxers. I mean it was just insane, and I tried not to giggle out loud.

The moment Mom caught sight of his crazy erection jutting out so obscenely in his baggy underwear, she made a completely silly happy face. As huge as his hard-on had looked when he was sitting in his chair, somehow it seemed even more outrageously colossal with him standing in the middle of the kitchen. I swear, it was like he had a baseball bat in his shorts.

"Wow!" she mouthed, her eyes shining with delight.

Having listened to both his sister and his mother plus a houseful of beautiful cheerleaders rave about his spectacular cock for two solid days, I guess Paul must have been feeling pretty full of himself. Giving Mom a goofy grin, he wrapped his hand around the base of his dick, showing off his length. He began to move it around, making his oversized purple crown slip through the open fly.

Mom and I were desperately trying not to giggle when suddenly he pulled his cock all the way out and started wagging it at her!

Wildly exclaiming with her eyes, she tried to cover her giggles. He was having a blast showing off for her, and she beamed brightly. Biting her lip, she held her hands way far apart, demonstrating how big he was. "Wow!" she said again, and as he continued to wave it around she mouthed, "I love it!"

Grinning like a circus chimp, Paul pulled my t-shirt up and slapped his dick against my bare bottom, making me jump forward with a gleeful squeal. Mom held her hands tightly over her mouth to stifle her giggles; then, realizing it wasn't working, she started kissing Dad all over his neck.

As Paul sauntered happily out of the kitchen, he paused to look back at me. "I can't believe I did that!" he whispered.

"She loved it! She wants your big cock!" I whispered back.

Still grinning, he shook his head in amazement. "I'll see you guys later. I'm gonna go take a shower," he said loudly before running upstairs.

I went over to Dad, hugging him from behind as he held Mom. With her arms and legs wrapped around him, he lifted her from the counter before turning to face me. Her tiny robe was raised to the middle of her back, and he was holding her by her bare ass.

After giving her a solid smack right in her spread crack, I took hold of her bottom, adding my groping paws to Dad's. "Welcome home, my little lovebirds! Didja have a fun time at the lake? I betcha did!" I giggled, squeezing her ass with both hands.

"Honey, help! Your daughter is abusing me!"

We were all laughing as he set her down. Grinning in anticipation, she pulled up my t-shirt and gave my naked bottom a huge swat. When I jumped forward with a happy little "Eeep!" right into Dad's surprised embrace, she lifted my shirt again and swatted the other cheek. I yelped and tried to get away, yet all I managed to do was grind myself against Dad, who was apparently still in the midst of a flinging-girls-around frenzy. Snaking his arms around my waist, he immediately snatched me into the air; his forearms tugged my shirt over my hips, exposing my rosy red bottom and bare pussy to Mom.

I didn't think Dad could really see too much, though, since my chest was pressed against him, blocking his view down below.

"Serves you right, attacking your defenseless mother like that..." said Mom, gently patting my naked cheeks. Kneeling to give each one a tender kiss, she smiled sweetly. "There...all better now."

As Dad set me down, I could feel his thickening length pressing against my tummy. My t-shirt was still pulled up well above my hips, and with the way my devilish mother was caressing my bottom I was sure she was getting ready to haul off and whack me again.

"Sorry, but I don't trust you back there," I giggled, turning quickly to face her.

She gave me a totally phony look of pure innocence and wounded sunshine.

Smiling, I slipped my arms around her neck. "Oh, please. Don't even try that sad puppy dog act on me. I know better. I also know you can't do as much damage from this side."

"Oh, really?" she grinned.

Ignoring her implied threat, I asked, "So, how was your trip? You never answered me. Did you two have fun?" I looked back at Dad, who gave me a loopy smile. Returning his goofball grin, I grabbed his arm and pulled him against me. "My tender bottom requires protection from Mom's wicked hands, and I nominate you."

Oh, Jesus. His cock was humongous, pressing against my bare ass. His forearms held my flimsy t-shirt up around my waist, leaving me naked from the waist down, and since it was late in the evening he was wearing his new silk robe again.

Mom pulled Dad closer against me, then she smiled to him. "And here I thought we'd raised a smart daughter. Even though she knows she has a hungry wolf lurking at her back door, she's worrying about an attack from the chickens!"

Squeezing my bare hips, Dad gave us a playful growl.

"He's no wolf, silly!" I giggled. "Dad is completely safe and harmless. You're the one I have to watch out for. Youalways want to paddle my bottom. It's only my dear, sweet mother who--"

Whack! Right on my naked bottom.

I hadn't expected that, not from Dad, and of course Mom gave him a very pleased "'Atta boy!" smile over my shoulder.

"That was a good one," I grinned, reaching out to grasp her nipples.

She jumped, then she looked down at my hands on her bare breasts. "Baby, what are you planning on doing with my boobs?" she asked whimsically.

After giving them a firm squeeze, I turned back to Dad. "Look, Wolf Boy, here I am, your sweet, innocent, oh-so-trusting daughter, and all I'm trying to do is ask my wonderful, sexy parents how their romantic trip to the lake went? The next thing I know I'm having my bottom paddled, even by you, my sworn protector. So, here's the deal. For every swat you give me, Mom gets a titty twister."

He grinned smugly. "You wouldn't dare. How do you miscreants say it, when you imitate the fat kid onSouth Park? 'Respect my author-i-tay!' That's your precious, loving mother, my dear. You must respect her at all times."

"Oh, I respect you like crazy. You know I do," I said, turning back to her.

"She does, honey. She respects me lots and lots."

I leaned over, about to whisper in her ear.

Bad move. As soon as I did that, Wolf Boy's enormous erection went from resting in my crack to pressing against my pussy. It was the exact same situation I'd found myself in with Paul at his bedroom window.

Unable to resist the temptation, Dad gave my vulnerable bottom two more delicious swats, making me totally horny.

Mom saw my expression quickly change. She gave me another devilish look, wordlessly teasing me...

"So you were saying, just a few minutes ago? You know, when I was squirming in Paul's lap? It would seem that the shoe is firmly on the other foot now, isn't it?"

I went ahead and pulled her down to whisper in her ear anyway. "Mom, you don't understand! Spanking me makes me come!"

"Isn't that a coincidence?" she whispered right back, smiling even more wickedly. "You know what makes me come? My beautiful daughter playing with my nipples...that makes me come. My husband's rampant cock I see sliding through your perfect naked bottom right now? That silk-covered cock and your heavenly ass, they both make me come."

"Hey, I thought you two wanted to gab about our trip? What's with all the whispering? I'm getting a complex back here..." Dad said, menacingly patting my bottom. "By the way, sweetheart, your panties seem to have gone missing tonight," he added, continuing with his ominous pats on my soft curves.

Any second, I was expecting to get whacked again.

Still, I couldn't give them the satisfaction.

"My panties must be hiding somewhere. Actually, come to think of it, they're probably hiding with Mom's."

"You impudent little devil," she said, with an imperious grin.

I smiled challengingly. "Dad, I think your underwear is hiding too. Either that, or they're the thinnest, sexiest, most I-can't-even-tell-they're-there underwear you ever wore. In fact, I'd bet anything that the only thing beneath your robe is Mom's favorite toy."

Giving me a look of pure satisfaction, she whispered, "Is that how it seems? Does it feel like there's a big, long, hungry cock sliding up and down your naked bottom, separated only by a thin layer of silk? Now you know how I felt with your brother's throbbing erection driving me crazy, only his was uncovered nearly the entire time; it was touching me skin to skin, hard cock to warm, welcoming pussy. He slid inside me a lot more than just the one or two times, sweetie. From the moment I first repositioned myself in his lap, he was deep in my pussy. I took him all the way inside me...every thick, glorious inch. Baby, we were fucking. We had sex right in front of you."

Wide-eyed, I stared at her, and she nodded.

"Wow!" I mouthed.

"Now, hereyou are, and I'll bet you're every bit as turned on as I was. You want to feel that wonderful cock inside you, fucking your pussy, just like I did."

"You know I do!" I whisper-hissed.

"But, baby, what about regrets?" she asked, flashing her sweetest smile.

She was totally teasing me!

'Okay, I can play this game, too,' I thought, grinning to myself.

Nipping at her lower lip, I whispered, "Why would I have regrets? I haven't had any really good accidents yet."

"Touché," she smiled.

"You guys are whispering again!" came Dad's impatient voice from behind me.

"Honey, I want to give Dawn her gift now, okay?" she giggled.

"Your timing always was impeccable," he said, shaking his head in admiration.

"Isn't it, though?" she answered, shooting us a sardonic smirk. Giggling again, she darted out of the kitchen and raced up the stairs.

Dad and I stood watching her frolic away, and the sight of her gorgeous bottom churning with every smooth stride made my mouth water.

Once she'd disappeared upstairs, Dad pulled me close, hugging me again from behind. I swished my ass against him, working my way inside his robe until his bare cock was touching me. He pressed straight into my firm, round cheek, which made me giggle. Shifting forward a bit, I felt his large crown spring up between my legs, smacking against my dripping pussy with an audible slap. Looking down, I saw his tip poking through my lips.

"See? I knew you weren't wearing any underwear either," I grinned, playfully touching his pee slit.

"Fine, so you caught me. As you already discovered yesterday morning, your mother is insisting that I always be 'available' now, with no underwear in the way. I asked her whether she wanted that also to include those times when you and I hug or snuggle, and you're basically naked. She said, 'Absolutely.' So, here we are, and you still haven't answered my question. What happened to your panties, sweetie? Normally you wear at least a little something to cover your pretty bottom."

"Iam wearing a little something to cover my pretty bottom. It's not my fault that you and Mom keep pulling it up, making me naked."

He slid back, slowly dragging the top of his shaft through my wet lips. "No, I suppose it isn't," he said softly.

"Mmmm, it feels so good when you slide it back and forth like that. God, how does Mom ever take you? You're sooooo big...."

Moaning, I bent forward.

"Oh, god, baby," he groaned. Taking a firm grip on my hips, he sawed between my legs.

I leaned all the way forward against the kitchen table, until I felt him press the flared tip of his enormous weapon against my slit. Arching my back, I reached between my legs and spread my lips.

"Show me how she takes it..." I whispered.

Without a further word, he slipped the heavily ridged head between my lips. The instant I felt the huge shaft slide inside me I thrust myself back against him, crying out with joy when his granite-hard erection drove all the way home inside my tight, insanely wet pussy. I grabbed him by his hips, holding him right up against me; pumping my ass, I stood there amid the electric hum of the brightly lit kitchen, fucking myself on his mile-long cock.

"Like this, sweetheart...she takes it just like this...over and over and over..." he whispered, squeezing my hips as he hammered his amazing pole deep into my desperately needy cunt.

"Mmmmmm, yes, fuck me...fuck me...fuck me..." I moaned, reaching back with both hands to spread my ass while pressing my face to the kitchen table.

I'd only gotten to enjoy a few sweet moments of deep, hard fucking, his hips rhythmically smacking against my quivering cheeks, when Mom returned from upstairs. Breezing into the kitchen, she came and hugged me, giving me a warm, loving smile that went straight through my soul.

There I was, bent over the kitchen table, with her husband's enormous cock buried inside my hot, clenching pussy; there she was, hugging me and giving me a beautiful smile.

'Can this possibly get any crazier?' I thought, holding on to her.

After kissing me on the lips, she gently cradled my face, staring into my eyes as Dad continued to pound away at me. "I told you, baby, as beautiful as you are, happy accidents like these are just bound to happen," she finally whispered, then I felt that wondrous cock slipping out of me. A moment later it was resting again, wet and throbbing in the deep split of my ass.

"Oh, god, make him put it back in!" I moaned, urgently bouncing on the balls of my feet.

"Shhh..." she said, caressing my face. "Baby, you want The Lisa Treatment for your first time, and that's exactly what you deserve. Wait for it, angel. I promise you, it'll be worth it."

God, I wanted to be fucked. I wanted it more than anything. Between my false start with Paul, then Dad pulling out just when it was beginning to feel like the real thing, I could almost taste it. I was being teased so cruelly that I thought I was going to die, right there on our kitchen table.

I could already picture the coroner's report...

Dawn Summers

Born: October 31st, 1988

Died: August 27th, 2007

Cause of Death: Fatal teasing by huge cocks...that almost fucked her.

I was shaking in Mom's arms, my need was so great, and Dad was holding me from behind. They kissed each other over my shoulder before taking turns kissing me. When they were finished, Mom held up what she'd brought down from her bedroom.

Laughing, I loved her for breaking the tension in such a funny way. She was posing in her lace wrap, moving from one hip-cocked position to another; turning her back to us, she let her gorgeous ass peek out. Finally she held up a hot fuchsia lace wrap, identical to hers except for the color. "We liked this little robe so much on me that we just had to get one for you. We wanted you to have something pretty to wear when you go to California."

"Mom, I have tons of pretty things!" I giggled.

"Nothing like this, though, and certainly nothing like this that your wildly grateful mother gave you," she smiled.

I jumped into her arms, hugging her like crazy.

"Come on, try it on!" she said, laughing as I kissed all over her face.

"Here?" I giggled again.

"Oh, okay, go put it on, then come right back," she grinned, patting me on the bottom.

I dashed to my bedroom, tearing off my t-shirt halfway up the stairs. I laughed out loud when I tried on my new robe, and I was still giggling in the mirror as I tied the tiny belt. I raced right back downstairs and into the kitchen, where I found Mom and Dad hugging against the counter.

"Very funny, Mom..." I said drolly, smiling as I stood before them. I did a ballerina's twirl, giving them the entire picture, and when I turned back to face them she was grinning behind her hand. Dad? That big goof was down on his knees, bowing at my feet like a total dork. Giggling over his silly antics, I playfully kicked him. "You can get up now, cock blocker, or do you just want a closer peek?"

Mom spoke from behind her hand. "Sweetie, I swear I didn't mean for it to be like that. Still, now that I see it on you, I wouldn't have chosen it any other way. Honey, you look absolutely spectacular."

Smiling, I felt my thighs becoming wet again from my dripping pussy. Standing before them that way, just openly displaying myself, god, I was so turned on.

"You guys really want me to bring this with me to California?" I asked, giggling at the thought.

"Of course we do. You look truly gorgeous, sweetheart," she answered.

"If there was ever another woman in all the heavens who looked as beautiful as your mother does right now, it's you, Dawn, this very moment," Dad said, having returned to his feet, and Mom didn't even punch him. She just grinned and nodded.

The little white wrap she had on was definitely short. It only came to her upper thighs, and even when the belt was cinched tight it still opened wide over her chest, revealing most of her breasts. In the back she was decent, as long as she stood straight.

Well, she was decent, besides the fact that her sexy robe was so see-through that we could very clearly see her ass, her pussy, and every bit of her stunning breasts, including her seriously hard nipples.

The one she gave me? It was the same as hers, except mine was apparently made for a midget! Even when I was standing straight and tall, it didn't quite reach the top of my pussy slit. In the back, which I checked in my bedroom mirror, it had a really pretty way of resting on the uppermost curve of my ass. It wasn't long enough to continue the journey south, though. Nope, it simply floated over the top of my rounded cheeks, leaving nearly my entire ass bare. My breasts were also bare, right to the areolas. I didn't need to bend or make it gap, either. Its coverage only extended to the edges of my nipples.

Like Mom's, it was also almost totally see-through, so the little that it covered was clearly revealed anyway.

"If there's a way to make you look even sexier than when you're naked, this is it," she said, beaming with pride.

I was practically melting. Shifting from foot to foot, I felt their eyes scanning every inch of me, and it was making me crazy. Staring at them, I slid two fingers between my exposed lips before pushing all the way inside. "Every time I wear this, you know I'll be dying to have sex," I said, slowly and deeply fucking myself.

Watching as my fingers plunged in and out, Mom smiled. "Baby, that's the whole idea. I feel the same way in this one, and in my kimono too. That's why I wanted you to have it. Think of it as something for special occasions."

Dad grinned at her. "Honey, I think that goes without saying. Dawn wearing that robe is the very definition of a special occasion."

"Absolutely," she answered, nodding.

"Mom, think back to a week ago, and look at us now," I said, moaning a little as I continued to fuck myself right in front of them.

Stepping forward to hug me, she brought my pussy-drenched hand to her lips; one by one, she kissed each wet finger. "I'm so glad I listened to you, angel."

"I am, too," Dad chuckled, hugging her from behind.

"Oh, hush. You were never worried in the first place, so of course you're glad. You're such aguy," she said, giving him a pretty giggle as she leaned back against his chest.

"Mom, he's talking about you...and this..." I said, untying her robe.

Nodding in agreement, Dad slowly pulled it from her shoulders, until it floated to the floor.